Author
marlboro73
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 14, 2019 11:30 am
Jessie Wolfe - Step Bro Impregnation HD 1080p

Category: Step-brother / Step-Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Step-Siblings, Stepbro, Stepsis, Stepsister, Stepbrother, Role play, Redhead, Amateur, Creampie, Impregnation Fantasy, Piercings

Watch me surprise my step brother with a blow job, and riding him until he fills me up with cum. Little does he know my true intentions, to get pregnant. As soon as he cums inside me, I hop off of him and rub myself to climax hehe

screenshot

Size: 423773563 bytes (404.14 MiB), duration: 00:10:52, avg.bitrate: 5200 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/e96443f622b55/Jessie_Wolfe_Bro_Impregnation.mp4

============

Aspen Romanoff - Behavior Control Chip HD 720p

As the scientist finishes up his new behavioral chip, a young, entitled, rich girl walks in the door. She starts to claim that her Daddy owns the building, and since the scientist just leases his space, she's going to convince her dad to let her make it into a Yoga studio. As the scientist tries to plead with her, she won't listen to him. Realizing he has only one option now, he tricks her into thinking someone made fake social media profiles and is pretending to be her. As soon as she sits down in front of the computer, he reaches for the chip and presses it onto her chest, programming her into behaving exactly as he wants her to.

Now that Aspen's programming is complete, she is a fully trained to serve her master.

Category: FEMALE TRAINING
Related Categories: SUBMISSIVE SLUTS ROBOTS SLUT TRAINING OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN MENTAL DOMINATION
Keywords: aspen romanoff brat girls muscle control blowjobs cum in mouth magic control fucking powerful woman office domination **** stripping facials medical fetish mesmerize crawling submissive slave training

screenshot

Size: 684929821 bytes (653.20 MiB), duration: 00:29:47, avg.bitrate: 3066 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 24.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download
marlboro73
Added: Feb 14, 2019 10:13 am
Nina Hartley - Crush on her Son HD 1080p (2019)

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Blonde, PANTYHOSE / STOCKINGS, GILF, MASSAGE

Nina Hartley - Crush on her Son PART ONE 1080p

Nina's son comes home from the gym and his back is klling him. She always used to rub his shoulders and now that he is so grown up it is hard for her to not be as affectionate as she used to be. Well Nathan is feeling pretty tore up so he is really grateful for his mom's tender touch. Nina is realizing every second just how much has changed in how she sees her son, and she lets her hands and her feelings go where they will

Nina Hartley - Crush on her Son PART TWO 1080p

Nina has been feeling great about finally giving in to her crush on her son. Nathan comes in to talk to her, he wants to apologize for what happened, and thinks he should probably go away for a while. The last thing Nina wants is to go without her son and she shows him he has nothing to apologize for

screenshot

Size: 1538029634 bytes (1.43 GiB), duration: 00:40:23, avg.bitrate: 5078 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download

============

Jessie Wolfe - Sucking my step bro HD 1080p

Category: Step-brother / Step-Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Step-Siblings, Stepbro, Stepsis, Stepsister, Stepbrother, Role play, Redhead, Amateur, Blowjob, Piercings, Boy Girl

After that last pussy licking he gave me, I couldnt help but want to suck his cock. He was just so good at eating me out! I wanted to return the favor and make him feel good too... plus I think I'm kinda starting to like our little hook ups hehe

screenshot

Size: 269986315 bytes (257.48 MiB), duration: 00:06:53, avg.bitrate: 5230 kb/s

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/7b935f7c50e49/Sucking_My_Bro.mp4
marlboro73
Added: Feb 14, 2019 9:27 am
Anastasia Rose - Suck Me Off, Sis HD 1080p

Category: Brother - Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Siblings, Role play, Sisters, Brunette, Blowjob

Conor is slowly stroking his cock through his pants, and takes off his shorts. He begins to work his hand up and down as Anastasia Rose walks in. “Are you jacking off on the couch, bro?!” Conor admits that he is.. The TV in his room is a little too small. Conor says that he’s almost done, and Anastasia should help him out. “I’m your sister!” Conor tells Anastasia that she looks like a slut that blows guys all the time anyways, and eventually Anastasia caves. “Fine… But you have to let me watch TV when we are done.” Anastasia gets on her knees, and begins to stroke Conor’s cock. She takes off her shirt and bra, and begins to suck her brother’s cock. “You have nice tits, sis.” Anastasia begins to rub her brothers cock in-between her breasts. Conor gets more comfortable, and Anastasia continues to blow him. She peels off her shorts, and Conor rubs his sister’s ass as she peels down her underwear. Conor licks his fingers, and starts to finger his sister. Anastasia gets on her knees, and sucks her brother’s cock until he cums all over her chest. Anastasia licks the cum off her brother’s cock, and tells him to get out so she can watch the TV now

screenshot

Size: 305714070 bytes (291.55 MiB), duration: 00:12:51, avg.bitrate: 3172 kb/s
Video: hev1 / 0x31766568, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download
https://filejoker.net/z4oqegz60ruy

==========

Don't Worry, Sis! You Can't Get Pregnant From Your First Time!: Taboo Virtual Sex with Olivia Kasady HD 1080p

Category: Brother - Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Siblings, Role play, Sisters, POV, Blonde, Virtual Sex, Masturbation

You bumps into your sister, Olivia, in the hall..And her nipple has slipped out of her hot pink shirt! “Woah! You have a bit of a nip-slip there, sis.” Olivia covers herself, “I hate this shirt…” and walks into her room. You peek through your sister’s door, and see her laying on the bed…with no bottoms on! Olivia is playing with herself! You can see your sister clearly fingering herself through the door. You bust in the door, “Hey, do you want help with your homewo-…..Wow. What were you doing?” Olivia tells you, her brother, she wasn’t doing anything. You tells Olivia you bet she hooks up with all the guys at school. Olivia tells you that she hasn’t even been with one.. And you suggest that maybe she should get a little experience first. You can teach her a thing or two. Olivia resists at first, but you threaten to tell your parents if she doesn’t. Olivia begins to remove your pants, and suck your cock. “Am I doing a good job?” Olivia continues to lick and suck her brother’s cock.. Loving every moment of it. You tell Olivia to lay back, as you shove your cock inside of her. Olivia moans and cries out how big her brother’s cock is inside of her. Olivia takes off her shirt, and pulls her legs back so you can fuck her deeper. Olivia flips over and you fuck her from behind. You cum inside your sister, “Don’t worry, you can’t get pregnant from the first time!” Olivia is thankful that she lost it to her brother, and thinks she is ready to take on more cocks.

screenshot

Size: 347960417 bytes (331.84 MiB), duration: 00:14:37, avg.bitrate: 3174 kb/s

Download
https://filejoker.net/rqphfo8yuc55
marlboro73
Added: Feb 14, 2019 9:04 am
Crystal Rush in "Don't Be Embarrased Nephew... Everyone Masturbates" HD 1080p

Category: Auntie / Nephew Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, MILF, Cougar, Older Woman / Younger Man, Role play, Aunt, Brunette, POV, Cumshot, Blowjob, Busty / Big tits

My incredibly sexy Aunt asked me to help her oil up so she could lay out by the pool. But when I caught a glimpse at her perfect titties, I had to find a way to get rid of my hard on! In the bathroom she walks in on me trying to quickly rub one out. My aunt does the unexpected and starts to suck my cock right there in the bathroom! She lets me pound her tight pussy until I bust my load all over her pink lips!

screenshot

Size: 478543086 bytes (456.37 MiB), duration: 00:23:32, avg.bitrate: 2711 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (und)

Download
https://filejoker.net/klocnf6aboq7

==========

Dude, That's Your Sis!! Taboo Virtual Sex with Nadia White HD 1080p

Category: Brother - Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Siblings, Role play, Sisters, POV, Blonde, Busty / Big tits, Virtual Sex

You and your friend are chatting while scrolling through their news feeds.. You both agree that although there is a lot of fucked up going on in the world, there is one thing to be thankful for.. American girls! Your buddy speaks up, “Speaking of girls.. I like girls like your sister, too. She’s a good American girl!” You, slightly offended, ask your friend to repeat what he just said. He says he is just playing with you, although she has a nice butt. Your friend then tells you that he has to go make a run, and he will be back in 15 minutes. After he leaves, your sister Nadia walks out in bra and panties. Nadia thinks since you two are finally alone for a little while… it would be a shame to waste it! Nadia begins to suck your - her brother’s! - cock, and tells you how much she has missed your alone time. Nadia takes off her purple bra, and you play with her tits. “I like your tits, sis!” Nadia begins to give you a boob-job with her giant breasts. Nadia continues to suck your cock for a while.. and then lays back and takes off her panties. “I know what else you missed..” Nadia spreads open her legs, and lets her brother shove his cock inside of her. You fuck your sister while she moans underneath you. Nadia gets on her knees, and looks back as you fuck her from behind. Suddenly your friend walks back in the door, and is blown away! “Dude, that’s your sister!” You tells him he can’t tell anybody, and he tells you he thinks its fucked up. Your friend then blackmails you until making his runs now, or else he will tell everyone that your fucked your own sister!

screenshot

Size: 382494938 bytes (364.78 MiB), duration: 00:16:07, avg.bitrate: 3164 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed
marlboro73
Added: Feb 14, 2019 8:38 am
I Only Wanna Fuck You, Mom!: Taboo Fucking with Payton Hall HD 1080p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Blonde, Mature, Fucking, Blowjob, Cumshot

Conor is sitting on his bed, when his Mom walks in. She misses Conor now that he’s at school, and is making sure that he’s doing okay. She ask if he has missed home, if he’s doing okay, and if he has found a girlfriend yet. Conor admits he has been doing great, and hasn’t found a girlfriend yet….But there is something he can’t get off his mind. “I’ve been thinking about what we have done… Remember when we had sex?” Conor’s Mom giggles, “I thought we weren’t going to talk about that anymore, remember?” Conor really enjoyed it, and doesn’t have much sex lately. She thought the experience would make him want to have sex with other women, but apparently it did not. His Mom admits she’s pregnant, and that Conor may be expecting a little brother or sister. Conor’s mom thinks they shouldn’t do anything- But Conor has other plans. He begins to kiss his Mom, and kiss her neck. He gently rubs her breast, and pussy.. Until she gives in. Conor strips off her pants, and she pulls his cock out of his pants. She begins to suck his cock, working her lips around the tip. Conor begins to finger his mom, and she takes her shirt off. He fingers her again, as she sucks his cock. She lays back, and Conor shoves his cock inside her. “I love being penetrated by a man…Especially a man that’s my son!” Payton moans as Conor fucks her pussy. He leans her to the side, and begins to fuck her from the side. She bends over as Conor fucks her from behind, and screams out that she’s going to cum. Conor’s Mom then jumps on top, and begins to ride his cock. Conor cums all over her tits, “That was special!”

screenshot

Size: 543731593 bytes (518.54 MiB), duration: 00:22:14, avg.bitrate: 3261 kb/s
Video: hev1 / 0x31766568, 1920x1080, 59.94 fps(r) (und)

Download
https://filejoker.net/byucxt8toxwo

===========

Payton Hall - Douchebag Son Services Mom and Colleague HD 720p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Blonde, Mature, Threesome, BLOWJOB, CUMSHOT, FACE SITTING, BIG LOADS, DOGGYSTYLE

Payton comes home from work with a colleague to work on reports to find her lazy son sitting on the couch making a mess. Well , this worthless will have to make it up to her. She orders him to give her 5 minutes , which for Payton is 5 minutes of pussy licking! She jumps up on her son's face and grinds on him..., her friend watches intently. Then Payton offers Leilani a chance to enjoy the punishment of her son...Oh my, wow . Some discipline. Then Payton unleashes her son's cock and begins a vigorous blow job. She then decides that cock is warmed up enough to ride. So Payton rides and Leilani face sits . Some punishment for being a douchebag right ? Next Payton orders Aiden to fuck them both side by side doggie style . He dips his young cock first into his mother and next into her friend. After some hard fucking and both ladies have had a few "O"s ... he takes charge and flips his mom over into missionary and fucks her for his own pleasure. Then he squirts his sweet young spunk over Payton's tits and tummy. Well I guess now he can play some video games and mom is much more relaxed... Featuring Leilani Lei and Aiden Valentine.

screenshot

Size: 289562805 bytes (276.15 MiB), duration: 00:12:39, avg.bitrate: 3052 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 23.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download
marlboro73
Added: Feb 13, 2019 9:19 am
Getting My Sister-In-Law Pregnant Complete Series HD 1080p

Category: Brother-in-law / Sister-in-law Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Role play, In-laws, MILF, CREAMPIE, POV, IMPREGNATION FANTASY, CHEATING, Ebony, Black, Brunette, Interracial

This is the complete 2 part series of Getting My Sister In Law Pregnant, it stars Odessa Odyssey and is POV Taboo Sex

My Sister-In-Law Odessa sent me a text and asked me to come by after school, since my big brother is getting deployed (he's in the military) i figured she wanted to plan a going away party for him. when i got there Odessa said she wanted to ask me a favor, she reminded me that her and my brother have been trying for a few years to get pregnant but they hadn't had any luck yet. i said i knew and asked if everything was ok with her, like was she able to have ? she said she was fine and that it was my brother who has an issue. with his low sperm count he would have a really tough time getting her pregnant, she wanted to keep trying but she wanted to make sure it was a success and that's were i came in. she proposed that we could use my sperm and that way the would look like my brother and have the same genes. i said i would of course be a sperm donor and asked when we were going to go to a doctors office? she said they wouldn't be able to afford a doctor and my brother wouldnt support that, so i asked what she wanted to do. she said she wanted us to have sex and she didn't want my brother to know! i asked for a minute to consider it but then agreed, i then asked how we should get started. she told me to get naked and lay on her bed, she then stripped naked and i must say WOW! she got some lube and and started stroking my cock until i was nice and hard, she then straddled me and i slid inside of her! she rode me for a while and after she had a screaming orgasm i filled her up with my big load! she said we had to keep trying until she was done ovulating and my brother deployed at the end of the week, she told me to come back tomorrow after school!

So yesterday my sister in law asked for my help, her and my brother couldn't conceive and my brother wouldn't see a doctor about the problem. on top of that my brother is in the military and will be deploying at the end of the week. my sister in law is ovulating now so the time is right for her, she wants to be pregnant before my brother leaves and since me and my brother look alike he would never know. i thought about it and agreed to help, i never knew helping could be so much fun! yesterday i filled my sister in law up with my nut and im doing it again today. i went over to their place after school and Odessa was wearing a sexy business suit, she had just gotten off of work. she stripped for me to make sure i was sufficiently stimulated and then we got down to business. i fucker her in every position i could think of and then filled her up with my nut! there is no way my sister in law isn't carry my baby now! This is part 2 of Getting My Sister-In-Law Pregnant, it is a POV sex scene and stars Odessa Odyssey

screenshot

Size: 706986079 bytes (674.23 MiB), duration: 00:22:33, avg.bitrate: 4180 kb/s
Audio: mp3, 44100 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: 0x0000, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r)

Download
https://filejoker.net/t7pw87m6zyt9

==========

Erin Electra - Stepmom gets stuck while sneaking out HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, Role play, Blonde, Amateur, Stuck, Curvy, POV

She was sneaking out to see her lover...she had sent her husband away with the boys so she could get away un-noticed. ok, she was all set, but wait she just needed that bra that was behind that shelf........oops, stuck, again. well at least her stepson was around. She could handle two dicks tonight. she was super horny after all!

screenshot

Size: 418686025 bytes (399.29 MiB), duration: 00:18:50, avg.bitrate: 2964 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 59.94 fps(r) (und)

Download
https://filejoker.net/zde4tdtuzr0r
marlboro73
Added: Feb 12, 2019 9:53 am
Cheating With My Black Step Daughter Complete Series HD 1080p

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Mom's Husband / Wife's Daughter, Role Play, POV, CHEATING, CUCKOLDING, EBONY, INTERRACIAL, Creampie

This is the complete Cheating With Back Step Daughter Series. it stars Odessa Odyssey and is a Taboo Pov Interracial Sex Series. you can buy all three parts here at a discount

My hot black step daughter just graduated from collage and came home to live with me and her mother till she got back on her feet. My wife had to go out of town for work so it was just me and my step daughter were gonna be home alone. i told her in the kitchen that me and her mom were happy to have her here, i also told her that the shower in the guest bathroom was broken and when she needed to shower she could just use me and her mothers shower. she came into my bed room a coupe of hours later and said she need to shower, i said sure and she went in the bathroom. when she closed the door she didn't realize that the bathroom door had windows and she started to strip. i tried not to watch but i could help my self, her ass look so curvy and firm. i stopped looking and walked away. a little while later i heard her calling for me, so i poked my head in and she said she needed a towel. when i came back in with the towel she said thank you but she left the shower door partial open and i could see the water running over her body. when i left the bathroom i told myself that was it, i couldn't look at my step daughter naked again and that it was wrong. when she got out for the shower she stood in front of the with the window and started rubbing lotion all over her body. that was it, i couldn't take it anymore, i need to jerk off. so right outside the bathroom i jerk off looking at my naked step daughter. my wife wont be home for a few days so i don't know what will happen.

After seeing my black step daughter naked in the shower i couldn't think about anything else. today i figured id be nice and make us bother dinner since my wife still wasn't going to be home for a day still. i asked Odessa and she said dinner would be great, i also got use some wine since she was 21 now. we had a good dinner and a little to much to wine, so i went to bed. a couple hours later Odessa came in to the room a little tipsy and started to undress, i asked her what she was doing and she said she was horny! i tried to talk her our of doing anything but deep down i wanted to see where this was gonna go. once she was naked she pulled my shorts off and started to suck my cock. she kept it up until filled her throat with my nut. we called it a night naked in my bed, i cant wait for tomorrow morning!

Last night after me and my step daughter had dinner and a few drinks, i went to bed alone. a couple hours later my tipsy step came in to my room and started undressing, i asked what she was doing. she told me she was really horny and needed some dick, i asked how much wine she had and she said it didn't matter. once she was naked she sucked me off and we both cuddled up and called it a night. when i woke up this morning i saw she was still there and naked! i woke her up and asked her if she liked last night, she smilled at me and said she did. i asked her for one more favor, i told her my dick was still hard and i need some help. with a big smile on her face my step daughter started sucking my cock, then let me fuck her every way i wanted until i creampied her!

screenshot

Size: 699602029 bytes (667.19 MiB), duration: 00:22:27, avg.bitrate: 4155 kb/s

Download
https://filejoker.net/4twixulsgw31

===========

Ashley Mason - Daddy's Working HD 720p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Blonde, Blowjob, Busty / Big tits, Cumshot

My son came home from school early today. I was on the phone with his dad talking about dinner plans and he walks in with a boner. He is so spoiled, he thinks he can just walk up to me with a hard on and I am going to take care of it. Well, I usually do. I hate to see my son with a hard on. I started sucking him off while I was on the phone with his Dad and he started getting louder and louder. I had to keep telling him to be quiet so his Father would not hear. Finally he shot a giant load all over my tits and I had to tell my husband that I had to go clean up a big mess his son made.

screenshot

Size: 233445550 bytes (222.63 MiB), duration: 00:09:47, avg.bitrate: 3182 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1272x720, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Download
https://filejoker.net/6974d64v532r
marlboro73
Added: Feb 12, 2019 8:35 am
Fucking my Sister Kitty Before She Heads Out for Girl's Night in Mom's Car 4K

Category: Brother - Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Siblings, Role play, Sisters, Brunette, POV SEX, CUM IN MOUTH, BLOWJOB, BIG DICKS

My sister Kitty thinks she is just gonna take Mom's car keys and go out looking like a slut for girls night. I quickly ruin her plan when I tell her that I am gonna rat her out to our parents unless she shows me the real slut she is. Kitty plays hard to get at first but soon as I pull out my cock she drops to her knees and starts sucking me off. I fuck my sister right in the family room while everyone is out and fill her mouth up with my cum. Now she can go out like a slut with my cock still on her breathe.

***Starring: Kitty Carrera***

screenshot

Size: 981883238 bytes (936.40 MiB), duration: 00:18:34, avg.bitrate: 7051 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 3840x2160, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download
https://filejoker.net/3pdx7zwctgn6

=============

Seducing My Sister In Law Complete Series HD 1080p

Category: Brother-in-law / Sister-in-law Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Role play, In-laws, Blonde, POV, CUCKOLDING, CHEATING, POV HANDJOB, CREAMPIE

This is the compete 2 part series of Seducing My Sister In Law, it stars Hope Harper and is a POV Taboo clip series, it has a Handjob scene and a Sex Scene. you can buy both clips here at a discount. enjoy

I went to see my brother and his wife for my spring break, when i got there i found out my big brother was still out of town on a business trip. i figured i would make the best with my sister in law Hope, she is really cool and to be honest really hot. Hope said we should go tot he pool and when we got back she said she was gonna shower off and then i could use the shower after. when she went into the bathroom she accidentally left the door cracked, i watched her strip and realized she was even hotter then i thought. when i finished my shower later i purposely didn't bring a towel with me, i called for hope and told her through the door that i forgot my towel. when she came into the bathroom i was standing outside of the shower naked, she stopped in her tracks and just starred and my huge cock. i knew right then and there she wanted my dick. she gave me the towel and stumbled out of the bathroom keeping her eyes on my dick the whole time! later that night hope came in to my room to see what i wanted for dinner while i was laying on my bed stroking my cock. she froze on the door way and i told her to keep coming in, that i didn't mind. she actually walked in, she came right up to the bed and just watched me stroke my cock. i asked her to pull her tits out and she did, then she dropped her pants and started playing with herself. i could tell that she was totally cock Tipsy, i told her to grab my cock just to feel it when she did she also started stroking it. we both came and then she snapped out of it, she ran out for the room really embarrassed! Im gonna give her a special wake up tomorrow.

So yesterday i was able tot talk my big brothers wife into playing with my cock. nothing to wild just a little handjob and mutual masturbation, then she ran out of the room. i work up early today and decided to take the next step in seducing my sister in law. i walked into her bedroom naked, yep i walked in to my sister in laws room naked! i played with her ass then she woke up, Hope was a little shocked but she couldn't take her eyes off of my cock. Hope took a little persuading but in the end she let me fuck her, after she got over her guilt she really started liking her brother in laws cock. i creampied her and told her i couldn't wait till we all got together or Christmas!

screenshot

Size: 560946214 bytes (534.96 MiB), duration: 00:18:11, avg.bitrate: 4113 kb/s
Video: hev1 / 0x31766568, 1920x1080, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Download
https://filejoker.net/fh88neg7i9e9
marlboro73
Added: Feb 12, 2019 7:54 am
Fucking My Super Horny & Flexible Mom with Gina West HD 1080p (2019)

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Blonde, Blowjob, Fucking

Gina West is laying on the bed, playing with her pussy. She rubs her clit, with her giant tits hanging out..and moans in pleasure. Gina decides this is just not working for her… She needs dick. Gina gets out of bed, and decides to do some yoga. Gina does yoga in the living room, trying out all these poses that are turning her on…making her want dick even more. Gina calls her son, Conor… and at first…Conor ignores his Mom. Gina has to go in the other room, and drag Conor in the living room with her. Mom tells Son to hold her tight as she tries a new move. Gina grabs Conor’s hands..and puts them on her ass..and she starts to kiss Conor and rub his cock. Gina sucks her Son’s cock, and he sucks her nipples. Gina sucks Conor’s cock more…then Mom bends over the couch as her Son eats her out. Gina tells her Son how much she loves his tongue. Gina lays back on the couch as Conor penetrates her, and fucks her hard. Gina clubs on top of Conor, and rides his hard cock. Conor bends Gina over, and fucks her hard from behind until he cums all over his Mom’s ass.

screenshot

Size: 1081297515 bytes (1.01 GiB), duration: 00:34:36, avg.bitrate: 4167 kb/s

Download

=========

Blackmailing My Stripper Sister For Sex with Heidi Vice HD 1080p

Category: Brother - Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Siblings, Role play, Sisters, Redhead, Pantyhose, BLACKMAIL FANTASY, FUCKING, BLOWJOB, High Heels, BOY-GIRL

Sexy redhead, Heidi Vice, sits on the bed in a sexy school girl skirt, and crop top. Heidi begins to rub all over her body, and puts on headphones. Heidi jams out to music, and starts dancing while sitting on the bed. She starts to really feel herself, and the music, so she lays back and begins to play with her wet pussy with her fingers. Conor walks up to the slightly cracked door of Heidi’s bedroom, and he sees his Sister sprawled out on the bed…playing with herself. Conor is shocked, but can’t stop watching. Heidi’s phone starts to ring, so she takes out her headphones and answers. On the phone is Heidi’s best friend, and Heidi admits to her friend that she is thinking about stripping. Heidi knows her parents won’t find out, and she can have extra money to do the things she wants. Heidi hangs up with her friend, and Conor walks in the room. “Looks like I already found out, Sis.” Conor tells Heidi that it would be a shame if their parents found out that she wanted to be a stripper. He has always found her attractive, and he admits that he was peeping on her fingering herself. Conor tells Heidi that he wants to fuck her, and he will keep her secret…if she fucks him. Heidi hesitates at first, but admits she has always found Conor cute too. Heidi pulls down Conor’s pants and sucks his cock. Heidi lays back on the bed, and Conor climbs on top of her. He shoves his cock inside of his Sister and begins to fuck her. Conor fucks his sister hard, and then licks her wet pussy. “We shouldn’t do this!” Conor quickly sticks his cock back inside of his Sister. Conor fucks Heidi from the side, then flips her over. Heidi shows off her ass shaking skills to her brother, before he sticks his cock back in her pussy. Conor fucks his Sister from behind until he pulls out and cums all over her ass. “My secret is safe with you?” Conor tells Heidi he has her back, and won’t tell anyone.

screenshot

Size: 1408689542 bytes (1.31 GiB), duration: 00:24:22, avg.bitrate: 7708 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Download
https://filejoker.net/0pa1ahdj0nwm
marlboro73
Added: Feb 12, 2019 7:13 am
Missbehavin26 - Fucking your Babysitter HD 1080p

Virtual Sex POV Role Play Older Woman / Younger Man . Blonde

Script: Your parents left me the responsibility of looking after you ! Why dont we pull up this blanket get snuggly, and watch transformers together Smile

screenshot

Size: 2151056733 bytes (2.00 GiB), duration: 00:24:36, avg.bitrate: 11659 kb/s

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/f354748bcd779/Fucking_Your_Babysitter.part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/78f5c77c14d5e/Fucking_Your_Babysitter.part2.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/addfd7ebeb26b/Fucking_Your_Babysitter.part3.rar

=============

I'm Gonna Give My Son Anal with Cindy Sinclair - FULL VERSION HD 1080p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Blonde, Anal, Fucking, Blowjob, Mature

Sexy milf, Cindy Sinclair, stands in her bathroom…putting on her makeup, thinking about her son Conor. Cindy is upset that her son doesn’t think about her, and seems to only think about girls. She tried to think of something that will catch his attention, and she has just the trick. Cindy will offer her son anal… that’s something he definitely will pay attention to. Conor walks in the door, and walks right past his Mom. Cindy calls Conor over, and asks what he has been up to. She invites him to dinner, and he tells Cindy that he has other plans. Cindy gets frustrated with Conor, and decides there is only one way to get him to listen. She stands up, and strips off her blouse and bra. “I know you watched MILF porn. You want to fuck your mother.” Cindy strips off her skirt, and starts to unbutton Conor’s pants. Conor, being so horny, decides to let his Mom show him what she’s got. Cindy sucks her son’s cock as he lays back on the couch. She takes all of his cock down her throat, stroking and sucking every inch. “So, you said you wanted to fuck…right?” Conor strips off his Mom’s panties, and Cindy sits on top of his cock. Cindy rides Conor’s hard cock…bouncing her ass up and down. She bends over the couch, and Conor fucks her from behind. He pounds her pussy hard from behind, then they decide to take it to the bedroom. Cindy lays back as Conor licks her wet pussy. She sucks his cock again, before he sticks it back in her tight pussy. Conor licks his Mom’s asshole…

…Then he slowly glides his cock in his Mom’s tight ass. “You’re so fucking tight!” Conor fucks his Mom in the ass hard…pounding away at her tight asshole. He fucks his Mom in the ass until she cums all over his cock. Cindy lays on her back, and Conor continues to fuck her deep in the ass. She bends over with her ass in the air, and takes it in the ass until Conor cums all over her ass and asshole. “Mom, your ass feels so good. Maybe we should make some time for some Mom-Son-Fun.”

screenshot

Size: 826816861 bytes (788.51 MiB), duration: 00:34:43, avg.bitrate: 3175 kb/s

Download
marlboro73
Added: Feb 12, 2019 6:38 am
Ashley Alban - Sister Bernadette HD 1080p

A nun-in-training, Sister Bernadette comes into your room to check on you, the young priest at the parish. Even since you went to the soup kitchen last night you started feeling sick, and now you're bedridden with a high fever. The Sister tells you about a strange pathogen that seems to be going around. She called the hospital for more information and apparently the infected become hyper-sexual. You suddenly wince and she notices your crotch: your dick is rock hard and you're leaking pre-cum. She tells you that she needs to take a look to find out if you're infected. She pulls down your underwear revealing your huge cock, Her eyes widen in surprise. She absentmindedly starts to stroke your dick and explains how a nurse at the hospital told her the inflected have to be ejaculated over and over again. You let out a gasp, she asks what is the matter, and suddenly you cum, your load squirting out onto her face.

She jumps up says that some got in her eye and she quickly begins to wipe it off of her face. The Sister tells you not to worry about her and goes to check on you. Your fever has subsided. Her eyes wander to your dick. She can't stop staring at it. You ask her if she is ok, and she says that she's just a bit hot and goes to get a glass of water. She unbuttons the top of her blouse without thinking. The Sister realizes this and exclaims that she thinks she was inflected. She paces the room and say that they have to protect the others so she should quarantine herself in the room with you. She unbuttons her top more. She cries out that she can't control herself anymore and tries to pray to God for guidance. The Sister soon gives up on her prayers. She says that God is so busy anyway, and she begins to strip. She tells you that it's your fault for infecting her, so you have to help her through this. Naked, she crawls onto the bed and tells you to fuck her. You fuck her doggystyle first, and then she climbs on top of you and rides you, screaming obscenities until you fill her with cum.

Category: TRANSFORMATION FETISH
Related Categories: RELIGIOUS NUN FETISH VIRTUAL SEX TRANSFORMATION FANTASIES MEDICAL FETISH
Keywords: ashley alban nun catholic blasphemy riding doggie dirty talk

screenshot

Size: 1727302484 bytes (1.61 GiB), duration: 00:22:42, avg.bitrate: 10146 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

==========

jocelynbaker - Valentine's Day With Mommy HD 1080p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Blonde, Amateur, Busty / Big tits, POV, Virtual Sex, Creampie

Dad is away on a business trip, and Mom is feeling pretty down about it. You can't let her spend one of the most love filled holidays alone! So, being the amazing son you are - you take her out to dinner at the nicest restaurant in town, then bring her back home for wine & a box of chocolates. She's SO blown away by it all and tells you how much she loves you. But, she wants to retire the night early because her back is just too sore. You won't allow her to use an electric massager on Valentine's Day, oh no! You're too much of a young gentlemen for that..you love your Mommy and want to repay her for all she's done for you. So you offer to give her a massage (What you don't tell her is that your cock is twitching at the thought of touching her naked body) She hesitantly agrees because she's in too much pain to say no. She calls you upstairs when she's ready and before you know it you're touching your mother's bare back. Soon after she starts mentioning the lingerie she bought for dad and how disappointed she is no one has seen it..then she has the idea to show it to you! Again, your cock twitches and you tell her maybe it's not a good idea. She insists it is because she's always shown you her outfits and got your opinion (Yeah, because you think she's SEXY AS FUCK and love watching her huge tits in her tit outfits!) You know your mom and there's no getting out of this, so you let her change. Helpless to what is about to come. She appears from the bathroom in a tight red one piece and fishnets. She's obviously tipsy and now she's talking about how all she can think about is fucking you. You're stunned..speechless. You can't fuck your mom! But you want to, so bad..she looks so good in that outfit. And she's practically begging for it. So, you do what any good son would do for his horny Mommy and you give her your cock in any way she pleases..it is the holiday of love after all. Tags; Fuck Machine, Cream pie, Older Woman/Younger Man, Big Boobs, Lingerie, Valentine's Day, Massage, Bouncing Boobs, Breast Bouncing, Cowgirl.

screenshot

Size: 2095422060 bytes (1.95 GiB), duration: 00:27:03, avg.bitrate: 10329 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 59.94 fps(r) (eng)

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/0cdbe2c613e0f/Valentines_Day_With_Mommy.mp4
marlboro73
Added: Feb 11, 2019 10:35 am
Whore Sister Blackmailed - Mallory Sierra HD 720p

Category: Brother - Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Siblings, Role play, Sisters, BLACKMAIL FANTASY, TITTY FUCK, FACIAL, Cumshot, Busty, Redhead, BIG TITS

Featuring: Mallory Sierra (@ msfunontheside) & Laz Fyre (@ LazFyre)

Laz knows his sister has been up to no good. He suspects she's been escorting, and some investigation confirms his suspicions. One night he waits up for her, and when she sneaks in late dressed like a he confronts her with what he knows. Sister Mallory denies it but when brother makes her hand over her purse, he finds lots of hundred dollar bills in there. She finally confesses. Brother says he won't tell their parents if Mallory gives him a demonstration of what she does with her clients. She reluctantly agrees to a blowjob.
She seems to enjoy it a little though because she tells him she'll even give him a titjob. Then brother forces her to strip. "Let me see what you do for your clients, you naughty whore." When he makes her bend over & start fingering her, she begins to protest again. "You just said to give you a blowjob." But brother Laz says it's not a big deal. He throws her down & starts to fuck her doggystyle. "Hey! What are you doing?" she whines, but brother says he's going to do whatever he wants to her, or he's going to tell on her. He takes photos of everything as evidence... or maybe for later jerk of material.

Sister must be getting into it because she starts moaning & rides brother's cock. "So this is like just another day at work for you, isn't it?" brother accuses, "You should be ashamed of yourself." But sister disagrees. "I love what I do." Brother thinks he can embarrass her, and he steps on her head, but sister's grin grows even larger. Laz makes Mallory kneel on the ground & suck his cock. She licks his balls with enthusiasm, then he cums all over his sister's face. Laz picks up all of Mallory's money & sticks it to the cum on your face. "Here's your money back," he says. She smiles at him, "You're a dick."

screenshot

Size: 577558224 bytes (550.80 MiB), duration: 00:22:50, avg.bitrate: 3373 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/8c170eab17b2c/Sister_Blackmailed.mp4

===========

JC - Full Training Session HD 720p

JC - Part 1 - Deep Programming and Living Doll WMV We put deep programming into JC Simpson, We discuss mesmerism with her and she believes it is something that will only work on the weak minded. We put her under again and turn her into a mindless living doll and then have an assistant carefully pose her while she is completely mindless

JC - Part 2 - Posed and Orgasmed WMV - We put JC in a more revealing outfit and put her more deeply under, Then still as a mindless doll put her in more provocative poses, while touching her most private areas. She is then put under and brought out of being a mindless doll and then programmed so that her panties are creating powerful orgasmic sensations that leave her cumming as her eyes roll back in her head

JC - Part 3 - Mindless Cock Sucker WMV - JC mindless sucks our assistants cock, her and eyes rolling, he grabs the back of her head and fucks her mouth, she gags but does not come out of her trance and is left swaying and eyes rolling with her mouth and face full of cum

JC - Part 4 - Drinking on the Job? WMV - Drinking on the Job?- JC believes she is interviewing for a job, she is made very thirsty, but water has a very "intoxicating" kind of effect. She gets giggly and slurring her words as we poreand then is easily fucked by our assistant who still remains a total stranger to her. She starts to realize what has happened only after a total stranger has cum inside her and she looks back to see cum dripping out of her pussy. We put her back under and leave her like that

Category: FEMALE TRAINING
Related Categories: SLUT TRAINING REAL DOLL TABOO EROTIC MAGIC MESMERIZE
Keywords: jc simpson facial fucking cum swallowing facial robot

screenshot

Size: 453231441 bytes (432.24 MiB), duration: 01:05:50, avg.bitrate: 918 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download
marlboro73
Added: Feb 11, 2019 10:00 am
Missbehavin26 - Surprising Mom at the StripClub HD 1080p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Blonde, Amateur, Canadian, POV, Smoking, Blowjob

Script: I have a senario in my mind and I want to see if it is OK whith you.. Stripper mom whos working and accidentally goes to the private room with her son. At the beginning she want to stop but she starts to lapdance on his dick.. The he asks for a blowjob, they argue, someone comes to see if everything is OK and she says "yes" while sucking his cock.. Then he says that he wants a ride, she says I need a smoke and ride his dick while smoking (whith a "I can't believe I am doing this" look). High heels always on. Some bitchy angry looks at him! A nice ass grind at the start. Only ride positions (reverse rough, would be amazing while smoking).

screenshot

Size: 1487940359 bytes (1.39 GiB), duration: 00:17:23, avg.bitrate: 11413 kb/s

Download
https://filejoker.net/bt0m0c9knpkk

==========

Missbehavin26 - Watch Porn/TV With Mom HD 1080p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Blonde, Amateur, Canadian, POV, Mother’s Day, Nudity / Naked, Reality Porn

Note: Music may be loud, turn down the volume

screenshot

Size: 717226038 bytes (684.00 MiB), duration: 00:31:48, avg.bitrate: 3007 kb/s

Download
https://filejoker.net/amnxmoksipkx
marlboro73
Added: Feb 10, 2019 12:12 pm
Brianna Beach - Mommy lets Sissy Son out of Chastity before First Date HD 1080p (2019)

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Blonde, FEMALE DOMINATION, Femdom, CBT, BALL ABUSE, CHASTITY MALE, SISSY TRAINING

Brianna is so proud that her son is wearing the new bra and panty set that her daughter picked out for him, but she reminds him that soon he will have to choose his lingerie on his own. Brianna decides to unlock her son’s chastity device, just so that she can abuse his penis and balls. This is to remind him that his penis and balls no longer matter. She slaps, pulls and squeezes them as her son cries out. Brianna threatens to take him to the doctor and have them removed. Her son’s gender is now female, Brianna has decided. Her son’s penis is now useless and from now on he will be getting fucked in the ass by Mother’s big strap-on. Brianna will teach her daughters how to fuck with the strap-on as well so that they can help Mother train their brother. Brianna’s son just can’t seem to help but keep leaking. Brianna takes her son’s pre-cum and forces her to swallow it. She is going to need to practice because her prom date is going to want her to swallow. Brianna’s son puts up a fuss, but Mother makes her do it. Brianna’s son objects. She does not want to be trained to swallow for her prom date. Mother grabs her son’s balls and hits them harder. Brianna’s son is displaying the wrong attitude. Good girls learn to swallow. Brianna’s son cries, but it’s all for her own good. (9:04 long)

Clip Contains: Goddess Brianna, Female Domination, CBT, Ball Abuse, Sissy Training, Gender Transformation, Taboo, Chastity

screenshot

Size: 690243832 bytes (658.27 MiB), duration: 00:09:03, avg.bitrate: 10169 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 24.00 fps(r) (und)

Download
https://filejoker.net/80074qz6uwq1

===========

You Must Not Lust After Your Mother's Huge Tits! HD 1080p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Brunette, Busty / Big tits, Cock Tease, JOI, Jerk off instruction, Dirty Talk, POV, OTK SPANKING, TIT FETISH, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT

Are you staring at my tits?? AGAIN!?! Now, you know what I told you... you are not to lust after your mother's huge tits! THESE are not for you! You are NOT allowed to see or touch them! Now, stop being such a naughty pervert. If I ever catch you looking or I even THINK you're staring at my tits, I will not hesitate to punish you. If I catch you, I'm going to pull down your pants - wherever we are, and whomever's around - and I'm going to make sure you're not hard! If you're hard, I'm going to give you a HUMILIATING SPANKING! Don't test me! If you will not stop, I'm going to give you an even WORSE punishment!

BUY NOW to experience taboo, MILF, older woman, cleavage, down blouse, confrontation, female domination, scolding, breast jiggling, voyeur, CFNM, jerk off encouragement, cum countdown, corporal punishment, spanking, spanking F/M, spanking POV, OTK spanking, hairbrush spanking ...and the exclusive, intensely intimate experience of being with ME.

screenshot

Size: 806373827 bytes (769.02 MiB), duration: 00:10:36, avg.bitrate: 10143 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download
marlboro73
Added: Feb 10, 2019 10:49 am
Lovely Lilith - Daddy Takes Me Bra Shopping HD 1080p (2019)

Category: Father / Daughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Daddy's Girl, Daddy, OLDER MAN / YOUNGER WOMAN, Role play, Brunette, Busty / Big tits, BBW, POV, BRA FETISH, BOOB BOUNCING, BOUNCING BOOBS, Cock Tease, eye glasses

Lovely Lilith's #1 clip as of 2/10/19

Dad! Have you seen mom around? SHE LEFT?! Uhhh... Dad... I kind of have a problem. She was supposed to take me bra shopping today to get a sports bra! I need it for tonight's practice!

Why can't I just use the one I have? IT DOESN'T FIT! My boobs kind of grew...a LOT recently... Oh. You noticed? Well-- then you know I need new bras! So... will YOU take me? PLEASE?! I really need new bras!

You WILL!? DAD! You're the best!! Wait... under one condition? What is it?

You... you want to check and make sure each one fits? Um... Okay. I guess that makes sense! I'm going to go get my shoes! Let's go to the mall now, dad!

screenshot

Size: 545525354 bytes (520.25 MiB), duration: 00:14:25, avg.bitrate: 5045 kb/s

Download

=========

Let Mom Bath You HD 1080p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Brunette, Amateur, handjob, blowjob, pov

Custom- So the son has broken his dominate arm/hand and his ankle too (skateboarding, maybe?), and the actual mother(you) has to bathe him in his bed with a washcloth, since he can't shower/bathe himself. You come into his room in the morning wearing nothing but tight white socks and a short bath-robe loosely tied shut with no bra or panties underneath, which keeps slipping open occasionally, 'accidentally' exposing a nipple or two throughout the video. You act like a very caring and normal mom, with no sexual attraction to your son for the most part, you just want to help him... until the cumshot that is. A slow buildup to the cumshot is essential, as you very normally and slowly clean around the various parts of his body. No cleaning of his balls/cock until the very end. After the rest of his body is clean, you turn around to grab some more soap or something, bending over and exposing your ass and pussy under the short bath-robe to your son and the camera, causing your son to get hard/erect. You apologize for dressing with nothing but a robe and remark on how natural it is for a boy his age to get easily excited by a woman's body and touch. You then continue to clean is asshole with the washcloth, working your way to his balls.

And once you start to clean his hardened cock with the wash-cloth, he remarks about how rough/sore the washcloth is on his penis, so you put the washcloth down and say I'm so sorry about that baby. You then mildly soap your hands and start washing his balls with your hands, making him harder. And then you start cleaning his cock with your hands as well. You 'try' to do so in a motherly way, but eventually start to notice that it feels good for both of you. Since you stopped using the washcloth and are using your hands instead, you ask him if that feels better while you're cleaning his cock. You're tit's 'accidentally' slip out from under your robe again as you continue, and you keep cleaning but (very) slowly working your way to the cockhead, talking about how you have to make sure to keep his penis clean (just like a mother would). And as your cleaning, your motions start to get a little bit more sexual on his cock, twisting your hands around his slippery/wet cockhead. And as a result, he can't hold back anymore and starts to spurt a massive load all over your hand and his chest. Right as he starts cumming, you stop and hesitate for a second in surprise that he's cumming, but then out of habit/urge you keep stroking until he has finished cumming completely.. Squeezing every drop out, and then apologizing for making him cum, that it's a normal reaction and that you didn't mean to. But then complimenting him on such a huge load of cum and you say that you need to clean it up for him now. So you (hesitantly) start licking your hand and his chest clean of cum, constantly looking up at him in fear of his reaction to you being so naughty about cleaning the cum with your mouth. And finally giving him a sweet, small kiss right on the tip of his cock, sucking the last drop of cum off the tip of his cock. Then you close your robe up, pull his boxers back up and you're all done with the bathing. As you leave the room, you remark about how you can't wait until his next bath, winking at him as you leave the room.

Also,please throw my name in there (Carson) once or twice with that beautiful accent of yours.

screenshot

Size: 1599194436 bytes (1.49 GiB), duration: 00:20:37, avg.bitrate: 10342 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 50.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download
https://filejoker.net/oda0l3azf2bk