Author
marlboro73
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 10, 2018 9:27 am
Mother's Lasting Lesson pt.1 A Simple Solution HD 720p (2018)

Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role Play, Blonde, POV Blowjob, Cumshot

Baby this is the second Saturday in a row you haven't left the house.. I'm starting to get worried. Talk to me. I'm your Mother, I love you. You can tell me anything baby.. You might be surprised how many different things Mom can fix....

pt.1 of 2

***Starring Christiana Cinn***

screenshot

Size: 1191036405 bytes (1.11 GiB), duration: 00:16:20, avg.bitrate: 9723 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download
https://filejoker.net/qdhofbxg8zz9

=========

BDSMommy: My Son Owns Me HD 1080p (2018)

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role Play, Cock tease, BBW, Brunette, Big tits, POV, Virtual Sex, Facial, BDSM

You have an important presentation at school tomorrow, but you're woken up by slapping sounds coming from your mother's room. When you find her, your curvaceous mom is spanking herself with a crop, clad in lingerie. As you listen you are so turned on at what she's doing. After gagging herself, she spots you in the doorway. "Sweetie! It's not what it looks like!" She hides behind a pillow and her first mistake is giving you completely ridiculous reasons for what she was just doing. Her second mistake is letting you hold the crop. It's late- your tired, your stressed- and your horny. She's shocked when you start using the crop on her massive tits whenever she's lying to you. After quite a few tit-slaps, you mom confesses that right before your father left her, they were just getting into kinky things and she'd rest like a baby after being spanked and serving him! You suggest that you can be the man of the house now- and she disagrees...but she slowly breaks as you continue to spank her and tease her with the leather- plus...her pussy doesn't lie- when you grab it, it's hot and it's soaked. Almost too easily, she bends over. Any time she's unsure if she should be doing this with you, the bite of the crop reminds her that she desperately needs this- and she's a desperate little subby slut for you. After bit more funishment, and she easily calls you, "Master" and agrees that you own her now. You'll spank her huge ass, and you'll get serviced by her bright pink lips. She's not sure- but realizes it feels too good to stop. She can't say no to you. Once you cum all over her face ("Sweetie, I never even let your father do this!" ) you find that you're still hard and command her to get on the bed. You're going to fill her pussy and mark her as your subby slut. She begs you to own her holes, as they are yours now. This clips includes: bdsm, spanking, big ass, big tits, lingerie, crop, gag, confessions, taboo, mom, mommy, son, dominance, submission, facial, blowjob, virtual blowjob, virtual sex, kneeling, dirty talk, bbw, thick, thicc, pawg, creampie, blowjob, humiliation

screenshot

Size: 710955593 bytes (678.02 MiB), duration: 00:17:41, avg.bitrate: 5361 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download
https://filejoker.net/sne6lh5jhy2r
marlboro73
Added: Aug 09, 2018 1:58 pm
Sister is the first to touch your virgin cock. HD 720p (2018)

Category: Brother - Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Siblings, Sisters, Role play, POV, Handjob, Cumshot, Blonde, Petite, Small Tits

Your sister just found out you're a virgin, and you're about to go to college! You're a little embarassed, but sis has an idea. She wants to help you out. She can't have all of the girls in your school finding out and making fun of you, so she offers to teach you a little bit. Don't worry, Mom and Dad won't find out. She wants to help you learn not to cum so fast so you can set a good example for the family. She asks you to lay back and let Sissie take over. She takes your big cock out of your pants, and is surprised at how big your cock is. She never imagined her little brother has such a big dick! She wants to make sure you last a long time, so she spits on your dick and runs her hand up and down the shaft as your cock swells.

You need a little more stimulation, so she takes off her top and shows you her perky young tits. You're really turned on now and feel like you could blow any second, but sis won't let you. She's such a tease! She takes off the rest of her clothing and puts her sexy feet on your dick. You didn't even know that was a thing! Sis loves teasing you with her feet and is excited by how turned on you are by them. She tries to make you cum with her feet, but really wants to feel you in her hand. Grabbing your dick, she squeezes hard and pumps you until you shower her with a huge blast of sticky white cum. What a great sister! First day of class seems a lot less stressful now.

Starring Jillian Janson

screenshot

Size: 224869481 bytes (214.45 MiB), duration: 00:13:59, avg.bitrate: 2144 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download

==========

Dump Your Stress In Me, Daddy HD 1080p

Category: Father / Daughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Daddy's Girl, Daddy, OLDER MAN / YOUNGER WOMAN, ROLE PLAY, Brunette, POV, virtual sex, IMPREGNATION FANTASY, Creampie, Socks, DIRTY TALK

Daddy, I heard Mom talking about how she's done pleasing you. She made a point of telling her friend that you were too much for her right now - demanding too much of her sexually. I've noticed that this has taken a toll on you. This family means the world to me. It's time that I contribute - it's time that I put in the work for this family.

Let me be your dumping ground, Daddy. Pull your cock out and put it inside me... dump all that stress inside me. I'll be your stress reliever.

screenshot

Size: 674571842 bytes (643.32 MiB), duration: 00:08:51, avg.bitrate: 10163 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download
https://filejoker.net/6riayob4kr1r
marlboro73
Added: Aug 09, 2018 1:37 pm
Twin Sis Needs Study Stress Relief HD 1080p

Category: Brother - Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Siblings, Sisters, Role play, POV, Brunette, Blowjob, Twins, Eye Glasses. Big tits, Oral Sex

You never seemed stressed about studying, but I certainly am. I’m having trouble focusing as it is. It certainly doesn’t help when my twin br0ther opens up his jeans and shows me his pretty cock. I absentmindedly fiddle with your junk while still trying to study, but I just can’t. Is this why you’re so relaxed all the time? Because you just give into temptation? Even if I wanted to keep studying, I just can’t focus. I take off my top and bra and start sucking and pumping my twin br0ther’s hard cock until you cum all over my big tits. Then of course I find it really distracting to play with your cum! God, I’m never going to pass this exam…

screenshot

Size: 1085439376 bytes (1.01 GiB), duration: 00:10:25, avg.bitrate: 13894 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download
https://filejoker.net/knm08yar9xqu

========

BlowJob From Mommie Before His Night At Strip Club Windows HD 1080p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role Play, Brunette, POV, Blowjob, Big tits

I am so excited to take my special little man out to the strip club tonight. I bet you are just as excited to have all those pretty girls sitting in your lap right in front of Mommie. Are you all ready? Don’t worry about getting hard, sweetie, the dancers understand that happens sometimes. If you really are too nervous about cumming in your pants then maybe I should make sure you cum right now so you won’t be so excitable. Just a quick blowjob from Mommie and then you will be all ready for your first lap dance.

screenshot

Size: 748308550 bytes (713.64 MiB), duration: 00:08:41, avg.bitrate: 11490 kb/s

Download
https://filejoker.net/90z1o0eowbqp
marlboro73
Added: Aug 09, 2018 1:13 pm
My Daddy's Getting Married HD 1080p

Category: Father / Daughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Daddy's Girl, Daddy, OLDER MAN / YOUNGER WOMAN, ROLE PLAY, Brunette, POV, blowjob, MILF, SLUT TRAINING, DEEPTHROAT, ASS TO MOUTH

Daddy, I know it's your wedding day, but I need to talk to you. Why am I wearing this white dress? Well, I know that traditionally, it's reserved for the bride but I have something to give you today too...

See, I know why you're marrying that awful woman. You think she's so special. So perfect. Like no other woman you've ever been with. But I'm here to tell you the truth Daddy. The truth is, your little girl is just as dirty, and then some! Yes, I know why you're marrying her. You think she does it harder, dirtier, sluttier than anyone else but really, it's me. I'm your dirty cunt slut, and today I'm going to show you how. Every inch of my throat filled with your cock, gagging and choking on your cock then sliding it into my ass so I can taste my dirty hole off my Daddy's dick. I'm such a stupid dirty slut, Daddy, and nothing will ever change that. No stupid wife, no awful stepmother, will ever change what a filthy whore I am for my Daddy's cock.

This clip contains ANAL PLAY, FINGERING ASS, GAGGING, SPIT, SALIVA, DROOL, MESSY BLOWJOB, MESSY HEAD, THROAT FUCKING, DADDY DAUGHTER, DDLG, POV BLOWJOB, BJ, CUM IN MOUTH, WINCEST, FAUXCEST, ROLEPLAY, CHEATING, NAME CALLING, BETTIE BONDAGE.

screenshot

Size: 1563704869 bytes (1.46 GiB), duration: 00:24:35, avg.bitrate: 8481 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Download
https://filejoker.net/goj2zfkmqqpm

=========

Amazon Mom HD 720p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role Play, Cock tease, Dirty talk, pov, big tits, virtual sex, brunette, cosplay

Your mom, Mindi Mink, is dressed as an amazon woman and needs to instruct you about how to treat all the other Amazon women in the village.

You are eager to learn and watch as she undresses herself, revealing her large tits.

She continues to undress and has you suck on her titty.

Soon, you are allowed to suck her clit and fuck her in the ass just right.

Just like that, son!

You could get used to fucking amazon women, but none of them are as hot as your mom!

You secretly wish you could just fuck her all the time instead of the other women in the village

MINDI MINK, TABOO, POV, BUSH, BIG TITS, BIG BOOBS, BIG ASS, BRUNETTE

screenshot

Size: 904024962 bytes (862.15 MiB), duration: 00:11:53, avg.bitrate: 10143 kb/s

Download
marlboro73
Added: Aug 05, 2018 2:04 pm
Helena Price in Mommy Shows Me How to Fuck HD 720p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role Play, POV, Virtual sex

What are you doing in my room? Are you touching your penis? Its so hard. You missed mommy? You wanted to smell me while you touched yourself? You are such a naughty boy. Have you ever been with a girl before? No, alright then, come lay down on my bed and mommy will show you. Go ahead and touch my pussy, see how wet and soft she is? Now take the head of your dick and slowly stick it in, not too deep, just the head. Girls love to be teased. Mmmm that feels good, doesn't it baby? Mommy is going to cum all over your dick, but you cannot cum until I tell you to. Now, do not tell no one how you learned how to fuck so good! Enjoy this POV/Virtual view clip in Full HD where you get to be the son.

screenshot

Size: 889433520 bytes (848.23 MiB), duration: 00:11:49, avg.bitrate: 10036 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download
https://filejoker.net/zvelfq1bvi8p

===========

Mom & Son "After party" HD 720p (2018)

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role Play, POV, Blonde, Amateur, SILK & SATIN, Cum in mouth, Gagging, Blowjob

Mom and son get naughty every chance they get and last night was no exception. With dad out of the picture again, son accompanies his beautiful mom to the easter party where they both had a little too much to drink for the night.

At the end both arrive together home after having a wonderful time together Mom thanks him for always being there for her in his fathers absence, its been a long night and both need to head off to bed... but before mom wants any shut eye she needs help to take off her high heels since she thinks shes had a little too much to drink, and askes her son if he would be so kind to assist her in her needs.

Son kneels down and holds one of her heels in his hands while starring at the sheen of moms nylon stockings and the silky glow of her long satin evening gown while it slides up her smooth legs.

He makes a comment about her new highheels and compliments her on how sexy she looked tonight at the party and that he couldnt keep his eyes off of her even though shes his mother, she smiles and reminds him that she is very but that might help her with this and tells him to leave her heels on and reaches out to pull down the zipper of her sons pants.

This clips Includes: POV, Virtual sex, satin fetish 4play, nylon worshiping, ass worshiping, Pov pussy licking, High heel fetish masturbation and worshiping, Incestual banter, cfnm, cock gaging, ass slapping, doggy style fucking, face fucking, dry humping, satin gloves handjob and blow job, cum play and strong messy ejaculation in mothers mouth. WITH SUBTITLES

screenshot

Size: 1157253367 bytes (1.08 GiB), duration: 00:30:07, avg.bitrate: 5123 kb/s

Download
marlboro73
Added: Aug 05, 2018 12:12 pm
Melanie Hicks in Fucking My Sister for My Wife (2018)

Category: Brother - Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Siblings, Sisters, Role play, Cumshot, Brunette, Big tits, Facial, Cuckquean / Cuckold

Scene One: Supporting the arts

Cory's sister in law is over for a visit when Cory tells her about her new photo business. “He's paid a ton of money for photos of my husband and daughter” Cory says. Melanie can't believe what she's hearing. “It's just art” Cory explains and asks Melanie to be her latest model.

The money is crazy and Melanie sure could use it. Cory convinces them that it won't be a big deal. Reluctantly Melanie lets her brother grab a handful of her big breasts while Cory snaps photos and tells them what to do. As long as she doesn't think about it Melanie can get through this humiliating experience and get some cash. Each pose is more and more sexual. Melanie can feel her brother's cock under his clothes. It's all too much and she puts an end to this embarrassing moment in her life. Why did she ever agree to do this!

Scene Two: Just the tip with my sister

“He loved the photos and wants more!” Cory tells her husband and sister in law. He's willing to pay for so much more if they're willing to go further. Melanie really needs the cash and as long as she doesn't think about it she can do it. With photo equipment in hand Cory starts photographing and commanding her husband to strip his sister.

Melanie pulls down her brother's pants and a wave of embarrassment crashes over her. She doesn't know how to feel as her brother is instructed to kiss her pussy or suck on her tits. On her knees she looks up at her brother and does the unthinkable, putting his dick in her mouth. It sends shivers through her. Cory commands her to spread her legs and let him put just the tip of his cock inside her. He's not fucking her... it's just art...

Scene Three: Lets try anal

A few days later and Cory has a new request from her client. He wants to see the brother and sister fuck and he's willing to pay so much to see it. Not just posed pictures, but real fucking. It's amazing how far things can come in just a few days. Melanie thought she would never do something like this in a million years but here she sits, about to fuck her brother for art and money.

Melanie tries to think of anyone else in her mind as she takes her brother's cock into her mouth. She sucks wildly, trying to get him hard as fast as she can so they can get this over with. As Cory commands them they fuck hard in every way on the couch. Melanie moans from the feeling of it. If this wasn't her brother it would be the fuck of her life. He takes his hard wet cock and slowly slides it into her ass, sending her to heaven. She cums feeling shame and slutty pleasure. With her mouth in an open moan he dumps his load all over her face. Click Click goes the camera as the cum covers her humiliated mouth.

Scene Four: Awkward Brother

Melanie can't get the taste of her brother's cum out of her mouth. It's like the memory of fucking him is haunting her. Why did she do this? Cory invites her over to give her a share of the photo money and to tell her what the next photo shoot will be. “Can you do it with someone else?” Cory asks. At first Melanie is happy not to have to fuck her brother, until she's told it's her other brother who will be with her.

How did she end up so desperate that she has to fuck her brothers on camera for money. Awkwardly she strips and puts her brother's cock into her mouth. She is getting good at closing off her mind and just letting her body take over. And she does like to fuck even if it's from her brother. What is she doing? She thinks as her body shutters and cums with her brother thrusting from behind. She gets to her knees and gives Cory what she wants, A big facial shot for her client. Melanie can take a shower but she feels like she will never get clean.

Scene Five: It's Natural

The money is rolling in and Cory doesn't want it to stop. “Are we done now?” Her husband asks. But the client wants more from the shamed brother and sister and will pay anything to get them together. “We're making so much money” Cory says to herself as she prepares.

"He wants more intimate photos" Cory says, but makes her husband a deal. She will get naked too so he can look at his wife while he's fucking his sister. Melanie takes off her clothes and lays on the bed, with a hard look in her eyes. She knows what's coming but can't stop it. She sucks her brothers cock and lets him fuck her silly. Her pussy and ass are used while Cory watches and tells them what to do. Melanie cums again and again at the feeling of being used. "Don't cum on my camera, just on her face" Cory instructs as he shoots a big load onto his humiliated sister. Fuck, Melanie thinks, she is really starting to like this.

screenshot

Size: 939688257 bytes (896.16 MiB), duration: 01:23:17, avg.bitrate: 1504 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 852x480, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download
https://filejoker.net/2mm0wjcbfnpp

===========

Cory Chase in Rewards of a Mother HD 1080p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role Play, Blonde, Big tits, Hairy Bush, Creampie

Scene One: Rewards

“Is it that time of the year again?” My mother says as I hand her over my report card. This time I got straight A's. My mother is so proud of me, all that hard work, staying up late studying with her paid off.

I can't help but look at her low cut dress as she looks over my report card. It makes me feel so awkward. “Sweety are you getting a hard on?” She asks me. “Your such a good boy” She says, making me promise not to tell anyone about my reward. Pulling open her dress a little, I stare at her cleavage as she gives me my first hand job. What a good boy I've been.

Scene Two: Thank you

Ever since the report card I've done everything my mom asked of me. I'm her complete and loyal servant. I'm in love with her and will do everything for her. She tells me that I'm the big man of the house now that I'm doing so much.

“I was thinking about that reward I gave you, I was thinking about giving you another reward” She smiles at me. “Have you ever had a blowjob before?” She asks, explaining what she's about to do. “I promise mommy will not bite you” She pulls out her breasts and my dick gets so hard. Her soft red lips wrap around me and the most amazing feeling of wet sucking. I can barely stand as she gives me so much pleasure. I shake and cum right into her mouth and it feels crazy. “Keep up the good work” She tells me.

Scene Three: For Mommy

I'm even more in love with my mother. I would do anything for her now and I become obsessed. I spy on her as she gets dressed and she notices. “Hi sweety” She says turning around, robe open naked body on display. She's even more beautiful than I can imagine. She sits on the bed and calls me over to look at her perfect body.

“Do you like the way I look?” She smiles at the attention. “You don't have to be shy” She tells me to touch her. She pulls off my clothes and lays me down on the bed, her wet tongue teasing my dick. She touches herself, softly moaning before sitting on top of me. I'm frozen in fear and uncertainty as she slides me inside of her. My mother takes my virginity with her soft pussy and moaning breaths. Before I can stop myself I cum in her hot warm pussy. “Did you just cum inside me? You can't do that” She says in fear. “Go to your room now!” She screams.

screenshot

Size: 1585479808 bytes (1.48 GiB), duration: 00:25:45, avg.bitrate: 8210 kb/s

Download
https://filejoker.net/sd74obnuvvz8
marlboro73
Added: Aug 05, 2018 11:22 am
Wait Till Your Father Leaves Part 2 HD 1080p (2018)

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role Play, HANDJOB, Cumshot, CHEATING, CUCKOLDING, POV, Brunette, CFNM

i had just gotten up for school and all i could think about was my sexy mom's perfect body and i knew i need to play with her some more. i found mom in the kitchen and i just flat out asked her if she could help me cum again before school, she nearly shocked when i asked her. mom looked scared and made sure dad was still in his room. she said no and that yesterday was a one time thing. i begged and told her that i did better and school and she agreed that i did good on a quiz yesterday. mom got a serious look on her face and told me to wait till my father leaves and then she would meet me in my room. when dad was gone mom came into my room wearing a short bathrobe, she said we needed to figure something else out because she didn't have time to rinse the lube off her butt like yesterday or she would be late for work. i hesitantly asked her if she could use her hands and she agreed! after a few minutes i got mom to loose the robe and so she jerked me off wearing nothing but her bra and panties.

This is part 2 of Wait Till Your Father Leaves, this series stars Sadie Holmes. this is a POV Taboo Milf CFNM Cheating Handjob Scene.

screenshot

Size: 550373523 bytes (524.88 MiB), duration: 00:07:14, avg.bitrate: 10145 kb/s

Download

=========

Natalie Wonder – Mommy Can’t Help But Stare & Touch You Down There

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role Play, Brunette, DIRTY TALK, Cock Tease, Masturbation Encouragement, JOI, Jerk off instructions, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION

**CYBER MONDAY SPECIAL**

Mom's on the phone talking to her friend. She heads to the bathroom to get a hair clip. For a split second she wonders where her son is. Mom opens the door & is stunned by what she sees. She

quickly gets off the phone as she feels her face begin to get red with embarrassment. There's her son. Standing in the shower, jerking off. Not only that, but she cannot believe how BIG his

penis has gotten. She hadn't seen it in years but never imagined it would grow to that size! All different feelings run through her body. Embarrassment, shock, anxiety, arousal. Oh my gosh,

she's getting turned on from what she's seeing. It's not right, or is it? She tries to look away, but just can't.

Sweetie, I'm so sorry! Why didn't you lock the door behind you?! I didn't know you were in here. But, wow. Ummm, I'm sorry I don't mean to keep staring, but, wow your penis got so BIG! Your

father? Oh no he was nowhere near that size. And I can't believe your girth! Okay sweetie, mommy's going to go now & let you finish what you started. What's that? Stay? You want mommy to

stay in here with you? You like when mommy watches, don't you. And when I talk about how big your cock is, you like that too. Naughty boy. It's making you more horny to hear mommy talk about

your big, beautiful cock. Mommy can talk naughty & BE naughty for you sweetie. My big boy. You're making mommy's panties so wet. Watch mommy touch herself for you as I tell you how to stroke

yourself. Mmmmm those big balls are filled with cum, I know it. Potent cum. Shoot it for me. Shoot it for mommy.

Captures Your Fantasy For: Taboo, MILF, Big Cock Praise, Dirty Talk, Older Woman, Embarrassment, Virtual Hand Job, Masturbation Instruction, Strip Tease, Masturbation, Orgasms

screenshot

Size: 115821171 bytes (110.46 MiB), duration: 00:15:43, avg.bitrate: 983 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x406, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download
https://filejoker.net/e567xbsqara5
marlboro73
Added: Aug 04, 2018 3:02 pm
Aaliyah Taylor in Blackmailing My Cheating Mom HD 720p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role Play, POV, Blonde, Blackmail Fantasy, Creampie

Scene One: Evidence

husband doesn't even comparealiyah tells her best friend about cheating on her husband. You walk in on your mom and ask for some money for a new video game. Aaliyah gets angry at you and yells at you to leave. Later that day you even catch her talking to her boyfriend on the phone. Don't worry, you'll get your revenge.

Aaliyah, wearing a slutty red dress, is on the phone again setting up a date with her mystery man when you walk into the room and show her your phone. Pictures of her with her boyfriends cock in her ass. that what I think it is!aliyah screams. at's it going to take to delete these pictures?he asks thinking you want money. You touch her breasts and she knows something bad is going to happen. , no, you don't need to do this”

You force her to the floor to jerk and suck your cock. is is what you want? You want your mother to do this?he asks, horrified that she has to suck you off. You make her deepthroat all the way down before bending her over the couch and fucking her from behind. Your not nice to her at all, using your strong arms to slap her face and make her do what you want. She gasps as you ram your wet cock into her tight ass. feels so goodhe moans. Grabbing her by the hair you pull her over to you and cum in her slutty mouth. u better delete those pictureshe warns you, swallowing and gasping for breath.

Scene Two: Breaking Mommy

broke up with my boyfriendaliyah says calling you into her room. She tells you how much better a fuck you are than him or your father. She smiles at you t me suck that cock of yours, let mommy suck it for you.” Her warm lips wrap around you and she says want you to cum on mommys pussy.”

She gets on top of you and bounces on your hard cock. Her pussy feels amazing as she takes control and whores herself out to you. She slides you in her tight warm ass and fucks you. Pushing her down to the bed you take control and destroy her. son, fuck that ass. You're such a naughty little boyhe moans cumming on your big dick over and over until you shoot a hot load all over her pussy. Aaliyah licks her son's creampie out of her pussy and smiles in delight at how slutty she is.

screenshot

Size: 1390775143 bytes (1.30 GiB), duration: 00:36:16, avg.bitrate: 5113 kb/s

Download
https://filejoker.net/t9tv8hsegvw6

=======

Addie Dominates You her Older Brother With CBT and Then Fucks You good! POV HD 720p

Category: Brother - Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Siblings, Sisters, Role play, POV Sex, Brunette, Amateur, CUM IN MOUTH, **** MALE ORGASM, Female Domination, FEMDOM SEX

Sister Addie Surprises “you” her older big brother while you are in bed sleeping, and confronts because you were threatening to tell mom and dad. She overheard you and your little brother talking about how she fucked him the other day. But she now has the upper hand on you, Literally she has your balls in her hands and is ready to squeeze them and twist them if you try to tell your parents. She says, ”Lets just face it Big Bro, I got you by the balls!” ha ha ha She thought you had each other’s backs against your younger brother, and begins to blatantly lie and say that he actually came on to her, but in fact she was the person that tied him up.

She finally gets to the point, she wants to suck your dick, so she starts licking your cock. She says to you, “mmhm, it tastes good, I have always wondered what it would be like.” She can feel your cock getting big and throbbing every time she licks the tip, she tells you it looks almost like your younger brothers, but she figured it would. She begins to bob up and down on your dick, asking if your brother told you how good she was at sucking dick.

You tell her to stop because you think it is wrong, but she tells you that you don’t have any control over this situation and asks you if you know why? And then she grabs you balls and dick another time and begins to squeeze them in her hand, she now has the advantage and you have some sensitive balls, just hanging outside your body and easy for her to squeeze. She squeezes even hard and your balls start to stretch the skin, and she points to all the little veins and tells you, ”So, don’t you try to resist me anymore it’s not going to work.” She then begins to suck on your cock again, she figured you to be more of the dominating type, but she now thinks you wanted to be dominated by her. She is still sucking on your dick and tells you to stop resisting her and to just enjoy it, she then tells you that if you tell mom and dad what happened with her and your little brother that she will tell them what happened with you two, and they will believe her because she is their little girl and she a princess. And they think she is perfect.

She now wants to give you the same treatment she gave him, you are still in shock. She explains that you two are closer, closer in age and you think it is a little weird, but she doesn’t she thinks it was always meant to be. She begins to take off her bra, she knows you have seen her breast before, when you would come into her room and tell her good night, you know she always sleeps naked, and that her nipples have came uncovered, and she saw you look at them. She then starts to take down her panties, she knows you really want to see her pussy, she slowly takes them off but plays with her pussy a little before taking them off, and says to you. ”You turn me on so much, and it turns me on more that you are resisting me.”

She then wants to give you a little show and turns around and begins teasing you and shaking her ass in front of you. She is bouncing her ass up and down, and rubbing her pussy with her fingers over her wet panties. She is getting so wet now with the anticipation of sliding your even bigger cock inside of her, and riding you. She finally takes her panties off and shows you how wet they are and tells you that you can keep them for later if you want. But she has a better idea and crams them into your mouth. She starts sucking on your cock because she wants it to be really nice and hard before sitting on it. She says, ”I love blowjobs, but I really like fucking even more, oh my gosh my pussy is so wet.”

She moves up from your now really hard cock and mounts you, she grabs it and guides it into her nice and pink pussy. She is now sliding up and down on your cock, she then tells you, “its feels so good, groaning and moaning, Its amazing, Do you know what I think? I think we should make a little noise so he hears us, because I have to say your cock feels so much better than his, sooo muchhh better, as she moans.” She is riding you, and then begins to bounce up and down on your cock, she starts to bounce up and down harder and faster and she gets off. She cant believe she got off so quick, she thinks she is done now, she got off so much faster with you than she did with him, so she just wants to get out of here.

But she now sees you want to cum too, she is happy and thinks that is so hot! She comes back over to your hard cock and begins to lick on it again, she then sees a hair tie laying beside your. She asks who hair tie it is and if you had a girl in your room. She uses it to put her hair up, and admits that she always got so jealous of your girlfriends. Because the always got to be with you, and she would hear you through the wall in her room. She would hear their moans and they would be all muffled like you were putting a pillow over their faces. And she would touch herself and think about you! She tells you the only reason she went into his room first was because she was too scared to come into your room, because she has always been intimidated by you. Because you are her older brother. She is sucking on your cock, slapping it against her tongue telling you, that she realized that you actually know what you are doing more. And your cock, just feels so right! Its not like a little boys, because it’s a mans! She wants to see how deep she can go on it. And begins to try to deep throat your now fully rock hard cock. She gags a few times on it, but keeps going. Spitting and slobbering more on it while now stroking it with her and and grinding her pussy on your leg.

She starts to squeeze your balls and jerk you off at the same time, she is making sure you don’t go and tell mom and dad, but she doesn’t care if you go and tell your younger brother because chances are he is in the other room listening to you both fuck. She wants your cum so bad! But before you cum, she wants to ride it some more. She now sits up and turns around, but this time in reverse cowgirl! She grabs your dick and has trouble fitting your large cock in her tight pussy. She manages to finally get it in, its instant pleasure for her as she slides up and down on your dick, her ass moving forward and back. She says to you, ”mmmhhmm, I love having this cock all to myself.” She tells you that your one girlfriend didn’t know how to ride you like she did, and she always sounded weird while she was listening through the wall. She now takes it up a notch and starts bouncing up and down riding your cock faster and faster. She is moaning with so much pleasure, all you hear is her ass smacking up against your groin area. Now going slower while riding your cock, she says, ”OH MY GOD, I think Im going to cum again.” She starts breathing harder and harder and then lets out a few loud moans, and then turn around tells you, ”that was the most amazing orgasm she has ever had! Now I just want so badly for you to cum, I just want to see it, now that you are so Rock Hard.”

She grabs your cock and begins running her mouth back and forth on both sides of it, and then starts bobbing up and down on it slurping and sucking it like crazy, smacking it against her tongue! She wants to see what it looks like and what it tastes, she just wants your cum so bad. She says, “Its my DNA, we have the exact same DNA, I bet its Delicious I bet it tastes like my Pussy.” She keeps sucking and stroking on your cock, she really wants it bad! She wants it, she is going to squeeze your balls until you cum, shes gonna squeeze the cum right out of your balls. She touches her pussy to get some of her own lube to stroke your cock. She is going to town on your cock, stroking it with both hands. She sees some lube laying next to the bed and grabs it and puts it on your cock stroking it harder and faster.

Your sister is a dirty and kinky girl, she really wants your cum bad, she says she wants you to cum in her mouth, and talks about how you can think about having your cum in her mouth while you and the rest of the family are sitting at the table eating dinner. She grabs your dick by the base with one hand and strokes you even harder with her other hand. She says, ”Yeah, give it to me!” As you are about to cum she puts her mouth on your cock and you let the first part of you huge load shoot in her mouth. She pulls her mouth off you dick and the rest of your load starts pulsing out, She says,”mmhm such a pearly white load, wow you must of really been into, to have that much cum.” She thinks she could wipe you up, but she really doesn’t want to, plus she has to go because now she has a date. And its always nice to get a nice release before your date, you know that way you don’t seem like a slut to the guy. She lets you get back to sleep and gives you a kiss on your cheek, and tells you she loves you. She gets up and says you can keep the panties, She says, ”Bye Big Bro.” Opens the door and then smacks her ass a couple times and then leaves the room.

THIS IS THE 2ND EDITION TO: Sister Addie Sneaks in and Ties Up You her Brother and then Fucks You!

screenshot

Size: 1499976902 bytes (1.40 GiB), duration: 00:31:40, avg.bitrate: 6316 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 48000 Hz, stereo, 192 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 6099 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)

Download
https://filejoker.net/fwb5gr98mwjt
marlboro73
Added: Aug 01, 2018 1:18 pm
Sydney Hail in "Mom's Regretful Tease" HD 1080p (2018)

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role Play, Cumshot, Facial, Voyeur, Blonde

Mom caught me taking a peak at her toned body while she was rinsing off. It's not my fault she forgot her towel! And when she started playing with herself, it was impossible for me to look away.

-When she came to confront me a few days later, I was absolutely embarrassed!-

Remember the other day, when I asked you to bring me a towel?

...yeah why?

I know you were watching me..

I'm sorry mom, you're just so beautiful.. it won't happen again

Good, because I was thinking we could do something else..

She massaged my leg, moving her hand closer and closer to my cock.. I feel myself instantly expanding, which she seemed to enjoy.

Mom admits to me that she knew I was watching her in the shower. She saw me out of the corner of her eye, and the thought of her own son watching her wet naked body turned her on!

Are you sure we should be doing this?

I need a big juicy cock to fill me up! So yes, I'm sure

What about dad?

I won't say anything if you don't

Deal

Watch mom eagerly suck on my throbbing cock, almost making me cum! She slows down, licks up my shaft and smacks my dick against her tongue..

Mom couldn't wait to have me inside her.. She slides me into her wet cunt, boucing up and down on my dick. She begs me to go deeper, so I bend her over and take total control! Mom's pussy felt amazing, I could feel her pulsate on me as I made her orgasm!

Finally, she drops to her knees with her mouth open. Covering her face in my cum, mom had the biggest smile! I love making my mom happy, now it's my job to keep her satisified!

screenshot

Size: 1004814637 bytes (958.27 MiB), duration: 00:23:38, avg.bitrate: 5669 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 90000.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download
https://filejoker.net/m4ipk0fy95u9

===========

Ariella Ferrera in "Quickie While Your Father is in the Shower!" HD 1080p (2018)

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role Play, Brunette, Big tits, POV Sex, Cum in mouth

Mom can be such a tease around the house.. She knows I want her, and I can tell she wants me back. I sneak into my parents bedroom and see mom, bent over, making the bed. While dad is in the shower, I walk up to her and lift her night gown!

What are you doing!

You look so sexy mom, I couldn't resist

Your father is in the shower! We can't do this now

It's kinda hot tho, isn't it?

I push my mother onto the bed, grabbing all over her beautiful womanly body. Her tits are busting out of her bra, and panties are begging to be pulled to the side! I feel mom's pussy pulsate as I play with her.

Fine, but you have to be quick! Your father could come out of the bathroom any minute!

Don't worry mom, let me take care of you like you deserve!

Watch my big breasted mother grind on my cock like no girl has before! I love watching her, enjoying my long juicy cock, having orgasm after orgasm.. I had to see that ass up in the air, I flip mom over and slide my young thick cock deep into her mature cunt! I know my dad can't fuck her like she needs, and I am more than happy to supply the dick she craves..

I fill her mouth up with my cum, praying dad doesn't catch us. He would not like having his wife taste another man's juices, especially not his own son! Mom licks up every drop, and we make a promise to never tell anyone about this!

screenshot

Size: 720436634 bytes (687.06 MiB), duration: 00:16:15, avg.bitrate: 5911 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 90000.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download
marlboro73
Added: Jul 30, 2018 1:26 pm
coffincouple - I Missed You Daddy HD 1080p

Category: Father / Daughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Daddy's Girl, Daddy, OLDER MAN / YOUNGER WOMAN, ROLE PLAY, Amateur, Blonde, POV Blowjob, Cum in mouth

Daddy’s girl was stuck at home all alone today while she waited for you to get back from hanging out with your friends. She HATES when you leave her alone so she doesn’t waste a second convincing you to stay and give her attention! She wraps her pretty pink lips around your hard cock sucking and staring with her gorgeous eyes. You try so hard to make it last but you know you’re done for after only a few minutes. Watch as she sucks you so good and opens nice and wide to receive your huge hot load and then swallows it all right down to the very last drop. You’re so proud of daddy’s girl

screenshot

Size: 359140616 bytes (342.50 MiB), duration: 00:05:51, avg.bitrate: 8186 kb/s

Download
https://filejoker.net/heo27zt4khll

=====

Sofie Marie - Yummy Step Mom Caught Jerking HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Brunette, Big dicks, Masturbation, Creampie

Step mom Sofie Marie walked in on Connor masturbating, and she was so understanding and sweet. She offered to help Connor with his erection, then she overpowers her virgin step son and rides his big cock. THEN, she makes him lick her pussy clean after he cream pies inside her, so Dad won't get mad!

screenshot

Size: 1227199819 bytes (1.14 GiB), duration: 00:28:42, avg.bitrate: 5701 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Download
https://filejoker.net/gppgzh0kqg46
marlboro73
Added: Jul 29, 2018 12:41 pm
SHARING A ROOM WITH MY BROTHER HD 720p

Category: Brother - Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Siblings, Sisters, Role play, Amateur, Brunette, PILLOW FIGHTS, Teens, Teen, 18 & 19 YRS OLD

WHEN THE FAMILY DECIDES TO DOWNSIZE....
LOGAN IS **** TO SHARE A ROOM WITH HER BROTHER BRAD
ON THE VERY FIRST NIGHT....A PILLOW FIGHT LEADS TO SEXUAL INTERCOURSE!!!

When their Family decides to downsize.....Logan and her Brother Brad end up having to share a bedroom in their new house. It's their first night sharing the room together....and the Siblings are full of complaints. To break the tension...Brad picks up a pillow....and instigates a full-on pillow fight with his Baby Sister. Logan fights back, and wrestles with Her Brother until they both end up out of breathe and sweaty. Logan confides to her Brother that the physical activity has aroused something inside her......and asks him to "show me yours and I'll show you mine....". Brad agrees to play along with his little Sister....and since she has no panties on under her nightgown......Logan goes first......and shows her pussy to Brad. She gets him to look at it....then touch it....then lick it....until she finds herself having an orgasm!!! To return the favour, Logan sucks her Brother's cock and makes it grow...and grow!!! The two Siblings start to hump each other while trying to be quiet so Mom and Dad don't hear them. Brad unloads inside his Sister....and Logan is horrified!!! Brad assures her that it will be alright.....that she can't get pregnant from doing it once. Nave Logan believes him....and the two go to sleep.

screenshot

Size: 730947643 bytes (697.09 MiB), duration: 00:15:57, avg.bitrate: 6110 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download
https://filejoker.net/7mfrfkzxf6o1

==========

Mom Must Have Cock! HD 1080p (2018)

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role Play, Virtual Sex, Brunette, TRANSFORMATION FANTASIES, COCK WORSHIP, **** EJACULATIONS, POV SEX

My poor son... he tried to create a pill for... energy, I think, for his school project, but there were strange, indecipherable effects on the mouse he tested it on. He was so disappointed. But... then, I found what must have been a sample of his energy pill. What's a mother to do but try out her brilliant son's concoction to prove to him that it does work, at least a little bit? It must; he's so smart! But you know... I remember taking the pill but... all I remember is then losing track of time, somehow, and my son was home from school again, looking at me strangely, and my clothes were strewn all around me. I must've... decided to take a nap or something. And I really thought that my son's experiment would be successful.

BUY NOW to experience taboo, MILF, older woman, transformation fantasy, erotic magic, female desperation, cock worship, female domination, **** orgasm, virtual handjob, virtual blowjob, virtual sex, moaning, orgasms ...and the exclusive, intensely intimate experience of being with ME.

screenshot

Size: 521050838 bytes (496.91 MiB), duration: 00:08:32, avg.bitrate: 8141 kb/s

Download
marlboro73
Added: Jul 29, 2018 11:13 am
London River in The Journal of Brain Drain - New Milf HD 1080p (2018)

Scene One: New Milf

London is a one night stand queen. Finding and fucking every hot guy she meets. No one seems to understand her or why she does this. Brain Drain appreciates what she's going through. Pretending to be a councilor, Brain Drain suggests fucking girls may be a way for London to break a destructive cycle. “I'm not interested in women” London says.

After a few breathing exercises and staring deep into Brain Drain's eyes. London finds herself much more interested in girls and willing to do whatever Brain Drain suggests. Her eyes glow green as her brain is melted. Just a happy to serve little puppet for Brain Drain to play with. Softly Brain Drain guides her, making her touch herself and suck her mistresses perfect tits. Brain Drain's pleasure is all London thinks about. Why did she ever think girls weren't sexy.

Category: SUPERHEROINES
Related Categories: FUCKING BLONDES LIMP FETISH LESBIAN
Keywords: london river cory chase mind fuck limp big tits big boobs female training girl/girl cumshot cum swallow lift and carry

screenshot

Size: 1524374105 bytes (1.42 GiB), duration: 00:19:50, avg.bitrate: 10248 kb/s

Download
https://filejoker.net/w43mhyzfb4vq

=======

What Your Mother's Boss Made Her Do

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role Play, Cock tease, Dirty talk, pov, FEMALE DESPERATION, VIRTUAL SEX, SUBMISSIVE SLUTS, Brunette, Big tits, BOUNCING BOOBS

She absent-mindedly... in all her desperation... in her flustered, broken state... having committed deeds she'll hate herself for forever... things she would NEVER admit to your father... things she can't believe she's speaking to you... she's also DOING to you. Her son. Her darling. The most grave error a mother could ever commit.

BUY NOW to experience taboo, older woman, MILF, female desperation, secretary, businesswoman, sweater, tight clothing, cleavage, silk & satin, pantyhose, dirty talk, virtual handjob, virtual blowjob, submissive slut, bouncing breasts, nipple slip, woman on top, virtual sex, orgasms ...and the exclusive, intensely intimate experience

screenshot

Size: 418288922 bytes (398.91 MiB), duration: 00:21:05, avg.bitrate: 2645 kb/s
Audio: aac, 24000 Hz, mono (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x404, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed
marlboro73
Added: Jul 29, 2018 9:24 am
THE TASTE OF FORBIDDEN FRUIT!! HD 1080p

Category: Brother - Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Siblings, Sisters, Role play, Amateur, Petite, FUCKING, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, Brunette

BRAD HAS OBTAINED THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL APHRODISIAC....
A POISON APPLE!!!....THE "FORBIDDEN FRUIT"
BUT WHEN HIS BABY SISTER ACCIDENTALLY BITES THE APPLE....
WATCH OUT!!! LOGAN ATTACKS AND RAIPS HER BIG BROTHER!!!

Brad has obtained a very powerful aphrodisiac!! The World's MOST powerful aphrodisiac......a Poison Apple!!! The "Forbidden Fruit" as it is referred to. He has his sights set on a hot girl at school, and he is anxiously polishing the Poison Apple in preparation for school the next day. When he turns his back for a moment...his Baby Sister Logan arrives in the Kitchen and takes a bite of the Apple!!! When Brad screams at her to stop....bratty little Sister Logan defiantly takes additional bites of the Poison Apple to show her Brother that he is not the boss of her!!! Poor Logan soon realizes the massive error of her ways....as the effects of the Poison Apple start to kick in!! Logan feels very "weird"....and then she attacks Brad...pulling his pants off and chanting "cock....I need cock....I must have cock right now....". Brad can't stop his possessed Baby Sister and she sucks his cock ravenously. Logan then rides him as she continues to chant about needing cock badly until he erupts and fills his Baby Sister's Cunt with semen. Brad confesses to her that the Apple she ate from was actually a Poison Apple....a "Forbidden Fruit"....and a furious Logan throws the rest of the powerful Apple in the garbage.....before Mom eats it!!

screenshot

Size: 663849874 bytes (633.10 MiB), duration: 00:10:34, avg.bitrate: 8377 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 320 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 8000 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r)

Download
https://filejoker.net/sl7yslzsred1

========

ALL IN THE FAMILY HD 1080p

Category: Father / Daughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Daddy's Girl, Daddy, OLDER MAN / YOUNGER WOMAN, ROLE PLAY, Amateur, Blonde, Creampie, Threesome, Husband / Wife, 18 & 19 Yrs Old, Teen, Teens, Big tits, Sex Games

MOM AND DAD HAVE A NEW GAME BUT NO ONE TO PLAY WITH THEM....UNTIL THEIR DAUGHTER SHOWS UP AND MAKES IT A THREESOME THEY'LL NEVER FORGET!!!
MOMMY TAKES HER TOP OFF, DADDY GETS NAKED AND DAUGHTER MASTURBATES!!! THEN THING REALLY HEAT UP WHEN DAUGHTER SUCKS OFF DADDY AND GETS IMPALED BY DADDY'S BIG COCK...AND IT'S ALL PART OF THE GAME!!!!!!

Mom and Dad are stood up by friends who were suppose to come over to play a new game called "TABOO". Just when they think their Game Night has come to an end, their beautiful daughter comes in and agrees to help them play the new game!!! They roll the dice and pick their cards and each card is more disturbing then the next one. But hey, they all want to win so they follow the instructions and pretty soon they are all naked and DAD is licking daughter's pussy and fucking her tight pussy until he gives her a nice cream pie.

screenshot

Size: 787458558 bytes (750.98 MiB), duration: 00:12:32, avg.bitrate: 8377 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 320 kb/s
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 8000 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r)

Download
https://filejoker.net/o5t000dygtpi
marlboro73
Added: Jul 28, 2018 1:37 pm
Mom's panty punishment handjob HD 720p (2018)

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, POV, Brunette, handjob, cumshot, Panty Fetish, Underwear, Big tits, All Natural

Uh oh - Mom caught you stealing her panties! She's been missing panties, and suspected that you were being a little pervert with them - and she was right! Her own step-son jerking off in Mom's panties. Your father is going to be pissed and send you to military school if you don't straighten up.

Your stepmom is so hot, you can't help but be hard when you're around her. She notices, and tells you to lay down so she can see exactly what you're doing with her pretty lace panties. She takes your cock out of your pants and tells you how much bigger it is that your fathers. You can tell she's enjoying running her hand up and down her boy's hard dick. She takes off her blouse and matching bra to let you gawk at her perfect natural breasts.

You're ready to blow any minute, but Mom's not done with you yet. She wants you to look at her ass while she jerks you off. Your lucky dad gets to fuck that ass, and you want to cum all over it. She keeps stroking and teasing you until finally she straddles your hips and milks out a huge load of semen all over her hand. You're lucky mom can keep a secret or you'd be packing for military school by now.

Starring Olive Glass

screenshot

Size: 209985322 bytes (200.26 MiB), duration: 00:13:03, avg.bitrate: 2145 kb/s

Download
https://filejoker.net/43mdg8c641js

===========

Daddy, I'll do anything for my own apartment. HD 720p (2018)

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Teen, Teens, POV Handjob, Cumshot, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, Brunette

My mom has been such a bitch lately. I’m 18 and she gave me a curfew! What the hell? So I went to my step-dad who has a ton of money and is constantly getting boners when I walk around the house. I’ve always thought he was kind of hot. I knew I could get him to give me money for my own apartment if I was a good girl and gave him exactly what he wanted, to finally be the slutty little girl he thinks about when he jerks off next to my bitch mom at night.

It wasn’t hard to strike up the deal. I told him I wanted to move out, showed him my pretty tittes and ass and started rubbing his cock through his pants. He was instantly hard. I straddled him stroking his fat dick, took off my shirt and showed him my ass. Then sat down right on top of him and stroked his cock like a good baby girl until he came the biggest load in my pretty little hands. I got my apartment he got to cum. It was a really win-win situation.

Starring Nina Skye

screenshot

Size: 198909420 bytes (189.69 MiB), duration: 00:12:22, avg.bitrate: 2145 kb/s

Download
marlboro73
Added: Jul 28, 2018 12:47 pm
Sexual Happy Hour With Stepmom HD 1080p (2018)

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, POV Sex, Brunette

Starring: Christiana Cinn

Man, I was just hanging out in the living room, watching some TV when my stepmom walked in. She was acting crazy, having come from happy hour with some girlfriends. She seems out of it, but not happy out of it, so I ask her what is wrong. She does not want to talk about it at first but then she just blurts out that none of the guys at the bar were hitting on her. She says that she loves the attention, because it makes her feel special. So I decided to give her some attention and make her feel pretty special. We begin to make out, knowing it is wrong but unwilling to stop. She grinds up on my cock and I whip it out, climbing on top of me the way she has fantasized so many times before.I fucked her real good and filled her up with my seed.

screenshot

Size: 1623122749 bytes (1.51 GiB), duration: 00:17:51, avg.bitrate: 12124 kb/s

Download

====

The Stepmom Starr Fucker HD 1080p (2018)

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, POV Sex, Brunette, Asian

Starring: Lucky Starr

When my stepmom was rambling on and on about how hard cougars have it, she started getting frisky. In the middle of basically narrating her midlife crisis, she started rubbing her ass against my cock. When I whipped out my big fat cock, her eyes got hungry and her mouth went to work, slobbering up and down my shaft like it was her last meal. I slipped my dick in her, filling her pussy up....

screenshot

Size: 1464596394 bytes (1.36 GiB), duration: 00:16:06, avg.bitrate: 12129 kb/s

Download
https://filejoker.net/zjvxd49bi98y