Author
marlboro73
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 29, 2022 2:19 pm
XXXTabithaXXX / TabithaXXX - MOM/MILF DIRTY TALKING WORSHIPS UR COCK HD 1080p

screenshot

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role Play, POV

I AM YOUR MOMMY YOUR MILF YOUR SLUTTY FUCK BUDDY I AM THE ONLY ONE THAT YOU NEED
I am Tabitha THE COCK GODDESS I LOVE ALL COCKS BIG SMALL YOUNG OLD IF YOU HAVE A COCK I WILL WORSHIP IT!
i WILL TELL YOU ABOUT ALL THE DIRTY THINGS I WANT TO AND WILL DO TO YOU WHILE i Worship your COCK, I Stroke, SUCK, RIDE your magnificent COCK, I Give you SUCH Pleasure you will Never Forget. It doesn't Mater what size, what color I worship YOUR Cock and will make you Explode with my Cock Stroking, Sucking and Fucking SKILLS like no other before me. CUM Experience the Pleasure I can Bring YOU. Your Ultimate fantasy will be Fulfilled. All COCKS will be worshipped and satisfied! HOW LONG DID YOU LAST? LET ME KNOW IF I KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE YOU

screenshot

Size: 2.92 GB
Duration: 00:31:43
Video: 1920x1080

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/4c77352cb1aa9/MOM_MILF_DIRTY_TALKING_WORSHIPS_UR_COCK.mp4

https://filejoker.net/nx76qikxflub/MOM_MILF_DIRTY_TALKING_WORSHIPS_UR_COCK.mp4

=========

XXXTabithaXXX / TabithaXXX - Mom Cures Son's Erectile Dysfunction HD 1080p

screenshot

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role Play, POV, Blowjob

I came home from work the other day surprised to find my son was back from college. We chatted for a bit and I told him about the interview I had later that day as a lipstick model. We both were so excited and he was so happy for me. I finally asked him what he was doing home from college as it was not a holiday he was so embarrassed to tell me I had to drag it out of him. He admitted that he had trouble getting it up and keeping his cock hard during sex. I didn’t know what to say at first I didn’t want him to be embarrassed but eventually I came up with an Idea that I thought maybe could help him I could tell how worried he was about his condition and how much it could affect his social life. I Thought of an idea that could help cure his problem and asked him if he’d let me try on different shades of lipstick and let me kiss his cock with it. He was hesitant at first and I think a little weirded out but he finally agreed. I got four different shades of lipstick and got working. I got on my knees and every time I tried on a different shade of lipstick I would kiss his penis wrap my mouth around it and lay it on my tongue. He got really hard and had no problem keeping it up. I then took a moment and let him get soft again and tried on the next color. I did this with several different colors and finally got the last one. I can tell he wanted me to finish him off. I just knew it. So I asked if I could suck him off. Hesitant at first he finally agreed. I can see how he looked at me. I showed him my tits and my ass and asked him if he liked mommy’s body. He did admit that he liked looking at me and he tried not to think about me that way when he was with other girls. I told him it was OK. It was OK to think about me if that would be a sure cure for his erectile dysfunction. It turns out the problem wasn’t him at all! it was the girls that he was with. They weren’t me, they weren’t his mom.

Either way I sucked him off like no one ever had before and teased him and talked super dirty to my Son until he finally blew his load down my throat. It was so much that I almost gaged on it. Mommy has a cure for everything!

screenshot

Size: 2.18 GB
Duration: 00:30:39

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/97d6bfc310db1/Mom_Cures_Son%27s_Erectile_Dysfunction.mp4

dead_link_removed's_Erectile_Dysfunction.mp4
marlboro73
Added: Aug 29, 2022 1:22 pm
Cory Chase, Nikki Brooks in Step Mom is Knocked Up HD 720p

screenshot

Category: Auntie - Nephew / Stepmother - Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step mommy, step son, Aunt, Big tits

Driving Home from the Airport

We have a three to four week window alone. step-dad is gone on business and we have an empty house again. Step-mom’s biological clock is ticking and she wants a little bambino inside of her. We will just play it off as a late night romp with my step-dad and step-mom but the secret is all ours. But, what about a movie night and soccer practice?!?! Step-mom has a solution for all of this, she will even rip off her patch and make her fertile again! But first we have to practice not pulling out and finishing inside…

Pregnant girls are horny even more, now she wants it 5 times a day! Good thing I have a healthy libido and plenty of cum for her to use!!! Can’t wait to see how plump and fat her titties get once she is knocked up…

Removing the Birth Control Patch

Walking into the kitchen, I see step-mom Nikki standing by the trash can. Her dress is lifted up showing the patch. She slowly rips off the patch and tosses it away. We move to the dinner table where Nikki leans back and asks for me to go down on her. I get her warmed up with my tongue with little kisses and nibbles.

She is ready and so am I! I slide inside and pound away getting in anticipation of knocking up my step-mom! She asks if I am happy to be filling her up? Of course I am! Step-mom’s make the best girl friends! Nikki leans over the table and I shove my cock in her, let her cum a couple of times before filling her up for the first time.

Wearing Nothing But a Smile

Walking into my Bedroom, Step-mom is fully naked and tapping on her watch. I know what’s on her mind and what will be inside of her. She wants to do it a little differently this time. She wants half inside and the other half on her pussy. I guess she wants to see how much cum is going in her…

First she lets me play with her tits and she sucks my cock. Fuck her on the top and from behind and then cum a little inside and paint her pretty landing strip bush with my cum! Nikki called it a nice “Pussy Pie.”

Bikini Show and Creampie

Step-mom is worried about gaining weight and wants me to pick her best bikinis for when she is knocked up. The red and white one will be while she is initially knocked up and the blue Bikini will be for further along. She asked if I was excited to see the belly grow? That was kinda cool.

The Tiger print will be for the third phase. She wants to try on one more bikini but I am ready to go. Step-mom agrees and bends over the bed to see if any of the neighbors are watching. She is already wet and it’s time to go to pound town. One way ticket with no stops till we hit CreampieVille!

Step Family Creampie and Threesome

I walk into Step-mom’s room and she is half naked with her step-sister Cory. They are kissing but stop when I walk in. There is some big news for them to discuss with me. My step-dad knows what is happening and that I have been fucking Nikki. step-dad is cutting her off and throwing her out. She is also knocked up but wants to make sure she is completely knocked so we do one more creampie before she lives forever.

***Our last video shot with Nikki Brooks***

screenshot

Size: 791.58 MB
Duration: 01:05:18
Video: 1280x720

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/c1e97ccd0e21f/Nikki_Brooks_in_Step_Mom_is_Knocked_Up.mp4

dead_link_removed

========

Whitney Morgan - Step-Mom Confesses She's a Robot - Call the Number on the Back of My Neck! HD 1080p

screenshot

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy Roleplay, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy

"I have something very important I need to talk to you about," Step-Mom said in a serious tone. "I've been kinda dreading this day where I break down and tell you the truth, but I'm going to come right out and say it - I'm a robot."

"I know it seems silly, almost crazy...insane," she went on to say, "but your whole life, I've been programmed to take care of you, raise you, wash your clothes, clean your room, cook for you..." The only reason she was telling you this now was because she had being feel "off" lately.

"I don't know," she smiled, "maybe it's all this rain we're having, maybe I got some circuits wet, who knows." But, in case anything were to happen to her, she wanted to make sure everything was out in the open and on the table. That way you could help her out.

"You see, I have a phone number on the back of my neck should anything happen," she explained, "all you have to do is call it and someone will come here and take care of everything, my sweet baby boy." You were confused - beyond confused. So, Step-Mom offered a demonstration so you could fully understand what she was and what she was capable of.

"I have all different kinds of crazy programs integrated into my software system," she continued, "all you have to do is use a voice command." She gave you examples of what programs were more popular - strip mode, sexbot, she could even be a slave bot. "Most men seem to love them," she said cheerfully, "that's why we're here - why we were created."

"Just go ahead and give it a go," she insisted, so you picked one. "Integrating stripperbot." Step-Mom's sweet and caring personality disappeared and was replaced with a seductive, sexy dancing one. "I can dance for you all night long," she purred as she stripped down and teased you with her beautiful body.

Step-Mom swayed her hips from side to side until you gave her another command. "Integrating sexbot mode," she said. "Whatever your devious, dirty pleasures are, sexbot is here to please them. Feel free to touch and penetrate any one of my wet, warm, self-lubricating holes!"

She offered her mouth, pussy (which you found out was removable), and ass to you. "Sexbots never say no," she giggled. "You can fuck my ass, like a real girl, any time you want. Or perhaps you'd like me to suck your cock? Just command me and I will suck your cock."

You couldn't resist the temptation, so you commanded her to, and she wrapped her warm mouth around your cock. Out of curiosity, you then switched Step-Mom to her basic bot mode, one in which she became your obedient slave. "I am here to do whatever Master so desires," she said with wide, blank eyes. "I am nothing but your mindless slave to control, Master - to control, Master..."

"See now?" Step-Mom switched back to her normal mode. "I see you had a little bit of fun, huh? Now that I'm back in Step-Mom mode, I feel like I should discipline you for putting me through the ringer with all those naughty programs..." Her eyes stared ahead, almost as if her face was frozen in place, and sparks and smoke started shooting out from her system. "Tsk, tsk, tsk...tsk, tsk, tsk..." she repeated.

"Like I was telling you, honey," she tried to regain control over her body, "it seems as if there is something just a little, a little, a little off about me lately." Her head twitched to the side and her speech only got worse as she stuttered and stammered more.

"It almost feels like, from all these heavy rains, I-I-I-I-I've gotten my circuit boards wet-wet-wet-wet. Integrating, integrating, integrating sexbot mode," her body jerked and stiffened. "You want me wet, wet, wet for your pleasure-pleasure-pleasure." She struggled to keep her composure and to keep herself in Step-Mom mode - after all, that's what she was there for.

She explained that, because her circuits were overheating, she was glitching. "You really need to look at the number on my back," she said seriously, then started malfunctioning again. "Stripperbot mode is the most fun! We can get down and dirty, down and dirty, down and dirty, down and dirty..."

Step-Mom switched back and forth between her modes, her body jerking even more now as her circuits fried. She stroked your cock, then desperately tried to change back into her Step-Mom mode to remind you to call the number. When her system could no longer handle the severe glitching, it shut itself down.

"Over-over-over-heat...shut-ting down," she bent at the waist and powered down. A huge puff of smoke shot out from her body from the heat. Guess it was time to call the number....

screenshot

Size: 603.51 MB
Duration: 00:10:08

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/b412a9009c335/Call_the_Number_on_the_Back_of_My_Neck.mp4

dead_link_removed
marlboro73
Added: Aug 29, 2022 12:28 pm
Ariel Anderssen - Upskirt Aunt Moves In On You HD 720p

screenshot

Category: Auntie / Nephew Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, MILF, Cougar, Older Woman / Younger Man, Role play, Aunt, Small Tits

In the latest installment of my super-popular series, Upskirt Aunt is really crossing the line! Having persuaded you to move into my place while you study at the local college, I offer the incentive of ALWAYS being nude when we're both home alone.

True to my word, I arrive back home, dressed in my conservative heels, blouse and pencil skirt. Immediately, I strip seductively out of EVERYTHING, and make you an offer you just can't refuse - I'll pose HOWEVER you want. I'll be your slave if you'd like that!

You're about to be well and truly corrupted - I am just so naughty.

screenshot

Size: 128.38 MB
Duration: 00:17:16

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/85d4f686cfce2/Upskirt_Aunt_Moves_In_On_You.mp4

https://filejoker.net/day5hv1u2fv0/Upskirt_Aunt_Moves_In_On_u.mp4

=========

Penny Barber - In her AJX Debut... 38yo Super-Star MILF Penny Barber Seduces her Son's Friend! HD 1080p (2022)

screenshot

Penny drops in to check on her friend, who isn't home, but her son is - which is exactly what Penny wanted. As she sits on the couch, she stammers through trying to confess her attraction to him and staring at his loose-fitting basketball shorts, then moving in close while rubbing his crotch and getting him hard. When he lies down, she pulls his hard cock out and starts licking, sucking and stroking with her big MILF tits hanging out, and she can't resist him any longer as they both strip naked and she climbs on top to fuck him reverse cowgirl style, then doggystyle, and missionary, when he pulls out and shoots a big load all over her stomach and tits

screenshot

Size: 1.03 GB
Duration: 00:22:42

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/4b99aa2639943/38yo_Super-Star_MILF_Penny_Barber_Seduces_her_Son%27s_Friend.mp4

dead_link_removed's_Friend.mp4
marlboro73
Added: Aug 29, 2022 10:24 am
XXXTabithaXXX / TabithaXXX - Step Mom/Son Call Me Mom Fuck Me Son 4K

screenshot

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy Roleplay, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy, POV

Step Son walks into bedroom looking for his underwear when he Catches his Step Mom Masturbating with them. She quickly persuades her Step Son to join her as his Dad is out Shopping. She Sucks her Step Son's Hard Cock as He confesses to Fantasizing and Masturbating thinking of his Step Mom, She confesses the Same. She continues to suck and stroke her Step Son's big hard cock telling her Step Son how much she Loves her Step Sons Cock. She tells her Step Son how much she wants to fuck her own Step Son's hard Cock and He gets his Step Mom to her knees and Fucks her Doggy style and makes her Orgasm like his dad never could. Not able to hold out any longer he CUMS on his Step Moms Ass and she Shows Off her CUM covered ass and wiggles it in his face saying how much she loves Fucking Her Step Son and this won't be the last time.

screenshot

Size: 1.71 GB
Duration: 00:15:36
Video: 3840x2160

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/f145afbc6c8b9/Call_Me_Mom_Fuck_Me_Son.mp4

dead_link_removed

=========

XXXTabithaXXX / TabithaXXX - Panty Scheme Turns Sexual HD 1080p

screenshot

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role Play, POV

Mom Catches Son digging through her Dirty Clothes and Asks what he's doing. Son is hiding something and mom demands to see what it is, It's Mom's Panties and Mom demands what he's doing with them. Son confesses he's selling them to his friends because they all think she's hot. Mom finds out how much he's selling them for and demands to be let in on the Selling and proposes to take pictures in the panties to make more money. As Punishment for him stealing her panties he has to watch mom try them all on and take pictures. After a few panty try-ons Mom see's Son is rubbing his hard cock with a pair of mom's panties. Mom gets turned on and Starts sucking her Son's Hard Cock. They move to the bed where mom Sucks his cock more and then Climbs on and starts Fucking her own Son, Riding him Hard. She then turns around and rides him reverse Cowgirl with her Beautiful Ass in her Son's Face moving up and Down. Mom CUMS and returns to Sucking and Stroking her Son's Cock. Seeing it's taking so long and Dad is due to return home any moment she has him Fuck her Doggy Style, That does the trick as Her Son CUMS on her Face and Tits. I think they both enjoyed the Panty Scheme and will be doing more Panty try-ons in the future.

screenshot

Size: 3.85 GB
Duration: 00:34:29

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/f13dd4bbd6426/Panty_Scheme_Turns_Sexual.mp4

dead_link_removed
marlboro73
Added: Aug 29, 2022 9:45 am
MoRina - So Good Being Your Girlfriend HD 1080p

screenshot

MILF Big tits Virtual Sex GFE

This is just a real evening we would have if I was your girlfriend... lots of kisses on my lips and nipples and I would wear sexy lingerie for you. You are so good to me and give me my orgasm first by licking my pussy before you climb on top of me and get yours. It's so good to be your girlfriend.

screenshot

Size: 1.34 GB
Duration: 00:19:42

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/5fffb7a2bdb05/So_Good_Being_Your_Gf.mp4

dead_link_removed

========

Angel Monica / Angel_Monica - Freeze Stepmom in Heels. Upskirt Pussy 4K

screenshot

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy Roleplay, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy

The guy has long dreamed of having sex with his stepmother. Father left for work, only boyfriend and stepmother are at home. She did her cleaning in high heels and a short skirt. The guy could not miss her ass. Her juicy ass was constantly teasing him and spinning before his eyes. He endured and restrained himself for a long time, but the stepmother, as if on purpose, bent low and her panties were visible from under her skirt. It was an ass tease. The guy remembered that he had a magic spray, freezing spray. And he decided to stop time, to make his stepmother helpless. One press of the button and the stepmother froze and stood still. He only wanted to examine her once and look closely at her pussy in panties. He worshiped the pussy and worshiped the ass. Soon the stepmother began to move, but this was not enough for the guy. He only warmed up his interest in her upskirt pussy. He began to spray frost a lot and the stepmother stopped in different poses. He started with her ass, he took off her panties, he pressed against her ass and imagined how his dick was fucking her stepmother's wet pussy. These are magical moments of joy for a guy. His sword came true, he was able to see the bare tits of his stepmother and was able to touch her nipples. They were so hard and big, and her eyes stared into space. Each time, the stepmother, after freezing, could not understand what was happening to her. The guy was carried away by sexy legs in high heels. He was able to get a close up of her ass hole and her soft pussy lips.

Helpless and still - Spying on stepmom - Magic control - Freezing spray - Touching stepmom's tits - Taking off stepmom's panties - Stepmom's sweet ass

screenshot

Size: 4.34 GB
Duration: 00:13:43

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/2bb0840a65104/Freeze_Stepmom_in_Heels_Upskirt_Pussy.mp4

dead_link_removed
marlboro73
Added: Aug 28, 2022 2:57 pm
Amiee Cambridge, Cory Chase - Free Use Summer - Stuck In The Bed HD 720p

screenshot

MILF POV Big Tits Threesome

screenshot

Size: 508.74 MB
Duration: 00:29:02

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/f0f38a1e91dfc/Free_Use_Summer_-_Stuck_In_The_Bed.mp4

dead_link_removed

=========

Paintedrose - Sissy Girl Clit Cuckolded by Mom/Bull HD 1080p

screenshot

Son's Sissy Girl Clit Cuckolded by curvy Mom and Bull Cock - Mom (Step-Mom) Rosie accidentally walks in on her son masturbating and sees that his penis is only 3 inches hard. She calls him in to talk and tell him not to be embarrassed but realize he is a sissy. A Sissy girl with a girl clit cock. He isn't a real boy, or man. Though reluctant at first, she teaches him to be her daughter with training and make up. Mom has his big cock friend fuck her in front of her new daughter to show her why she can never be a man. She makes her daughter lick the cum off of her tits after the big cock sprays her mouth and tits after a vigorous, dominant fuck. She wants her new daughter to get a taste for cum. Big Daddy cock cum. Her sissy daughter is so turned on from watching mom get pounded by a real man, that she wants to use her clit cock to fuck mom. Mom agrees because she loves her daughter. Mom can't feel a thing, it's comical the humiliating attempts of her daughter to have sex...making stupid faces and noises. Mom is insulting and humiliating while still being loving.

screenshot

Size: 4.09 GB
Duration: 00:57:32

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed
marlboro73
Added: Aug 28, 2022 12:30 pm
Xev Bellringer - Boobilicious HD 720p

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 1.21 GB
Duration: 00:28:08

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

========

Tiny Emily / TinyEmily - Ohhh step-daddy I was NAUGHTY !!! You punish me?!? HD 1080p

screenshot

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Mom's Husband / Wife's Daughter, Role play, step father, step daughter, step daddy, German

I had been a very naughty thing stepdaddy!!! are you punishing me now. Please! I'm also very nice again I promise Smile you can do anything with me. I will also be very good Wink !? Would you punish me too if I'm Naughty?

screenshot

Size: 153.00 MB
Duration: 00:08:41

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/ea3b613865b66/TinyEmily_-_Ohhh_step-daddy_I_was_NAUGHTY.mp4

https://filejoker.net/qpfgiu7nl8m3/TinyEmily_-_Ohhh_step-daddy_I_was_NAUGHTY.mp4
marlboro73
Added: Aug 28, 2022 11:46 am
Meana Wolf - STACY'S DAD HD 1080p (2022)

screenshot

You’d just caught your daughter’s best friend trying to raid your special cabinet. She’d always been getting your daughter into trouble ever since they were young. But she wasn’t a little girl anymore. She smiles and say’s “What if I did something for you in exchange?” You feel your cock aching as she tries to be coy with you. She knows she can get whatever she wants if she acts cute… so you tell her to go ahead and take something before you do something you regret. “Something you regret Mr. Miller?” She asks all innocent and sexy… “Like fucking your daughter’s best friend?”

Clip Contains: Your daughter’s best friend is all grown up now and she knows exactly how to get what she wants **Older Man, Younger Woman. Bad Girls. Fucking your daughter’s best friend. Cum Shot. **

screenshot

Size: 3.47 GB
Duration: 00:49:45

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/76bec09160e5b/STACY%27S_DAD.mp4

https://filejoker.net/f1p6vwk7g24h

=========

Marie Saint / Marie-Saint - Little stepsister deflowered her first time porn HD 1080p

screenshot

German POV Blowjob

Finally she dared to go. She is super shy and has no experience yet. I will show her how to blow properly Smile and somehow I have the feeling that she is also hot. Tell me how do you like her and how she behaves for me first time ?

screenshot

Size: 143.47 MB
Duration: 00:08:08

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/ee9ea48cce561/Marie-Saint_-_Little_stepsister_deflowered_her_first_time_porn.mp4

dead_link_removed
marlboro73
Added: Aug 28, 2022 10:55 am
Natalie Knight - Step Daddy's Girl Vol 2 Episode 3 HD 1080p

screenshot

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Mom's Husband / Wife's Daughter, Role play, step father, step daughter, step daddy

Paul (Brad Newman) is in bed when his stepdaughter sneaks into his bed. He's worried they'll get caught but can't resist her. Katy (Natalie Knight) sneaks into her stepfather's bed, asking him to have sex. Her stepfather is nervous they'll get caught, and makes sure the door is locked. This isn't the first time they've hooked up but he's clearly nervous about their future. Katy has to convince him to let go of his fears and fuck.

screenshot

Size: 1.34 GB
Duration: 00:29:22

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/4dcdedb74b90a/Natalie_Knight_-_Step_Daddy%27s_Girl_Vol_2_Episode_3.mp4

dead_link_removed

==========

Lulu Chu - Step Daddy's Girl Vol 2 Episode 4 HD 1080p

screenshot

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Mom's Husband / Wife's Daughter, Role play, step father, step daughter, step daddy, Asian

Ron's (Stirling Cooper) bratty stepdaughter Rose (Lulu Chu) engages in a power game, questioning his authority in his house. As Ron tries to regain control, Rose moves to seduce her stepfather to show who's boss. Ron can't help noticing his stepdaughter, Rose's legs when he walks in on her in the living room one friday night. He quickly gets annoyed when she refuses to answer his questions, and she runs away to her room. His pride wounded, Ron can't let it go and tries to escalate the argument, but Rose seems fully in control. Taking advantage of her stepfather's weaknesses, Rose seduces him.

screenshot

Size: 1.26 GB
Duration: 00:31:40

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/64e83946f4ddd/Lulu_Chu_-_Step_Daddy%27s_Girl_Vol_2_Episode_4.mp4

dead_link_removed's_Girl_Vol_2_Episode_4.mp4
marlboro73
Added: Aug 28, 2022 10:25 am
Lily Larimar - Step Daddy's Girl Vol 2 Episode 1 HD 1080p

screenshot

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Mom's Husband / Wife's Daughter, Role play, step father, step daughter, step daddy,

Harry (Ryan Mclane) is planning on cheating on his wife with a girl he met online but is surprised when his stepdaughter is the one who shows up at his hotel room, ready to fuck. Harry nervously waits in his hotel room for his date but when his stepdaughter (Lily Larimar) arrives, he's in a state of shock. At first, he's not sure what she wants, but it’s soon clear that Alice wants to fuck too. As Alice starts giving him a blow job, someone knocks at their door and they both worry they’re caught. It was all a mistake though, and they are emboldened to fuck.

screenshot

Size: 1.20 GB
Duration: 00:31:05

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/475d7fc88ce1f/Lily_Larimar_-_Step_Daddy%27s_Girl_Vol_2_Episode_1.mp4

dead_link_removed's_Girl_Vol_2_Episode_1.mp4

========

Dania Vega - Step Daddy's Girl Vol 2 Episode 2 HD 1080p

screenshot

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Mom's Husband / Wife's Daughter, Role play, step father, step daughter, step daddy

Kurt's (Dereck Pierce) step-daughter goes out for the day, which he takes as an opportunity to sneak around her bedroom. She comes home early so he hides in the closet, when she catches him, she has an unexpected reaction. Lisa (Dania Vega) is going out with friends and is upset because she feels like her stepfather is teasing her about not being able to get a boyfriend. After she leaves the house, he sneaks around her room. She returns home unexpectedly and catches him masturbating in her closet. She's shocked at first, but it awakens feelings she was previously suppressing. Kurt helps build Lisa's confidence and fucks her like no one else has before.

screenshot

Size: 1.15 GB
Duration: 00:30:51

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/20e082b5cc5cf/Dania_Vega_-_Step_Daddy%27s_Girl_Vol_2_Episode_2.mp4

dead_link_removed's_Girl_Vol_2_Episode_2.mp4
marlboro73
Added: Aug 27, 2022 6:47 pm
Liza Virgin / LizaVirgin - One day from my home life HD 720p

screenshot

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy Roleplay, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy, Big tits

My love! My new hot video with a story in which you will see how my day goes! I take a shower, wash my tits and ass, and then I watch porn, get excited, start caressing myself and finish with a squirt and then suddenly my stepson comes and finds me doing all this))) and what happened next? Yes! I was fucked again, that's what I'm a slut sorry...

screenshot

Size: 257.81 MB
Duration: 00:25:52

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/0a285042910ca/One_day_from_my_home_life.mp4

https://filejoker.net/jf24kx3ao9yr/One_day_from_my_home_life.mp4

=======

Meana Wolf - Girls Will Be Girls HD 1080p (2022)

screenshot

You knew she was out with all her slutty friends for that bachelorette party. You’d had a pit in your stomach all night. She said she would text. She said she would call. But she never did. When she comes home the next morning she’s acting suspicious. You know girls get crazy at bachelorette parties, so you grill her for details. She’s coy at first. She tells you how cute the male stripper was… then she starts getting in on the juicy details. All her slutty friends sucked his cock to see who would go the deepest. Your dick is throbbing at every word. You need to know everything. Did she suck his cock too?

Clip Contains: You demand your girlfriend tell you everything about her wild night out with her girlfriends. She holds back as long as she can, but then she tells you everything you want to hear.

screenshot

Size: 4.70 GB
Duration: 01:04:43

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed
marlboro73
Added: Aug 27, 2022 5:37 pm
XXXTabithaXXX / TabithaXXX - MOM/SON WHAT TO DO with FIRST BONER 4K

screenshot

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role Play, POV, Big tits

Son walks into mommy's room extremely worried, He has a Massive erection that won't go away. Mommy asks what he was doing earlier and Son says he took some medicine for a headache, but it was blue. That's not headache medicine that's for something else, Mom decides to try and relieve his problem by helping him to CUM, starts off with a little Stroking and some Sucking. Mom decides that's not enough and getting turned on herself and has him put his Hard erect Penis in her Pussy to see if that would help. Son seems to catch on very quickly and Fucks mommy really Hard, Mommy turns over and lets her son fuck her from behind. After that Mom strokes his cock with more lotion, she instructs him to stroke himself like she was doing so he knows what to do on his next erection, Son strokes his hard cock gazing at his moms Boobs and Shoots a huge load into the air, mom licks and sucks the last bit up, Mommy always knows what's best for her Son.

screenshot

Size: 4.69 GB
Duration: 00:37:55

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/897b28645f7f7/WHAT_TO_DO_with_FIRST_BONER.mp4

dead_link_removed

=========

XXXTabithaXXX / TabithaXXX - GRAMPA CUMS on MY SHINY SHEER PANTYHOSE 4K

screenshot

Category: Grandfather / Granddaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Older Man / Younger Woman, Granddaddy, Grandpa, Role play

Grandpa can be such a pervert sometimes but he did make me feel pretty good the other day. He isn't REALLY my grampa. Gramma is older but still pretty hot. She married a man that was half her age a few years ago. Honestly he isn't too bad looking. I came in from shopping and he told me that I could not dress like a slut we argued a little bit and he spanked me. I knew what he really wanted to do but I wasn’t going there. I was tired so I went to my bedroom. He came in later and tried to chit chat with me but I ignored him. He complimented The way my ass looked in my sheer pink panty hose and asked if he could touch it . I told him to go ahead and get his jollies. He started getting into it like really into it and I told him to get off of me. He did only to come back a few seconds later and sit on the side of my bed he tried to look over my shoulder at my phone and then he crawled over me to the other side Stopping when he was on top of me he eventually was humping me. I told him again to stop and he asked Why I wear pantyhose. I explained it was because me and my boyfriend at the time were too young to have sex so I would let him rub his cock on my thigh gap while wearing pantyhose he asked if he could see what we did and how we did it so I took out my dildo and showed him. One thing led to another and we started having sex in all different positions I stayed fully clothed so I don’t think it counted but he did put a hole in them and eventually slipped his cock inside of me. He came all over my favorite shiny sheer pantyhose. YUCK! I guess I need a new pair!

screenshot

Size: 4.07 GB
Duration: 00:31:28

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/50953b5c9dd02/GRAMPA_CUMS_on_MY_SHINY_SHEER_PANTYHOSE.mp4

dead_link_removed
marlboro73
Added: Aug 27, 2022 3:47 pm
Meana Wolf - I Like It II HD 1080p (2022)

screenshot

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Mom's Husband / Wife's Daughter, Role play, step father, step daughter, step daddy, Big tits, POV, Big ass

You thought raising your step-son would prepare you for being a step-father to your new stepdaughter. But that wasn’t true at all. With him it had always been so easy to be the adult, to teach him about the world and dole out discipline when he needed it. With her it felt like you were putty in her hands. It was throwing you off your usual hard ass demeanour. You weren’t prepared at all for her body. The way her tits and ass demanded your eye was unsettling as it was exciting. Even though you were happily newly married to her step-mother, you couldn’t stop thinking about this young woman living under your roof and how you must now avoid jerking off to the thought of her perfect youthful ass sitting on your knee. But it is about to become more than apparent that she knows exactly how weak you really are as she climbs up on top of you and whispers, “I wan’t a bigger allowance… step-daddy”.

Clip Contains: You haven’t had a stepdaughter more than a week and she’s already got you and your step-son wrapped around her finger. Good luck with that. **Family fantasy. Taboo. Roleplay. Stepfather, stepdaughter fantasy. Creampie.**

screenshot

Size: 3.30 GB
Duration: 00:56:42

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

=========

Natasha Jane / Natashajane - Mommy gets creampied in the backseat

screenshot

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role Play

I had sooo much fun cheering you on today at your football match and very proud of you that your team won! I had to reward you by fucking you in the backseat of the car before we drove home to daddy. I loved how you made me squirt and then left a huge creampie in my pussy!

screenshot

Size: 245.05 MB
Duration: 00:08:44
Video: 1088x616

Download
dead_link_removed

https://filejoker.net/pgll3bd7valo/Natashajane_-_Mommy_gets_creampied_in_the_backseat.mp4
marlboro73
Added: Aug 27, 2022 3:04 pm
Bella Bates / BellaBates - Dad, It Is Not Wrong Because I Want It 4K

screenshot

Category: Father / Daughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Daddy's Girl, Daddy, OLDER MAN / YOUNGER WOMAN, ROLE PLAY

Dad, you're home! I missed you so much. Why you have to be at work so much? Dad, I want to be close to you every second you're home, hold me tight. Dad, I want you to take care of me, I'm your daughter... Dad, I sometimes have a strange feeling in my pussy that I want something inside. It’s very wet sometimes... Do you remember that one time when I accidentally saw your cock..? It made me very wet... My panties were so wet. I didn’t know the cock could be that big. Oh dad.. sometimes I have to touch my pussy. Do you want to see me touch it now? Oh dad, it is so wet... dad I want to please you, I want to make you happy. Dad I want that you fuck me now, I want that you are my first. It is not wrong because I want it.. dad I want be your little sex slave, I want you fuck me every day.. I always wait you my leg wide open... Dad, please fuck me every day...

screenshot

Size: 1.90 GB
Duration: 00:26:21

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/fa91479ab9a8d/Dad_It_Is_Not_Wrong_Because_I_Want_It.mp4

dead_link_removed

==========

Reya Sunshine - Boss Bitch Bathed in Cum n Creampies 4K

screenshot

I'm your slutty boss who is insatiably hungry for your cum. My tits are bursting out of my blazer and I'm not wearing panties under my tiny skirt.. I tease you with my riding crop and sultry eyes peering through the top of my glasses before handing over a pill that will make you cum a huge load... again... and again.. and again.. I get down on my knees and blow you until you spray your first load onto my tits. I keep blowing you and you keep cumming all over me. I titty fuck you and milk even more cum out of you. After you've cum about 7 times, I climb on top of you and ride you reverse cowgirl... giving you a nice view of my ass and tight little pussy gripping onto your rod. I beg for your cum and you shoot another load inside of me. Not yet done with you, I turn around and ride you cowgirl. Your cum is ALL over my chest and tits and now up my pussy too. But I still want more. You explode yet again deep inside of me and I orgasm on top you. I keep riding you, demanding one last load. You don't disappoint, giving me a GIANT creampie that drips out of my little fuck hole.

screenshot

Size: 867.58 MB
Duration: 00:14:11

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed
marlboro73
Added: Aug 27, 2022 1:40 pm
Athena Heart - Age Appropriate HD 1080p

screenshot

screenshot

Size: 858.40 MB
Duration: 00:21:26

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/f0962e6408b56/Age_Appropriate.mp4

dead_link_removed

==========

SGT Productions - Gamer girls ignore Dad HD 1080p

screenshot

Category: Father / Daughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Daddy's Girl, Daddy, OLDER MAN / YOUNGER WOMAN, ROLE PLAY, Threesome

Misty and Shanice are having so much fun playing video games, they don't even notice Misty's dad sgt miles watching them in the living room. They are so captivated by the game they dont even pay attention to him while he begins playing with their butts and rubbing his hard cock on the outside of their shorts. The games continue and Misty and Shanice both keep playing while he starts slowly penetrating both of them. Shanice eventually asks Misty what's going on and Misty says just to go along with it and ignore him, he will be done soon!

screenshot

Size: 648.92 MB
Duration: 00:33:20

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/1499d99c023a9/Gamer_girls_ignore_Dad.mp4

dead_link_removed