Author
marlboro73
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 10, 2021 10:49 am
sloansmoans - nanny gets blackmailed HD 720p

Blackmail Fantasy Facials Nanny Role Play Taboo

CUSTOM FOR VINNY: Watch as your “nanny” comes rushing in from a storm. You weren’t expecting her, you were expecting your parents. She tells you that they got caught in the storm and need to stay at a hotel so they called her to rush over to you. As she’s explaining this she doesn’t realize that her white t-shirt is soaked and you can see her perfect tits and nipples through her top. She goes on about how she’s there to take care of you and that she’ll be staying the night and having fun with you. She asks you for a hug and she presses her breasts against you unknowingly. Once she takes a step back she looks down and realizes that her shirt is see-through. She’s so embarrassed! She crosses her arms and apologizes profusely. She tells you that she really should shower and get her clothes dry. She tells you she’ll be quick… Your nanny comes in from her shower only wearing a towel. She’s a bit frustrated because it seems that her clothes went missing. She asks you if you hid them from her and you deny it, even though you absolutely did. She keeps asking you to tell her where they are until she stops and smiles and realizes what is happening. She asks if seeing her nipples made you want to see more. You are at the age where you’re starting to become interested in girls, after all. She tells you that it’s very naughty but she’ll make a deal with you. She’ll show you her naked body if you promise to give her back her clothes. You promise. She’s the first woman you’ll be seeing naked and this excites her. She takes her towel off and poses for you in many different ways. She’s so caught up in her posing that she doesn’t notice you’re taking photos of her. She tells you to stop! She shouts at you to delete them! She explains how having photos of her on your phone could get her into big trouble. She pleads with you to delete them but you don’t. Instead, you want to make another deal. She tells you that she’s not going to agree but that’s when you say you’re going to send the photos to your friends right now if she doesn’t let you keep the photos AND masturbate in front of you. She’s shocked that you know what that is! She pleads with you further until she can’t believe she’s going to agree to your new terms. She then spreads her legs in front of you and shows you how women masturbate. She’s so embarrassed to be masturbating in front of the boy she nanny’s. But then she starts to become really turned on and she can’t believe that she’s into this. She’s so horny that when you start taking more photos of her masturbating she half heartedly tells you not to. And when you take your cock out to jerk off she tries to tell you not to but gets distracted by her own pleasure and your big cock. She can’t believe how big it is and she can’t stop staring at it! She then starts to encourage you to stroke for her. This sets her over the edge and she cums really hard for you. Once her orgasm subsides she says “fuck it” and gets on her knees in front of you. She grabs hold of your cock with both hands and begins to jerk you off herself. You can’t believe what’s happening, but you love it. She dirty talks about her big tits bouncing and how naughty she and you are. She tells you to take photos of her so you can blackmail her later because she doesn’t know why, but this is turning her on so much. She keeps jerking your cock and tells you that it’s okay to cum wherever you want to. You can’t help yourself so you cum all over her pretty face. She’s takes your cum like the naughty nanny she is and tells you that she wants your cum to dry on her face as a reminder of how naughty you are. She then tells you that you must promise to keep this a secret otherwise she won’t be able to be your nanny anymore. Don’t you have the best nanny ever?… enjoy me, xo ROLE PLAY/TABOO/DIRTY TALK/BLACKMAIL/ FINGERING/POV HANDJOB/ FACIAL

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Size: 135913609 bytes (129.62 MiB), duration: 00:23:37, avg.bitrate: 767 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/c06d7eef54451e4aec1908795acf2ba5

==========

Dirty Anal Step-Daughter HD 1080p

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Mom's Husband / Wife's Daughter, Role play, stepfather, step daddy, step daughter, Brunette, POV, ANAL, DIRTY TALK, CREAMPIE

Your step-daughter is on her way out the door when you stop her. The pouting and pleading starts immediately, but you've got a thing or two to say about her outfit! It's a skin-tight mini dress with strappy black high heels and black pantyhose. In short, your sweet little girl looks like a stripper! You tell her you need to see the outfit pass "the test:" a device you developed after her step-mother left, in an effort to keep your darling step-daughter from becoming a total whore. She keeps begging you to just let her go out with her boyfriend, but you insist, watching carefully as your step-daughter turns around, laces her hands behind her head and leans forward. If the dress rides up over her nice, bubbly heart shaped ass, then the outfit is a no-go. As you watch her bend further and further at the waist, the top of her sheer black pantyhose come into view, and then the outline of her young pussy behind the pantyhose. Uh oh. No panties. And what a view! Looks like it doesn't pass the test.

She begs you to just let her go, but you insist that you need some further dress code inspection. Up close. You make her kneel before you, and bend forward. As you suspected, she is definitely not wearing panties - just the gusset of her sheer black hose stands between you and your step-daughter's gorgeous little pussy. You are starting to come to terms with how badly you want to reach out and touch it, rip the pantyhose and inspect her pink slit thoroughly.

You notice a black circle pressing against the pantyhose. Woah, there, missy, you say. Is that a...butt plug?? She sheepishly denies it, but you know what you saw. Pulling her towards you, you rip her stockings open and there before you is her perfectly shaved slit, and just beneath, the black glass of a plug, firmly plunged into your young step-daughter's asshole! You can't believe it. Your own step-daughter, a dirty anal slut?!?! She insists its the first time she's done something like this, that she was saving her ass for her boyfriend, but you've got other plans for this step-daughter of yours...

This clip includes STEP-DADDY STEP-DAUGHTER, DDLG, STEP-DADDY'S GIRL, BETTIE BONDAGE, WINCEST, FAUXCEST, RELUCTANCE, ANAL VIRGIN, STEP-FATHER STEP-DAUGHTER, STRICT STEP-FATHER, DIRTY MESSY ANAL CREAMPIE, DIRTY ANAL.

screenshot

Size: 815901378 bytes (778.10 MiB), duration: 00:14:15, avg.bitrate: 7634 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Download
https://filejoker.net/jg3wtjb0e2ww

https://k2s.cc/file/018063a41586e/Bettie_Bondage_-_Dirty_Anal_Daughter.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/c03c71456d8c71a2cdaaa1a210e69c2e
marlboro73
Added: Sep 10, 2021 10:09 am
Goddess Fiona - Easily Persuaded HD 720p (2021)

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy, Busty / Big tits, Handjob, Dirty Talk

I'm your stepmom and I'm just getting ready for work when I turn around and notice you jerking off! You have been eyeing me for a long time and decided to finally make your bold move. You flatter and compliment me, ask me for a handjob, and it doesn't take much for me to oblige, maybe just a small deal with you. I know it makes me a naughty stepmama but realistically, i'd do anything for my stepson!

Note: I use non-step language in the video

screenshot

Size: 151104274 bytes (144.10 MiB), duration: 00:13:04, avg.bitrate: 1542 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/4dfcbf1c65733/Goddess_Fiona_Easily_Persuaded.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/70b8477cc4f4baf393a01e54541ff100

========

sloansmoans - conditioned by mommy HD 720p (2021)

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role Play, Brunette, Busty / Big tits, POV, Virtual Sex, Dirty Talk, Conditioning training

Watch as your mother comes up to you in lingerie while you’re getting ready for a date. Mommy loves seeing her handsome boy all dressed up. She knows you’re excited for your date but, hmm… why are you hard already? Did you just get hard for your mother? She begins to tease you with her body asking if it was mommy’s big boobs, or mother’s big round ass that gave you an erection. She tells you that you can go out on as many dates as you like but you’ll only be thinking of her, your mommy. She’ll be making sure of this by having you fuck your mother, NOW. She gets on top of you and keeps talking about how much she loves you and how much she knows you’ve been wanting to fuck mommy. She tells you that she wants your cum. Mother wants you to cum for her right before your date. You cum quick for mommy and she tells you that from this moment on your cock and your cum are only hers… enjoy me, xo LINGERIE/TABOO/MOMMY ROLE PLAY/POV SEX/DIRTY TALK

screenshot

Size: 77657150 bytes (74.06 MiB), duration: 00:09:22, avg.bitrate: 1105 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/29afa03df19f8855f4a92fd92f36019c
marlboro73
Added: Sep 09, 2021 2:38 pm
Dinner Date with Step-Dad HD 1080p

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Mom's Husband / Wife's Daughter, Role play, stepfather, step daddy, step daughter, Brunette, POV, Virtual sex, IMPREGNATION FANTASY

Your wife is away on vacation, and your step-daughter is home alone at her place, so you don't think anything of it when she invites you to come have dinner. The air conditioner in her place is busted, she tells you, "That's why I'm dressed like this!" she explains, motioning to the tight shirt she's wearing...riding up over her ass, showing you the pink cotton thong nestled there. She looks hot as hell but you try to ignore it, the way she looks and how your cock is reacting. But as she starts to clean up, you start to wonder if she's doing it on purpose. She's bending over at the waist and pointing her gorgeous round ass at you. She's lifting her leg up rather suggestively as she reaches to put things away.

Then she leans towards you and asks if her outfit is too revealing, as she pulls the neckline down to show you her ample cleavage. It's all you can do to prevent yourself from grabbing your own step-daughter right there, and fucking her on the table! She teases you, swaying her hips and smirking as she drops the rag she's been using to clean up on the floor, dropping to her knees and crawling under the table towards you... "Mmm, look here, Step-Daddy," she purrs "you're all hard for me. Just let me take it out, just let me...you know you want to feel my mouth on your cock, Step-Daddy..." you groan as she pulls your cock from your pants and works you over with her warm, wet mouth. You can tell she loves sucking cock - your own step-daughter!! Its not long before you feel like you're going to explode inside her mouth but she stops short, telling you that she needs a favor. "I need you to come into the bedroom, Step-Daddy...and fuck me...cum inside me...make me pregnant!" You can't believe what she's saying...or how turned on you are by the idea of knocking up your own step-daughter!

You follow her into the bedroom and look down at her as she holds herself open, your sweet little girl holding her tight pink pussy open for you to fuck, for you to cum inside, for you to fill with your fertile seed! She humps and fucks you hard, telling you about how much she wants your cum, how she needs it...you fill her full and watch as she pulls your cock from her wet hole, a mess of your sperm all over your step-daughter's hole.

This clip contains STEP-DADDY STEP-DAUGHTER, DDLG, FAMILY ROLEPLAY, WINCEST, FAUXCEST, DIRTY TALK, TEASING, THONG, KNOCKED UP, BETTIE BONDAGE.

screenshot

Size: 803520644 bytes (766.30 MiB), duration: 00:14:26, avg.bitrate: 7423 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 59.94 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/fcc7999beb000/Bettie_Bondage_Dinner_Date_with_Step-Dad.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/3bd9088b0b7cf5d551cd09bcff091e3a

==========

Carolina Sweets, Whitney Wright - It Slipped In HD 1080p

Category: Step-brother / Step-Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Step-Siblings, Stepbro, Stepsis, Stepsister, Stepbrother, Role play, step brother, step sister, sisters, Brunette, Blonde, Threesome

TEEN AND HER BFF TRICK MEAN BROTHER INTO FUCKING HIS SISTER

Jenny (Carolina Sweets) and her friend Sandra (Whitney Wright) are giggling and gossiping in Jenny's room as they study for an upcoming text, textbooks sprawled across the bed and floor. Jenny comes across as much shyer than her friend, who is proudly listing off her sexual conquests - Jenny marvels at how experienced she is for being just 19 (even at times being shocked at the perverse things her friend is admitting to have done) and especially how nonchalant she is about it. Sandra asks, well what about her, surely she has SOME kiss-and-tell stories she can share? Jenny admits not really, she's kissed a few boys but never anything more serious than some over-the-clothes fondling.

It's about then that Dane (Lucas Frost) is walking past in the hallway and butts into the conversation. He remarks that it's no wonder that nobody is ever going to have sex with Jenny when she looks so ugly, she's unfuckable. Jenny tries to tell her older step-brother to stop, but clearly has trouble standing up to him, and Sandra looks on silently fuming as Dane takes advantage of his younger step-sister's shyness to talk over her and continue to pick on her. He makes fun of her nerdy clothing, saying it looks more like what someone in their sixties would wear, not someone who's barely 18. He makes fun of her glasses. He says that he's glad he's not really related to her because he'd hate to think if his future **** had a chance of looking anything like her. Finally, Jenny loses her calm and shrieks at him to leave. Dane ends the conversation with a final insult, telling her to go back to studying since books are the only thing that are as dull as she is.

When he's gone, Sandra stops holding her tongue and tells her friend that she can't believe how horrible Jenny's older step-brother is. How long has she been putting up with that? Jenny says ever since he moved in with them, two years ago. Sandra tells her that she would never put up with that kind of torment, and Jenny confesses she feels like she has no choice, he's so loud and rude and she's so quiet and reserved that he basically can walk all over her. Sandra tells her that he needs to be taught a lesson, she doesn't deserve that kind of treatment and he'll just keep doing it until he sees there are consequences for his actions. Besides, she says, what if he's doing this kind of thing to other poor girls at school?

Hearing this, Jenny starts to grow a backbone - her friend is right, she would never want anybody else to feel as shitty as he makes her feel. But what could she possibly do to make him so regretful that he would never think of tormenting her again? He obviously doesn't feel bad when she cries or tells him to stop. No, Sandra agrees, bullies like that only understand one language, and that's an eye for an eye. He's been humiliating her, so she needs to do something to make him feel humiliated back. Something that's the ultimate revenge for telling her nobody would have sex with her, something that he'll remember every single time he sees her that'll trigger him. Like what? Jenny asks. Sandra gets a devious look in her eye and says she knows just the thing.

TITLE PLATE

Sandra plays innocent as she walks down the hall towards Dane's room, where he is taking a shower. She waits until he comes out, surprising him. 'Whatcha doing?' Sandra says with a flirty smile. Oh, he says, he thought she was his step-sister. Aren't the two of them supposed to be studying for some big test? Sandra says yes, but they're going to be studying all night, and she needed a break. But Jenny wants to keep going and doesn't want a break. Such a nerd, huh!? she says lightly. Dane chuckles and agrees. Aren't they friends though? Sandra says kinda, and explains that that's the thing about friends, is it pays off to keep a wide circle of 'friends' who can each give her something she doesn't already have. Like the answers to all the tests, she says with a wink. Dane laughs and shakes his head, impressed at her bluntness. Or, she continues, like a cute older brother who she can blow off some steam with during a study break. Dane looks up at her, surprised and speechless, clearly not used to getting hit on despite all his bravado.

She moves in closer to him, crossing the threshold into his room. 'You know,' she says, 'we could be 'friends' too...' She starts to squat lower to meet his eye level, and she moves her hand to crawl her fingers up his knee like a spider. 'I bet YOU could give me something I don't already have, too...' she says seductively as her hand goes towards his inner thigh, almost right up to his crotch. He chuckles nervously, here? Now? What if his sister comes looking for her? Sandra smiles and says she's got her nose buried in books, she won't be going anywhere. So what does he say, does he want to have a little fun? Dane nods nervously but enthusiastically.

Sandra starts playing with his chest over his clothes and giggling as she feels him up. She lifts his shirt up slightly, ooh, she giggles, a six-pack. He blushes and tries to boast a bit lamely saying yeah, he works out a lot. She then starts unbuttoning his pants, saying what other fun surprises is she going to find. Then her face brightens and she says she has an idea, why doesn't she give him a couple of surprises of her own? Wouldn't it be fun if he doesn't see what she's doing? That way she could give him all sorts of fun surprises, things she's sure he's going to like. Dane seems hesitant, so Sandra continues to coax him, saying that she's heard that all the other senses are heightened when you can't see what's going on. Hearing... TOUCH, she says, as she strokes his leg with her hand... tasssste, she says, as she moves her lips inches away from his tauntingly. Dane breathes heavily and says o-okay, sure. Sandra gives him a flirty compliment saying he's so brave, willing to try something new, she likes that. She gets him to close his eyes - or, optionally, perhaps she lifts his shirt and pulls it over his head so that the shirt covers his face. Now, she says, lie back and relax.

As Dane gets comfortable, Sandra gestures outside to the hall for someone to approach. Jenny tiptoes into the room, careful not to make any noise, and Sandra helps her get into position right where she was kneeling. 'Now,' Sandra says from just beside Jenny to confuse the brother, 'are you ready?' Yeah, the brother says with his eyes covered, he's so ready!

Jenny unzips his pants, trying hard not to laugh as she and Sandra exchange looks of shock and disbelief that this is happening. Jenny takes his dick out from his boxers and starts stroking it. Dane moans in pleasure. Jenny strokes it for a little while as Sandra teases Dane verbally. Finally she asks if he wants his next surprise - it's a wet one. Dane says yes, he wants it so bad. Jenny looks to her friend for a moment uncertainly, but her friend urges her silently to go for it, and Jenny opens her mouth and swirls her tongue along the tip of her brother's dick. Ohhh! he moans in surprise. Ooh, Sandra says, so sensitive! Jenny goes further, starting to suck and lick her brother's hard cock. Sandra is careful to tease him verbally only when his sister pulls away momentarily, to keep the ruse going.

Finally, Sandra says she has one more surprise for him, a really... tight surprise. Jenny looks at her friend in surprise and shakes her head, mouthing no, it's too much. Sandra says out loud in a flirty voice, 'Do you trust me?', clearly talking to Jenny but making Dane believe she's asking him. Sandra is about to say no again, but Dane interrupts saying yeah, he trusts her, do it! Jenny bites her lip and looks over at her brother, then her friend, who is nodding vigorously with an evil glint in her eye.

screenshot

Size: 1416379159 bytes (1.32 GiB), duration: 00:44:44, avg.bitrate: 4222 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/6c5b29da738d2/Whitney_Wright_-_It_Slipped_In.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/1e542fae78b9bb536fc90e240a430633
marlboro73
Added: Sep 09, 2021 12:20 pm
Step-Mommy's Tits HD 1080p (2021)

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy, Brunette, Busty / Big tits, POV, Dirty Talk, Cock Tease, Masturbation Encouragement, JOI, Jerk off instruction

Honey, you looked stressed. Do you need some time with your step-mommy. I know you’ve been struggling lately. It’s hard being a young man these days. You have a lot of responsibilities. You don’t have to worry about them here though. Step-Mommy is going to take care of you. Why don’t you just, relax and take out your cock? I know how much you love my breasts. I’ll let you have a nice long look so you can stroke and relax. I’m sure you’ll feel much better when you’re done.

screenshot

Size: 357209549 bytes (340.66 MiB), duration: 00:09:32, avg.bitrate: 4996 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 24.00 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/49087d7117c99/Step-Mommy%27s_Tits_-_Alexandra_Snow.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/d15c96ae5ba69f7a403452cc4c260a13

========

FACESITTERS R US HD 1080p

THERE IS A NEW SERVICE IN TOWN!!!
YOUNG GIRLS DELIVERED TO YOUR HOUSE....
TO SIT ON YOUR FACE!!!!
FACESITTERS R US!!!!!!

What do you get a young boy as a Birthday present? Well...Ricky's Step-Sister and his Step-Dad are brainstorming. His Step-Sister Stevie has a great idea! She saw a new service advertised called "Facesitters R Us"....and decides to give them a call. Stevie arranges to have a young, curvy, well endowed Girl delivered to the house...to sit on Her Step-Brother's face! The Facesitter arrives...Her name is April. Step-Dad checks Her credentials to make sure She is a licenced Facesitter....then they call in Ricky to give him his Birthday present!! April sits on Ricky's face in the family room, while Step-Dad and Stevie watch TV in the living room. "I have a spectacular cunt and asshole" April proclaims as She sits down on Ricky's face. Ricky licks April while She Beats the cum out of him!!! What a Facesitting!!!!

Category: HAIRY BUSH
Related Categories: HANDJOBS, FACE SITTING, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, BIG LOADS, CURVY.
Keywords: face sitting, handjobs, pussy licking, curvy.

screenshot

Size: 1140142745 bytes (1.06 GiB), duration: 00:14:25, avg.bitrate: 10545 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 24.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/d03e5797f60a06b548baf4f1ec4e03c8
marlboro73
Added: Sep 09, 2021 11:47 am
Violet Thompson, Faith Anderson - STEP-BROTHER FUCKERS VOLUME 16 HD 720p (2021)

Category: Step-brother / Step-Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Step-Siblings, Stepbro, Stepsis, Stepsister, Stepbrother, Role play, step brother, step sister, sisters, Brunette, Compilation, FUCKING, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, Teen, Teens, XXX HARDCORE.

BROTHERS AND SISTERS ARE DOING FORBIDDEN THINGS BEHIND CLOSED DOORS!!
SIBLINGS SCREWING EACH OTHER!!!!
VOLUME 16 HAS ARRIVED!!!

What goes on behind closed doors between Brothers and Sisters? Watch this and find out!!! In Volume 16 of this Step-Brother Fucking series! Included are full length HD versions of : "Doing My Step-Sister's Chores" "Made To Rest With My Step-Sister" & "Sucked Off By My Step-Sister Faith".

Doing My Step-Sister's Chores

HOW DOES A STEP-SISTER CONVINCE HER STEP-BROTHER TO DO HER CHORES FOR HER?
SHE TAKES HER CLOTHES OFF!!!
EASY!
….LIKE TAKING CANDY FROM A BABY!!!

Violet wants to go to the Mall with her friends...but she can't leave until all her chores are done. Since her annoying, boogerhead Step-Brother isn't doing anything, except watching TV...Violet asks if he will do her a big favour, and finish up her chores for her. He, of course, tells his bratty Step-Sister to fuck off. Violet has an idea. She takes her clothes off...and resumes doing her chores....naked!!! Jason can't believe what he is seeing!! Suddenly....Jason is willing to negotiate!! Violet makes him an off he can't refuse (literally)!! Violet says she will have sex with him....if he will finish her chores for her. Step-Sister or not.....Jason is at that age where his hormones are out of control...and his Step-Sister Violet is smoking hot....so he agrees!! Violet lets her disgusting Step-Brother defile her.....and then she is off to join her friends at the Mall, while Jason cleans the house!!

Made To Rest With My Step-Sister

Sucked Off By My Step-Sister Faith

HER STEP-BROTHER IS RECENTLY DIVORCED....
SO, WHILE THEY ARE HAVING A VISIT....
FAITH OFFERS HER STEP-BROTHER A NICE SLOPPY BLOWJOB!!!

Faith's Step-Brother has dropped by for a coffee, and the two Siblings are catching up on things. Her Step-Brother is recently divorced, and when Faith asks him how he is doing...he confides to her that he is missing.....well.....you know....having his cock sucked!! lol Faith laughs at her Step-Brother's admission...but after she finishes laughing...what she does next is a surprise!! faith tells her Step-Brother that a simple blowjob isn't a big deal....and since her husband isn't home....she could do her Step-Brother a favour by sucking his cock for him. Her Step-Brother is shocked....but, since it has been a while...he doesn't want to turn down a blowjob...even if it's his Step-Sister!! Faith starts sucking her Step-Brother's cock...and he quickly realizes she is REALLY good at it!! After a good thorough cock sucking...Faith oils up her Step-Brother's cock and says "how about I give you a good old fashioned oil change!!". Faith beats the semen out of her Step-Brother....then they resume their conversation...and coffee.

screenshot

Size: 764677118 bytes (729.25 MiB), duration: 00:32:09, avg.bitrate: 3171 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/620b55a8c43ff/STEP-BROTHER_FUCKERS_VOLUME_16.rar

https://rapidgator.net/file/6b42dbae740a0b2178d8ea1e5fa45ce9

=========

Hafwin - Hafwin RPs Hafwin Is An Awesome Mom HD 720p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role Play, Brunette, Amateur, Compilation, Boy Girl, Eye Glasses, Busty / Big tits

Longest Custom I've done to date! 3 Different Scenes and my first attempt at roleplaying! Free use is the way we do things around my house. Cum here and let Mommy take care of that for you

screenshot

Size: 1064769774 bytes (1015.44 MiB), duration: 00:44:35, avg.bitrate: 3184 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/f6c80a25d0fb4327944a109008356378
marlboro73
Added: Sep 09, 2021 10:41 am
Begging Step-Mom for a Handjob HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Brunette, POV, Busty / Big tits, Handjob, Cumshot

I can see you adjusting your semi-hard penis over and over again, sweetie. Step-Mom can take a hint, you're feeling a little itchy for an orgasm. I just want to relax after a long day so maybe you can wait to deal with your erection alone in your room later. Don't give me that look.

Fine, fine, fine. I will stroke you off real quick but you better shoot fast and not drag this out. I guess that is a good point, you horny little beggar. You probably will cum faster from a handjob if Step-Mom gets naked while I touch your cock.

screenshot

Size: 612356706 bytes (583.99 MiB), duration: 00:08:05, avg.bitrate: 10101 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/483e6d05c41ea/Begging_Step-Mom_for_a_Handjob_-_PennyB.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/a4ef9075e526b793f6867ef65f92db39

==========

Syren De Mer - Maid Stepmommy pt. 2 HD 1080p (2021)

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy, Redhead, Blowjob, Busty / Big tits, Cumshot, POV

Syren returns to Chad's house and he surprised her as she covers her mouth and leads her to his room where he continues to hit on her. He then has her get undressed in front of him as she strips down to her bikini. He then has her dance for him before she starts to suck him off. She strokes him and sucks his balls while staring deep into his eyes while doing this before climbing onto him in reverse cowgirl. She spins around for cowgirl next while doing mommy talk. Syren then gets bent over as she continues to moan and dirty talk, wanting more and more of Chad's dick before flipping over into missionary. Chad eventually can't take anymore and pulls out to spray her belly and chest.

screenshot

Size: 1351257523 bytes (1.26 GiB), duration: 00:35:52, avg.bitrate: 5023 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/56dcf203474d8/Syren_De_Mer_-_Maid_Stepmommy_pt._2.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/424c9c3d725483fab87a581e27ecc974
marlboro73
Added: Sep 09, 2021 10:23 am
Krissy Lynn in "Step-Mom Has Needs Too..." HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Blonde, BUSTY / BIG TITS, Step mother, step son, step mommy, POV SEX, CUMSHOTS.

Oh Goodmorning sweetie!!

Hey step-mom, is everything alright?

I don't want to stress you out baby, I'm just waiting for you step-dad to send this money for us..

I'm worried about you step-mom.. I saw what you were doing last night

What?! You were home last night??

Sorry I didn't mean to but, maybe I could help?

I'm gonna pretend like you didn't say that...

Aren't you horny? It's not THAT bad, when was the last time you had some fun for yourself?

I don't think we should be doing this...

My step-mother has been so stressed out recently, I accidentally saw her touching herself in her room... Maybe she just needs a guy to fill her up. My cougar of a step-mother loved every inch of my cock, I could tell she was craving to be touched and fucked! I think the idea of me watching her play with herself turned her on even more.. Watch me just barely make it out my mothers pulsating pussy before I spray my load up her entire body!

screenshot

Size: 705354070 bytes (672.68 MiB), duration: 00:26:42, avg.bitrate: 3522 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/9c2fd0e7f0748/Krissy_Lynn_in_Step-Mom_Has_Needs_Too.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/1f5237b0d49fc5f5efb49b863de5f465

===========

Casca Akashova - Lonely man SUMMONS Sex VAMPIRE & Gets FANGED HD 1080p

Tyler is a lonely soul backpacking in the woods looking for the Sex Vampire. He hasn't had much luck with the ladies and he wants to change that. Tyler wants to be a vampire himself so he can glamour woman to spread their legs for him. Plus he wants to live forever. He heard a rumor that if you have intercourse with the Sex Vampire Goddess and please her, she will turn you into a REAL FANGER. Tyler comes to a nice spot in the woods. He lights some glow sticks and he places them in a circle on the ground. Next he tries to summons the SEX VAMPIRE GODDESS. Tyler reads a spell from his cell phone and all of a sudden there is a loud bang. A second later a sexy vampire is standing behind Tyler. She creeps up on him and startles him. He tells her that he is happy to see her and starts talking like he is star struck. The Sex Vampire holds up her hand and glamour’s him. Suddenly he shuts up and he is under her complete control. She makes him suck on her tits and worship her beautiful body. After that she orders him to eat her box. Once her vagina gets sopping wet, The SEX VAMPIRE Commands Tyler to ram his cock deep inside her tight hole. She Proceeds to use Tyler as a fuck stick. Will he satisfy her enough to turn him into a Fanger or will she drain him dry. Download this clip to find out.

Category: VAMPIRE
Related Categories: ALIENS & MONSTERS, MILF, IMPREGNATION FANTASY, EXECUTRIX, FEMALE DOMINATION.

screenshot

Size: 860931003 bytes (821.05 MiB), duration: 00:18:19, avg.bitrate: 6267 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/5e6b8f8935c97/Casca_Akashova_-_Lonely_man_SUMMONS_Sex_VAMPIRE.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/93d3f6a335c9e7345168ae986bd6510e
marlboro73
Added: Sep 09, 2021 9:50 am
Sydney Harwin - Sister Size Queen For BBC HD 1080p

Category: Step-brother / Step-Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Step-Siblings, Stepbro, Stepsis, Stepsister, Stepbrother, Role play, step brother, step sister, sisters, Brunette, POV, Virtual Sex, British

Your step-sister tells you that her best friend Ashley told her you have a giant cock! She is desperate to see if the myth is true, but you say you'll only show her if your step-sister strips naked in front of you, which she reluctantly does. As you cast your eyes over her naked body, you spring out your huge cock and your step-sister is shocked... and wet! She can't stop looking at it, getting more and more turned on at the thought of that thick black dick throbbing inside of her little tight cunt... CONTAINS THREE DIFFERENT POV SEX POSITIONS, AND A LOT OF MOANING!

screenshot

Size: 1687524978 bytes (1.57 GiB), duration: 00:16:47, avg.bitrate: 13406 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/a2a883efccf2e/Sister_Size_Queen_For_BBC_-_SH.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/911ade489865202679dfc3be681d1c99

=========

Cory Chase in How Tight Am I 4K (2021)

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Blonde, step mother, step son, step mommy, Busty / big tits, POV, Creampie, PAWG, CUM SWALLOWERS, PORNSTARS, ANAL.

Step Mom Lets Me Give Her a Cream Pie

My step-mom is standing in front of me as she pulls her bath robe open and she drops it to the floor. She is completely naked as she walks over to the bed. "I want to teach you how to make a girl pregnant! You can cum inside of me! Is that okay, sweetie?" she asks me. I nod my head, "yes!" She quickly gets down on her knees and she starts to lick my cock up and down. "We need to get rid of your virginity!" she tells me, as she sucks my cock. "You have to promise me that you'll never tell your step-father about this! He would be extremely upset!" she warns me. She walks over to the bed again and she sits down and spreads her legs for me. I shove my cock inside of her MILF pussy and I start to fuck her in the missionary position. "I wish your step-father was as big as you are!" she moans. She switches in to the doggy style position and she spreads her holes open with her hands. I shove my cock back inside of her pussy and I fuck her as her ass bounces on my cock. She hops on top of my cock and she starts to ride me in the cowgirl position. After a few minutes, she switches in to the reverse cowgirl position. She rides my cock up and down, with her ass facing me. She lies down on her back again, and I fuck her until I get close to cumming. "Cum for me! Cum in me! Don't pull out!" she reminds me. My cock bursts inside of her pussy and my cum starts dripping out of her!

Step Mom Teaches Me The Art Of Anal Sex

My step-mom is walking around the house, moving some paintings to the other side of the room. She is wearing a simple red bra with matching panties. "I think you and I should make some art of our own!" she tells me. She takes her bra off and then she takes her panties off next. She stands in front of me and she starts to touch herself all over. She pulls out a dildo and she starts to suck on it in front of me. "Do you like how I suck on it?" she asks me. She keeps licking the dildo up and down, as she spreads her legs on the couch. She takes the dildo and she shoves it in her ass hole! I watch her fuck her own ass hole, and then she asks me if I want to try fucking her ass next. Of course I do! She gets down on her knees to suck my cock and get my cock nice and wet first. "Which hole would you like?" she asks me, as she sits down and she spreads her legs for me. I shove my cock in her pussy first, as she's lying down in the missionary position. I fuck her pussy for a few minutes and then I switch over to her ass. I fuck my step-mom's MILF ass hole, just like she did with her dildo! I start to fuck her pussy back and forth, in no particular order! Then she flips over in to the doggy style position so I can stare at her ass while I fuck her ass hole. I make her ass gape really wide when I pull my cock out! When I get close to cumming, I tell my step-mom to get down on her knees, open her mouth wide, and look up at me. I jerk my cock off in to her mouth and all over her face! "That's some pretty art I drew all over your face," I exclaim.

screenshot

Size: 2221555065 bytes (2.07 GiB), duration: 00:36:28, avg.bitrate: 8123 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 3840x2160, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/f8d24c43c5e50/Cory_Chase_in_How_Tight_Am_I_4K.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/102567a1a1223f6fb70a687af5422e31
marlboro73
Added: Sep 09, 2021 9:25 am
MILF's Demon Ahegao Possession 4K

My god, what is this book?...That girl of mine, she's always getting these bizarre books from that shop downtown...oh, but this one...well, isn't it...alluring. I can't seem to stop skimming the pages and my, I'm feeling awfully dizzy. Strange. I'm simply...overcome!! Oh god, where did you come from? Mmm, my my, isn't that a LOVELY cock...god, what am I saying? But I can't stop...I just can't...I need cock, I need to serve Master's devil cock with my dirty, wet, sloppy mouth!

This clip contains AHEGAO, EYE CROSSING, FUNNY FACE, BIMBOFICATION, SEXUAL TRANSFORMATION, MILF TRANSFORMED, SLUTTY MILF, MIND CONTROL, MAGIC POSSESSION, DEMON POSSESSION, SLOPPY HEAD.

Category: MAGIC CONTROL
Related Categories: BIMBOFICATION, EROTIC MAGIC, TRANSFORMATION FANTASIES, FANTASIES, EYE CROSSING.
Keywords: crossed eyes, ahegao, eye crossing, funny face, bimbo, sexual transformation, mifl transformed, slutty milf, mind control, magic possession, demonic possession, sloppy head, big dick blowjob, betty bondage.

screenshot

Size: 1346333972 bytes (1.25 GiB), duration: 00:14:59, avg.bitrate: 11981 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 3840x2160, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/625b3a20a44b3/BB_-_MILFs_Demon_Possession_Ahegao.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/095115f181466d123142d2874df10854

===========

Sydney Harwin - Daughter Knows Your Secret HD 1080p

Category: Father / Daughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Daddy's Girl, Daddy, OLDER MAN / YOUNGER WOMAN, ROLE PLAY, Brunette, POV, Virtual Sex, British,

Your daughter has discovered something... something bad that you have been doing... something rotten! She was only using your laptop for research purposes and had to download something. What she discovered hidden behind innocent folder titles shocked her to the core! She confronts you, trying to get you to admit it, but you won't. She tells you exactly what she saw and demands answers. You can't explain, but your daughter is smart.. too smart for you. Pictures of the family... are you a dirty voyeur, dad? Are you just a pervert? Want to fuck your family, huh? Well let me tell you something dad... when I saw those pictures, I started touching my pussy. When I saw them I knew 100%, that I must get my filthiness from you. I take after you, don't I dad?... I'm always looking for the worst of the worst and fucking RIGHT NOW would be very bad wouldn't it... want to fuck your daughter? Come on dad... you have thousands of pictures of me... I know you want me...

screenshot

Size: 3385458694 bytes (3.15 GiB), duration: 00:33:39, avg.bitrate: 13414 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/78f38412528be/Sydney_Harwin_-_Daughter_Knows_Your_Secret.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/67605a36823bf49fe8e6433bb91a118b
marlboro73
Added: Sep 09, 2021 8:59 am
Delilahreigns - GF Finds you with Mommy Porn HD 1080p

Mommy Domination from your surprised girlfriend for John

screenshot

Size: 1180559189 bytes (1.10 GiB), duration: 00:16:17, avg.bitrate: 9667 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/838e0ac7c20af/Delilahreigns_-_GF_Finds_you_with_Mommy_Porn.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/abe8030aa08efad1fc29a5ad03ece17a

==========

Sydney Harwin - Oh Johnathan HD 1080p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role Play, Brunette, POV, Virtual Sex, British, Creampie

No Johnathan, Mommy isn't in the mood today... don't become aggressive with Mommy, I am NOT teasing you... Mommy doesn't mean to tease, I'm sorry Johnathan, but I don't want to show you my boobs today, or touch your cock today or let you fuck me today... I don't want to spank myself on the bottom or bark like a doggy, no! Where did this attitude come from Johnathan? CONTAINS POV TABOO SEX AND TABOO TALK.

screenshot

Size: 2191155390 bytes (2.04 GiB), duration: 00:21:48, avg.bitrate: 13402 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/e651c7f7aa2ec/Oh_Johnathan_-_Sydney_H.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/2df59bdc81d7b20e7dd0e8120f17714a
marlboro73
Added: Sep 08, 2021 2:12 pm
MF~Daddy's secret: Taboo feat Mandy Flores HD 720p

Category: Father / Daughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Daddy's Girl, Daddy, OLDER MAN / YOUNGER WOMAN, ROLE PLAY, Brunette, Busty / Big tits

You're a college-aged daughter home for the summer and desperately wanting to go with your friends on a cancun vacation. Your father comes into your bedroom and you plead with him to let you go, but he reminds you of the nude sexting and x-rated facebook posts that were leaked on the internet of you, which embarrassed the family and caused you to be grounded all summer. You beg and plead, until finally he says there's "something you can do." You act confused at first, but eventually he relents that he likes the nude pics and he looks at them daily. You take on a look of soft panic, and get a little white in the face, once you realize what he wants. Before you can give a yes or no, he lifts up your shirt and starts to touch your breasts. mandy flores. You start to relent, and he eventually lays you down and starts to kiss you and suck on your breasts. You're reluctant to let him take your jeans and panties off, and you sort of negotiate with him as he does, but eventually, slowly, you're naked except with your shirt hiked up over your breasts. There's no blowjob or foreplay, he just puts his cock into you and you begin to have sex. He's good, and you relent to him, and eventually he cums inside you. Once you realize he's cum inside you, you act freaked out (but not a full-on panic), and tell him you're not on the pill. You put your hands over your mouth and ask him what you'll do if there's a baby? He tells you to never tell anyone what happened, and he is also scared and worried there could be a baby. You dress, he tells you he'll talk to your mother about the cancun trip, and he leaves your room, without really comforting you or caring about what happened. You're left sitting on the bed, wondering what has just happened.

INCLUDES:DADDYS GIRL -OLDER MEN/YOUNGER WOMAN -TABOO -SUBMISSIVE SLUTS -FUCKING -FANTASIES

screenshot

Size: 619417514 bytes (590.72 MiB), duration: 00:10:09, avg.bitrate: 8137 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download
https://filejoker.net/17bs26lhi8g0

https://k2s.cc/file/d04f243cbd698/MF_Daddys_secret.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/58529df15c71c28910c47ffe857790d3

==========

Outdoor Blowjob from Step-Mom Penny Barber HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy, Brunette, Busty / Big tits, OUTDOOR PUBLIC BLOWJOBS, POV

Your step-dad wasn't able to come on our vacation, but I'm glad that you were able to change your plans and come with me. You're such a good step-son! We're rinsing off after a trip to the pool at the outdoor shower when I start to tease you, flashing my big, tanned breasts and giggling when you blush. You're just so cute! But if a glimpse of Step-Mommy's tits is going to make you blush, I wonder what you would do if I took off my tiny little bikini entirely, got down on my knees, pulled your big, hard erection out of your swim shorts, and started sucking it. Admit it: you love my MILFy body and you're thrilled that your step-father isn't here so that you can enjoy everything he's missing!

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Size: 215285591 bytes (205.31 MiB), duration: 00:07:53, avg.bitrate: 3641 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/8ea29ccb0280f/Outdoor_Blowjob_from_Step-Mom_Penny_Barber.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/8de720a168e8db282a54dfb64c7c7c44
marlboro73
Added: Sep 08, 2021 1:23 pm
Alina Lopez - Impregnating The Sitter HD 1080p

GRIEVING HUSBAND IMPREGNATES TEEN TO FULFILL LATE WIFE'S LAST WISH

April (Alina Lopez), a teen babysitter, climbs the front steps of a residential home. For her, this is just another day. Another job and a few more dollars in her pocket, which she really needs. However, it looks like the man living in this home is well off because the place is HUGE!

She knocks on the door and a pleasant man (Dick Chibbles) greets her. 'Mr. Perry?' April greets with a smile. 'Yes, that's me. You must be April, welcome!' Trent says. April beams, saying that she's pleased to meet him and that she can't wait to meet the boys.

April moves into the living room with Trent, making some small talk where it's revealed that she's raising her younger brother. Her parents passed away, so it's all on her now. Trent is sympathetic, though he moves onto asking her questions that seem a little beyond small talk. What nationality is she, is she a gymnast, how's school going?

April politely answers all the questions the best she can, even if she's uncomfortable. When it comes to school, she admits that she wants to go into fashion, though money's a bit tight since she didn't get a scholarship. Trent seems intrigued and says, well, there's no shame in working for it!

April then asks where the **** are and he says they're in the playroom. He's just going to be gone for a few hours, so hopefully she won't have issues with them. When April asks when the wife will be home, though, Trent gets a bit dodgy. He simply says that she won't be coming home. She's at work and has a deadline, so... Anyway, is April ready to meet the ****? April smiles and says that she is and heads off down the hall where she's directed.

As she does, Trent walks behind her with a longing gaze. 'One hell of a mother...' he says under his breath.

TITLE PLATE

CUT TO hours later, and April is tidying up the living room after having put the **** to bed. She picks up a few toys then moves to a table where there are crayons and a drawing. She sets the toys aside and smiles to herself. 'Aw, I wonder what they drew...?' she says to herself as she picks up the drawing. As soon as she gazes at it, her brows furrow with confusion.

It's a picture with stick figures. There's a man labeled 'Dad' and a woman next to him labeled 'Claire.' They are surrounded by three ****, the boys. They all look happy. There's another woman off to the far side labeled 'Mom.' She is smiling too but a dark crayon has scribbled her out. The picture has a disturbing vibe.

'What does this mean?' April murmurs to herself as she tries to make sense of the picture. She's a little unnerved, putting the paper back down on the table.

Curious, she takes out her phone and does some research. She pulls up a search engine and searches Trent Perry's name. She quickly finds an obituary for his wife.

She hears movement behind her and whirls around. Trent is looming in the doorway, looking menacing. April's startled, demanding to know what the hell is going on in this house? She points to the page on her phone with his wife's obituary -- why is he lying?! Trent looks devastated as grief washes over him, though he shakes it off. 'Listen, I can explain...' he starts, begging for her to just hear him out.

April hurries to get out of there, but before she's out the door, Trent blurts, 'Have you ever had someone just DIE on you?'

April pauses, painfully remembering her parents' deaths, and remains, letting him have a chance to explain himself. He begins to tell her a sad story about how he and his wife had been trying to have a baby for YEARS. Then one day, they finally got lucky, though the doctor told her not to take the baby to term. She did, anyway, but passed away giving Trent their firstborn son. Even though he loves his son, he wished he'd been given a daughter because that's what they've always wanted.

April is wary, but moved by his plight, and says she's sorry for his loss. She was so confused by the picture... But who's Claire? Trent explains that Claire, the sweet young woman in that drawing, was a wet nurse for his son in that first year, someone he came to know very well in those dark days, and like April, she was someone with great maternal instincts. Desperate to rebuild his family, they made an arrangement in hopes of Claire giving him a daughter, but he got two other sons instead.

And now? Claire is gone...

When April asks where Claire is now, Trent dismisses the question. Instead, he says that he hopes that April can be the one to give him a daughter.

April is freaked out, flat-out refusing him, though Trent quickly assures her that she doesn't need to be in LOVE with him! He's just asking her to be the vessel for his daughter. Listen, April needs to pay for college, right? He can take care of that for her! Her younger brother? Trent can make sure he gets into the best private school. Money isn't an issue for him, he just needs a womb. It's just 9 months of April's life. Plus, she'd be fulfilling his wife's last wish...

April needs a few moments to think it over, conflicted. This is a lot to ask of someone, but she needs the money. She has to provide for her brother and she has big dreams for herself as well. Finally, she asks how much Trent can offer her, signaling that she's open to the deal.

Trent is relieved as he approaches April and takes her by the arm, their eyes meeting. Without saying a word, although there is a mutual understanding, he slowly leads her upstairs.

screenshot

Size: 1850072634 bytes (1.72 GiB), duration: 00:49:49, avg.bitrate: 4952 kb/s

Download
https://filejoker.net/qo87jqiy3hd3

https://k2s.cc/file/204d687858942/Alina_Lopez_-_Impregnating_The_Sitter.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/2ffabc4e4b085d3159c3800ae53b495c

========

Step-Brother Step-Sister And A Friend ( PART 3 ) HD 1080p

Category: Step-brother / Step-Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Step-Siblings, Stepbro, Stepsis, Stepsister, Stepbrother, Role play, step brother, step sister, sisters, Amateur, Threesome, Bisexual, Girl on Girl, FUCKING, BLOW JOBS, SMALL TITS, PUSSY EATING, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, Teens, teen

Lisa Marie and Lexus are at Lexus's house. They find her step-brother in the downstairs living room. Wondering where her parents are, Lexus asks her step-brother. He tells her that the parents are out of town for the weekend and won’t be back until Sunday. Lexus looks at her friend Lisa Marie with a twinkle in her eye and a wry smile. Since having sex with each other for the first time, it seams like their sexual hormones are going crazy. They announce to her step-brother that they are going to put on a show for him. His interest is definitely piqued and he watches as both girls strip out of their clothes in front of him. They start to touch and kiss each other at his urging. He asks them to both to light up a cigarette in front of him. He can’t believe that he has two 18yr old sluts naked in front of him doing everything that he wants. Since puberty they have teased one another sexually. It looks like the teasing is over. He has the girls spread their legs, touch and eat each others pussy. He asks if it’s alright for him to join in. His step-sister whispers in his ear “yeah, I’m pretty sure that we both want to get fucked!” His step-sister sits on the couch and begins to suck his cock. Her friend Lisa gets behind him and actually starts to jack his cock into Lexus mouth. Lisa wants to suck him too so the two girls switch positions. After a minute or so, Lexus reaches around and slides a condom on her step-brother’s engorged cock. Lisa lies back and takes his big Johnson full into her moist wet cunt. He begins to fuck her with passion. Lexus straddles her girlfriend face and has her pussy eaten by Lisa while her step-brother fingers her pussy from behind. Lexus gets down on all fours and begins to eat Lisa’s sweet pussy. Her step-brother mounts her and fucks her hard. They fuck in many positions until the climax Lexus step-brother shoots a huge load of pride all over her face.

screenshot

Size: 702762707 bytes (670.21 MiB), duration: 00:08:20, avg.bitrate: 11244 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/0a04dccc30cc9901be7d8c4cc4c84387
marlboro73
Added: Sep 08, 2021 11:48 am
Jessica Starling - Little Birthday Girl Cums for Daddy HD 1080p

Category: Father / Daughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Daddy's Girl, Daddy, OLDER MAN / YOUNGER WOMAN, ROLE PLAY, Brunette, Fingering, Orgasms, Busty / Big tits, masturbation

Daddy's dialogue is shown as text on screen.) It's little Jessica's birthday and daddy has a special "cumming of age" present for her. He's going to teach her to cum for him, the way he likes. Little Jessica is wearing a special Hello Kitty bathing suit for daddy, and shows it off for him before stripping out of it, showing daddy her big tits and her pretty pussy. Daddy then tells her to get on her back and start to rub her pussy for him, giving her instructions on what to do and in what positions to be in. Then, daddy gives little Jessica a butt plug and instructs her how to put it in her ass. Jessica loves the way it feels in her ass and she rubs her pussy harder for her daddy. She gets up close so daddy can see her pink pussy cum. | Tags: brunette, long hair, pigtails, big tits, big boobs, natural tits, fingering, orgasms, daddy, dd/lg, daddy dom, little girl, role play, taboo, age play, butt plug, dirty talk, close ups

screenshot

Size: 614631600 bytes (586.16 MiB), duration: 00:20:36, avg.bitrate: 3978 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.96 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/891a6f74e387b/Jessica_Starling_-_Little_Birthday_Girl_Cums_for_Daddy.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/0e4688c4b10be0cd0bb6314a1ff6d7db

=========

Jessica Starling - Mommy Teaches You About Sex HD 1080p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role Play, Brunette, Busty / Big tits, POV, Virtual Sex, Canadian, Eye Glasses

You've been curious about some thing lately -- curious about sex. You go to your mom to give you the ol' "birds and the bees" talk, but you start to get hard while she's explaining everything to you. She notices, and assures you it's perfectly natural. You've been having some dirty thoughts about her for a while. She tells you she wants your experience with sex to be one that you're comfortable with, and so she offers to teach you first-hand. Your mommy sucks your cock before slowly stripping and riding you, frontwards and backwards, on the couch until you both cum. | Tags: big tits, big boobs, big natural tits, brunette, long hair, glasses, mommy, mom, MILF, roleplay, bouncing tits, riding, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, blowjob, BJ, cum, orgasms, dirty talk

screenshot

Size: 521555603 bytes (497.39 MiB), duration: 00:12:28, avg.bitrate: 5578 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.96 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/bf41f63c0632c/Jessica_Starling_-_Mommy_Teaches_You_About_Sex.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/6ff587f058bf4e475dc225ac234cbb83
marlboro73
Added: Sep 08, 2021 11:02 am
Maya Kendrick - Home Alone HD 1080p

VOYEUR NEIGHBOR PREYS ON TEEN WHILE HER FAMILY'S AWAY

SCENE OPENS with a man, Mr. Rodgers (Mr. Pete), rushing to the front door of his neighbor's house. He has a toolbox in his hand and there's a sense of urgency as a teenage girl, Kat (Maya Kendrick), opens the door and hurries him inside. She was doing dishes in the dishwasher but something went wrong and now there's water everywhere!

Mr. Rodgers quickly gets to work and stops the flow by closing the valve under the sink, though the problem itself is still not entirely fixed. The hose is broken, but he's going to go to the hardware store, anyway, so he'll pick up a hose and replace it for her. He encourages Kat to stoop down and look under the sink with him so that she knows which valve to close in the future if a hose ever breaks again. As she enthusiastically joins him, though, his eyes linger on her tight ass when she's not looking.

Once they're done, Kat thanks him so much for rushing over to help. If he wasn't her next door neighbor, she doesn't know what she would've done, with her parents being out right now! Imagine if something like this happened while she was away at college? Mr. Pete comments that it'll be sad when she leaves... Kat giggles and reflects that she's 18 now -- she can't stay home forever!

As she walks him to the door to see him out, Mr. Rodgers pauses. While he's here, he may as well check the access panel to make sure that the hoses aren't eroding. Usually if one goes, another is right behind. Kat, thankful that he's so thoughtful, agrees and shows him further into the house.

As Mr. Rodgers moves from room to room to find the access panel, Kat starts to get a little suspicious, especially when he looks for it in her bedroom. While he's checking out the closet, she hurriedly tucks some of her personal belongings, including underwear, out of sight. Sure enough, the access panel is in her closet and the hoses do need to be replaced, but he's going to get right on that!

But instead of immediately leaving, Mr. Rodgers instead goes to her window, commenting on the million-dollar view she has. Hey, look, did Kat ever realize that she could see his bedroom window from hers? Kat is uneasy as she looks out the window and sees that, yeah, she can, which means that Mr. Rodgers could just as easily see into HER bedroom as well. She's so embarrassed, nervously asking if he's seen anything...

'I may have seen a thing or two,' he says in a darker tone, his helpful neighbor demeanor completely gone now. Like how Kat lets her boyfriend use the back door, so to speak.

Kat grows more defensive -- they're adults, they can do whatever they want now. Sure, Mr. Rodgers says, though he's known her father for 22 years and he's asked him to keep an eye on her, so that's what he's doing. She's shocked, asking if he's been spying on her. Mr. Rodgers smirks and says, 'Let's just say, I think you should invest in some blinds.'

Kat, barely able to look Mr. Rodgers in the eye, asks him to leave. Mr. Rodgers says he'll leave, of course, but her father will be SO displeased to find out what she and her boyfriend get up to. He even has the footage to prove it.

Kat is freaked out and angry that the neighbor she's known all her life is such a pervert. When he starts coming onto her, she realizes that she's cornered and lashes out at him. It's time to make a decision. If he's going to make her have sex with him in return for his silence, then she's going to do whatever she can to claw back control.

screenshot

Size: 1354957286 bytes (1.26 GiB), duration: 00:37:22, avg.bitrate: 4835 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/70db5c66ed5e50bbf1781335b52774ee

==========

Jodi West, Tanya Tate, Alison Rey, Synthia Fixx - Temptation At Home Vol. 2 HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy, Brunette, Blonde, Mature, Busty / Big tits, Compilation, Girl on Girl, Lesbian, Stepdaughter

screenshot

Size: 2176071756 bytes (2.03 GiB), duration: 01:35:11, avg.bitrate: 3048 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/31652997ba9a0/Temptation_At_Home_Vol._2.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/6506d79ce0e6dea13751029b119e4afc
marlboro73
Added: Sep 08, 2021 10:25 am
Jodi West, Alexis Fawx, Angie Noir, Amber Lynn Bach - Temptation At Home HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, step mother, step son, step mommy, Brunette, Blonde, Mature, Busty / Big tits, Compilation

screenshot

Size: 2379780081 bytes (2.22 GiB), duration: 01:42:17, avg.bitrate: 3102 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/04c3313eabdbc0168bfb8cbb93abfdf5

========

Mila Marx - What happens in Puerto Rico with my Stepdaughter stays in her HD 1080p

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Mom's Husband / Wife's Daughter, Role play, stepfather, step daddy, step daughter, Brunette, 18 & 19 YRS OLD , BIG TITS , POV , FUCKING , BLOWJOB, Teen, Teens

My wife decided a family vacation to Puerto Rico would be a good idea and a fun way for all of us to bond as a family. I hate to travel but I went along with the idea anyway. It was really hot outside so I just stayed inside the hotel room one day and my stepdaughter Mila also couldn’t stand the heat either so she joined me in the room. My wife wanted to spend the day in the hotel spa so she went off on her adventure. After awhile I noticed Mila’s young tight body glistening with sweat. It was driving me crazy and turning my balls bluer than the ocean outside my window! I noticed her looking at me the same way I’m eyeing her up & down. She comes over to me and starts playing with my cock through my pants. After she pulls my throbbing hard cock out all bets were off. I pounded her pussy like my life depended on it. Before I knew it I was ready to blow my load. I knew just the place to put it in…her pussy!! It was a huge load and hopefully the memories are all we will have together. My wife would divorce me if I got her step-daughter pregnant.

screenshot

Size: 214725284 bytes (204.78 MiB), duration: 00:09:45, avg.bitrate: 2936 kb/s

Download
https://filejoker.net/ld56svw6hl7t

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/f8ab32332f5c0b79f3bb499f20b82dc1