Author
marlboro73
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 04, 2021 2:50 pm
A Hunger Like No Other HD 1080p

Gorgeous woman whom you see 5 days a week, 12 hours a day. She is beautiful, her legs in black nylon on these "wet look" high heels throw you into the raging abyss of your impossible dreams. You know that it is not available to you... It's like climbing Mount Everest, the most dangerous peak of the planet, or you will fall into the abyss, or become a great conquering it. You dream about her for a loooong time. This woman is your boss! And you have a sexual attraction and it is so strong that your huge and swollen "friend between your legs" is in full readiness as soon as you see her in sexy office dress. You often masturbate in the workplace while you have a lunch break. Of course, you just need it otherwise your "male sex glands" will be like two plumbum balls and you will not be able to think about anything else.

The day came when She noticed you and guessed about your desires ... You are alone in the office and she is the first to take a step towards you.

screenshot

Size: 1251077369 bytes (1.17 GiB), duration: 00:17:26, avg.bitrate: 9568 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download

https://rapidgator.net/file/b3f27954d1ceed9a84cf7a1d115488c6

==============

Alex Blake - Seducing Moms Man - S1:E5 HD 1080p

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Mom's Husband / Wife's Daughter, Role play, Step father, step daddy, step daughter, Brunette, POV

Alex Blake has always had a thing for her stepdad. As soon as her mom goes away for a trip, Alex makes her move. She asks her stepdad if her crazy underwear are too much. When her subtle advance isn't enough, Alex invites her stepdad to go skinny dipping with her. Before he can protest, his stepdaughter has peeled off her clothes to dive in.

None of Alex's plots to get into her stepdad's pants work, so she waits until he hides in the bathroom to beat his meat and then sneaks in after him. Now that her stepdad is cornered and erect, Alex makes her movie. Dropping to her knees, Alex grabs her stepdaddy's dick and pulls it close enough to suck. She licks, strokes, and even gives him a teen titty fuck!

Now that her stepdad's motor is all revved up, Alex turns around to offer him a view of her fair-skinned bottom. He takes her up on her invitation, sliding all the way inside her tight teen twat. Now that she's finally got what she wants, Alex gives everything she's got to riding her stepdad's dick until she's moaning in orgasmic delight. As soon as she cums, Alex hops off her stepdad's stiffie and gets on her knees so he can give her a facial that dribbles down her chin.

screenshot

Size: 2178671405 bytes (2.03 GiB), duration: 00:22:03, avg.bitrate: 13174 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

https://rapidgator.net/file/f6d8178a692ff7d41062f9e49942b3e0
marlboro73
Added: May 04, 2021 2:21 pm
Step-Mom Helps Hurt Step-Son Bathe Part 5 HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Blonde, step mother, step son, step mommy, POV, HANDJOB, Cumshot, BATHTUB FETISH, Blowjob

so my step-mom came in to help me with my bath like normal and after she finished my backside she told me to spin around like normal. my step-mom has gotten pretty comfortable with bathing me and she even does it topless, which is just awesome! so my step-mom was washing my front and then we decided it was time for my daily release, so my step-mom started jerking me. after a few minutes my step-mom asked if there was anything else we could do to speed things up, she also said we couldn't do what we did yesterday because it was to messy. (yesterday she let me slide my dick up and down her lubed ass crack) i told her i was scared to ask and she just said spit it out. i said she could maybe use her mouth to help me finish faster, she stopped what she was doing and just stared at me. then she agreed and start sucking my cock, i actually came in my beautiful topless mothers mouth!

This is Part 5 of step-mother helps hurt step-son bathe, it stars Coco Vandi and is a POV Blowjob scene

screenshot

Size: 627724072 bytes (598.64 MiB), duration: 00:08:06, avg.bitrate: 10333 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/f231232034e72/Step-Mom_Helps_Hurt_Step-Son_Bathe_Part_5.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/c959c06dc252755c9360103b7d8b170d

============

Diamond Foxx - Relaxing her Son PART ONE HD 1080p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role Play, Brunette, Handjob, Cumshot, Big tits

Diamond has always wanted nothing but success for her son. She can see how much he is stressing out over his college entrance exams. He just needs to relax and she knows exactly what will help him. It isn't wrong if it is for his own good

screenshot

Size: 1029911876 bytes (982.20 MiB), duration: 00:14:36, avg.bitrate: 9406 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 59.94 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed
marlboro73
Added: May 04, 2021 1:02 pm
Sami and Joey White (Real Twins) - Twin Daughters Give Step-Daddy Special Gifts HD 1080p

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Mom's Husband / Wife's Daughter, Role play, Step father, step daddy, step daughter, Brunette, Threesome, SISTERS , SMALL TITS , FOOT FETISH , OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN, Teens, Teen

Part 1
Sweet twins just turned 18 and for their birthday they want to give a special gift to their special step-dad. They have wanted to for a long time and now, the moment they are old enough, they lead step-daddy into their room

Part 2
It's their step-daddy's birthday and Joey and Sami know what he really wants, even if he won't ask for it. They want to not only show him how much they have been waning it again, but they want him to know, he can have them ANY time he wants.

screenshot

Size: 1845366078 bytes (1.72 GiB), duration: 00:39:47, avg.bitrate: 6185 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

============

Step-Mom Helps Hurt Step-Son Bathe Part 4 HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Blonde, step mother, step son, step mommy, POV, HANDJOB, Cumshot, BATHTUB FETISH, ASS GRINDING.

Today my step-mom came in to give me a bath, i asked if she was gonna still help like she did yesterday and she said she would but she didn't seem to happy about it. after she finished washing my backside she had me turn around so she could wash my front. she tried to ignore the boner i had but eventually she decided we should take care of it. she said she had a really long day and wanted to get it over with quickly, i said ok she started stroking my cock. watching my topless my jerk me off was amazing but i wanted to see what else i could get her do to so i held off from coming. after a couple minutes i could tell my step-mom was getting irritated, she asked if there was anything else she could do to speed it up. i asked if she would be ok with me humping her butt, you know like slide my dick up and down her oiled ass. she looked unhappy but in the end she agreed. i slide my dick up and down my moms ass until i busted a nut. im looking forward to bath time tomorrow.

This is part 4 of Step-Mom Helps Hurt Step-Son Bathe, it stars Coco Vandi and is a Taboo POV handjob/ass humping scene.

screenshot

Size: 631218174 bytes (601.98 MiB), duration: 00:08:09, avg.bitrate: 10327 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/473c481b46334/Step-Mom_Helps_Hurt_Step-Son_Bathe_Part_4.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/ed2526081105d09ba63a2585d6a3faa1
marlboro73
Added: May 04, 2021 10:37 am
Chanel Shortcake - Pics With Dicks - S4:E4

Category: Step-brother / Step-Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Step-Siblings, Stepbro, Stepsis, Stepsister, Stepbrother, Role play, Step brother, step sister, sisters, Blonde, POV, Skinny, Small Tits

Chanel Shortcake has gotten herself into a situation where she needs some pics with a hard cock so she can sell them online. She waits until she's certain her stepbrother has morning wood, then flounces in and shares her plan to make money featuring herself in dick pics. She points out that they've been together before and that he must still think about it. Her stepbro doesn't protest too hard as she whips it out to start sucking him off. Finally her stepbrother agrees that she'll make him cum this time if he helps her out.

Once Chanel gets her pics sucking, she climbs on top to ride him in reverse cowgirl. Riding him for the camera involves lots of squeezing her own ass and then letting her stepbro fill his hands with those plump cheeks. She flips around to give him some cowgirl action, bouncing up and down hard enough to make her tiny titties bounce.

On her hands and knees, Chanel lets her brio go to town on her meaty fuck hole. The super skinny coed can't stop moaning at the way he's riding her complete with spankings. She waits until she cums, then rolls onto her back so her stepbrother can give it to her one last time. Since Chanel has promised not to be a cock tease, she keeps her word and lets her brother go to town until he's on the verge of cumming. He pulls out just in time to give her a facial in her open mouth, the perfect prop for one last picture.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Size: 471430818 bytes (449.59 MiB), duration: 00:27:38, avg.bitrate: 2275 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 960x540, 59.94 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/14555ef676ae7/Pics_With_Dicks.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/9fdbe69cdb38241c3c319d0501b78ea2

===========

Step-Mom Helps Hurt Step-Son Bathe Part 2 HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Blonde, step mother, step son, step mommy, POV, HANDJOBS, CFNM, COCK WORSHIP.

Yesterday my step-mom had to help me with a bath because i hurt my hands and couldn't get them wet. Being naked in front of my step-mother was weird at first but it kinda turned me on. today my step-mom woke me up for my bath and told me she was gonna change into a bathing suit since her clothes got wet last time. when step-mom finished my back she told me to turn around and it happened, my cock was rock hard. i had a boner because i hadn't jerked off since the accident and also because my step-mom looked hot in her baiting suit. she seemed a little uncomfortable but tried to do her best about giving me advice but everything she said wouldn't help me right now. so i looked my step-mom in the face and asked her if she could help, she was a little nervous but she agreed. my sexy step-mom in a black bikini jerked me off and it felt amazing , i cant wait for bath time tomorrow!

This is part 2 of Step-Mom Helps Hurt Step-Son Bathe, it stars Coco Vandi and is a POV Handjob scene

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Size: 759279532 bytes (724.11 MiB), duration: 00:09:48, avg.bitrate: 10330 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/eef662ce432ef/Step-Mom_Helps_Hurt_Step-Son_Bathe_Part_2.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/fe58fe1161bf4cbb14fec6347a0624c8
marlboro73
Added: May 04, 2021 10:09 am
Lulu Chu - Single And Dtf - S5:E5 HD 1080p

Natalie Porkman lets her dad know that she's back from the beech and that her friend Lulu Chu is going to use his bathroom to take a shower. When Natalie's dad wakes up again, he catches a glimpse of Natalie slipping into his bathroom. She takes off her clothes as she stares at herself in the mirror, but the dad assumes it's a dream. When he wakes up yet again, he heads into the bathroom and drops his towel as he opens the door and sees Lulu naked. He apologizes while backing out, but Lulu shuts the shower down and comes out to talk it over. She points out that bodies are bodies and then drops her towel.

Reaching out, she offers to let Natalie's dad touch her breasts. She points out that she's single and Natalie's dad is single so they can satisfy each other. She likes older men, particularly him, so she reaches out to rub his cock to help make her case. Finding her new conquest's dick hard, Lulu kneels to suck him off. Then she climbs on top to ride him cowgirl as he gets to enjoy that tight nubile fuck hole.

Natalie's dad is totally into this hot young thing banging him. It gets even better when Lulu turns around to let him grab her ass as she rides him reverse cowgirl. When Lulu gets on her hands and knees, the dad doesn't say no to the opportunity to bang her from behind. Then he flips her onto her back and gives her the pussy pounding this horny coed craves. Pulling out once Lulu has enjoyed a climax, Natalie's dad gets Lulu on her knees and nuts all over her face and in her waiting open mouth.

screenshot

Size: 3881607474 bytes (3.62 GiB), duration: 00:25:09, avg.bitrate: 20578 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/c84cb27ba672d/Single.And.Dtf.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/38705515c1ca3be58ee9a0636d47f21e

========

Carmen Caliente - Club Rules HD 720p

Carmen is all over him, pulling his hands ontoher body desperate to get him hard. "Can I suck your cock?" she begs, “Please let me suck you cock”Only moments ago she thought Chad was just another sucker she'd slowly pull money from in the VIP. She’d let him feel just enough of her perfect ass before pushing his hands away. "No touching, the bouncers will kick you out" she warned

Chad loved this type of dancer, the kind that would only get you hard enough to want more, the kind that would barely touch you until the song was almost over and then ask you for another dance. “Can I show you something?” he asks

“What is it baby?” Carmen asks setting her ass against his hard-on.The next thing she knows he’s putting his phone away and her pussy is dripping wet. Her body begins to move before her brain is even aware of what she wants to do next...give him the lapdance of his life.Normally she’d wait until the third or fourth song before slipping her top off, but there was something about this guy. He felt so good, she couldn’t help but offer up her tit for him to suck on. His hands sent tingles all through her body and the moment his tongue touched her nipple she knew she wanted more.

-----

"Can I suck your cock?" she begs, her hand feeling every inch of him.

"I don't know, I don't want to get kicked out" Chad responds sarcastically."I'll take the blame, I promise no one will know" she stammers desperate to have his cock in her mouth now. “I’ll be so quiet I promise” she says as he allows her to unbutton his pants.

She can’t believe she’s doing this with a stranger. She had always looked down on the dancers who would do special favors in the VIP, but everything about this felt right. “Thank you...” she says gratefully as she drools all over his member. She can feel her pussy juices dripping to the floor as she sits on her knees servicing him. All she can think about is the pleasure...his pleasure...she’s doing a good job of making the costumer happy that she almost didn’t notice the song had ended. "Do you want another song?" she begs

"I don't really have anymore money" Chad explains.

“That ok, I’ll do it for free" she begs barely able to take her mouth away from his cock. She’s not pleasing him enough...she has to make him happy, his satisfaction is all that is matters right now. “Just please stay back here with me.”He needs more, he deserves every inch of her body. “Please fuck me” she beg in his ear, but Chad is hesitant.

“I don’t know...”

"What if I gave you your money back?" she pleads. "I'll give you all your money back and you can have me."Chad is fine with this arrangement, pulling her panties down and slipping his cock into her soaking wet cunt. She lets him take control of her body as he uses his hands to move her up and down on his cock...those same hands she wouldn’t let touch her were now in complete control of her every move.She can’t believe how good it feels to be a whore, to give herself to a stranger, to know the bouncers are just outside the room. She knew the camera in the room was disabled but even if it weren’t she’d still be on his cock right now, being a stripper fuckdoll for his pleasure.“Don’t get us caught” he warns her sternly.

“I’ll be good” she whispers barely able to contain her moans as she covers her mouth. “Can I cum, please can I cum?” she begs covering her mouth as her climax hits.But when he flips her over and pounds her doggie style she starts to lose whatever is left of her mind, nothing matters anymore, nothing but his pleasure, nothing but how perfect his cock is. When he cums all over her ass she scoops some into her hand and licks it up. She would never done anything like this thirty minutes ago, but now she's begging for this stranger to please come back tomorrow. "I'll do this everytime" she says while cleaning his cock."Why don't you come back to my place after you get off?" Chad asks her "But bring some of your dancer friends with you."

"Anything you want!" she replies kissing his cock lovingly.

Category: FEMALE TRAINING
Related Categories: SUBMISSIVE SLUTS, ASMR, STRIPPERS, DIRTY TALK, PUBLIC SEX.
Keywords: carmen caliente, mind control, sex, cum on ass, strip club, begging, blowjob, whisper, lapdance, submissive dirty talk, desperate, cumming quietly, hand over mouth.

screenshot

Size: 552503588 bytes (526.91 MiB), duration: 00:18:26, avg.bitrate: 3996 kb/s
Audio: mp3, 44100 Hz, stereo, 256 kb/s
Video: mpeg4, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30.00 fps(r)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/3dc351d8e263a/Club_Rules.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/6b55324d03f8c4ac03fb225fbc49ccf7
marlboro73
Added: May 04, 2021 9:35 am
Kiss of a Demon Queen 4k

Beware the Hallows' Eve Demon
She hunts by the smell of your semen
When you spill your seed, that's when she will feed
On the ripe purple fruit of your boy-plum.

Man is out for a swim at the edge of the woods. But these woods are ruled by an evil forest demon. She spies him from the trees, and as he gets out, she sneaks from behind. He hears her, turns, and she put her hand out. An invisible power freezes him and throws him against a tree. His back pressed against the tree, he struggles but can't move. She approaches him, kisses and nibbles his bottom lip. She slowly drops to her knees, giving small nibbles and bites down his chest and stomach along the way.

She gets down to his wet trunks, pulls them down and giggles at his penis. She sniffs it like an ani mal and exhales her warm breath on his twitching organ. She sneaks little licks of it to get his taste, and as he becomes erect, she playfully snaps her teeth at it while his excited penis bobs up and down, just barely escaping her jaws. She pushes his erection down with her fingertip to make it bounce back up, and like a curious cat, gently pokes it, batting it and dancing her fingertips and nails along his penis and balls.

Scene 2 (rest of video shot in close-up POV, keeping your face and his penis in the shot, similar to 231 "Finger job", optional second camera for side-shots)

He wakes and finds he can barely move (possibly tied and gagged, or by magic). Switching to POV, she climbs up from the foot of his bed, completely nude, and pulls away his bed sheets. He is only in his underwear; she crawls up to his crotch, and sniffs like an ani mal at his underwear. She nibbles his inner thigh, plays with the growing bulge in his underwear, then pulls at it to expose his penis as it starts bouncing and twitching on its own. She giggles with an evil grin.

She sniffs it and exhales her warm breath on his penis. She sneaks little kisses and licks of it to get his taste, and playfully snaps her teeth at it while his excited penis bobs up and down, just barely escaping her jaws. She pushes his erection around with her fingertip, make it bounce and spring, tickles it with her fingernails and gives a sweet suckle and nibble on his foreskin.

She starts to give a playful, edging handjob/blowjob, mostly focused on teasing his penis head, foreskin and frenulum (could include kissing, licking, nibbling/biting, pinching/scratching, light slapping). She drools on the head to keep it wet.

She notices precum, touches and tastes it from her fingertip, enjoying the taste. She bunches his foreskin up tightly over his cockhead, then firmly but very slowly pulls his foreskin back until she is holding his cock tightly pulled back to the base and his large head is fully exposed and vulnerable to her. She rubs her teeth against the tip, then nibbles and gently bites/chews the swollen glans. After a few moments of this, she giggles as she kisses and licks it all better and resumes her blowjob/handjob.

Scene 3 Between a teasing handjob/fingerjob and a gentle rubbing under his peehole, he explodes into as massive a cumshot as can be managed. She squeals with delight as she watches powerful shots spray his stomach (if two cameras, orgasm scene can be replayed from side profile). But before he can finish, she takes the very tip of the squirting head of his penis gently between teeth while grinning wickedly at the camera, and just holds it there, drool and cum dripping from the side of her mouth. His body shakes in ecstasy and fear while she nods her head slowly, looking directly into the camera with her wicked smile.

She wraps her hand around his penis (blocking the view of her mouth) and pretends to bite into the tip. His body twitches, he squeals, and the camera cuts to black.

CUSTOMER'S FEEDBACK:

I am speechless at how much I love this video!

Every moment has tension and suspense that outdoes most actual scary movies. There wasn't a single minute I wasn't glued to the screen. I love the moth-to-a-flame, femme fatale thing, and you both took it to perfection, just in time for the Halloween season. I can't thank the both of you enough, I started with high expectations and you went well above and beyond. Thank you so very much!!

BEWARE in clip included are mystical, horrors, grinding of nails, POV, Spooky makeup, evil grin / laugh, long black nails, Fear, Demon's naked body, nipples, drooling, licking, sucking and biting foreskin, playing with foreskin.

screenshot

Size: 3693403724 bytes (3.44 GiB), duration: 00:19:54, avg.bitrate: 24746 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 3840x2160, 25.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download

https://rapidgator.net/file/57b965ddff0a4cf031126ba6263e391e

============

The Gift of Suggestion HD 720p

Category: Brother - Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Siblings, Role play, Sisters, POV SEX, Brunette, Erotic Magic, Mind Controlled, Hypnotized, Busty / BIG TITS, Creampie, SUBMISSIVE SLUTS, Hairy Bush, Cumshot

My sister and I don't have the best relationship. You could even say it's bad, but I would say it just needs some work... I acquired a very special toy recently, I won't say from where... But I was promised that whoever receives it as a gift will fall into a powerful trance if they stare into it's eyes... It was the perfect way to start improving my relationship with my sister...

***Starring Jericha Jem***

screenshot

Size: 849373965 bytes (810.03 MiB), duration: 00:17:51, avg.bitrate: 6345 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/7217179bbb8e3/Gift_of_Suggestion.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/ba74307e19d99c2c408568c5869c3c10
marlboro73
Added: May 04, 2021 6:58 am
jaybbgirl - Your Sister Makes You Fuck Her HD 1080p

Category: Brother - Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Siblings, Sisters, Role play, Blonde, POV, Virtual Sex, Blackmail Fantasy

Where were you? Nevermind, it doesn't matter. So, you remember that thing you didn't want me to tell Mom and Dad about? Don't worry I haven't - yet. There's something you can do for me , to me, to keep me from telling them. You have to or else I'll tell them and you know how angry they'll be, they might even kick you out. All you have to do is fuck me. And it looks like you don't have much else of a choice. So - get your cock out.

screenshot

Size: 466629026 bytes (445.01 MiB), duration: 00:14:34, avg.bitrate: 4271 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Download

dead_link_removed

============

92. The big anal pleasure HD 720p

We have gathered today to visit friends. I was ready to come out. But my guy was not ready. He was horny. He wanted to stay. We can not be late, waiting for us. But I agree, not for long. He put his big dick in my narrow asshole. It was painful. Ouch. But then it became more enjoyable. I like to feel a big dick my bf's in my ass. Dick shot and cum was on my hair, nose and lips and also I had swallowed a portion of the protein. It was great!

Category: ANAL
Keywords: xxx hardcore, fucking, pantyhose/stockings.

screenshot

Size: 629132775 bytes (599.99 MiB), duration: 00:10:04, avg.bitrate: 8333 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (rus)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (rus)

Download

https://rapidgator.net/file/2c22b8017c989ee6aa99a850a62a416c
marlboro73
Added: May 03, 2021 5:56 pm
My uncle helped me, so I want to help him HD 720p

Category: Uncle / Niece Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Older Man / Younger Woman, Role play, Brunette, POV, LONG HAIR, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot

My uncle works for a firm that I have been trying to get a job with for the last year. He was able to get my foot in the door and I got the job of my dreams. He's my stepmom's brother and I have always had a crush on him. I can tell that he thinks I'm sexy too. I see him look at me and he gives me long hugs at family gatherings. I used to love sitting on his lap.

Now that I'm all grown up and got this awesome new job I went to his house alone to thank him for helping me. I pulled his cock out and it was so thick and perfect, I had to have it in my mouth. I loved the way he tasted and I could tell he loved me shoving his fat dick to the back of my throat. I got naked and showed him my perfect titties while stroking his cock. I got down on my knees like a good niece and let him rub his cock between my perky boobies. Stroking and pulling he exploded all over my chest and I cleaned him up with my mouth. Thank you Uncle!

Starring Jericha Jem

screenshot

Size: 130759589 bytes (124.70 MiB), duration: 00:08:11, avg.bitrate: 2131 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/cbb43b8d8b235/uncle_helped_me.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/74affd5630ee3cdc0ea9eb3d695d0814

==========

BROTHERLY LOVE HD 1080p

Category: Brother - Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Siblings, Role play, Sisters, Brunette, Amateur, Handjob, Cumshot

HOLLY CONVINCES HER OLDER BROTHER MARK TO LET HER PRACTICE ON HIM FOR HER SEX-ED TEST
.....BY GIVING HIM A HANDJOB TO COMPLETION!!!

Holly has a test at School....in her Sex-Ed class....and the test is on Handjobs. Holly doesn't have a boy to practice on.....and if she fails the test, she will have to go to Summer School.....so she approaches her older Brother, Mark.....and asks him if he will let her practice on him. Mark refuses the inappropriate request from his little Sister, and sends her away. Holly is desperate, however....and she returns to Mark's bedroom a few minutes later....this time....wearing lingerie!!! Holly begs her older Brother to let he practice on him....as she playfully rubs his crotch through his jeans. Holly uses psycology on her Brother...."Mark....if I fail this test...I'll have to go to Summer School....which means I'll be around here all Summer long....you don't want your Bratty little Sister hanging around all Summer do you???". Her plan works!!! Mark agrees to let his Sister Practice on him....as long as she promises not to tell their Mom or Dad. Mark pulls off his pants and lets his little Sister start to play with his cock. Holly confesses that she has never done it before....so Mark has to walk his little Sister through the whole process. Once she has successfully given her Brother a hard erection....Holly wants to know about the "White stuff". Mark assures his Sister that the "White stuff" she is looking for will arrive soon, if she continues to Jerk his cock. To get an even quicker result....Mark tells his little Sister that she can place her ass on his face....and she does!!! Once little Sister's ass is firmly placed down on older Brother's face....a big ejaculation soon follows!!! Holly's eyes light up when she sees the final result of her first Handjob....the White Stuff!!!

screenshot

Size: 832550254 bytes (793.98 MiB), duration: 00:13:26, avg.bitrate: 8264 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 24.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/973a2cd497fef/BROTHERLY_LOVE.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/c38a9ea31f94cc0649c4891607f7e293
marlboro73
Added: May 03, 2021 5:28 pm
10 Minutes to Cum Stepson HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Brunette, step mother, step son, step mommy, Footjob, Cumshot, Foot Fetish, FOOT DOMINATION, BAREFOOT, FOOT PLAY.

You arrived home late and step-mommy is waiting. She’s determined to get your daily milking completed before your step-father gets home. Step mom Helena Price knows what makes your heart beat faster so she wraps those strong, sexy MILF feet around your cock and begins pumping. You’ve only got about ten minutes to finish before step-dad arrives. You hate watching the clock because Helena strokes you so good, but if you can’t cum in less than ten minutes then you’ll be stuck without a climax. Step mom is doing her thing and if you can’t reach the finish line it won’t be her fault. You love the way she squeezes it. You can feel the rough skin on the balls of her feet and the tingling sensation when her toes brush across your sensitive head. The clock is ticking buddy. The visual splendor of watching those skilled feet work your tool is the final piece you need. You blow your wad for step-mommy. You’re such a good boy.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Size: 271046064 bytes (258.49 MiB), duration: 00:09:00, avg.bitrate: 4015 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/3d22b7c87b587/10_Minutes_to_Cum.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/680a9a5f037c28305acdff0d55b51a48

===========

Stepdaughter's Study Partner HD 1080p

Category: Stepfather / Stepdaughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, DADDY'S GIRL, Stepdad, Older Man / younger woman, Mom's Husband / Wife's Daughter, Role play, Step father, step daddy, step daughter, Brunette, Footjob, Foot Fetish, Cumshot

Claire Black is struggling with advanced mathematics…well, “struggling” would imply that she’s actually trying. The step-mother isn’t happy with Claire’s pitiful grades and stepdad has been sent in to help focus her on studying for the big exam. What step-mom doesn’t know is that stepdad actually inspires Claire to think of, shall we say: alternate mathematics. In Claire’s world, two cute brown, Latina feet plus one hard white pop cock equals something much better than anything in the entire school curriculum!

When Claire suggests footplay to her stepdad, he barely feigns resistance before lifting his little girl’s sweet feet to his face and devouring them like a pair of irresistibly delicious sugar coated churros. The old man begins to sniff, kiss, nibble, lick and suck those spectacular soles and tasty toes.

Claire Black is clearly in charge here. She abruptly ends the study session by pushing stepdad down on the sofa and taking a dominant position on top of him with her feet in his face. Stepdad’s resolve is about as firm as a pad of butter on a hot griddle; his cock, on the other hand, is as solid as a rock locked in a steel box. Claire grabs his member between her tender soles and goes to work. She rubs, tugs, twists and shifts that staff until it spills a massive white load on her perfect little brown feet..

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Size: 367616538 bytes (350.59 MiB), duration: 00:11:39, avg.bitrate: 4207 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/5fbf375b097ac/Stepdaughters_Study_Partner_Claire_Black.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/a468ec44eca3eb874704c013e18df912
marlboro73
Added: May 03, 2021 3:59 pm
Mom & Son's First Porno Together, Complete Series - Jane Cane HD 720p

Category: Mother / son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Family Fantasies, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas Boy, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, Role play, Blonde, Mature, POV, Amateur, Handjob, Blowjob

Mom & Son's First Porno Together, Part 1 (Extended Version) - 13:49 Mom is desperate. Her car is in the shop and she has to rely on her son to drive her as he is all she has. With the car repairs, she is desperate to pay this month’s rent. As a last resort, she inquired about a porn shoot and was accepted. She needs a ride to the studio, so she asks her son. He asks her many questions like why is she taking so many clothes with her, etc. She finally comes clean and tells him the truth. She has no choice, she needs the money. He drives her to a hotel and wants to stay with her to protect her and make sure nothing goes wrong. The producer sees her son and is excited. The make talent cancelled on him earlier that morning. He tried to call Jane, but her phone has been shut off as she can’t pay the bill. He likes this guys look and asks about their relationship. Mom says it’s her son. The producer tells her that he’ll pay her double if she gives her son a handjob. She is shocked, but she could really use the $2k in cash. They hesitantly agree and get ready to film. Mom gets on her knees in front of her son and strokes him until he cums on her hands. The producer tells her to go clean up and that he has another scenario for her while they have the hotel room for the day. Jane Cane, Wade Cane, Shiny Cock Films, hand job, cum on hands, mom son, milf, family, related, HD, POV

Mom & Son's First Porno Together, Part 2 (Extended Version) - 10:52 Mom comes back to the room from cleaning her sons cum off of her hands. She sits on the bed and the producer informs her that he will double her money again to $4k if she will do a blowjob scene with her son. At first, she really does not like the sound of this, but the smooth talking of the producer really intrigues her. Just one quick blowjob and she can leave with almost enough cash to get her back on her feet again. She reluctantly agrees and gets on her knees in front of her son as he stands in front of the open window. She sucks him until he cums in her mouth. She swallows his load, the scene is finished, and she is ready to be paid, but the producer has just one more scene he is dying to shoot with her first. Jane Cane, Wade Cane, Shiny Cock Films, blow job, cum in mouth, mom son, milf, family, related, HD, POV

Mom & Son’s First Porno Together, Part 3 - 12:36 The producer tells Jane he will double her daily pay again to $8k if she fucks her son. She is appalled and says she would rather fuck the producer. He tells her that he is only behind the camera and if she wants the cash, she is going to need to shoot one quick sex scene. He tells her it will all be over with in 10 minutes and she can leave with enough money to fix all of her problems. She likes the sound of that, so she agrees. She takes off her clothes and gets in bed with her son. The producer hands the camera to the son so he can get close angels of his mom’s pussy. After fucking his mom for a few minutes, the producer tells them to stop so he can put some oil on mom’s ass and show it off. Then he tells the son to fuck his mom from behind until he cums inside of her. He gives her a nice creampie which she shows off to the camera. Jane Cane, Wade Cane, Shiny Cock Films, mom son, family, related, cream pie, HD, POV

screenshot

Size: 803958627 bytes (766.71 MiB), duration: 00:34:40, avg.bitrate: 3092 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 24.00 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/1683665c2100f/Jane_Cane_MS_First_Porno_Together.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/ad34fc87ccc249ba7599c225817722ea

==============

552 On Boss's Order HD 1080p

Day 1

She walks into the office takes off her coat (511) to reveal she’s wearing a white shirt, trousers and nude heels (541) . She sits down at the desk and starts working. He comes in and watches her. He walks up to her and runs his hands up her legs, he likes the heels and how tight the trousers are on her legs but wishes she was wearing nylon. He moves around behind her and run his hand down her blouse to grab her breasts. He then slides his hand down further and inside her trousers to find her pussy. He gently runs his fingers over her pussy and he can sense her nervousness as he touches her. He gently slides his fingers inside her and she gasps. Once he’s finished playing with her he leaves a piece of paper which says “no trousers”.

Day 2

She walks into the office takes off her coat (511) to reveal a white blouse, long red skirt and bright red heels (495). She sits down at the desk and starts working. He comes in notices she’s wearing a skirt, he walks over to her and runs his hands over her skirt caressing her legs and rubbing her skirt against her pussy. He slowly pulls her skirt up revealing more of her amazing legs as she’s sitting there, running his hands over her exposed legs as he goes. Eventually he has shortened her skirt enough to reveal she’s wearing white stockings and suspenders (528). He likes the feel of nylon and runs his hands all over her stockinged legs, you can see she’s enjoying it more than yesterday. Once he’s finished playing with her he leaves a piece of paper which says “no long skirts”.

Day 3

She walks into the office takes off her coat (511) to reveal a purple satin blouse (455) and black mini skirt and black heels, we can already see she’s wearing 8/10 den black stockings and suspenders as the skirt doesn’t fully hide the stocking tops (383 Day3 scene for everything but the blouse) She sits down at the desk and before she starts work she checks to make sure she’s showing the top of her stockings, she wants to please him. He comes in and likes what he sees, he can sense she is eager to please him and he is aroused. He strokes her hair and slides his hands over her blouse and he fondles her breasts for a while. He turns to her legs, her beautiful nylon covered legs. He loves the feel of nylon and run his hands over her stockings, he likes that the skirt is so short he can see the stocking tops. He runs his hands higher and higher between her legs caressing her thighs, she likes it and reacts by slowly spreading her legs. She’s wearing white panties. He slides his hand up higher and pulls her panties off and puts them in his trouser pocket to take them with him. He slides his hand back up the inside of her thigh and gently slides some fingers deep inside her. He can sense she is wet as he slowly toys with her using his fingers. She’s now very aroused and can see his cock is hard inside his trousers, she wants to taste it. She takes it out of his trousers and guides it deep into her mouth as she wraps her lips tight around it. He places his hand on the back of her head and guides her back and forth on his hard cock. He lets her taste him for a while but removes his cock before he cums, she’ll have to wait longer for that. Once he’s finished with her he leaves a piece of paper which says “no underwear”

Day 4

She walks into the office takes off her coat (511) to reveal a summer dress (485) and black pantyhose (537) and black heels (527), we can already see she’s not wearing a bra. She sits down at the desk and starts caressing her legs, she’s more slutty and aroused than before. He comes into the room and likes what he sees, he can’t take his eyes off her legs, she spreads her legs to show him that she isn’t wearing any panties. He walks up to her and starts to run his hands over her pantyhose covered legs, they’re so smooth. He runs his hands all over them from her ankles to her pussy. He stands her up and bends her over the desk lifting her dress to show off her perfect pantyhose covered arse. He runs his hands all over her legs and arse and rubs his fingers over her pussy through the pantyhose. He can feel that she’s now wet, no longer the innocent secretary from earlier. He then gets his cock out and as she’s bent over slides it between her legs to feel his cock rub against her pantyhose. The slowly thrusts his cock between her legs, rubbing against her now wet pussy, the black pantyhose between them. Her arousal increase she wants more as he thrusts back and forth rubbing his cock against her, but not today she’ll have to wait a little more. Once he’s finished he leaves a piece of paper which says “no dress”

Day 5

She walks into the office takes off her coat (511) to reveal that she’s encased in shiny tan pantyhose (I like how you wear pantyhose in 431 - 2 pairs and not covering your beautiful face. But ideally some really shiny/glossy dancer style pantyhose which I haven’t seen you wear in any videos. I can send links to examples) and leopard print heels (461). She sits down at the desk and starts running her pantyhose covered hands all over her body. He comes into the office and sees her sitting there playing with herself, rubbing and caressing every inch of her beautiful pantyhose covered body. He stands and watches, this is all he dreamt of, a nice slutty secretary. He watches while she plays with herself running her pantyhose covered hands over her face, her breasts, her legs and her pussy (I’d like this part to be a moderately long scene as I think you look stunning covered in pantyhose and just want to watch you caressing yourself). He takes out his cock and starts to wank himself off. She gets more excited seeing this and her pussy starts to get wet. As she’s sitting there in the chair caressing herself he cums all over her (fake cum and lots of it), covering her hair, face, body and legs. Excited she rubs it into her pantyhose, she knows she’s finally pleased her boss. Now finished he leaves a piece of paper which says “perfect my slut”.

For every day I’d like to see the same opening shot of her walking into camera shot wearing her coat (the one she wears over the super girl outfit in 511) and removing it to reveal what she’s wearing for the day. Perhaps have a panning shot that after she’s taken off her coat it starts at her heels and works up her legs and body to show off what she’s wearing? With each day ideally the scene should become longer in time. The secretary should get sluttier and hornier with each new day. For Hair and makeup I like 519 perhaps wear glasses for some of the scenes. I like high heels but closed toe, I don’t like sandal or platform type shoes. I also don’t have a foot fetish so please keep your shoes on. My main fetish is nylon, mainly pantyhose but also stockings, the pantyhose on day 5 are important. I like look of them on a woman’s legs, the feel of running your hands over them and sound they make when being rubbed.

CUSTOMER'S FEEDBACK:

I can not thank you more for how you have interpreted my basic script. The video has turned out as everything I could have wished for. From the choice of camera angles, to the softness of your husbands touch which in places looks extremely erotic between the two of you. Thank you for this all.

screenshot

Size: 2849544879 bytes (2.65 GiB), duration: 00:40:00, avg.bitrate: 9498 kb/s

Download

https://rapidgator.net/file/46630ec5a27bcfee7a95593d06edcd55
marlboro73
Added: May 03, 2021 3:15 pm
Carmen Rae - Lets Try Sex - S6:E5

Category: Step-brother / Step-Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Step-Siblings, Stepbro, Stepsis, Stepsister, Stepbrother, Role play, Step brother, step sister, sisters, Brunette, POV, Hairy Bush, Small tits

Carmen Rae has had a bad dream, so she runs to her stepbrother's room because she feels safe there. When brother wakes up to see Carmen in his bed wearing just a thong, he's weirded out. Carmen insists that she feels safe in her bro's room. Claiming that it's weird, Carmen's bro points out he's naked in bed. He alludes to the fact that he has morning wood, and although it wasn't his intention, Carmen wants to see! She confesses that she's been watching lots of videos and that she's ready to try some of the things she's seen.

Eventually, Carmen coaxes her stepbro into letting her have a look, then a touch, then a taste of his dick. She explores his shaft with her hands and mouth, then peels off her thong so she can try some of the other things she's seen in porn. That ass is incredible as she kneels with her back turned, but Carmen's brother will take his hot stepsister any way as she climbs onto his dick in cowgirl. Her hairy pussy is nice and tight as she rides him slowly, then turns around for some reverse cowgirl action.

Getting Carmen on her hands and knees, Brother anchors his hands against her incredible ass and shoves balls deep inside her. Their doggy style pussy pounding gets Carmen close, but she wants to come undone on her back while watching her bro fuck her. He gives it to her, then pulls out just in time to cover his super skinny sister's stomach and twat in jizz.

screenshot

Size: 457058509 bytes (435.88 MiB), duration: 00:29:13, avg.bitrate: 2086 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 960x540, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/0127274909bfa/Lets_try.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/d2b6792091d15de08d0dc256e282dba5

=============

Step-Mom Gives You A Graduation Day Fuck HD 720p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Brunette, step mother, step son, step mommy, POV, Virtual Sex

Shhh, just duck into this room with me, step-son. Sorry for dragging you away from your own graduation ceremony so abruptly. I just felt overwhelmed with pride and love when I saw you up there, getting your diploma. You're my smart, grown up boy. My man. And your step-mom wants to show you just how much she loves you on this very special day.

I also need to be sure that my little step-son has completed his education - not just academically. I need to know that you've learned how to please a woman - a real woman - before your graduation day is over. After all, you're a man now.

Here, honey, let me show you what I mean. Reach out and touch my breasts, my clit, my pussy...and tell step-mommy how much you want to fuck her. Say it, say, "I want to fuck you, step-mommy."

screenshot

Size: 299749077 bytes (285.86 MiB), duration: 00:21:37, avg.bitrate: 1849 kb/s
Audio: aac, 24000 Hz, mono (und)

Download

dead_link_removed
marlboro73
Added: May 03, 2021 2:40 pm
Tiffany Watson - Jerks The Pervert Out Of Brother Footjob HD 720p

Category: Brother - Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Siblings, Role play, Sisters, Blonde, handjob, footjob, cumshot, foot fetish, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, teens, teen, exercise, POV

Tiffany is doing Yoga in the living room with her yoga tape on. Her brother comes in and grabs the remote and changes the channel to something else. Tiffany screams at him and lunges at him to get the remote and they start arguing and wrestling. Tiffany, pinning her brother down, realizes he has a boner! She decides she's going to "jerk the pervert out of him", but after stroking his cock for a few seconds, she decides he isn't worthy of her hands.. so she uses her feet.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Size: 453927044 bytes (432.90 MiB), duration: 00:11:33, avg.bitrate: 5240 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Download
dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed

==========

Lissie Belle - fuck your maid HD 720p

Virtual Sex Domestic Service Maid Maid Fetish Riding Latina Colombian POV

you been checking me out havent you? maybe you need me to clean something else? like your dirty mind? LOL i love fucking the boss includes: sexy maid, teasing, riding, virtual sex, latina, brunette, big tits, big boobs, roleplay, orgasm

screenshot

Size: 1936155998 bytes (1.80 GiB), duration: 00:16:01, avg.bitrate: 16118 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/644e98616cc20/Lissie_Belle_-_fuck_your_maid.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/26c601c35452260cbcbdb51a0059d30d
marlboro73
Added: May 03, 2021 1:30 pm
439 A Special Memory HD 1080p

You will feel the most blissful feeling ever, if you visit this procedure. Today, a specific procedure, I will be done a relaxing and moisturizing mask on your face and as a surprise you get the most sensual teasing hand job. A young beautiful nurse (cosmetician) wears white underwear, tights color tan, heels and white medical gown. She lets you hear how her rubber gloves rustle, you start to react to the sound. The beautician put a rubber ring on your cock and it's upright and go up even more, your cock is just huge. She uses oil for a more sensual slip, do you feel how her fingers in rubber gloves glide along your trunk of your throbbing cock? She knows the subtleties of her work, she wants to conduct an experiment. When you have to cum, she intensively jerk your cock and stop, she's watching it. She repeat this several times. You can not anymore, you are ready to shoot all of your white delicious liquid out.

Category: COCK TEASE
Related Categories: COCK TEASE , GLOVE FETISH , NURSE PLAY , RUINED ORGASMS , COCKRINGS
Keywords: ass , tease&denial , oil , rubber fetish , pantyhose , legs

screenshot

Size: 861382002 bytes (821.48 MiB), duration: 00:17:03, avg.bitrate: 6736 kb/s

Download

https://rapidgator.net/file/eddb3fa811080e360d2fa8f97bc96461

============

Caught Sis Red Handed, Now Give Me a Handjob...and more! HD 1080p

Category: Brother - Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Siblings, Sisters, Role play, Blonde, Teens, Teen, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, BLACKMAIL FANTASY, ALL NATURAL, CUM SWALLOWERS, POV SEX

I have a dirty little secret, I have been fantasizing about seeing my lil sis naked. She looks like she has perfect natural juicy young titties, and her nipples are always poking out of her tank tops as she walks around the house...and I have the perfect plan to make sure this fantasy becomes a reality!

She has a bad habit of spending her allowance money that our parents give us on stupid at the mall, and I'm pretty sure she has been stealing mom's money to feed this habit. She also wants a new car, and if mom and dad find out she was stealing money from them, they would never buy that new car for her...

So I decided to catch her in the act, but instead of tattle telling on her....I would use this leverage to my advantage! Finally time to make her expose those perfect naturals to me....but of course I won't stop there!

Watch how I make her beg to give big brother a hand job. I make her first demonstrate how she would stroke my cock, then she does it for real! You can tell when she starts to like it cause she actually shows me how wet her sweet young pussy hole can get! She opens her legs and lets her big brother slide his hard throbbing cock deep inside her till his nuts can't take it anymore! That's when she opens her mouth up wide to let big brother drain every drop of his warm salty cum down her throat...and she swallows every bit!

***Starring Tiffany Watson***

screenshot

Size: 445351078 bytes (424.72 MiB), duration: 00:21:48, avg.bitrate: 2724 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (und)

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/75c015dd2d9bd/Caught_Red_Handed.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/39f498a90e2b52da60b93c7ed1287824
marlboro73
Added: May 03, 2021 11:08 am
Step-Mom Helps Hurt Step-Son Bathe Part 1 HD 1080p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Blonde, step mother, step son, step mommy, POV, BATHTUB FETISH, CFNM, NURSE PLAY.

I love skate boarding but the other day i broke both my wrist, my step-mom had to come to the hospital to pick me. when we got home step-mom was really cool with what happened and just let me lay down to rest for the night. the next day my step-mom took really good care of me but later on in the night step-mom came in and said i needed to shower. we talked about it and i told her that i couldn't shower and risk getting my bandages wet. she said a bath then but i wont be able to even hold the soap so i would need help and step-dad is out of town for work. step-mom thought about it for a minute but then decided she would be the one to help me take a bath. she filled the tub up for me and when i cam into the bathroom she told me to strip, now i felt a little weird about being naked in from of my step-mom but she insisted. so i got naked and then got into the tub facing away from my while she washed my backside, i was really nervous but kinda turned on at the same time. after a little while she told me to turn around so she could do my front, i did and she started scrubbing me down. then the moment of truth came and step-mom said she had to wash everything, i said hell no but step-mom wasn't having it and that's when she put her hands on my cock! i just stood there while step-mom worked hers soft soapy hands all over my cock and balls and wow did it feel good. when she was done she rinsed me and helped me dry off. she said we were gonna do this again tomorrow night and i cant wait!

This is part 1 in step-mom helps hurt step-son bathe and this is a cfnm tease scene only no sex, it shot POV and stars Coco Vandi

screenshot

Size: 803495308 bytes (766.27 MiB), duration: 00:10:23, avg.bitrate: 10318 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/7287daf00249c/Coco_Vandi_-_Step-Mom_Helps_Hurt_Step-Son_Bathe_Part_1.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/ffd90c8f05ac7ce42761edfdcc4549a8

===========

419 The Lovely Wife Surprise HD 1080p

I like your lovely hands in rubber tight gloves. Also in clip include tease, condom, blow job, a lot of salivation, and you wear a vintage black stockings with garters. You decide to make a surprise for your husband, you have a wedding anniversary. You are guess his fetish of rubber gloves and blow job in a condom.

Your husband lies on the bed, you enter the room in a beautiful and sexy dress, it can be any color you choose, but dress should be short. You tease and dance for him while showing your top stocking and your ass. You can tell him you have a surprise for him. After you take off all your clothes except black stockings and garters. You put on his cock a rubber ring, you tease him a little more, and then you pull out the rubber gloves and condom. You slowly put rubber gloves on your hands, show me how it sounds, rub them and pull. I like the sound of rubber gloves.

Then you spit in a condom and put it on hard cock. Now everything is ready as needed. Now you give your husband a blow job and hand job while you have to give a lot of saliva on his cock. You can kiss and lick his cock, do whatever you want, I like how you do it. Also in between of this I want to see some kind of your legs in black stockings. After that, you sit on top of him, you tease, rub the cock on your labia and cock enters your pussy. You can make several positions in sex in which you will be comfortable. After sex, you continue to give him blow job and tease his cock before he cumshots. In this scene, your hands in rubber gloves, face and cock should be in one frame. Before he cums you break the condom, but do not remove it. After he cums you kiss and lick his cock, take off your gloves and put them on his cock.

End.

CUSTOMER'S FEEDBACK:

OMG! Great clip! I admire you! You are an amazing couple, I'm very happy that I found your studio. Your clips are flawless and very hot. Thanks a lot for you did my custom clip, I did not expect to see this, it's the hottest clip ever. You are a great actress and very beautiful woman. I will write to you soon.

Category: GLOVE FETISH
Related Categories: COCK TEASE, RUBBER FETISH, CONDOM BLOWJOBS, VINTAGE STOCKINGS, POV.
Keywords: custom clip, drooling, condom blowjob, teasing, licking, cock riding, condom sex.

screenshot

Size: 900883250 bytes (859.15 MiB), duration: 00:18:33, avg.bitrate: 6475 kb/s

Download

https://rapidgator.net/file/4e723a69de661a0f58464cb5da94646b
marlboro73
Added: May 03, 2021 10:38 am
VIRGINITY PACT HD 1080p

You and I have just come back to my place after a celebratory college graduation dinner. With school finally over we have time to actually live our lives. I haven't even had time for a relationship! In fact...no...nevermind... I'm too embarrassed to bring it up... Do you really want to hear? Do you remember our virginity pact in high school? How if we haven't had sex by college, we'd be each other's firsts? Well, I'm still a virgin...and so are you... Tonight, I'd love to change that. Deflower me... I've been waiting for you this whole time... It's always been you... My body is yours tonight...

Category: VIRTUAL SEX
Related Categories: BRUNETTE, CONFESSIONS, FUCKING, KISSING, POV.
Keywords: princess ellie idol, nudity, college girl, best friends, pov kissing, whispering, green eyes, sensual, intimate, virtual blowjob, virtual doggystyle, virtual creampies, creamy pussy, asmr, orgasms.

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Size: 947113508 bytes (903.24 MiB), duration: 00:20:29, avg.bitrate: 6165 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/ccfb30a49e721/VIRGINITY_PACT.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/005d671ab7ed4f5d74074841697cfd8e

============

Fifi Foxx - Step-Mom Helps Step-Son With Porn Addiction FULL VERSION HD 720p

Category: Stepmother / Stepson Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Stepmom, MILF, Mommy, Cougar, Mommas boy, STEP-MOM, Older Woman / Younger Man, Dad's Wife / Husband's Son, ROLE PLAY, Blonde, step mother, step son, step mommy, POV, AMATEUR, MASTURBATION, DOGGYSTYLE, hairy bush

My step-mom has been violating my privacy and decided after seeing my internet history that I should be blocked out from the internet. THIS IS BULLSHIT! She tells me that my porn addiction isn't healthy and that my obsession with older milfs has to stop. She tells me that I don't have to spend money looking at porn anymore because she is a milf and wants to help me out??? WHAT? She touches herself in front of me and makes me jerk off. I can't believe this is happening! I love my step-mom! She makes me fuck her until I cum inside her mouth and watch it drip out!!! YES!!! I never have to watch porn again!!!

screenshot

Size: 263067358 bytes (250.88 MiB), duration: 00:20:02, avg.bitrate: 1751 kb/s

Download
dead_link_removed

https://k2s.cc/file/672e532fc9664/Step-Son_With_Porn_Addiction_FULL_VERSION.mp4

https://rapidgator.net/file/4b37ceda7fdbff93f5aef64f98993ac1