screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Clare Spanks Men - Nurse Spanking.mp4
bulbulyator
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 17, 2022 7:10 am
MissLuxmi - I Want Them Flat!

screenshot

Having some fun with my slave again. This time I put his balls in the crusher and tighten down the threads until they completely max out! Unfortunately for him, his balls kept popping out of the hole so I had to pancake them multiple times until i got the crusher to fully close. I grab him by his swollen balls and punch & squeeze them while stroking his hard cock until he cums. What a lucky slave to have someone like me in full control of him. I wasn't finished having fun so I continued on to rubbing his balls with my oiled up feet, trample his emptied balls and smack them around. His balls belong to me & I love inflicting pain to them.

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,Handjob,Milking,Trampling

File name:MissLuxmi - I Want Them Flat!.mp4
File Size: 1.00 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:19:46

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

MissLuxmi - I Want Them Flat!.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Dec 17, 2022 10:10 am
My Brother Got Stuck in The Washing Machine - I Milked Him

screenshot

Femdom,Handjob,Milking

File name:My Brother Got Stuck in The Washing Machine - I Milked Him.mp4
File Size: 169 MB
Duration: 00:08:46

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

My Brother Got Stuck in The Washing Machine - I Milked Him.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Dec 17, 2022 1:10 pm
She Owns Your Manhood - Teased into Slavery FULL. Starring Amanda Winchester

screenshot

Amanda Winchester is sitting on a couch with Lance. She is dressed slutty hot in hot pink fishnets and high heels. She has long term plans for Lance, he just doesnt know it yet. She plans to make him into her eunuch slave, but in this clip you will see her teasing him into her trap, and making him get used to the idea that his balls are only there for pain.
First, she has to take complete control of Lance by teasing him. "Lets play a game" she says... "if you can control your cock, Ill fuck you... so dont get hard..."
She teases Lance with her sexy body, rubbing up against him until he is hopelessly erect... She tells him he lost the game, so he has to strip for her. Lance is still excited, until Amanda tells him that she loves to kick boys in the balls.
Amanda keeps her seductive tone as she kicks him hard in the nuts. Lance doesnt know what to think as she teases him, and kicks, and teases and kicks... until he is on the ground holding his sore balls. She walks away, leaving him broken, "Have fun with your blue balls Smile"
Lance is icing his balls, laying on the floor when Amanda Winchester walks back in the room in some shiny pantyhose, knee high socks and pink sneakers...
"Awe, do your balls still hurt....?"
She sits on his face and slaps him hard in the nuts. "I like it when they hurt..."

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,Handjob,Milking

File name:She Owns Your Manhood - Teased into Slavery FULL. Starring Amanda Winchester.mp4
File Size: 597 MB
Resolution: 640 x 360
Duration: 00:26:34

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

She Owns Your Manhood - Teased into Slavery FULL. Starring Amanda Winchester.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Dec 17, 2022 4:10 pm
Alexandra Wett - Attention Insider Tip For Splashing On

screenshot

Femdom,Handjob,Milking

File name:Alexandra Wett - Attention Insider Tip For Splashing On.mp4
File Size: 182 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:04:54

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Alexandra Wett - Attention Insider Tip For Splashing On.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Dec 17, 2022 7:10 pm
Ballbusting World - Nikki Whiplash - Sitting Ducks - BB1562

screenshot

Nikki and Nadman are having a relaxing drink in the sunshine on the patio when - out of nowhere - Nikki thumps Nadman in the nuts. Why did she do it?! Because they were there, irresistible, like a pair of sitting ducks waiting to be taken out. Nikki explains (and demonstrates) to Nadman how vulnerable his balls are - and how tempting they are to hurt - as she puts him in a world of pain. It truly is a Woman's World!

Ballbusting,Femdom,Nikki Whiplash

File name:Ballbusting World - Nikki Whiplash - Sitting Ducks - BB1562.mp4
File Size: 353 MB
Duration: 00:15:48

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Ballbusting World - Nikki Whiplash - Sitting Ducks - BB1562.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Dec 17, 2022 10:10 pm
Brazilian Bad Girls - Dirty Foot Humiliation - Princess Sophia 4K

screenshot

Princess Sophia was walking barefoot in the park, preparing a new mischief for her slave. The new punishment would be to lick her dirty feet, she humiliates him a lot and slaps him in the face and stomps on his face, on the tongue, and gives orders to continue cleaning the princess's feet using his tongue, and suffocates him with her feet inside his mouth.

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship,Humiliation

File name:Brazilian Bad Girls - Dirty Foot Humiliation - Princess Sophia 4K.mp4
File Size: 4.75 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:12:19

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Brazilian Bad Girls - Dirty Foot Humiliation - Princess Sophia 4K.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Dec 18, 2022 7:10 am
Mistress Glamorous - Hot pegging on the bed in pvc leggins and bare feet szmatapaniglam - 1099

screenshot

Femdom

File name:Mistress Glamorous - Hot pegging on the bed in pvc leggins and bare feet szmatapaniglam - 1099.mp4
File Size: 487 MB
Duration: 00:11:01

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Glamorous - Hot pegging on the bed in pvc leggins and bare feet szmatapaniglam - 1099.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Dec 18, 2022 10:10 am
Mistress Glamorous - Me andmistress.mavka caught our step brother trying to sit on a dildoSo he got a choice we tell our mom or we can fuck- 1125

screenshot

Femdom

File name:Mistress Glamorous - Me andmistress.mavka caught our step brother trying to sit on a dildoSo he got a choice we tell our mom or we can fuck- 1125.mp4
File Size: 387 MB
Duration: 00:08:46

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Glamorous - Me andmistress.mavka caught our step brother trying to sit on a dildoSo he got a choice we tell our mom or we can fuck- 1125.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Dec 18, 2022 1:10 pm
Mistress Glamorous - Spiting and slaping party withgoddess lvamp in latex muscle slave - 1100

screenshot

Femdom

File name:Mistress Glamorous - Spiting and slaping party withgoddess lvamp in latex muscle slave - 1100.mp4
File Size: 223 MB
Duration: 00:05:02

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Glamorous - Spiting and slaping party withgoddess lvamp in latex muscle slave - 1100.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Dec 18, 2022 4:10 pm
Shady Spa - Sisi Pesos

screenshot

Femdom,Handjob,Milking

File name:Shady Spa - Sisi Pesos.mp4
File Size: 323 MB
Duration: 00:10:47

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Shady Spa - Sisi Pesos.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Dec 18, 2022 9:10 pm
Club Stiletto - Mistress Mercy - Mercy's Stool Bound Ass licker

screenshot

Gorgeous Mistress Mercy has her slave bound to a stool, where she says he has been all day. As the scene opens she is sitting on the stool with her ass lining up perfectly with the slaves face. She is wearing a sexy mesh top and panties but if he impresses her she says she will take her panties off so he can give her a deep rimming and maybe be her human toilet. She looks at you and says "If you were here I'd have you worshiping my feet." The camera scrolls down to her perfect feet and toes. Her entire body is so worshipable. "Does my ass smell musky?" she asks the slave adding "Because I just used the toilet and I never wipe, that's what I have you for." She has him first sniff her crack then kiss each butt cheek to show his devotion. Her cheeks hanging over the chair look amazing.She gets up and removes her panties so the slave can attend to her asshole. She sits back on the stool and tells him to look at her dirty hole then to clean it with his tongue. The slave licks eagerly. She calls him a dirty little ass licker. She wiggles her ass while he licks and upward views give you an eye popping view. "Maybe I'll leave you secured her for the party tonight" she tells him.

Assworship,Bondage,Farting,Femdom,Toilet

File name:Club Stiletto - Mistress Mercy - Mercy's Stool Bound Ass licker.mp4
File Size: 720 MB
Duration: 00:07:05

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto - Mistress Mercy - Mercy's Stool Bound Ass licker.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Dec 19, 2022 12:10 am
Everyone Hates Jerry - Riot Starter Wrecks Jerry! Directors Cut

screenshot

Oh Jerry, What were you thinking?
Talk about wrong place, wrong time. Hanging around Riot Starters place is just a bad idea in general, especially when she is in no mood for his weird ass just hanging around! She decides to teach him a lesson he won't soon forget! After a quick interrogation, she makes quick work of him punishing him with her sexy long legs! Looks like she was dressed up for some fun, in her garter belt, heels and fishnet stockings! But that can wait for a few, as she loves to hurt Jerry! She punishes him her a variety of debilitating scissor holds that make his head turn 10 shades of purple! He struggles to get free, but he is putty in her hands, or beneath her ass! Because Riot runs this house!
Sitting on his face, crushing him with her long legs, even shoving her heels in his mouth, Jerry is paying off his trespassing debt! She smashes him all over her floor, leaving quite an impact! So pretty, yet so cruel... Jerry is in way over his head. Riot is clearly enjoying this vicious beating! Taking her time smothering his face with her sexy ass, Jerry is quite winded and can barely struggle. Of course, that does not deter Riot one bit. In fact, she seems to take pleasure is watching his struggles fade away. She cripples him further with some nasty head scissors, while she flexes her thighs, leaving him begging for mercy. But that will be for another day, maybe. Today he is paying his dues. She finishes him off by taking a quick walk on his chest, trampling him to remind him his place, beneath Queen Riot Starters feet. 

Facesitting,Femdom,High Heels,Humiliation,Scissor,wrestling

File name:Everyone Hates Jerry - Riot Starter Wrecks Jerry! Directors Cut.mp4
File Size: 453 MB
Duration: 00:10:02

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Everyone Hates Jerry - Riot Starter Wrecks Jerry! Directors Cut.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Dec 19, 2022 6:10 am
Foot Fetish Dreams - ariela footjob