Author
bulbulyator
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 30, 2023 5:10 am
Madam Director - MD - You will do Gay things for Me out of Deep Devotion (Make me bi)

screenshot

Today I am going to ask something of My devotee, ben. It will be something that I know ben does not want to do, but I want him to do it for Me anyway out of pure selfless devotion. I explain to ben that I have a vision of him in my head. I no longer want him to be who he is; I want him to be what I want him to be. I prefer sexually flexible devotees. I like them to be sexually flexible because it's not really a slave's place to indicate a personal sexual preference. A well-trained slave should ideally readily agree to whatever I ask of them sexually (and otherwise). I explain all this to ben and tell him that I have decided to start training him to be more sexually flexible. Ben tells me that he doesn't want to do gay things, but that is precisely My point. I want him to not want to do it, but to do it anyway out of pure devotion to Me.
I call in a second slave and command him to drop his pants and get hard. I let him stroke until he produces the erection that I will utilize for ben's training. Once an erection has been established, I guide ben over and command him to start servicing the second slave orally. While ben is sucking his first cock, I tell him that I also intend to train his ass today. Ben does a good job cocksucking and even deepthroats well...

Femdom,**** Bi,Handjob,Milking,Strapon

File name:Madam Director - MD - You will do Gay things for Me out of Deep Devotion (Make me bi).mp4
File Size: 1.53 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:28:31

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Madam Director - MD - You will do Gay things for Me out of Deep Devotion (Make me bi).mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Apr 30, 2023 8:10 am
Maxine X - Vegas Femdom Squirting On My Boy Toy Slave!

screenshot

So, I made him worship my feet, whipped his ass, tormented his nipples, gagged him and more before squirting ALL over his face and mouth!

Femdom

File name:Maxine X - Vegas Femdom Squirting On My Boy Toy Slave!.mp4
File Size: 2.72 GB
Duration: 00:30:04

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Maxine X - Vegas Femdom Squirting On My Boy Toy Slave!.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Apr 30, 2023 11:10 am
Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Justice

screenshot

This is a FUCKING vid with a very twisted storyline. A convicted criminal is in a special prison and taking part in a controversial, experimental treatment program. Since he was convicted of sex crimes against women his treatment is designed to cause him a great deal of pain if aroused and almost unbearable pain if he ejaculates. Unfortunately his sadistic doesn't think he has suffered enough for his crimes and takes it upon herself to ensure justice is served. Despite his resistance & despite extreme pain she maliciously arouses him and brings him to orgasm while taunting him and telling him she will be back every day to do this to him. BEWARE: This is an intense, angry, scene, NOT sensual. Rough sex, harsh verbals.

Bondage,Femdom,Handjob,Milking

File name:Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Justice.mp4
File Size: 286 MB
Duration: 00:09:40

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Justice.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Apr 30, 2023 2:10 pm
Mistress Lady Samira - Rooftop terrace Penthouse Elegance

screenshot

Punishment from your Goddess Lady Samira - Rooftop terrace Penthouse Elegance in the middle of Munich, Germany
WHIPPING - DOMINATION - CBT
Language: English

Femdom,Whipping

File name:Mistress Lady Samira - Rooftop terrace Penthouse Elegance.mp4
File Size: 63.4 MB
Resolution: 480 x 264
Duration: 00:10:32

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Lady Samira - Rooftop terrace Penthouse Elegance.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Apr 30, 2023 5:10 pm
Mistress Whiplash - WL1593 - Hot Chick Cock Trample

screenshot

Mistress Nikki wears her stunning metallic red Hot Chick Louboutins to trample her sub's cock using the trample table. Those red soles look fabulous squashing the cock into the table, and as for those devastatingly thin heels... What a predicament!

Cbt,Crush,Femdom,High Heels,Nikki,Whiplash,Trampling

File name:Mistress Whiplash - WL1593 - Hot Chick Cock Trample.mp4
File Size: 424 MB
Duration: 00:18:56

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Whiplash - WL1593 - Hot Chick Cock Trample.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Apr 30, 2023 9:10 pm
Oxuanna Envy - Beat Him If You Cant Join Him

screenshot

Femdom,Handjob,Milking

File name:Oxuanna Envy - Beat Him If You Cant Join Him.mp4
File Size: 377 MB
Duration: 00:14:07

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Oxuanna Envy - Beat Him If You Cant Join Him.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: May 01, 2023 1:10 am
maddy66 - stay put you litlle ashtray has we smoke you out

screenshot

Cindy bring 2 new girls to the studio, and let me tell you that these 2 new girls, where on a mission, it was a smoking encouragements session, with no mercy, awesome smoke show;)

Femdom,Fetish,Human Ashtray,Smoking

File name:maddy66 - stay put you litlle ashtray has we smoke you out.mp4
File Size: 49.6 MB
Resolution: 720 x 480
Duration: 00:04:29

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

maddy66 - stay put you litlle ashtray has we smoke you out.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: May 01, 2023 5:10 am
DommeAndreea - Teaching my stepdaughter BlackCat to use my bisexual sluts in many ways

screenshot

Together with my stepdaughter I used my slaves Faith and Ball.
In this seventh clip we used our slaves for a session of bi training, cock sucking and whipping.

Assworship,Femdom,**** Bi,Humiliation

File name:DommeAndreea - Teaching my stepdaughter BlackCat to use my bisexual sluts in many ways.mp4
File Size: 269 MB
Duration: 00:08:56

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

DommeAndreea - Teaching my stepdaughter BlackCat to use my bisexual sluts in many ways.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: May 01, 2023 9:10 am
JERKY GIRLS - The Midget and The Librarian

screenshot

PENNY THE MIDGET...... AND CATHERINE THE LIBRARIAN...... GET THEIR FEET WORSHIPED....... AND EACH OF THEM BEAT-OFF A BOY!!!! Catherine The Librarian...and Penny The Midget (Who also works at the Library)...are home from work, and their Feet are Sweaty, and Tired. No problem...they call in their Footboys to Suck on them and Worship them. After their Feet have been adequately serviced....the Girls decide that they will take a few moments to issue the Weekly Milking that their Footboys need. The boys are ordered to lie on the floor and pull their pants down, while the Girls Jerk their cocks. One by one, the Girls empty the sperm from their Footboys....and then dismiss them. "Well at least that chore is done for another week"........

CFNM,Femdom,Fetish,Handjob,Milking

File name:JERKY GIRLS - The Midget and The Librarian.mp4
File Size: 159 MB
Resolution: 720 x 480
Duration: 00:12:29

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

JERKY GIRLS - The Midget and The Librarian.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: May 01, 2023 1:10 pm
Lady Scarlet - Locked and teased

screenshot

ITALIAN LANGUAGE
I left my slave with his cock locked by a chastity strap for several days. Now he awaits me standing completely still, with his wrists and ankles tied, he sees me coming and immediately begs me to release him but I still have to play with that nice cock that is my property. He gets turned on just looking at his mistress and when I start caressing him with my hands and nails he immediately starts to get wet and hard. I continue to play with both my hands, I spit on his cock to lubricate it a bit and I enjoy stimulating him in different ways, touching every point of his cock while my other hand firmly grips his balls. He's so excited that he starts to drip but jizzing is still out of the question, I'll decide if and when he can cum. He needs to cum, I can feel it but I don't want him to cum and enjoy, I push him to the limit and walk away for a perfect ruined orgasm. I continue to milk him after the first cumshot when he no longer feels anything except the lightness of his finally emptied balls.
LEGATO ED ECCITATO
Ho lasciato il mio schiavo con il cazzo legato da un cinturino di castità per diversi giorni. Ora mi attende in piedi completamente immobile, con polsi e caviglie legate, mi vede arrivare e subito mi implora di liberarlo ma io devo ancora giocare con quel bel cazzo che è di mia proprietà. Si eccita solo a guardare la sua padrona e quando inizio ad accarezzarlo con le mie mani e le mie unghie inizia subito a bagnarsi e indurirsi. Continuo a giocare con entrambe le mie mani, sputo sul cazzo per lubrificarlo un po' e mi diverto a stimolarlo in modi diversi, toccando ogni punto della sua cappella mentre l'altra mano stringe saldamente le palle. E' così eccitato che inizia a gocciolare ma di schizzare ancora non se ne parla, sarò io a decidere se e quando potrà venire. Ha bisogno di venire, lo riesco a sentire ma non voglio che goda, lo porto al limite e mi allontano per un perfetto orgasmo rovinato. Continuo a mungerlo dopo i primi schizzi quando ormai non sente più niente se non la leggerezza delle sue palle finalmente vuo
Lady Scarlet - Locked and teased

Cocktease,Femdom,Handjob,Milking,Orgasm Control,Teasing

File name:Lady Scarlet - Locked and teased.mp4
File Size: 566 MB
Duration: 00:09:43

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Scarlet - Locked and teased.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: May 01, 2023 5:10 pm
Mistress Lady Renee - The butler did it

screenshot

I have had My suspicions for a while now and after an intense interrogation of My maid, I have had My suspicions confirmed: My butler has been stealing My lingerie from the clothesline! So, now is the time for Me to confront My undercover panty-wearing butler and make him confess his misdemeanors to Me. Of course he will deny it, it is his dirty little secret after all, but I have no qualms in making him expose himself to Me. I Own this bitch and now I know that he has been stealing My lingerie and wearing it undercover, I will make him realise just how fucked he is. I will spank his pansy arse, then plug it, make him suck My strap-on and humiliate him so hard. he will realise his life from now on will not even come close to resembling that of a man but more of a servant play toy for Me to manipulate and use.

Femdom,Humiliation,Spanking

File name:Mistress Lady Renee - The butler did it.mp4
File Size: 688 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:10:53

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Lady Renee - The butler did it.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: May 01, 2023 9:10 pm
Mistress Natasha - Evelyne Cage - Lick My Black Pumps

screenshot

Evelyne Cage orders the slave to lick and clean her dusty black pumps with elegant buckles. Alex cleans her shoes very diligently. First he licks the top surface of her pumps, then he cleans her dirty soles and heels with his tongue. He also sucks and swallows all filth from her shoes with his mouth. When both pumps are clean, Evelyne Cage shows them to the camera, so you can also check the result of the slave's work.

Femdom,Fetish,Humiliation,shoeslicking

File name:Mistress Natasha - Evelyne Cage - Lick My Black Pumps.mp4
File Size: 364 MB
Duration: 00:08:24

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Natasha - Evelyne Cage - Lick My Black Pumps.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: May 02, 2023 1:10 am
Pure CFNM - Angelique Bellerose and Lacey Amour and Tyler Jo Walker - Ruining Him

screenshot

Angelique invites Cedric round to have a CFNM experience with her two other friends but she doesn't tell him she is planning on ruining his orgasm. She tells the girls that they are going to see how much they can tease him before he cums. She handcuffs his hands behind his back and the girls start caressing his throbbing boner. Each time he gets close they back off until eventually they get him so horny he can't hold back any longer. As they take their hands off and stare at his hard dick his cumshot erupts without them even touching him!

CFNM,Cocktease,Femdom,**** Bi,Handjob,Milking,Teasing

File name:Pure CFNM - Angelique Bellerose and Lacey Amour and Tyler Jo Walker - Ruining Him.mp4
File Size: 282 MB
Duration: 00:04:50

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Pure CFNM - Angelique Bellerose and Lacey Amour and Tyler Jo Walker - Ruining Him.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: May 02, 2023 5:10 am
StilettoSlave - Lady Latisha's - Private Camera Close Up - Very Intense Shoejob With Dior Pumps

screenshot

Cbt,Crush,Femdom,High Heels,Trampling

File name:StilettoSlave - Lady Latisha's - Private Camera Close Up - Very Intense Shoejob With Dior Pumps.mp4
File Size: 2.63 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:19:34

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

StilettoSlave - Lady Latisha's - Private Camera Close Up - Very Intense Shoejob With Dior Pumps.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: May 02, 2023 9:10 am
Evil Woman - Joanna Bujoli - Faceslapping Asapunishment By two Domme

screenshot

Assworship,Faceslapping,Femdom

File name:Evil Woman - Joanna Bujoli - Faceslapping Asapunishment By two Domme.mp4
File Size: 699 MB
Duration: 00:08:02

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Evil Woman - Joanna Bujoli - Faceslapping Asapunishment By two Domme.mp4