Author
bulbulyator
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 09, 2023 9:10 am
PPFemDom - CFNM Group Degrading Spitting Femdom With Five Dominant Girls

screenshot

A team of dominant girls from PPFemdom had a big perverted party dedicated to the incessant of one pathetic slave. Today, the slave will have to swallow a lot of saliva from five young Mistresses, namely: Jucy, Sofi, Kira, Dorimills, Agma. Bitchy girls specially dressed in black clothes and chose a bright room, besides, their slave is blond. Like hunted prey among predators, the slave knelt before his tormentors. In order to humiliate the slave as much as possible, the girls ordered him to take off his pants and underpants, showing his little dick. The sadistic Goddesses ordered the slave to open his mouth and immediately began to spit out the large amount of saliva they had accumulated. Long saliva from the mouth of each of the Mistresses flows like a river into the mouth of the slave, rapidly filling it. The girls then began chaotically spitting at the humiliated loser, covering his face, hair, and body with their saliva. While some girls spit on the slave, others humiliate him by verbally pointing out what a small dick he has and telling him that being spit is the only thing he is good for. Powerful bitches act rough with the submissive blonde, grabbing his hair, hitting his balls (ballbusting), trampling him and his small dick (cock trample). When the slave's mouth is overflowing with the Mistresses' saliva, they order him to swallow, and then again begin to fill him with spit. At the end of the femdom party, the slave lies all smeared with the saliva of the girls, so much so that he cannot even open his eyes because his face is plastered with a thick layer of saliva.

Ballbusting,Cbt,CFNM,Femdom,Fetish,Humiliation,Spitting

File name:PPFemDom - CFNM Group Degrading Spitting Femdom With Five Dominant Girls.mp4
File Size: 915 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:12:06

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

PPFemDom - CFNM Group Degrading Spitting Femdom With Five Dominant Girls.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: May 09, 2023 5:10 pm
Diaper Therapy - Sarah Diavola Tricks Bully Into Diapers

screenshot

Sarah Diavola once in awhile likes to go through her old year book and pick someone that was mean or bully to her and get revenge. Today she has found an old Bully that used to pick on her which happens to be Toby Springs. She finds him online and gets his number and gives him a call. While Sarah is on the phone with him he is actually giving his roommate a swirly at the time, but tells her to send her address and he will come over. Once over at her house, Sarah can see that he is still a douchbag and has not change which makes this so much easier for her. She lures him into the bedroom by getting him to think he is going to get to fuck her. She tells Toby that she likes things kinky and blindfolds him and makes sure he is handcuffed and not going anywhere. Next thing Toby feels is Sarah wiping his butt and powdering him. Nothing is making sense till he feels her putting a diaper under him and once she pulls the blindfold off he suspensions are confirmed. He tries to get out and beg her to stop but she shoves a pacifier in his mouth and taps it on. Thinking that this day couldn't get worse, Sarah grabs a camcorder and begins filming him and explains she is in charge of putting together their high school reunion video.

Blackmail,Bondage,Femdom,Humiliation

File name:Diaper Therapy - Sarah Diavola Tricks Bully Into Diapers.mp4
File Size: 460 MB
Duration: 00:11:24

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Diaper Therapy - Sarah Diavola Tricks Bully Into Diapers.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: May 10, 2023 1:10 am
Queensize sexy feet - Interracial Domination I Think The Fuck So This White Man

screenshot

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship

File name:Queensize sexy feet - Interracial Domination I Think The Fuck So This White Man.mp4
File Size: 37.5 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:05:24

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Queensize sexy feet - Interracial Domination I Think The Fuck So This White Man.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: May 10, 2023 9:10 am
Sin Sisters - Lady Angela - Cruel Rectal Violation

screenshot

Lady Angela has Her slave ready to be trained. She will use Her slave boy to take Her strap-on cock as deep as he can. This slave will prove his strap-on skills to Lady Angela. Once he has done a good job, She will stretch his tiny asshole with Her strap-on cock. The slave boy has to take Her huge strap-on cock like a good and devoted boy.

Femdom, Strapon

File name:Sin Sisters - Lady Angela - Cruel Rectal Violation.mp4
File Size: 530 MB
Duration: 00:12:01

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Sin Sisters - Lady Angela - Cruel Rectal Violation.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: May 10, 2023 1:10 pm
Tranisa Crossdressing Feminization - SEXCHANGE EXPERIMENT CAMP - HD Breast Implants

screenshot

Tranisa Studios is proud to present the ultimate best selling feminization fantasy - 'Sex-change Experiment Camp'. If this one doesn't feminize you...you're already female......
Eddie secretly visits sex clubs without his wife's knowledge but this new sex club is a little different and he soon finds himself taken off to a operating theatre to have breast implants by the domineering woman that run the club and hospital. On waking he is dressed and transformed into a woman. Tranisa's most elaborate film so far, enjoy. Professionally filmed and edited with multiple cameras. See these beautiful girls' feminize a man into a woman.
I loved your latest movie, and it seems others do as well. It is very professional, and as I wrote in the blog, the girls act in an amazingly natural way.
Staring Paige Turnah, Lara Latex, Sapphire Blue, Holly Kiss and Edgar Austin.

Femdom,Fetish,Sissy

File name:Tranisa Crossdressing Feminization - SEXCHANGE EXPERIMENT CAMP - HD Breast Implants.mp4
File Size: 416 MB
Resolution: 1024 x 576
Duration: 00:27:15

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Tranisa Crossdressing Feminization - SEXCHANGE EXPERIMENT CAMP - HD Breast Implants.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: May 10, 2023 9:10 pm
Bia Masserati - vol 06 - worship video

screenshot

Bia Masserati this time came with her high heels, she painted her toenails white as I suggested, it was very sexy!
She takes off her heels while showing off her pretty feet for the camera.
This is making me horny.
In addition to being beautiful, she loves when someone loves her feet, this is very clear in the horny expressions she makes during the recording.
In footjob she is getting more skillful every day, she makes different movements with her feet than many who are even more experienced, she is really amazing.
At the end of the footjob I gave the biggest burst of pleasure I've ever recorded! it was INSANE!

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship

File name:Bia Masserati - vol 06 - worship video.mp4
File Size: 899 MB
Duration: 00:15:32

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Bia Masserati - vol 06 - worship video.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: May 11, 2023 1:10 am
ClubDom - Mistress Aleana and Rainey - Aleana and Rainey 07 Ass Worship

screenshot

Assworship,electric,Femdom

File name:ClubDom - Mistress Aleana and Rainey - Aleana and Rainey 07 Ass Worship.mp4
File Size: 561 MB
Duration: 00:06:33

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

ClubDom - Mistress Aleana and Rainey - Aleana and Rainey 07 Ass Worship.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: May 11, 2023 5:10 am
Club Stiletto - Lady Bellatrix - Skanky Armpits for Eager slave

screenshot

Lady Bellatrix is reading a self help book about manifesting your future. She lifts her arm and realizes her pits are very skanky, after all it is a hot summer day. Like magic a naked slave comes crawling into the picture. Wow! She asks the slave if he was drawn to her powerful magnetism and feminine smells. He says he was. "Were you fighting off all the other slaves?" she asks him and he says he was. She tells him to beg then has him sniff the first pit. The slave says they are better than roses. She tells him to make love to her armpits with his tongue. "Maybe I'll make you kiss another slave in a 4st bi scene later" she says with a chuckle.
After licking the first pit she tells him to crawl around to the other one. On the way she tells him to stop and lick the soles of her shoes first. She wraps her arm around the slaves neck and pulls his nose into her pit. Now he is is told to lick up and down the pit and to get every inch. As he licks she humiliates him by talking about all the things she going to do to him. She mentions how slaves are so gossipy and he'll probably be sharing this experience on slavebook. She then tells him to kiss her armpit and then to crawl around and kiss the other. "He's so desperate to please me" she says.

Armpits,Femdom,Humiliation,shoeslicking

File name:Club Stiletto - Lady Bellatrix - Skanky Armpits for Eager slave.mp4
File Size: 756 MB
Duration: 00:07:30

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto - Lady Bellatrix - Skanky Armpits for Eager slave.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: May 11, 2023 9:10 am
Madam Director - Peaches and Lola - How Do you Have Sex in an FLR (Hot Strap-On Clip)

screenshot

4K Some people mistakenly believe that you can't have sex in a Female led relationship. That is simply not true! You just want to make sure that you are having the right kind of sex to enforce the power dynamic that you want to have within your relationship. You can even have intercourse. There are lots of ways for Dominant Women to enjoy sex.
My favorite way is as follows. I like to have my husband locked in chastity. I don't like to involve his penis. That is my choice. My husband has made a lot of mistakes because of his penis, and I knew at the start of our marriage that I would need full control of it. It's better for him this way. My husband's example made me realize that a penis can be burdensome. After taking control of his penis for him, though, I missed the presence of a penis in our lovemaking. I decided, since I am the more responsible partner, that I would be the one to bear the burden of a penis. I now wield the cock, but I am capable of handling one since I am the stronger leader. We now have lots and lots of sex. It is healthy for our relationship, and it is exactly the kind of sex I like! (14:49 long)
Clip Contains: Peaches, Madam Director,, Pegging, Strap-On male, Chastity, FLR

Femdom,Strapon

File name:Madam Director - Peaches and Lola - How Do you Have Sex in an FLR (Hot Strap-On Clip).mp4
File Size: 1.92 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:14:49

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Madam Director - Peaches and Lola - How Do you Have Sex in an FLR (Hot Strap-On Clip).mp4
bulbulyator
Added: May 11, 2023 1:10 pm
Mandy Marx - Allie Heart - Allie Takeover Gone Wrong

screenshot

Just when I thought cute little Allie Heart was my friend. Stealing my wish list packages? My boyfriend? I've had it. I'm the only Mandy Marx out there, and no one can take my place. She thinks everything I do is so easy, just a walk in the park. This is a joke. If she really wants to learn, I can show her a thing or two... about what it's like to be on the other side. Tied up. Yeah, Allie. It really is that easy. What's hard is stroking a boy while you're in bondage... while being vibed. Let's see how good you are at that. Then I'll be impressed. ;)

Bondage,Cocktease,Femdom,Handjob,Milking

File name:Mandy Marx - Allie Heart - Allie Takeover Gone Wrong.mp4
File Size: 1006 MB
Duration: 00:32:36

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Mandy Marx - Allie Heart - Allie Takeover Gone Wrong.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: May 11, 2023 5:10 pm
Mistress Lola Ruin - First ruining of the day have administered

screenshot

File name:Mistress Lola Ruin - First ruining of the day have administered.mp4
File Size: 107 MB
Duration: 00:04:58

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Lola Ruin - First ruining of the day have administered.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: May 11, 2023 9:10 pm
Mistress Victoria Colonna - MVC - I Smoke You Lick My Red Soles

screenshot

When I need a cigarette pause my slave has two tasks. Being my ashtray and licking my boots clean. I can smile and be sweet, but if I'm not satisfied of how my slave uses his tongue, I can switch in a second to my "bitch mode". My sweetness goes away, leaving way to my true self, the Mistress who is never satisfied. I can use my riding crop, or kick my slave's balls, then my boot into his mouth and humiliate him... And then maybe, smile again.

Quando ho bisogno di una pausa sigaretta, il mio schiavo ha due compiti. Essere il mio posacenere e leccare i miei stivali. Posso sorridere ed essere dolce, ma se non sono soddisfatta di come il mio schiavo usa la sua lingua, posso passare in un secondo alla mia "modalità stronza". La mia dolcezza se ne va, lasciando il posto al mio vero io, la Padrona che non è mai soddisfatta. Posso usare il mio frustino o prendere a calci le palle del mio schiavo, poi spingergli il mio stivale in bocca e umiliarlo... E dopo forse tornare a sorridere.

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,Fetish,Human Ashtray,shoeslicking,Smoking

File name:Mistress Victoria Colonna - MVC - I Smoke You Lick My Red Soles.mp4
File Size: 767 MB
Duration: 00:12:19

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Victoria Colonna - MVC - I Smoke You Lick My Red Soles.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: May 12, 2023 1:10 am
Mistress Victoria Colonna - Punishing A Boot Slave

screenshot

Custom Request
Mistress Victoria returns to her Dungeon after a long ride outdoors and discovers her stupid slave licking without her permission a pair of her bootsThe Mistress does not tolerate that slaves can perform actions without Her order and, very angry, decides to punish harshly this stupid inferior being who has disrespected her. She decides that his balls will have to suffer and after dragging him to the ground she mercilessly crushes his face and his balls like an insect, and orders him to lick her dirty boots with his tongue. The punishment continues for a long time until the Mistress is satisfied and her slave is sore on the ground totally destroyed

Clip su richiesta.
Mistress Victoria Colonna rientra nel suo Dungeon dopo una lunga cavalcata all'aperto e scopre il suo stupido schiavo intento a leccare senza il suo permesso un paio di stivali.La Padrona non tollera che gli schiavi possano compiere azioni senza un Suo ordine e, molto arrabbiata, decide di punire duramente questo stupido essere inferiore che ha mancato di rispetto. Decide che le sue palle dovranno soffrire e dopo averlo trascinato a terra lo schiaccia senza pietà come un insetto sulla faccia, sulle palle facendosi leccare i suoi stivali sporchi con la lingua. La punizione continua a lungo finchè la Padrona non sarà soddisfatta e il suo schiavo sarà dolorante a terra totalmente distrutto

Ballbusting,Bootlicking,Cbt,Faceslapping,Femdom,Humiliation,shoeslicking

File name:Mistress Victoria Colonna - Punishing A Boot Slave.mp4
File Size: 645 MB
Duration: 00:09:26

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Victoria Colonna - Punishing A Boot Slave.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: May 12, 2023 5:10 am
PPFemDom - Foot Worship And Trample Femdom With Two Dominant Gamer Girls And Foot Slave

screenshot

Two dominant gamer girls Jucy and Agma have adopted a pet foot slave to humiliate him between video games and use his tongue as a cleaner for their feet. And now, when the girlfriends are playing the console, their foot slave is already waiting for a new order from his Mistresses at their feet. The thin Mistress Jucy ordered the slave to kiss her feet in dirty socks, and then the feet with sweaty socks of the tattooed Mistress Agma. Then the gamer Mistresses took off their socks and ordered the slave to serve their bare feet and toes. The foot servant must kiss the bare heels and toes of each of the girls, then run his tongue along the entire foot, licking off all the dirt from them. To entertain themselves and further humiliate the slave, the girls put their feet together and ordered the submissive guy to lick two feet at the same time. After that, the slave was ordered to open his mouth, after which Jucy and Agma simultaneously put their foot into it, completely immersing all their toes in the slave mouth. Sadistic girls are trying to put their feet deeper into the slave's mouth, stretching it and thereby hurting the miserable slave (double foot gagging femdom). When the tormentor girls got tired of sitting, they ordered the slave to put his head on the bed, and they themselves stood over his face and began to clean their dirty feet on his protruding tongue, while mocking him and his miserable role. And then the petite but bitchy Jucy came up with something more interesting - she decided to stand with both feet on the slave's face with full weight, pressing his head into the bed and smearing his face under the weight of her feet (fullweight face trampling femdom). When Mistress Agma gave her friend a hand to insure her, Jucy decided to jump a little more on the face of the foot slave. When the face-stomping stopped, the slave was ordered to kneel before the Mistresses and continue to serve their divine feet by licking and kissing them until the Mistresses got tired.

Femdom,Footworship,Humiliation,Trampling

File name:PPFemDom - Foot Worship And Trample Femdom With Two Dominant Gamer Girls And Foot Slave.mp4
File Size: 939 MB
Duration: 00:12:27

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

PPFemDom - Foot Worship And Trample Femdom With Two Dominant Gamer Girls And Foot Slave.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: May 12, 2023 9:10 am
Sadistic Queens - Miss Courtney - Busted In A Winter Wonderland

screenshot

Ballbusting, Femdom

File name:Sadistic Queens - Miss Courtney - Busted In A Winter Wonderland.mp4
File Size: 381 MB
Duration: 00:05:00

screenshot

D O W N L O A D: