Author
bulbulyator
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 13, 2021 1:10 am
Dirty Wrestling Pit - Killing Fingers! - Scissor

screenshot

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Female Victory, Domination, Fem Dom, Footdom, Foot Domination, Grappling, Groin Grabbing, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling, Scissor, Scissorhold, Scissored, Scissoring, Submission Hold, Victory Pose, Figure-4

File name:OrsiBvsAkosRGG1080.mp4
File Size: 2.50 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:17:54
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 19.8 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

OrsiBvsAkosRGG1080.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Feb 13, 2021 7:10 am
Goddess Taylor Knight - Foot Boy Tricked into Findom - Goddess Aurora - Foot Worship

screenshot

This guy has been begging for a session with me & Goddess Aurora for some time. Finally he told me he saved up the amount necessary to even make that happen..Little did he know that this foot session would quickly turn into a findom session. And filmed for my own benefit of course.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Taylor Knight, Goddess Aurora, Taylor Knight, Findom, Financial Domination, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Goddess_Taylor_Knight_-_Foot_Boy_Tricked_into_Findom.mp4
File Size: 780 MB
Duration: 00:06:58
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 15.5 Mb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Taylor_Knight_-_Foot_Boy_Tricked_into_Findom.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Feb 13, 2021 10:10 am
PegHim - Fireside Pegging - Siouxsie Q - Strapon

screenshot

Living it up in their living room Michael and Siouxsie Q go deep and leave his hole stretched loose.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Siouxsie Q, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anal Play, Anal Fisting, Fists, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:peghim_20201208_SQ_MV_KINK_SET_4k_full__1080p.mp4
File Size: 819 MB
Duration: 00:21:50
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

peghim_20201208_SQ_MV_KINK_SET_4k_full__1080p.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Feb 14, 2021 1:10 am
FemaleWorship - Yes Bambi - Pussy Worship

screenshot

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bambi Doll, Blonde, Blond Hair, Blake Bensin, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking

File name:YesBambi.mp4
File Size: 197 MB
Duration: 00:04:23
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6069 kb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

YesBambi.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Feb 14, 2021 7:10 am
Goddess Taylor Knight - Sissify Santa - New Year

screenshot

Is Santa hungry for some aroma??? How about getting in touch with his feminine side? Well, honestly.We can careless if he want's it or not..That's what the aroma is for..He WILL do it if he want's to hang out with us for the day.We want to totally make him over then p1mp him out at the Holiday Charity event at my county club!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Goddess Taylor Knight, Feminisation, Feminization, **** Fem, New Year, Sissification, Blackmail Fantasy, Blackmail, Blackmailed, Blackmailing, Sissy, Aroma, Poppers, Intox, **** Bi, Coerced Bi, En**** Bi, Make Me Bi, Fetishfemdom.adult, Coerced Gay, **** Gay, Coerced Intox Fantasy, Fem Dom, Holiday 2020, Sissy Slut, Sissy Training

File name:Goddess_Taylor_Knight_Sissify_Santa.mp4
File Size: 1.52 GB
Duration: 00:13:58
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 15.5 Mb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Taylor_Knight_Sissify_Santa.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Feb 16, 2021 4:10 am
Club Stiletto - His letter to Santa - Miss Madison - Caning - New Year

screenshot

Santa got a rather kinky request so he decided to send Miss Madison to deliver the 'gift'. Watch as she disciplines the slave until he can't take anymore. Once he says stop though the gift is gone so she makes him beg for more. How much more can he take?

Merry Christmas everyone from your friends at Club Stiletto, we love you all and thank you for your continued support. Here's hoping 2021 is a super year and we can all get back to a more normal life. and more kink too!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Club Stiletto, Miss Madison, Caning, Mistress, Madison, Cane, Canes, Canning, Corporal Punishment, Xmas, Christmas, New Year

File name:kac-his-letter-to-santa.mp4
File Size: 446 MB
Duration: 00:05:50
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.3 Mb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

kac-his-letter-to-santa.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Feb 16, 2021 7:10 am
Club Stiletto - It'll make him more Compliant - Miss Jasmine - Face Sitting

screenshot

Eurasian Goddess Miss Jasmine is on her chaise lounge with a slave under her ass. She's using his nose to grind her pussy. She then shifts to totally envelope his face with her ass and soon he is kicking to get some air. Some nice camera angles here at this point as the view is from the floor upwards showing off her delicious ass, garter and stockings, as she gyrates on the slaves head. She gets up on her feet and her ass is briefly right in your face as she turns into a forward position and sits on his face again.

She rocks forward and backwards giving him some air until sitting upright with her back arched until he again gets desperate to breath. "I do like the feeling of suffering under me, knowing he's panicking" she says. While sealing his mouth and nose she takes off her corset to reveal her magnificent breasts and then laughs when she again notices the slave as he seems to be doing some sort of strange dance. When she gets up he gasps but before he can catch his breath she sits down again and says "Let's see how long we can go." She's disappointed when he can't even last a minute and with all his kicking she says "I feel like I'm riding a pony." She now starts to give him millisecond breaths between each sit and the scene ends with him frantically kicking for his life. "So pathetic."

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Club Stiletto, Miss Jasmine, Asian, Mistress, Jasmine, Stockings, Nylons, Garter, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother

File name:lma-Itll-make-him-more-compliant.mp4
File Size: 483 MB
Duration: 00:06:18
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.4 Mb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

lma-Itll-make-him-more-compliant.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Feb 16, 2021 10:10 pm
Amateur couple masturbation (4K) - Handjob

screenshot

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Handjob, **** Male Orgasm, **** Ejaculation, Sperm, **** Orgasm, Cumshot, Milking, Amateur, Homemade, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:Amateur_couple_masturbation__4K_.mp4
File Size: 889 MB
Resolution: 2560 x 1440
Duration: 00:25:49
Video: AVC, 2560x, 30.000 FPS, 4573 kb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Amateur_couple_masturbation__4K_.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Feb 17, 2021 1:10 am
Asian Mean Girls - Disrespecting Your Elders - Princess Jennifer

screenshot

Princess Jennifer is taking the next step in breaking down her much-older cuck-boyfriend's self-esteem. Even very young girls have learned quickly that simple, disrespectful face-slaps seem to do the trick in this regard. And boys aren't allowed to hit back. (especially LOSERS) They just have to kneel before their princess and TAKE IT.

Too bad for this loser that the ONLY way he will EVER keep beautiful Princess Jennifer in his life is if he tolerates her constant .it's either that, or she will LEAVE. And he just can't stand the thought of that.LOL. So I guess the will continue indefinitely for him! So much fun watching losers like this get slapped around by such a pretty young arrogant girl.enjoy!
bulbulyator
Added: Feb 17, 2021 4:10 am
Cock Cage Blow Job Tease - Chastity

screenshot

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Cocktease

File name:Cock_Cage_Blow_Job_Tease.mp4
File Size: 33.4 MB
Resolution: 960 x 720
Duration: 00:04:09
Video: AVC, 960x, 30.000 FPS, 998 kb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Cock_Cage_Blow_Job_Tease.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Feb 17, 2021 7:10 am
Goddess Bojana - When it's hot like today... - Foot Worship

screenshot

. even in these quality sandals, my feet get so sweaty and sticky and we all know how much I hate that feeling. so sometimes I can not wait to come home and refresh my feet.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Bojana, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Sweaty Feet, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:gb_33_full.mp4
File Size: 1.37 GB
Duration: 00:15:57
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

gb_33_full.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Feb 17, 2021 10:10 am
Hurry up and Cum in my Mouth or I will Find Another - Interracial

screenshot

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ebony, Black, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Interracial Domination

File name:Hurry_up_and_Cum_in_my_Mouth_or_I_will_Find_Another.mp4
File Size: 291 MB
Duration: 00:12:00
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 3099 kb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Hurry_up_and_Cum_in_my_Mouth_or_I_will_Find_Another.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Feb 17, 2021 7:10 pm
The English Mansion - Miss Suzanna Maxwell - CBTease

screenshot

Miss Suzanna Maxwell has tied her slave down to the dungeon bondage bench, cock and balls exposed for her harsh treatment. She uses the ball crusher to squeeze his nuts, making him grow harder, the tighter she torques it, her nails sc**** over his sensitive flesh. She continues the torment with the Erostek electro box, sending sharp shocks down his shaft, controlling him totally. Mistress sits on him and uses the Doxy vibrating wand to edge him and give herself pleasure until he shoots a big cumload into his own mouth, followed by post orgasm torment as she continues rubbing the sensitive organ.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Miss Suzanna Maxwell, Suzanna Maxwell, Mistress, Ball Crusher, Bench Bondage, CBT, Cock Electrics, Cock Vibrator, Cum, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Handjob, **** Male Orgasm, **** Ejaculation, Sperm, **** Orgasm, Cumshot, Milking, Lingerie, Long Nails, Post Orgasm Torment

File name:CBTease.mp4
File Size: 721 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:21:36
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4469 kb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

CBTease.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Feb 17, 2021 10:10 pm
The English Mansion - Mistress Courtney - Spin For Punishment - Part 1 - Chastity

screenshot

Mistress Courtney is playing with her submissive in the dungeon, his cock caged and ass plugged. She struts in her thigh high boots as she explains to him that he is going to be punished whilst locked in the head stocks, taking turns in spinning him around so no part of his body is safe from her whims. Mistress attaches the biting nipple clamps and then crops and paddles his exposed bum, preparing him for an expert, cruel caning.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Mistress Courtney, Courtney, Mistress, Blonde, Blond Hair, Thigh High Boots, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Nipple Torture, Nipple Clamps

File name:Spin_For_Punishment_1080_Part1.mp4
File Size: 314 MB
Duration: 00:06:12
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6905 kb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Spin_For_Punishment_1080_Part1.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Feb 18, 2021 7:10 am
Mistress Noir - Piemel Blauw, Kontje Auw - Female Domination

screenshot

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Noir, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Anal Fisting, Fists, CBT

File name:Mistress_Noir_-_Piemel_Blauw__Kontje_Auw.mp4
File Size: 392 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:40:26
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1187 kb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Noir_-_Piemel_Blauw__Kontje_Auw.mp4