Author
Raja24x
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 19, 2019 10:36 pm
The Fate of Irnia - Updated - Version 0.48

screenshot

Each 12 years orc's attack your homeland and each time it has enough forces only to protect itself but never to strike back.
Your father was a hero of the last attack, who unfortunately passed away from unknown diseaseon your 17 th birthday.
He left you alone with your mother,your sister and a gift box that you can open only when you reah full age.
That was one year ago.

screenshot

Windows
Update: 18 February, 2019
Genre: Adventure, Blonde, Blowjob, Anal, Doggystyle, Voyeur, Orcs, Fantasy, Big Dick, Cumshot, Hardcore sex, Footjob, Cumshot, POV, Sexy Lingerie, Titsjob, Female Protagonist, Public Sex, Humiliation, Visual Novel
Language : English
Size: 451 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Changelog:
v0.48
Miriam and Beatrice romance route is updated with a scene (if pregnant) and epilogue.
Important! Game needs to be replayed from the bathhouse event from the previous update, else the impregnation might not trigger.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Pc Version :

Walkthrough:

Innocent Witches - Updated - Version 0.2F + Walkthrough

screenshot
screenshot

Amazing and at the same time, a strange story was told to me by an old acquaintance by correspondence. He told me of the time when he was nothing but a simple guy, yearning for a young female flesh.
But due to the thunderstorm of events, in which he was cast, he found himself at a disastrous end. His birth was shrouded in mystery, and his goals were that of a simple man.
His youth could be the envy of all. But to live through his destiny and bear the entirety of it, is even beyond my power.
He will recite you a tale about the students who changed his life. And many women who he met, and how they have changed his fate.
We are about to take an endeavor into a magical world, that has not seen a wild debauchery since the fall of the Bewitching Guild.
The old magical school, that above all valued purity and chastity.
And we also hear about a young doctor, who grew tired of old witches, and who dreamed of young and innocent witches…

screenshot screenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Windows/Mac
Updated: 17 February, 2019
Genre: Ren'py, Visual novel, Big boobs, Sexual training, Trainer, Parody, Animation, School, vn, Uniform, Hermione, Blonde, Sexy Girls, Seduction, Dildo, Wet Pussy, Sexy Lingerie, Voyeur
Language: English/Russian
Size: 603 Mb - Pc Version
Size: 586 Mb - Mac Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Changelog 0.2F:

1. Continuation of waifu branches (for all the heroines)(10 new types of swimsuits!)
2. Finished the 4th chapter.
3. Added significant number of clothes for Sonya.
4. Added level mechanic for Sonya.
5. Added hints for the swimsuit quest.
6. Added a small quest for Filch access.
7. Added secondary objectives tracking in the journal.
8. Added continuation of Ginny.
9. Added a mini game in Ginny branch.
10. Continuation of the quest with Nola.
11. Rework of the body and clothes for Daphne.
12. Updates to the Luna dream branch.
13. Updated first encounter with Helena.
14. Added new achievements.
15. Added Hagrid encounter.
16. Added emotions for Helena and Auriel.
17. Mistakes fixed in dead end for swimsuits.
18. Bugs fixed.
19. Another pile of smaller polishing touches.
20. Bugs added.
21. Further text editing.

screenshot screenshot

Download:

https://fboom.me/file/da045cfea7973/InnocentW
Raja24x
Added: Feb 20, 2019 8:52 pm
Something Trainer - Version 0.2c

screenshot

This is a re-conceptualization of Something Unlimited in a new engine with a rewritten story, entirely new mechanics, and repurposed, edited, and custom assets. ST is a true trainer game first and foremost, focusing on user choices in capturing, training, or wooing heroines and villainesses.​

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows/Android
Updated : 17 February, 2019
Genre: Ren'py, 2DCG, Big Boobs, Uniform, Simulator, Big Dick, Striptease, Sexual Training, Blowjob, Cumshot, Superheroes, Doggystyle, Wet Pussy, Handjob, Lesbians, Male Protagonist, Parody, Public Sex, Sexy Lingerie, Spanking, Domination
Language: English
Size: 1.15 Gb - Pc Version
Size: 342 Mb - Android Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

v0.2c

SPOILER
- fixes minor text error in the artemis cheshire fingering scene
- Adds skip option for intro
- Fixed menus for artemis in the gslam and meta bordello
- additional writing and transitions for Artemis' VIP room

screenshot screenshot

Download:

https://fboom.me/file/d66d5c117aaed/SoTrainer
Raja24x
Added: Feb 20, 2019 8:53 pm
Starship Inanna - Updated - Episode 7.0.7

screenshot
screenshot

Starship Inanna is a visual novel game being developed by The Mad Doctors in the Ren’Py Visual Novel Engine. At it’s core it is a Choose Your Own Adventure style story set in a sci-fi universe akin to Star Trek or Mass Effect.

You take on the role of a Commander of the Titan Empire, who has just been assigned as second in command under Captain Alexandra Zal. The crew of the ship is comprised of select races of the Empire which the player will be able to interact with and have relationships with (that means plenty of sex (if you want it)). There is much to discover as the Inanna begins her adventure to unknown parts of the galaxy. As Commander you will be sent on missions to different planets where you will encounter new cultures and civilizations. You will run across slavers, enemy races, omnipotent beings, and more. The choices you make as the story unfolds will have consequences, some subtle and short term, others may take much longer to play out

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows all
Updated: 19 February, 2019
Genre: 3D, Adventure, Animation, Sci-Fi, SLG, Visual Novel, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Blowjob, Lesbians, Interracial, Doggystyle, Threesome, Uniform, Futunari, Strap-on, Anal
Size: 1.53 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

v7.0.7:
~Added a fix for the Episode 5 FathersName glitch if you have a sister (does require a restart of Episode 5, if you're already passed it don't worry, I'll toss another check in before it's important)
~Fixed a glitch that would shift from Jane to John between Episodes 6 and 7. Requires you load a save from before the third block of the episode 6's character interaction or replay Episode 6.
~All audio now in .ogg format
~Lots of images have been compressed to reduce the size of the game (there should be pretty much no perceived loss in quality).
~Rogue .wav files that were taking up space have been removed
~Few typos fixed throughout

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Puzzled Life - Build 8

screenshot

The story is about a young man(you), who just came back from military service that lasted for 4 years. You live with your step-family. Your real mother abandoned you as a **** for a rich Sheikh so your father remaried for another woman, he is working for the military, but you haven't heard from him in years.(this backstory can change of course *wink*wink*).
Lots of things have changed, starting from the beginning you try to find your place in this world. The adventure begins here.​

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Platform : Windows/Mac
Updated: 20 February, 2019
Genre: Unity-3D, Simulator, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Hardcore Sex, Incest, Family Sex, Mom-Son, Brother-Sister, Seduction, Voyeur, Corruption, Handjob, Doggystyle, Sex Toys, Anal, Public Sex, Footjob, Cumshot
Language English
Size: 236 Mb -Pc Version
Size: 251 Mb -Mac Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Changelog:

-Advanced Steph story
-The extra scene that is unlockable with completing Hellen puzzles doesnt have that requirement now. The reason is the script has some issus with the plugin i use, it bugs out on some computers and doesnt send the message to continue the game. Untill that issue is resolved that scene will not require puzzle completion, you can access it normally.
-A few of the quests are little different
The next update is a standalone short story with the characters from this game just a different story, like a 1 year special.
If you have any issues or suggestions feel free to share!
(The save file is from the end of build7 for Hellens quest line and for Steph at the end of the Beach competition)

screenshot screenshot

Download:

Pc Version :

https://fboom.me/file/60aea7356f443/PuzzledLife-Build8-pc.rar

Mac Version :
Raja24x
Added: Feb 21, 2019 9:15 am
Love & Sex: Second Base - Version 19.2.2

screenshot

Love & Sex: Second Base is a dating sim where a geeky guy (hopefully you) gets to be a roommate with two very hot girls and meet others in is daily life. The main purpose of the game his to get lucky and maybe marry the girl of your wet dreams, to do so you must make choices and raise your stats.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Platform: Windows
Updated: 19 February, 2019
Genre: Ren'py, 2DCG, Visual Novel, Date-Sim, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Small Tits, Sexy Ass, Big Dick, Blowjob, Handjob, Anal, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Seduction, Bdsm, Domination, Spanking, Fingering, Groping, Corruption, Voyeur, Romance, Sex Toys, Masturbation, Blonde, Brunette
Size: 110 Mb - Pc Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

19.2.2 the second update this month is here !

Here is the full changelog:
- New activity: Fuck
- New girl teaser: Cassidy
- 1 new sex scene*
- 1 new story scene
- Even better UI
- Lots of bug fixes

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

https://fboom.me/file/933231ca6f061/LoSeSb
Raja24x
Added: Feb 22, 2019 5:48 pm
Strange Story – Updated - Version 0.5.1

screenshot

It`s an unusual story with a misticelement, about the teenager.
One day he finds promising announcement on the internet and it brings him to event strange series… Which exactly? My game will tell you this story.​

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows/Mac
Updated: 17 February, 2019
Genre: Unity-3D, Visual Novel, Male Protagonist, Milf, Teen, Brunette, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Big Dick, Handjob, Incest, Family Sex, Mom-Son, Seduction, Voyeur, Cumshot, Wet Pussy
Size: 313 Mb - Pc Version
Size: 321 Mb - Mac Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Changelog:

0.5.1 :
The end of the fifth episode
More than 60 new renderers
The new character Lola
Added new locations

screenshot screenshot

Download:

Pc Version :

https://fboom.me/file/cb12809d2a11b/StrangeStory-V0.5.1-pc.zip

Mac Version :

https://fboom.me/file/e2b832f967f3d/StrangeStory-V0.5.1-mac.zip
Raja24x
Added: Feb 22, 2019 9:15 pm
The Twist – Updated - Version 0.30 Beta1 +Twist Tech Demo + Walkthrough

screenshot
screenshot

It’s a choice-based dating sim/visual novel game. The game is real-time 3d (not rendered images), most scenes you can freely orbit around and see the action at the angle you like.

screenshot

Windows
Updated: 21 February, 2019
Genre: Unity-3D, Incest, Milf, Groping, Mom-Son, Animation, BDSM, Brother-Sister, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Erotic Adventure, Big Ass, Doggystyle, Cumshot, Big Ass, Masturbation, Anal, Threesome
Size: 1.47 Gb
Size: 195 Mb - Twist Tech Demo
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Changelog:

- 6 new scenes.
- 2 new items.
- New character: Michelle.
- New location: Michelle's home.
- New feature: Now it is possible to set FPS limit, turn on/off Vsync.

- Characters that received updates:

-Janice
-Rebecca
-Billy
-Kira

- Updated locations:

-Rebecca's home
-School
-School's corridor
-Bathroom
-Beach
-Hospital
-Jason's home (outside)
-Jason's room
-Town map
- Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Twist Tech Demo:

Lately we've been working on a new sharder for the character's bodies, which would give more customization options without creating tons of additional materials. And finally we have something working!
Please note that it requires Dx11.

screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Pc Version:

Walkthrough:

Twist Tech Demo :

https://fboom.me/file/e828292b881f0/TwistTechDemo-Pc.rar
Raja24x
Added: Feb 22, 2019 11:56 pm
Man of the House - Version 0.9.0 Extra + Incest Patch + Walkthrough + CG Images

screenshot
screenshot

You will be able to freely move around locations, both inside your appartment and throughout the city. During your exploring you will encounter NPC’s, find items and trigger events.
You get to decide how you will react, affecting the stats of the NPC’s, namely: love and special.
The love stat indicates how much an girl loves you, increase this stat to unlock new dialog options and events.
The special stat is different for each girl and you will have to find out how to raise it. By raising this stat you will unlock more…exciting…dialog options and events.
Most actions and events can be repeated a number of times before they stop increasing stats, but be careful, wrong decisions might decrease a girl’s stats as well!

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows
Updated: 22 February, 2019
Genre: Unity-3D, Date-Sim, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Big Dick, Handjob, Incest, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister, Seduction, Corruption, Voyeur, Cumshot, Threesome, Facial
Language: English/German
Size: 1.42 Gb
Size: 3.48 Gb – CG Images
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Incest Patch Instructions:

Just copy the mapping.xml file to same directory as the game (overwrite the existing mapping.xml)
This patch will restore all character to their orignal relationships:
Mom (instead of landlady)
Sister (instead of roommate)

screenshot screenshot
screenshotscreenshot

v0.9.0
New content
Extended Diane's event chain with 4 new scenes.
Extended one of Sophia's event chains (with 3 new animations).
Added a new event for Claire.
Added a new cosplay collectable image.
Bug fixes
Fixed a problem with the BJ animation that was added in the previous version.
Fixed a bug that caused Angel not to show on the minimap.
Fixed a bug causing Ashley's schoolgirl scene not to trigger.
You can no longer thrigger the threesome with Ashley and Sophia, before unlocking Ashley.
Fixed a bug causing Veronica's submission to drop to far, locking you out.
Fixed a lot of minor bugs and typos again. Thanks for all the feedback & bug reports guys!
Extra version
Added some bonus images to the extra version.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Pc Version :

Walkthrough :

https://fboom.me/file/2f0218de23c9d/Quick_Guide_to_Gym_Fight_Emails_Collectables_and_Dates.pdf

Saves:

CG Images:

https://fboom.me/file/28f004c782f43/ManOfTheHousev0.8.8extra-CGs.part1.rar
https://fboom.me/file/16e5d33451eb6/ManOfTheHousev0.8.8extra-CGs.part2.rar
https://fboom.me/file/0dd95d4592e36/ManOfTheHousev0.8.8extra-CGs.part3.rar
https://fboom.me/file/fecefb13a00ac/ManOfTheHousev0.8.8extra-CGs.part4.rar
https://fboom.me/file/10c677ed7c0c7/ManOfTheHousev0.8.8extra-CGs.part5.rar
Raja24x
Added: Feb 23, 2019 9:44 am
Take Over - Version 0.11 - Updated + Incest Patch

screenshot

Take Over is a game about corruption, where you need to be careful about being caught by the oppresive government. Mind control the people in town, use them and their influence in your favor, or put them to work to get resources and money, and finally take over.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Genre: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Date-Sim, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Incest, Mom-Son, Family Sex, Brother-Sister, Small Tits, Sexy Lingerie, Blonde, Brunette, Teen, Wet Pussy, Seduction, Corruption, Mind Control, Voyeur, Big Dick, Handjob, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial
Size: 286 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

v0.11:

NOTE: This version has been updated with some important bug fixes. The game wasn't broken or anything, but a lot of the content was blocked. This links have the newest version.
Hello patreons! Finally a new update for the game! Sorry if I haven’t been too communicative this month through patreon (you can always find me in discord tho!) but it’s been very busy and I had to reorganize a lot of things for my current projects.
Nonetheless, most of this reorganization is over and next months should go as smoothly as ever, and also should be mention that this has not affected this month’s build, just how much I’ve been talking about it.
Well before I continue, here is th changelog!

Changelog:

Added two new jobs for Celia, Katy, Dimitria and Mirj (CKDM), these are entertainer and courtesans for the club. There are some scenes for them as entertainers, no scenes for them as courtesans. Courtesan jobs will use public use, of course, but entertainers won’t.
A new anal scene for CKDM, it’s amazing it took this long to add this, but I really haven’t had time, but this month I wanted to finish most of their content so far.
Oral, vaginal and anal sex scenes for Vera, Branka and Cynthia. You can see them all if you corrupted them, but not all of them if you are going through the love route.
8 exhibitionist events in different locations for CKDM.
Updated the journal, all the new characters are there now, added the nightlife tab, among other things.
Added mechanics for the club, now it will provide money once properly unlocked, you can also assign manpower to increase it’s earnings.
You can now assign manpower to all the other tasks (intelligence and insurgence tasks), so you can now assign your main characters to whatever you prefer with more freedom.
Some bug fixings, although I am aware there are some that still need corrections, specially ones about consistencies

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Download:

Pc Version:

Walkthrough:

https://fboom.me/file/8b9036527c5ce/Walkthrough0.5.pdf

Incest Patch:

dead_link_removed
Raja24x
Added: Feb 23, 2019 10:58 am
Daughter For Dessert - Updated - Chapter 1-15 + Walkthrough

screenshot
screenshot

A man and his (step-)daughter run a small diner together. He discovers that one of his employees has been writing a popular series of taboo erotica about them, which catalyses a long journey of sexual self-discovery.​

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows
Updated: 1 December, 2018
Genre: Visual Novel, Incest, Big Boobs, Glasses, Teen, Brunette, Male protagonist, Dad-Daughter, Seduction, Voyeur, Big Dick, Handjob, Cumshot, Wet Pussy, Sexy Lingerie, Doggystyle, Family Sex, Public Sex
Size: 255 Mb – Chapter 1
Size: 232 Mb – Chapter 2
Size: 207 Mb – Chapter 3
Size: 223 Mb – Chapter 4
Size: 169 Mb – Chapter 5
Size: 152 Mb – Chapter 6
Size: 209 Mb – Chapter 7
Size: 159 Mb – Chapter 8
Size: 136 Mb – Chapter 9
Size: 296 Mb – Chapter 10
Size: 272 Mb – Chapter 11
Size: 299 Mb – Chapter 12
Size: 248 Mb – Chapter 13
Size: 215 Mb – Chapter 14
Size: 218 Mb – Chapter 15
Size: 163 Mb – Bonus Scene
Size: 842 Mb – CG Images
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

In order to play chapter 15 you must finish chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14 first. You must have played the previous chapters to play later chapters, as your choices in previous chapters have consequences later on.

screenshot screenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

https://fboom.me/file/c156b7e7b32a6/DFDch1to15
Raja24x
Added: Feb 23, 2019 4:36 pm
Camp Pinewood - Updated - Version 1.6.1

screenshot
screenshot

You arrive at the summer Camp Pinewood, and realize you're the only man here.
Camp full of beautiful girls. Your goal is to find out what's happening in the camp and get laid

PLANNED SEXUAL CONTENT
- Anal
- Lesbian
- Voyeurism
- Group sex (MMF, MFF and more)
- BDSM (spanking, bondage, etc)

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Updated: 20 February, 2019
Genre: Unity-3D, Date-Sim, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Teen, Big Dick, Blowjob, Seduction, Parody, Voyeur, Wet Pussy, Blonde, Redhead, Fingering, Doggystyle, Milf, Parody, Cumshot, Handjob, Anal
Size: 356 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhove

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Main changes:

Engine

First of all, I changed the engine from unity to renpy just to make this game work well even on a toaster.
It took most of my time. I spent weeks transferring it. And it turned out good I think.
New menus, better map, autosave, etc.
But also there will be new bugs. But I have a little help now, just to fix them.

Story

Then, I rebuild the initial story structure, added some scenes to make it more interesting, and changed direction to be able to do more with it.
For example, in next version, you choose side in the story, and stick with Madeline, punishing girls. As I said some older parts of story will be added in later, with a new ones, to make it more logical and exciting.

1.6 - Release
- Fixed a lot of script errors
- Added "Search" button to game
- Added some events (use search button on some locations)
- New place

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

https://fboom.me/file/0f00ae1042fed/CampP-v1.6.1-pc.rar

The Gift Reloaded – Version 0.06

screenshot
screenshot

The Gift, a first-person mind control/corruption game made in Renpy. You are an ordinary guy, living at home with your mother and sister, struggling to live your life. But one day, by a lucky twist of fate, you find a mind control drug that will drastically change your life! From now on you are able to influence the minds of everyone around you and you will use this ability to make your nastiest fantasies come true!.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot

Genre: 3DCG, Big ass, Big Boobs, Corruption, Milf, Mom-Son, Harem, Mind Control, Mrzz, RPG, Incest, Brother-Sister, Blowjob, Big Dick, Doggystyle, Family Sex, Cumshot, Facial, Handjob, Sexy Lingerie
Size: 817 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

v0.6
open world gameplay, with free travel between locations
time and weekday system, day and night cycle
money system: earn and spend money on items and influence
skill system: train your skills to unlock new possibilities
energy system: actions drain time and energy from the MC
smartphone interface: useful apps, such as your quest-log and inventory
bring your dominated girls to the mansion bedroom whenever you want
10 new female characters to discover, 2 of them with their first quest part.
This update has been primarily focused on creating the open world, mechanics, and gameplay elements. This sandbox lays the groundwork for all further updates to come, allowing even more unique locations and the opportunity for endless new ladies to explore and conquer.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Pc Version :

Incest Patch:

https://fboom.me/file/60a8bb5b6d71c/In-Patch-V1.1.zip
Raja24x
Added: Feb 24, 2019 5:12 pm
Mother Seduction – Updated - Version 1.0 - Completed

screenshot
screenshot

It is visual novel "Mother seduction". This is story about teenager and his mother. This is story about complicated relationship, about hidden desires and lustful characters. Follow me on the story path to reveal the history of the family of the main character)​.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Updated: February, 2019
Genre: Ren'py, Incest, Male Protagonist, Milf, Mom-Son, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Handjob, Seduction, Brunette, Voyeur, Sexy Lingerie, Fingering, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Brother-Sister, Cumshot, Visual Novel, Threesome, Anal
Size: 1.69 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

https://fboom.me/file/00f82dd9e63c8/MSeduction-1.0-pc.part1.rar
https://fboom.me/file/ff7dddf227130/MSeduction-1.0-pc.part2.rar
https://fboom.me/file/78b8c0498b107/MSeduction-1.0-pc.part3.rar

Walkthrough:

https://fboom.me/file/992b56b38c389/Walkthrough-v015a.txt
Raja24x
Added: Feb 24, 2019 11:09 pm
Corrupting Jennifer - Version 0.8 Full - Update

screenshot

Jennifer is a 24-year old girl living in New York with her fiance Mark. They just moved into a new apartment due to Mark getting a new job. Jennifer had just finished college so she was still unemployed. She hopes to teach in a highschool as that is her dream job. She even already got an interview in a highschool not too far from her apartment. Everything was going perfectly until today...

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows all
Updated: 18 February, 2019
Genre: RPG, Ren'py, Adventures, Corruption, Netorare, Blackmail, Big Dick, Brunette, Big Boobs, Cheating, Cumshot, Facial, Handjob, Dildo, Orgasm, Blonde, Interracial, Lesbians, Female Protagonist, Threesome, Public Sex, Handjob, Pink Tie Games
Size: 488 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

0.8 Full:
250 NEW RENDERS
2 NEW ANIMATIONS
3 NEW Locations

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

https://fboom.me/file/dd7aeb36cf678/CorruptingJennifer-v08full-pc.rar
Raja24x
Added: Feb 25, 2019 2:59 pm
Ways of Life - Version 0.4.7a + CG Images

screenshot

You're a young man whose father recently left mysteriously. You need to find out what happened to him, but, in the meantime, you can have fun with girls and even discover your bloodline secrets.​

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows
Updated: 25 February, 2019
Genre: Unity 3D, Visual Novel, Simulator, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Incest, Family Sex, Mom-Son, Brother-Sister, Seduction, Corruption, Harem, Voyeur, Brunette, Sexy Lingerie, Masturbation, Fantasy
Language: English/Russian
Size: 585 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Changelog:

Fixed most of the lag in the game
Scripts updated, the game shouldn't crash anymore
Fixed stuck images on the background
New event on Sunday: Shopping all together
Added XXX cutscene for Moira
Added XXX cutscene for Sasha
Added XXX cutscene for Victoria
Slimmed down the code, the game should run smoother
UI more responsive (still needed sometime to click two times, we're still inspecting the issue)

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Pc Version :

CG Images:

https://fboom.me/file/c16052183572f/CGImages-WoL-v042b.zip
Raja24x
Added: Feb 26, 2019 10:13 am
The Twist – Updated - Version 0.30 Final +Twist Tech Demo + Walkthrough

screenshot
screenshot

It’s a choice-based dating sim/visual novel game. The game is real-time 3d (not rendered images), most scenes you can freely orbit around and see the action at the angle you like.

screenshot

Windows
Updated: 26 February, 2019
Genre: Unity-3D, Incest, Milf, Groping, Mom-Son, Animation, BDSM, Brother-Sister, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Erotic Adventure, Big Ass, Doggystyle, Cumshot, Big Ass, Masturbation, Anal, Threesome
Size: 1.47 Gb
Size: 195 Mb - Twist Tech Demo
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Changes in Final version:

-After knocking on Billy's home door, then Rachel calls to come in, now you have option not go inside and just leave.
-Updated camera controls at the Janice's cosplay at beach scene.
-Scores now shown properly in Kira/Julia's at the studio scene and Rebecca's pool scene.
-Janice's "invisible" glitch at the beach.
-Task's journal updated.
-Various visual glitches.
-New intro screen.

Beta 2 :
Fixes:

-Kira's shower scene textures glitch.
-Bug with inviting Billy to the beach.
-Jason saying that Rebecca's husband is at home even after Rebecca kicks him out.
-Time rollback after clicking on the Rebecca's gates.
-Task journal not working some locations.
-Rebecca and Kira now gives score in the new scenes.
-Some grammar corrections.
-Several other minor visual fixes.

Changelog:

- 6 new scenes.
- 2 new items.
- New character: Michelle.
- New location: Michelle's home.
- New feature: Now it is possible to set FPS limit, turn on/off Vsync.

- Characters that received updates:

-Janice
-Rebecca
-Billy
-Kira

- Updated locations:

-Rebecca's home
-School
-School's corridor
-Bathroom
-Beach
-Hospital
-Jason's home (outside)
-Jason's room
-Town map
- Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Twist Tech Demo:

Lately we've been working on a new sharder for the character's bodies, which would give more customization options without creating tons of additional materials. And finally we have something working!
Please note that it requires Dx11.

screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Pc Version:

Walkthrough:

Twist Tech Demo :

https://fboom.me/file/e828292b881f0/TwistTechDemo-Pc.rar
Raja24x
Added: Feb 27, 2019 3:36 pm
Behind The Dune – Updated - Version 2.15.3

screenshot
screenshot

Game "Behind the Dune" is parody of the epic science fiction novel and movie called "Dune" written and directed by David Luch. Set in the distant future amidst a feudal interstellar society in which noble houses, in control of individual planets, owe allegiance to the Padishah Emperor, Dune tells the story of young Paul Atreides, whose noble family accepts the stewardship of the desert planet Arrakis. As this planet is the only source of the "spice" melange, the most important and valuable substance in the universe, control of Arrakis is a coveted - and dangerous - undertaking. The story explores the multi-layered interactions of politics, religion, ecology, technology, and human emotion, as the forces of the empire confront each other in a struggle for the control of Arrakis and its "spice".

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows/Android
Update : 26 February, 2019
Genre: Visual Novel , Flash , Parody, Animation, Gangbang, Male Protagonist, Incest, Family Sex, Mom-Son, Milf, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Blowjob, Wet Pussy, Threesome, Anal, Deepthroat, Outdor, Cumshot, Sexy Lingerie, Public Sex, Handjob, Humiliation, Orgy
Size: 28 Mb - Pc Version
Size: 20 Mb - Android Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

WHAT'S NEW?
-Sex scene with Irulan. Easy to have at the end of the game.
-The face of Anbarin corrected in her vaginal scene.
-You can put your head between the Guild ambassador's tits.
-There is a dialogue/quest to have sex with Zakiya (Hint in the picture).
-The post credit moment had quite some work. You know there is 6 ends to the game so it has 6 different situations now (locations and dialogues change). I share with you the script if you are not crazy enough to try them all ;p .
-The Harkonnen's end has now Alia catching her family having sex.
-Loading screen with advices when you start the game. The most useful is to ask for Duncan’s opinion in front of a lady to know how to have sex with her (he has new lines).
-Press a key to hide or restore the interface (or menu button on phone). Press spacebar to be in full screen or window mode.

You can consider that update like my last “big” update for Behind the Dune. In march, I take decisions on what’s next. It will be Vega Hunters OR the sexy Choose your Adventure app. I need to meet the colleagues.
On BTD, I will correct what has to be corrected depending on what I find, and depending on your feedbacks. Like: Did the “hide Interface” and “fullscreen” options worked for your device ? Did that bring unexpected problems for your device ?

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

PC Version :

Android Version :

Walkthrough:

https://fboom.me/file/297b6b6ed097e/BTD-Walkthrough.pdf