Author
Raja24x
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 12, 2017 9:16 am
My Legacy – Updated - Version 0.6.3 Part 1

screenshot

Windows all
Update: 12 June, 2017
Genre: Renpy, Lesbian, Anal, Groping, Corruption, Big Boobs, Incest, Redhead, Big Ass, Masturbation, Doggystyle, Dildo, Blowjob, Wet Pussy, Cumshot, Facial, Fingering, Orgasm
Language: English
Size: 1.19 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

This game will be about a single man, who works as creator of erotic novels and because of that work and his craziness he is lonely all the time. But he isn’t all alone. He has his pals “Mr. D” and “the brain”. All of them come to the conclusion that it would be the best idea ever to continue the guys legacy by impregnating the females of the family of his brother, when they came for a visit to him.
Can you help him to accomplish his plans and how?

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

http://rapidgator.net/folder/4316566/MyLegacy063Pt1.html

or

Download file - 1.2 GB

Soldier’s Life - Updated - Version 0.16

screenshot

Windows all
Genre: ADV, Training, Simulator, Uniform, Brunette, Small Tits, Outdor, Blowjob, Anal, Doggystyle, Sexual training, Humilation, Cumshot, Crampie, All Sex
Size: 272 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot
screenshot

Still designing this one. You’ll play as a soldier who suddenly got promoted over his ice queen superior officer. She made everyone’s life a living hell and now you have power over her.
My goal for this one is to add more fun stuff for you guys to play with. I am thinking of adding a war system since you’ll be in command of an army and more player choices. Since this is only my second game, I’ll be careful to not overreach but I think you’ll enjoy the additional functionality.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

"When you’re in town, go to “utility” and then “cheat”. It will ask for the password below."
Password: "book"
Cheating Code: handle

Changelog:

>2 new scenes for “humiliation”, ending that branch.
>1 new scene for “sex”, ending that branch.
>1 new scenes for “pig costume”, ending that branch.
>1 new scenes for “lend her NPC - Daniska”, starting that branch.
>3 new pics added to “blowjob”.
>Added the puppet for the minotaur in the 3rd level.
>5 new events added to the sortie levels.
>1 sortie event has been expanded. (Try to find if for a bonus sex scene!)
>Fixed a small army of bugs.

screenshot
screenshot

Download:

or
Raja24x
Added: Jun 12, 2017 9:18 am
My New Life – Updated - Version 0.8

screenshot

[b]You will embody the life of a young man. That he has been alone with his sister in the house of his stepmother and his two daughters. You should go to class, work and have a life in this new city. Get to know your classmates and neighbors. With you live hot situations and romantic dates.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Version 0.8

Fixed some bugs
Amy quest fixed. You need restart the ques, if you have started quest talk with dog in Hornett pud for reset quest.( You need lybrary event and save jet to start)
Added New Map Chinatown ( Go to east way of eastown bus no added)
Sleep time Amy added
Sleep time Sarah added
Sleep time Maria when dad is in home added
upgrade Maria quest ( with interactive sex scene)
Upgrade Dad quest.
Nesrot quest start
Beggar Store added (beggar near rachel's house, you need sarah room keys)
Mini games Aim trainning added (armory in chinatown)
Scenes:
Maria, Sarah, Kayla, Chloe, Daisy and Amy

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot

Windows all
Updated: 11 June, 2017
Genre: Rpg, Erotic Adventure, Milf, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Blowjob, Threesome, Titsjob, Footjob, Doggystyle, Orgy, Interracial, Incest, Voyeur, Brother-Sister, Cumshot, All Sex
Size: 1.35 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot
screenshot

Download:

http://rapidgator.net/folder/4316485/MyNewLife08.html

or

Download file - 1.4 GB

Fresh Start - Updated - Version 0.2.7.4

screenshot

Windows all
Genre: Html, Lesbians, Big Ass, Wet Pussy, Big Boobs, Simulator, Outdor, Domination, Corruption, Masturbation, Orgasm, Public Sex, Orgasm, Fingering, Crampie, Gloryhole
Size: 229 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Fresh Start is a life sim game where you find yourself in a new city. Play as a young woman who want's to reinvent herself. How will life plan out? Play the game and control all decisions in this text based sim style game, full with visual aids. Will you get up to mischeif? Can you resist the corrupting influences of the big city, or will you decend into debauchery and sin in this under development adult game.

screenshot
screenshot

Changelog

- Fixed Issue where you had a blank screen on any job that wasn't Sal's Cafe

- Added in 7 / 8 scenes with Mr Wilson at the school. These can be unlocked if you have a good enough relationship with him. You will get different scenes depending on the panties you wear.

- Optimised some existing files to reduce size fby 100MB

screenshot
screenshot

Download:

or
Raja24x
Added: Jun 12, 2017 1:52 pm
Dreaming of Dana - Updated - Version 0.051

screenshot
screenshot

Windows all
Genre: Ren’py, Interactive, Incest, Interracial, Erotic Adventure, Big Dick, Big Boobs, Sexy Lingerie, Blowjob, Anal, Deepthroat, Orgy, Doggystyle, Brother-Sister, Lesbian, Office, Cumshot, All sex
Size: 4.12 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

You take on the role of rich kid that has had everything handed to him his entire life making him quite an indolent little ass.
Now he is working for his for his father’s company and not enjoying himself to much. Working along side him is his sister Dana, the apple of his father’s eye. And for whom he is slowly discovering feeling long buried and forgotten.
You will have the chance to meet a cast of characters along and hopefully have sex with most of them

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Gameplay:

For the first couple of updated the game will be very much on-rails since I want to introduce the player to all the characters, and letting him get to know them a little bit. After which I will open the game up to allow the player to do whatever he wants.
There are 2 stats for each main character, affection and sexuality, you will have to raise those stats through various interactions.
At each threshold of 25, 50, 75 and 100 for each stat new interactions and scenes will open up.

Only saves from 0.035 and newer are compatible! With earlier versions, you will have to start a new game!

And one more thing, regarding the size of the game. I never expected it to grow this large, as of now, there are over 1300 images in the game, and that’s what gives it it’s size.

screenshot
screenshot

Changelog 0.051:

The Dana random that you saw last week in alpha. To trigger it, you need to go to the restaurant, and to have went on the strip date with Maria and John.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

http://rapidgator.net/folder/4316721/DreamDv0051.html

or

Download file - 4.1 GB
Raja24x
Added: Jun 13, 2017 10:56 am
Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris - Updated - Version 0.80

screenshot
screenshot

Windows all
Update: 11 June, 2017
Genre: RPG, Adventure, Brunette, Big Boobs, Netorare, Wife, Wet Pussy, Blowjob, Handjob, Cheating, Titsjob, Cumshot, Hardcore Sex, Deepthroat, Doggystyle, All Sex
Size: 481 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Story:

An FBI agent flies to Japan in a mission, he meets a girl called Ayame. They fall in love and he asks her to move to the USA with him.
Having never met her father and having her mother die 2 years earlier, Ayame had very little that bind her to Japan so she moved in the USA to him.
A game about a regular woman and her fiance who engage in a story with lots of cheating, heavy corruption and a background of netorare. You will decided how the story unfolds one month before their marriage which is when the game will take place.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot

Download:

or

Teacher's Pets - Version 1.24

screenshot
screenshot

Teacher's Pets is an adult game. You play as a teacher starting out at a new school. There are schoolgirls, there is your wife, there is your beautiful daughter. How you interact with each of them is up to you but, yes, there will be sex.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot

Platform: Windows/Mac
Release Date: 13 June, 2017
Genre: Ren'py, Corruption, Mind control, Milf, Voyeurism, Incest, Dad-Daughter, Sexy Lingerie, School, Uniform, Big Dick, Handjob, Blowjob, Teen, Wet Pussy, Oral
Size: 158 Mb - Pc Version
Size: 152 Mb - Mac Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Version 1.24 Changelog:

* changed a variable name that hopefully fixes issues with mc pill uses getting mixed up with Meghan
* reduced daughter affection need for getting handsy to 10 during the movie
* no more magic appearing coffee for the wife on weekends waking up in bed
* condoms no longer restocked if failing at sex with wife if they’re already in stock
* no longer popups for previously completed achievements
* certain branches in the movie scene should no longer teleport you to class
* various movie scene dialogue tweaks

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

http://rapidgator.net/folder/4317680/TeachersP124.html

or

Download file - 309.0 MB
Raja24x
Added: Jun 13, 2017 2:58 pm
My Legacy – Updated - Version 0.6.3 Part 2

screenshot

Windows all
Update: 13 June, 2017
Genre: Renpy, Lesbian, Anal, Groping, Corruption, Big Boobs, Incest, Redhead, Big Ass, Masturbation, Doggystyle, Dildo, Blowjob, Wet Pussy, Cumshot, Facial, Fingering, Orgasm
Size: 1.24 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

This game will be about a single man, who works as creator of erotic novels and because of that work and his craziness he is lonely all the time. But he isn’t all alone. He has his pals “Mr. D” and “the brain”. All of them come to the conclusion that it would be the best idea ever to continue the guys legacy by impregnating the females of the family of his brother, when they came for a visit to him.
Can you help him to accomplish his plans and how?

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

http://rapidgator.net/folder/4318136/MyLegacy063Pt2.html

or

Download file - 1.2 GB
Raja24x
Added: Jun 14, 2017 10:31 am
Milf’s Resort – Updated - Day 1

screenshot
screenshot

A young guy comes with his aunt and mother for a vacation on a tropical island.
There are no males in the hotel, but a large number of single, horny milfs.
What will happen next?​

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot

Platform: Windows 32/64 Bit
Updated: 13 June, 2017
Genre: Unity-3D, Interactive, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Big Ass, Milf, Incest, Seduction, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Aunt, Voyeur
Language : English
Size: 292 MB - Windows 32 Bit
Size: 296 MB - Windows 64 Bit
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot
screenshot

Download:

http://rapidgator.net/folder/4318920/MilfResort.html

or

Download file - 588.7 MB

The Coceter Chronicles - Updated - Version 0.8a

screenshot
screenshot

Windows all
Update: 14 June, 2017
Genre: RPG, Hardcore Sex, 3DCG, Fantasy, Female Heroine, Big Dick, Maid, Elf, Blowjob, Handjob, Titsjob, Lesbians, Futanari, Cumshot, Gloryhole, Threesome, Facial, All Sex
Size: 1240 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot

Story:

The story starts off in the world of Runda'almare, where a rift has appeared leading to our world. This isn't uncommon, however do to what happened the last time a rift appeared, the El'wen (Fae race of Runda'almare) are choosing to be cautious. You take the role of Tabitha, a not so normal Fae, who's been tasked with scouting the human world, and examining how they have evolved since the last rift. Though something isn't quite right, and the history books may have been lying about the last human world expedition.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Changelog 0.8a:

Bug Fixes

– Fixed being able to speak with an Invisible Lily during the main story
– Fixed an incorrect Dialogue where Tabitha said she could only stay at the Anders house even after Shelly offered her apartment.
-Fixed the Groper Guy from appearing even when you didn’t meet him by taking his **** jar of money.
– Fixed Courtney’s Bathroom not working on day 3
– Fixed Part 2 of the Neighbor Peep quest from being repeatable.
– Fixed waking up at Shelly’s not properly flagging you as having $40 when/if you do.

Changes
New Vurand Map
New Downtown Issan Map

Additions:

– Added Map pre-loading to the beginning of the game. The game will now load the Large Maps (Castle/Kingdom/Issan/Downtown/Vurand) into memory before starting the game.
This should reduce issues with “Now Loading” Hopefully…

Important: GIF Animations are not working with this version, be sure to switch to Slideshow for now. The plugin I use for GIF was not updated for the latest version of RPGMaker. I’m hoping it is updated before I release version .09

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot

Download:

Download file - 1.2 GB
Raja24x
Added: Jun 14, 2017 12:46 pm
Teacher's Pets - Version 1.26

screenshot
screenshot

Teacher's Pets is an adult game. You play as a teacher starting out at a new school. There are schoolgirls, there is your wife, there is your beautiful daughter. How you interact with each of them is up to you but, yes, there will be sex.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot

Release Date: 14 June, 2017
Genre: Ren'py, Corruption, Mind control, Milf, Voyeurism, Incest, Dad-Daughter, Sexy Lingerie, School, Uniform, Big Dick, Handjob, Blowjob, Teen, Wet Pussy, Oral
Size: 158 Mb - Pc Version
Size: 152 Mb - Mac Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Version 1.26 Changelog:

In case you were wondering, the game was pretty much playable before, the title was a reference to a meme typo. But now I've got around to fixing most (if not all) of the reported game-crashing. Of course, now that I say that, I'll immediately get more reports.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

http://rapidgator.net/folder/4319127/TeachersP126.html

or

Download file - 309.0 MB
Raja24x
Added: Jun 14, 2017 8:48 pm
My New Life – Updated - Version 0.8 BugFix + Xtras + Walkthrough

screenshot

You will embody the life of a young man. That he has been alone with his sister in the house of his stepmother and his two daughters. You should go to class, work and have a life in this new city. Get to know your classmates and neighbors. With you live hot situations and romantic dates.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Changelog Version 0.8 Bug Fix + Xtras + Walkthrough:

- Fixed some bugs
- Amy quest fixed. You need restart the ques, if you have started quest talk with dog in Hornett pud for reset quest.( You need lybrary event and save jet to start)
- Added New Map Chinatown ( Go to east way of eastown bus no added)
- Sleep time Amy added
- Sleep time Sarah added
- Sleep time Maria when dad is in home added
- upgrade Maria quest ( with interactive sex scene)
- Upgrade Dad quest.
- Nesrot quest start
- Beggar Store added (beggar near rachel’s house, you need sarah room keys)
- Mini games Aim trainning added (armory in chinatown)

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot

Windows all
Updated: 14 June, 2017
Genre: Rpg, Erotic Adventure, Milf, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Blowjob, Threesome, Titsjob, Footjob, Doggystyle, Orgy, Interracial, Incest, Voyeur, Brother-Sister, Cumshot, All Sex
Size: 1.36 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot
screenshot

Download:

http://rapidgator.net/folder/4319543/MNewLife08BugfixExtWalk.html

or

Download file - 1.4 GB
Raja24x
Added: Jun 16, 2017 10:38 am
Lust Affect - Updated - Version 0.510

screenshot
screenshot

Windows all
Update: 16 June, 2017
Genre: Ren'py, Erotic Adventure, Visual Novel, Space, Corruption, Seduction, Handjob, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Handjob, Blowjob, Brunette, Facial, Hardcore Sex
Language: English, Russian
Size: 372 MB
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

This is a game based on the universe “Mass Effect.” You can download the first teaser of our game.
The game contains sexually explicit material. You will play a clone of Captain Shepard. His goal – the seduction of women on board the “Normandy”.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

or

The Dark Prince – Updated - Version 1.5

screenshot
screenshot

The game is about a young man, who accidently inherits some special magic powers from his ancestor. Now he has to fight demons and protect his family (Mom and sister) from their attacks, using their gratitude to corrupt them.
By the way, I’m sorry if I make mistakes, English is not my native language.
I plan to create a really big adult game, that will contain incest, harem, domination, bdsm, lesbian sex and many other things. It will also have many characters (about 10 girls or more to interact with), many locations (much more than demo-version has), a system of skills, a battle system, a lot of enemies and various ways to defeat them, and other interesting events.
I also plan to change the interface if the game, to add some buttons and info screens.
I can’t draw pictures myself, so I used 3D SexVilla Editor to create graphics for my game.

screenshot

ChangeLog:

Scenes:

+ 3 Mom options in her bedroom
+ 6 Mom options in the kitchen (when she cooks)
+ 4 Mom options in the livingroom (when she is alone, watches TV)
+ 2 Mom options in the bathroom

(some of the scenes are equal to the existing, but look different)

New interface for interactions with Mom. In the next releases other characters will also get this interface.
New interface allows you to see how many scenes you can unlock in the current release. Locked but avaliable scenes depicted as locks in the interaction menu.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Platform: Windows
Updated: 15 June, 2017
Genre: Ren'py, Incest, 3d, Milf, Mom-son, Big Boobs, Teen, Family sex, Home, Doggystyle, Wet Pussy, Battle, Fantasy, Brother-Sister, All Sex
Size: 992 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot
screenshot

Download:

or

Download file - 992.6 MB
Raja24x
Added: Jun 16, 2017 10:57 pm
Dating my Daughter – UpdatedVersion 0.10 + Extras & Walkthrough

screenshot

Main Plot: You’ll assume the role of a divorced father who hasn’t seen his daughter in years. Now that she’s 18 years old, she contacts you and tells you that she would like to have a “father-daughter” date with you. You’ll have the chance to get to know your daughter better, build a special relationship and why not, maybe convince her to have more “father-daughter” dates with you in the future.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Update: 16 June, 2017
Genre: Ren'py, Date-sim, Interactive, Incest, Sexy girl, Blonde, Big boobs, Small tits, Lesbian, Masturbation, Dildo, Big ass, Teen, Seduced, Voyeur, Family sex, Anal, Father-Daughter, Voyeur, Cumshot, Doggystyle, Public sex
Size: 2.22 Gb - Pc Version
Size: 2.01 Gb - Mac Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Changelog 0.10:

– Fixed some grammar and spelling errors. (Thanks again Old A$$ Man )
-Changed some of the dialogues from the ending of Day 9.
– Added day 10
– New locations: Adult Store, Police Station, Local Library, Restaurant, Casino.
– Fixed some renders from Day 9
– From now on, the game will be updated via patches.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Extra Content Pack Includes:

– Dad pinching nipples in bed (with animation)
– Daughter walking to the bathroom (pictures)
– Elena massaging daughter’s boobs at the hotel (with animation)
– Elena massaging daughter’s ass at the hotel (with animation)
– Jennifer sucking dildo (with animation)
– Elena fucking Jennifer with dildo (with animation)
– Jennifer fucking Elena with dildo (with animation)
– Elena jerking father off in the cinema (with animation)
– Elena groping daughter at the hotel (afternoon) (with animation)
– Elena blowing father at the apartment (evening) (with animation)
– Father giving facial cumshot to Elena (evening) (with animation)
– Father touching daughter’s ass (evening) (alternative image)
– Father licking daughter’s nipple in the shower (evening) (with animation)
– Father fingering daughter at the apartment (evening) (with animation)

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download Pc Version:

http://rapidgator.net/folder/4321819/datingMD010Win.html

or

Download file - 2.2 GB

Download Mac Version:

http://rapidgator.net/folder/4321827/datingMD010Mac.html

or

Download file - 2.0 GB
Raja24x
Added: Jun 18, 2017 9:28 am
Visiting Aunt Sara – Version 1.0

screenshot
screenshot

Visiting Aunt Sara is the story of Jeff, a horny college kid, spending the day with his sexy Aunt. You take control of Jeff trying to rekindle Sara’s wild side.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Platform: PC/Windows/Mac
Updated: 17 June, 2017
Genre: Ren'py, Big Boobs, Games, Incest, Milf, RPG, Family Sex, Big Dick, Big Ass, Doggystyle, Blowjob, Oral, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Anal, All Sex
Size: 219 MB - Pc Version
Size: 220 Mb - Mac Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Changelog 1.0:

1.0 fixes a handful of misspellings, makes the 4th coin a little more obvious and fixes a stupid bug that I accidentally introduced in v.99b that caused the ending text to not appear unless you got 100%.

screenshot screenshot

Download:

http://rapidgator.net/folder/4323419/AuntSara.html

or

Download file - 438.7 MB

My Strange Sister – UpdatedVersion 0.62

screenshot
screenshot

This is a story about a guy who ran away from his family, to study in a different city. More accurately, he fled from his sister, for whom he has feelings which are more than 'fraternal'. This is a game about B/S incest. And there is plenty of it.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Platform: PC/Windows/Linux/Mac
Update: 17 June, 2017
Genre: Ren’py, VN , Big Ass, Blonde , Masturbation , Shower , Voyeurism, Incest, Big Boobs, Naked, Wet Pussy, Big Dick, Blowjob, Voyeurism, Brother-Sister
Size: 199 Mb - PC,Linux Version
Size: 158 Mb - Mac Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot
screenshot

The main changes for v0.62 are:

- the story expanded by 7000 words
- starting from this point, the plot is divided by three totally different routes. This routes is not equally by the quantity of content for now.
- one totally new interactive sex scene
- a new side character
- the few new backgrounds and some graphics improvements

screenshot

Download:

http://rapidgator.net/folder/4323376/MyStrangeS062.html

or

Download file - 357.9 MB
Raja24x
Added: Jun 18, 2017 6:20 pm
Silver Bard Games – Trounce Tickle Tease

screenshot

Here’s a short Rock Paper Scissors style game I put together to get some practice with Ren’Py. I liked how it turned out so I decided to commission some artwork and release it.
This is a game about strip wrestling with some unconventional tactics. It’s not a long game, but it’s complete. I hope you guys like it.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Platform: Windows/Max/Linux
Updated: 17 June, 2017
Genre: Ren'py, Seduction, Silver Bard Games, Stripping, Visual Novel, Blonde, Big Boobs, Masturbation, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, All Sex
Publisher: Silver Bard Games
Size: 37 MB (Windows) 34 MB (Mac) 54 (Linux)
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot

Download:

http://rapidgator.net/folder/4323963/TrounceTickleTease.html

or

Download file - 125.9 MB
Raja24x
Added: Jun 19, 2017 11:33 am
Rebuilding My Family - Version 1.1a

screenshot

After impulsively punching one of the most influential people in the city (Victor who, after your father and sister died in a freak accident, gave your mother a job at one of his banks), he presses charges but eventually agrees, after some back and forth, to have you stay in the house for about one year, after which you must go off to college.
But you have seen who ..what VIctor is, and you know what’s coming…

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Release Date: 19 June, 2017
Genre: Ren'py, Date-Sim, Visual Novel, Incest, Milf, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister, Seduction, Voyeur, Cumshot, Facial
Size: 240 Mb - Pc Version
Size: 199 Mb - Mac Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot

Changelog 1.1a:

New scenes:

— bathroom
— kitchen
— Katherine’s room
Modified and added dialogue
Other technical stuff

screenshot

Download:

http://rapidgator.net/folder/4324544/RebMyFamily.html

or

Download file - 440.0 MB
Raja24x
Added: Jun 20, 2017 12:02 am
The Gift Reloaded – Version 0.02

screenshot
screenshot

The Gift, a first-person mind control/corruption game made in Renpy. You are an ordinary guy trying to live your life until someday you found something that will change everything…

What you can expect from this release:

Continuation of Clara’s and Monique’s story: get to know them better and bring them into naughty situations on their way to become your first two slaves.
First real sex scene! Everyone who follows my weekly dev updates knows what I mean ������
Slowly unfolding the background story of “The Gift Reloaded”.
Second tier of clothes for the mother: Use your power to get her into more skimpier clothes!
Night event for mother and sister: You can skip time by playing with your computer after day 7 and pay mom/sis a visit while they sleep. But be careful what you’re doing! There’s always a random chance they will wake up and interrupt your fun.
New gameplay feature: Now you can examine items in every room of the game by clicking on them. The items will give you some background info about the characters and the main plot. Clickable Items will light up when hovered with the mouse. This feature will become more important in the future, starting with V0.03.
Save game compatible with V0.01

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot

Platform: Windows
Updated: 20 June, 2017
Genre: 3DCG, Big ass, Big Boobs, Corruption, Milf, Mom-Son, Harem, Mind Control, Mrzz, RPG, Incest, Brother-Sister, Blowjob, Big Dick, Doggystyle, All Sex
Size: 634 MB
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

or

My Strange Sister – UpdatedVersion 0.70

screenshot
screenshot

This is a story about a guy who ran away from his family, to study in a different city. More accurately, he fled from his sister, for whom he has feelings which are more than 'fraternal'. This is a game about B/S incest. And there is plenty of it.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Platform: PC/Windows/Linux/Mac
Update: 17 June, 2017
Genre: Ren’py, VN , Big Ass, Blonde , Masturbation , Shower , Voyeurism, Incest, Big Boobs, Naked, Wet Pussy, Big Dick, Blowjob, Voyeurism, Brother-Sister
Size: 226 Mb - PC Version
Size: 185 Mb - Mac Version
Language: English/Russian
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot
screenshot

The main changes for v0.70 are:

- added 8000 words to the story
- all main routes now have a 'real' sex scene
- a new side character
- several new backgrounds and locations
- some graphics improvements depending on Liz's personality

screenshot
screenshot

Download:

http://rapidgator.net/folder/4325234/MyStrangeS070.html

or

Download file - 412.9 MB
Raja24x
Added: Jun 20, 2017 4:35 pm
The Twist – Updated - Version 0.10b + Walkthrough

screenshot
screenshot

It’s a choice-based dating sim/visual novel game. The game is real-time 3d (not rendered images), most scenes you can freely orbit around and see the action at the angle you like.

screenshot

Changelog 0.10:

-6 new scenes
-9 scenes updated
-36 new animations
-New location: Studio
-Julia’s room can be visited at night.
-New character: Adriana
-New item available for sale in pharmacy shop
-More work from Emma available
-New video from spycam
-Visual improvements (Volumetric lights)
-Grammar in some scenes drastically improved Smile
-Many static poses and dialogs.
-Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.
-Cheats added.

Changelog Version 10b :

Bugs fixed:

-Adriana,Rebecca score issues.
-Video 004 label/selling to Billy bug.
-other minor adjustments.
-Julia's night scene not giving relation points.
-Julia's evening scene some endings not giving relation points.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows all
Update: 20 June, 2017
Genre: Unity-3D, Incest, Milf, Groping, Mom-Son, Animation, BDSM, Brother-Sister, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Erotic Adventure, Big Ass, Doggystyle, Cumshot, Big Ass, Masturbation, Anal, Threesome
Size: 649 Mb [UnZip 2.80 GB]
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot

Download:

http://rapidgator.net/folder/4325977/TheTwist010b.html

or

Download file - 649.3 MB