Raja24x
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 18, 2017 2:52 pm
Summertime Saga - Updated - Version 0.13 HotFix

screenshot
screenshot

Platform: Windows/Mac
Update: 18 August, 2017
Genre: Ren'py, Dating Sim, Incest, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Voyeurism, Humor, Public Sex, Latex, Gloryhole, Spanking, Anal, Milf, Cumshot, Mom-son, Brother-Sister, All Sex
Language: English
Size: 766 Mb - Pc Version
Size: 752 Mb - Mac Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot

After his father died leaving his mother, sister and him behind, there fathers death though was suspicious and police investigated it . He also left the family a huge debt to some shady people. So now he has to look after them both plus find the people that caused his fathers death, save for college and find a girl for prom.
Gameplay:

– Visual Novel story progression
– Dating sim stat and quest progression
– Enhanced experience through cut scenes and mini games
– Powered by Renpy Engine

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot

Download:

Download - 1.5 GB
Raja24x
Added: Aug 18, 2017 2:52 pm
Elana Champion of Lust - Chapter 2 - Updated - Version 1.2

screenshot

Elana Champion of Lust is a game where you will have to bring back the natural order to an island where the people have lost and forgotten all about lust and passions.
You will control Elana, a fairy who has found the energy of lust and passion that was once removed from the people..
Your goal on this game is level Elana up by means of physical and magical actions, which will make her stronger. In turn she will evolve in order to turn all people of the island into lustful beings.
We are planning to add hundreds of events, lots of them animated, so the player can spend hours and hours playing, finding new situations and possibilities.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows all
Updated: 4 August, 2017
Genre: Flash, Animation, Fantasy, Big Boobs, Group sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Striptease, Titsjob, Lesbians, Blonde, Elf, Fairy, Cumshot, Footjob, Orgy, Public Sex, Anal
Size: 179 Mb
Uncensored

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Alpha 1.2 pgrades:

·Now the Peace Guard will take some of the villagers to the prison. If the day ends and you haven't expelled the Peace Guard from the area, they could take the villagers who Elana has interacted with.
· In order to set them free, Elana must go to the prison and pay a fee.
· New "Stealing game" interface added (and the issues there should be fixed).
· New "Stealing game" tutorial added.
· Added male elf town with about 7 events.
´· Added a new zone, the Square, with 12 events.
· Added backgrounds for the fighting screen.
· Added a new Arrow Mark that will point to the acting enemy.
· Added a new button to flee from the fight.
· Added new button background in the fighting screen interface for the current usable potions.
· Added Kaeryn as a Elegible singular character friend to help in the fights.
· Added the ultimate attack for the Spirit of Lust during fights.
· Added 2 animations for anal sex with the villagers.
· Added 2 animations for Kaeryn doing sex actions with the villagers (Needs to be unlocked with Kaeryn events).
· Added sound for most of the actions of Elana with the villagers and some events.
· Added 7 images for observing events in the houses.
· Added 5 images for observing events in the female elves town.
· Added 3 images for observing events in the male elves town.
· Added 2 images for observing events in the square.
· Added 2 images (one during night) in the renegades village.
· Added 2 images for observing events in the tavern.

· Fixed an error that made Kaeryn appear at the houses when it wasn't supposed to.
· Fixed a bug where Rala actions wouldn't appear after loading a game.
· Fixed a bug where the second allied spirit wouldn't show in the fighting screen.
· Fixed a bug where a non visible enemy would appear in the fighting screen.
Fixed a bug that made Fury basic attacks to regenerate the target's mana/rage points.
· Now Kaeryn properly reduces the difficulty to steal from the villagers.
· Peace Guards Emblems are now visible from outside the zone they're acting in.
· Fixed a bug that made the game crash when visiting the Female Elf city.
· After leaving the Female Elf city, you'll skip the elven mountain guards.
· Fixed the performance's descriptions from singular characters to the villagers.
· Adjusted the effects from Rala's first combat skill.
· Fixed and added proper descriptions for all the available items of the game (such as potions, amulets, trinkets...)
· Fixed and adjusted almost all the battle log descriptions.
· Adjusted the social actions and magic powers menu.
· Added "Check point password". Now when you'll have an area (except the square) 100% influenced, you'll receive a password to introduce in future versions and have the areas influenced again and avoid to replay everything again every time, skipping the problems that cause to load saves from older versions. This will happen to with the spirits you create and for now there is a check point password for fury and pride. To introduce them press 0 in the map screen to open the input box, enter the password and press 0 again.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Legal Today - Premium Version

screenshot
screenshot

"A widowed father hits it off with his daughter's babysitter."​

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Platform: Windows
Updated: 18 August, 2017
Genre: Ren'py, Sexy girls, Naked, Small tits, Visual novel, Erotic adventure, Voyeur, Teen, Sexy Lingerie, Big Dick, Seduction, Handjob, Blowjob, Wet Pussy, Blonde, Cumshot, Facial
Size: 260 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 260.1 MB
Raja24x
Added: Aug 18, 2017 10:06 pm
Dating my Daughter – UpdatedVersion 0.12 + Extras & Walkthrough

screenshot

Main Plot: You’ll assume the role of a divorced father who hasn’t seen his daughter in years. Now that she’s 18 years old, she contacts you and tells you that she would like to have a “father-daughter” date with you. You’ll have the chance to get to know your daughter better, build a special relationship and why not, maybe convince her to have more “father-daughter” dates with you in the future.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Update: 18 August, 2017
Genre: Ren'py, Date-sim, Interactive, Incest, Sexy girl, Blonde, Big boobs, Small tits, Lesbian, Masturbation, Dildo, Big ass, Teen, Seduced, Voyeur, Family sex, Anal, Father-Daughter, Voyeur, Cumshot, Doggystyle, Public sex
Size: 3.08 Gb - Pc Version
Size: 2.52 Gb - Mac Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Version 0.12 Changelog:*

The main focus for this update was to continue with the story between F and D. This time you’ll have the chance to keep building your relationship with Georgina. Not much interaction with Elena, I’m afraid.
Nothing drastic has been changed from previous days. Just a few grammar errors fixed here and there. So, you can continue the game from where you left it off.
Day 12 is going to be a longer day than Day 11, and it will include two of the three photoshoots planed. Our original plan was to include three photoshoots in this update:

· Photoshoot with Richard (If you accepted his offer)
· Photoshoot with Georgina (If you accepted her offer)
· Photoshoot alone with D (If you didn’t accept any offer)

Due to lack of time, we decided to push the last photoshoot to v.13. So, in the meantime, if you rejected both Georgina and Richard’s offer, you’ll still play the Photoshoot with Richard. This, of course will be changed on v13, and the player will jump to the photoshoot alone with D if you rejected him.
I didn’t want you to miss the scene because is long and some of the events later in the game won’t make sense to you if you skip it.
Other than that, there’s not much else to say. Just enjoy the update, you’ll love it

CHANGELOG

– Fixed some grammar and spelling errors.
– Added day 12.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Extra Scenes:

– Daughter touching F’s penis (with animation)
– Daughter giving a hand job to F (with animation)
– Father playing with D’s nipples (with animation)
– Elena groping D in the shower (with animation)
– Elena masturbating in front of D (with animation)
– Georgina giving a blowjob to F (with animation)
– Father fucking Georgina (Missionary) (with animation)
– Father fucking Georgina (Doggy style) (with animation)
– Father touching D’s boobs (Photoshoot with Richard/Georgina) (with animation)
– Father touching D’s ass (Photoshoot with Richard/Georgina) (with animation)
– Father flashing dick to D in the changing room (Clothing shop)
– Father giving a boob massage in the jacuzzi (with animation)
– Daughter masturbating in the jacuzzi (with animation)
– Father touching ass and fingering D’s pussy (with animation)
– Daughter giving a hand job in bed (with animation)

Extra images

– Elena having a shower with D (Extra boob pictures)
– Daughter showing dresses to F (Extra butt images) (Clothing shop)
– Daughter helping F to change his clothes (Clothing shop)
– Daughter stripping in the evening (close up of her asshole and pussy)

– Image of D’s panties during the sunset scene.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download Pc Version:

Download - 3.1 GB

Download Mac Version:

Download - 2.5 GB
Raja24x
Added: Aug 19, 2017 5:06 pm
My Sweet Neighbors - Version 0.0.3

screenshot

You play a man in his late-thirties, who moved in a new apartment.
Most of your new neighbors are nice, espacially the cute woman next door.
You didn’t know much about her, except that she has a 18 year old daughter.
At the beginning of the game you meet her daughter the first time
and if you are gentleman enough – she could be your key to mothers… heart!
…or maybe you hit the jackpot?
Characters:
You can choose the name of your neighbor, her daughter and your own name as well.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot

Release Date: 19 August, 2017
Genre: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Date-Sim, Animation, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Blonde, Sexy Lingerie, Big Dick, Masturbation, Seduction, Voyeur, Cumshot
Size: 333 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot

Changelog Version 0.0.3 :

– Added episode 3 with over 340 new images and 4 new animated scenes
– I recompressed all images. That’s why v0.0.3 download files are smaller than v0.0.2.

About this update:
In v0.0.3 you will go shopping with the girls resulting in some nice situations for the main character. You’ll also spend a little time at your office, and get to know your boss and his secretary. Don’t worry though, these will be small side characters, and the focus will remain on your neighbors.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Frozenheart Bitches - Version 1.65

screenshot
screenshot

You are Natan Frustenhart, a principal of a Correctional School for girls.
Some of your students have been going rogue lately and since you have enough evidence of their misbehaviour, you can negotiate an alternative to their expulsion, which is of course sexual favors. Our first game will circle around Raven and her unfortunate adventures at the Frustenhart School.​

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Updated: 20 August, 2017
Genre: 2dcg, Animated, Anal, Big Dick, Big Boobs, Blowjob, Parody, Deepthroat, Wet Pussy, Fantasy, School, Uniform, Seduction, Training, Cumshot, Facial, All Sex
Size: 460 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot
screenshot

Download:

Download - 460.4 MB
Raja24x
Added: Aug 19, 2017 11:05 pm
Familiars Training – Version 0.4

screenshot
screenshot

You are the illegitimate son of a noble and for this reason you are born as mage but spent your life without know it.
One day Old Osmond notice you and offer to let you enter the academy as new student and learn magic like anyone else but one day, during your familiar summoning, you summon a strange woman with a crystal in the chest.
The night of the cerimony you have a strange dream where a self proclamed demon god explain to you that you summoned one of his familiars that will grant you the chance of make your own harem.

Author’s Notes:
– The game use as base Zero No Tsukaima but have characters from other series inside
– This game is particular because I let you players decide things via polls infact the base world was decided by a polls made on my patreon page, this polls are open to all so even not patron can express their preference
– Since I’m terrible on take screenshot I normally wait that someone else do them for then copy and use them
– I don’t have problems on you players post my game on other forums and sites, just put a link of my patrons page

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Updated: 18 August, 2017
Genre: Big Boobs, Games, HarDra, Harem, Mind Control, Visual Novel, Big Boobs, Brunette, Fantasy, Redhead, Naked, Seduction, Blowjob, Big Dick, Handjob, Titsjob
Size: 287 Mb - Pc Version
Size: 299 Mb - Mac Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot

Changelog 0.4:

Like always tell me if you found a bug or something else that don’t work in the game.
Right now I’m not sure if I put the right change log (I can’t check it right now) so I’ll write a couple of info here:

– Rework of the game and this mean that you have to restart it from the beginning
– Added special classes, they are unlocked once you reach a certain
– a couple of bug fixing

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 587.4 MB
Raja24x
Added: Aug 20, 2017 9:43 am
Lab Rats – UpdatedVersion 0.10.1

screenshot
screenshot

Windows all
Genre: Ren’py, Milf, Big Boobs, Incest, Erotic adventure, Family sex, Interactive, Lesbian, Mom-son, orgy, Seduced, Sexy girls, Voyeur, Cumshot, Cum in mouth, Blowjob, Public Sex
Size: 613 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

The game centers around the corruption and seduction of the women that you, the player, associate with over the course of a summer term working as a lab assistant.

screenshot
screenshot

Lab Rats v0.10.1 adds the "Cumslut" tag to the game, along with five new training scenes and a whole lot of edits to existing scenes. The update adds 18 000 words of dialogue and narration, and 70 new images to the game. I've also managed to squeeze in a new scene for Nora involving the schoolgirl outfit I showed off a little while ago. I hope you enjoy playing through the new update as much as I did making it!
screenshot
screenshot

Lab Rats v0.10.1 adds the "Cumslut" tag to the game, along with five new training scenes and a whole lot of edits to existing scenes. The update adds 18 000 words of dialogue and narration, and 70 new images to the game. I've also managed to squeeze in*a new scene for Nora involving the schoolgirl outfit I showed off a little while ago. I hope you enjoy playing through the new update as much as I did making it!

screenshot

Download:

My Legacy – Updated - Version 0.8.3

screenshot

Windows all
Update: 20 August, 2017
Genre: Renpy, Lesbian, Anal, Groping, Corruption, Big Boobs, Incest, Redhead, Big Ass, Masturbation, Doggystyle, Dildo, Blowjob, Wet Pussy, Cumshot, Facial, Fingering, Orgasm
Size: 1.72 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

This game will be about a single man, who works as creator of erotic novels and because of that work and his craziness he is lonely all the time. But he isn’t all alone. He has his pals “Mr. D” and “the brain”. All of them come to the conclusion that it would be the best idea ever to continue the guys legacy by impregnating the females of the family of his brother, when they came for a visit to him.
Can you help him to accomplish his plans and how?

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Version 0.8.3 is ready.

You get the best game experience when you eat a salami while playing
The new scene is on Annas low corruption path. You can reach the scene also without playing the cross-scene with Sarah before, but if you want to do you should repeat it, because i had to change there something too.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 1.7 GB
Raja24x
Added: Aug 20, 2017 9:44 am
Teacher's Pets - Version 1.541

screenshot
screenshot

Teacher's Pets is an adult game. You play as a teacher starting out at a new school. There are schoolgirls, there is your wife, there is your beautiful daughter. How you interact with each of them is up to you but, yes, there will be sex.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot

Release Date:20 August, 2017
Genre: Ren'py, Corruption, Mind control, Milf, Voyeurism, Incest, Dad-Daughter, Sexy Lingerie, School, Uniform, Big Dick, Handjob, Blowjob, Teen, Wet Pussy, Oral
Size: 209 Mb - Pc Version
Size: 208 Mb - Mac Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

+1 is now added to every romance bonus.
player depravity now decays -1 every day.
added multiple renders to the meg college event to make it play smoother
added several new choices(mostly allowing you to be an a-hole) to the meg college event
daughter actually goes to he room and locks the door on movie night if you walk in on her(previously I just expelled her from the house)
daughter now has a different quote if you visit her room after pissing her off (but not enough to lock you out)
daughter no longer complains about you drinking in her room if she is asleep
wife is nicer to you in certain instances if your romance is high
you can now pick up meg late for the college trip. you'll get a reminder if you pass to morning from early morning
dialogue changes in meg event to reflect lateness
lots of typo fixes and minor dialogue changes

fixed crash in anne scene
added bonus sexy render for wife condomless scene

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 418.2 MB

The Library story - Updated - Version 0.90

screenshot
screenshot

Thus, Belle is very difficult to persuade doing something spicy. More difficult than other characters. But after Gaston will finally succeed in persuading her to do something rather lewd (and yes, it will happen in LS 0.9 Wink ), Belle will lose this trait. And then things will go more fun.

In version 0.9, we've just started to implement this system, so it will not yet cover all of the aspects of the game we've planned. But we will definitely develop this, so it will be more entertaining later.

screenshot

Genre: 3DCG, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Doggystyle, RPG, Big Boobs, Naked, Big Dick, Seduction, Blowjob, Sexy Lingerie, Masturbation, Cumshot, Voyeur
Language: English, Russian
Size: 420 MB
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Gaston's training. The quest begins by Belle's interface after her 'bed skills' reaches 200.
The Lake. Listen to rumors in the center of town or in the tavern after about three weeks.
Mushroom kingdom. After completed quests of "Three mushrooms" and "Magic bra", wait a week and listen to rumors in the tavern or downtown.
Betsy. Just pass the usual storyline, and then offer her a new place for meetings.
Find in the forest. Through 4 weeks after start of the game you can find something unusual in the wood.
New hero. Go through Emma'a storyline (it begins after Gaston reaches 100 knowledge). Be attentive and save game for sure, the failure of this line covers two new quests at once: this and the next after that! Then visit the laboratory.
Special potion. Just complete the previous quest. And yes, pay attention to the second drawer in the lab

screenshot

Download:
Raja24x
Added: Aug 20, 2017 3:13 pm
Vikings Daughter – Updated - Version 1.1.0

screenshot
screenshot

A village lies abandoned, its people either killed or taken by a rival clan! You, a smith’s son visiting to deliver some weapons, are roped into getting them back by the chief’s beautiful daughter. Explore the land, become a renowned warrior and find plenty of women to take to your bed along the way!
Viking’s Daughter is an adult RPG with beautiful 3D graphics set in the time of the Vikings.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Platform: Windows 32/64
Updated: 19 August, 2017
Genre: RPG, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Redhead, Big Boobs, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Seduction, Warrior, Fantasy, Big Dick
Size: 205 MB (x32) 478 MB (x64)
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot
screenshot

Download:

Download - 684.2 MB
Raja24x
Added: Aug 21, 2017 11:22 am
Kelly’s Family – Mother in law – Updated Version 0.094

screenshot
screenshot

Kelly’s Family: Mother in law, is about a couple (Tom and Kelly) who decide to compromise and need the approval of her family to get married. For this we will have to live and get approval from different members of Kelly’s family (mother, older sister and little sister) in three different games.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows all
Update: 14 August, 2017
Genre: Ren’py, Milf, Interactive, Animation, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Blowjob, Doggystle, Voyeur, Oral, Orgasm, Dildo, Wet Pussy, Anal, Cumshot, Cheating
Size: 295 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Changelog 0.94:

– Fixed some bugs
– Scene in the Pool with Sarah
(8-9am and if we have ******* with Sarah)
– Scene in the sofa wih Sarah
(11-12am and if we have ******* with Sarah)
– Scene in waterfall with Sarah
(15pm, Car and if we have ******* with Sarah)
– 50 new static images and 7 new animations

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Holy Slaves – Episode 1

screenshot
screenshot

Have you ever realized how it is — to hide your dick? But do you know the feeling when you should hide it in a nunnery where sexual rituals are common? No? But it is familiar to Lily.
Ready to go for everything for the sake of contact with her mother, Lily is **** to become a nun, submitting to a imperious abbess-aunt, hiding that she has a penis when around so many seductive girls and unexpected blackmail awakens the most hidden lustful desires..

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Updated: 18 August, 2017
Genre: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Big Dick, Blowjob, Anal, Sexual Training, Slave, Futanary, Domination, Blackmail, Masturbation, Magic, Hairy Pussy, Cumshot
Size: 314 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot

Download:

Download - 314.4 MB
Raja24x
Added: Aug 21, 2017 11:23 am
Corruption - Updated - Version 0.55

screenshot
screenshot

Windows all
Genre: Ren’py, Big Boobs, Corruption, Mind Control, Visual Novel, Sexy Lingerie, Incest, Wet Pussy, Fingering, Mom-son, Brother-Sister, Family Sex, Titsjob, Handjob, Big Dick, Lesbians, Milf, Harem, Voyeur, Humilation
Size: 3.69 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Changelog 0.55:

Maria new corruption level
Maria (Talk, Picture) action added scenes
Maria added action scenes : Caress, Pet Play, Flasher Play
Maria New action : Worship, Sex

Mrs.Simpson new corruption level scene
Mrs.Simpson random event added scene
Mrs.Simpson (Talk, Video recording) added scenes
Mrs.Simpson added action scene : Class Play <Megan & Emily>

Mom & Sister added video recording scene

Michelle added Date scene
Michelle added random event

shop new event scene
event scene with Lucy at the bar

Remodeling school (new places and new women)

added Intro skip menu
added new Potion
added Phone call screen
added new place : Subway

Computer Password: 1546

screenshot

Download:

Download - 3.7 GB

A Town Uncovered – UpdatedVersion 0.10c

screenshot

You play a senior high school student who just moved into a new town, but straightaway, you have a feeling that it’s not the usual town that one would expect. This town holds a secret that’s causing the locals to disappear and acting strangely. It’s not going to be a smooth ride for you, it seems like trouble and weird events are attracted your way.
This game features a main story, character relationships and development, skill stats, a wide variety of fetishes, side quests, a town to explore with many locations and even more interior locations, and of course, H-scenes.
Cheatcode: pufferbill

screenshot

Windows/Mac
Genre: Ren’py, Incest, Visual Novel, Interactive, Erotic Adventure, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Milf, Blowjob, Mom-Son, Brother-Sister, Voyeur, School, Teacher, Handjob
Size: 611 Mb - Pc Version
Size: 610 Mb - Mac Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 1.2 GB
Raja24x
Added: Aug 21, 2017 3:38 pm
Dreaming of Dana - Updated - Version 0.058

screenshot
screenshot

Windows all
Genre: Ren’py, Interactive, Incest, Interracial, Erotic Adventure, Big Dick, Big Boobs, Sexy Lingerie, Blowjob, Anal, Deepthroat, Orgy, Doggystyle, Brother-Sister, Lesbian, Office, Cumshot, All sex
Size: 5.41 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

You take on the role of rich kid that has had everything handed to him his entire life making him quite an indolent little ass.
Now he is working for his for his father’s company and not enjoying himself to much. Working along side him is his sister Dana, the apple of his father’s eye. And for whom he is slowly discovering feeling long buried and forgotten.
You will have the chance to meet a cast of characters along and hopefully have sex with most of them

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Gameplay:

For the first couple of updated the game will be very much on-rails since I want to introduce the player to all the characters, and letting him get to know them a little bit. After which I will open the game up to allow the player to do whatever he wants.
There are 2 stats for each main character, affection and sexuality, you will have to raise those stats through various interactions.
At each threshold of 25, 50, 75 and 100 for each stat new interactions and scenes will open up.
Only saves from 0.035 and newer are compatible! With earlier versions, you will have to start a new game!
And one more thing, regarding the size of the game. I never expected it to grow this large, as of now, there are over 1300 images in the game, and that’s what gives it it’s size.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot

Download:

Download - 5.4 GB
Raja24x
Added: Aug 22, 2017 9:38 am
Cougar x (August 2017 Update)

screenshot

Platrform : Windows
Sistem requirements (minimum): CPU 2 GHz, RAM 2 Gb
Updated: August, 2017
Genre: Unity, Cougar, Action, Fighting, Big Boobs, Incest, Mom-Son, Redhead, Big Ass, Milf, BDSM, Naked, Blowjob, Big Dick, Deepthroat, Wet Pussy, Seduction, All Sex
Size: 227 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 227.5 MB

Katie’s Corruption - Updated - Version 1.07

screenshot

Make your choice carefully! Some choices are not obvious. You need to increase those “manipulation points” on the right top corner to progress!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Windows all/Mac
Update: 15 August, 2017
Genre: Ren’py, Visual novel, Incest, Big Dick, Big Boobs, Brunette, Sexy Lingerie, Wet Pussy, Cheating, Office, Groped, Netorare, Handjob, Masturbation, Cumshot, Facial, Blowjob, Dad-Daughter
Size: 288 Mb -Pc Version
Size: 247 Mb - Mac Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download:

Download - 535.5 MB
Raja24x
Added: Aug 22, 2017 9:38 am
Summertime Saga - Updated - Version 0.13.1

screenshot
screenshot

Update: 21 August, 2017
Genre: Ren'py, Dating Sim, Incest, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Voyeurism, Humor, Public Sex, Latex, Gloryhole, Spanking, Anal, Milf, Cumshot, Mom-son, Brother-Sister, All Sex
Size: 766 Mb - Pc Version
Size: 752 Mb - Mac Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot

After his father died leaving his mother, sister and him behind, there fathers death though was suspicious and police investigated it . He also left the family a huge debt to some shady people. So now he has to look after them both plus find the people that caused his fathers death, save for college and find a girl for prom.
Gameplay:

– Visual Novel story progression
– Dating sim stat and quest progression
– Enhanced experience through cut scenes and mini games
– Powered by Renpy Engine

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot

Download:

Download - 1.5 GB
Raja24x
Added: Aug 24, 2017 9:01 pm
Parental Love – Version 0.3.1

screenshot
screenshot

In Parental love, you take on the role of a father of two who had a falling out with his wife Iris. Due to your cocaine addiction, a while after your second daughter, Ada was born, Iris thought it best you not be around your ****.

You two went through a break up and the court ruled her sole custody of your ****ren

It’s been fifteen years since then and you’ve gone to multiple different rehab programs. Now that you are clean of drugs, You decided to start dating Iris once again. The relationship was online for many months because you live in different states, but now you’ve decided to visit Iris in Ohio. The game begins when you first meet her in a bar.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Gameplay

I know this line has lost it’s meaning because of Telltale games, BUT! Every decision you make in this game will affect the future in one way or another. I guarantee, you will not encounter every scene in the game on your first playthrough without some save scumming which I do encourage. The actual gameplay comes down to just making decisions.

Right off the bat you’ll meet your two ****ren Ada and Elly whom you form a Strong bond with.

Other characters you will meet along the way are friends of Ada and Elly. And other men who will try to cuck you. You’re not going to let that happen.

screenshot
screenshot

Released: 24 August, 2017
Genre: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Date-Sim, Incest, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Family Sex, Father-Daughter, Seduction, Voyeur, Doggystyle, Masturbation, Blonde, Wet Pussy
Size: 254 Mb - Pc Version
Size: 245 Mb - Mac Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot

Changelog Version 0.3 :

-Added Day 3
-2 New girls added
-Ada’s body proportions slightly adjusted for all day 3 and future scenes
-Slight changes in dialogue to previous days
-Fixed a bug that made the day 2 Elly end scene harder to get than it was meant to be
-Main menu UI changes

Notes:
I was thinking I’d make this update in a patch format, but I found a way to make the entire game extremely small, so that’s not really necessary
If you find bugs or other weirdnesses, please tell me somewhere be it through my patreon, twitter or even email
I realize Elly’s corruption is going from 0-100 real quick in this update, it’s fast by design for story reasons. Ada’s corruption will be slower if you’re in to that
Also just a heads up, day four will be the longest day yet and will take more time to develop than previous days.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 499.3 MB

Wild Life – Build 08-2017

screenshot

We live in a mad universe… indescribably vast… full of wonders… and terrors. And amidst all the chaos, sometimes things even turn out.. sexy!
Play as one of many possible characters, female, male*, or creature* and fight and fuck your way through a wild experience.
Our story plays on a small and rather unknown planet called K’apal. Only few civilized humans have ever ventured here, some miners guilds to claim the precious rare minerals that can be found here, scientists studying the natives and the flora and fauna. And also raiders and poachers trying to make a fortune selling rare creatures to rich and eccentric collectors and off-world beast arenas.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Updated: 23 August, 2017
Genre: Adeptus Steve, Fantasy, Monster, RPG, Wet Pussy, Naked, Seduction, Battle, 3D, Lesbbians, Hardcore Sex, Big Boobs, Adventure, Big Dick, Blowjob, Deepthroat
Size: 1.78 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Changelog:

+Added a basic corsett costume (WIP) to Milana
+Added a basic new costume for Serenia (black bathing suit, just for fun)
+Sex Scene camera now automatically starts at proper height for content
+Added Muscle Flexing slider to increase/decrease the effect
+Added breast size slider (causes clipping on some animations)
+Slightly reworked the UI, now it scales and adjusts correctly
+Added windowed mode support and screen dimensions option
+Added Field of View and Depth Of Field settings
+Fixed a large number of bugs as reported from the July release
+Through some optimization we reduced filesize from 4.6 to 1.8Gb

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 1.8 GB
Raja24x
Added: Aug 24, 2017 9:03 pm
The Humbling Experience - Updated - Version 0.30

screenshot

What's The Humbling Experience?
Once a year, in the friendly town of New Brylenn, there is a big event: The Humbling Experience (THEx.) A select group of students is chosen to participate and it's considered a great honor and a step in the right direction for the developement of the young ones. During THEx the students will gather first hand experience in all kinds of employments and will, without a doubt, get a head start over the rest of the **** in the country.

That's neat for them but what's the game all about?
You are Kelly Turner, high school teacher and responsible guardian. You are not the biggest fan of the whole thing, but it is your job to make sure your students are safe and make the best out of what New Brylenn has to offer. They will not make it easy for you but you will discover soon that this trip could be as much of a learning experience for you as it is for them. Now, what you learn, well... that's up to you...

screenshot

Yeah, but what's the point of the game?
New Brylenn is awaiting for you and it's full with colorful personalities. Explore the town, make yourself at home and get in their good side, even if they look crazy to you (you don't know when you are going to need their help.) It's a fun town if you know how to fit in. And don't forget why you're there, don't let your students fuck this up, that's why you are there, right? There are just so many distractions...

But let's go into the more meaty stuff, what can I find in the game?
Kelly is no prude, but is no slut either, just a regular smart woman but if you push the right buttons... Exhibitionism will be a big starting point for her, nothing sexier than the forbidden. There will also be a big amount of girl on girl action, lower your guard with your students and you are in for a naughty ride. Of course the male students and the rest of the guys will want a part of it too so she will probably won't get bored in her new home.

A last thing: You mainly play with Kelly, but over the course of the missions you will team-up with the rest of the characters or take total control of them, depending on your influence on them, options will open up to you when that happen. You know how it is, turn your cute serious student into a sexy bunny and things will probably go very differently.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows all
Updated: 24 August, 2017
Genre: Rpg , Adventures, Lesbian, 3dcg, Milf, Big boobs, Big Dick, Treesome, Doggystyle, Oral, Blowjob, Hardcore Sex, Interracial, Cumshot, All Sex
Size: 1.37 Gb
Uncensored

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download:

Download - 1.4 GB

Breeders Of The Nephelym – Updated - Version 0.632A

screenshot

Breeders of the Nephelym is an immersive, beautifully erotic 3D adventure game centered around catching and breeding the Nephelym, an enigmatic race of monster-human hybrids.

screenshot

Platform: PC/Windows 64 Bit
Updated: 23 August, 2017
Genre: Breeding, DerelictWulf, Furry, Big Dick, Outdor, Big Boobs, Wet Pussy, Hardcore Sex, Fantasy, Cumshot, Impregnation, All Sex
Size: 703 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot
screenshot

Roughly 4,500 lines of code, 224 editable properties, and a new base mesh later comes the first preview of a system more complex than the entire rest of the game.

screenshot
screenshot

Download: