Author
Raja24x
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 30, 2017 11:21 am
Man of the House - Version 0.5.7 + Extra Content & Walkthrough

screenshot
screenshot

You will be able to freely move around locations, both inside your appartment and throughout the city. During your exploring you will encounter NPC’s, find items and trigger events.
You get to decide how you will react, affecting the stats of the NPC’s, namely: love and special.
The love stat indicates how much an girl loves you, increase this stat to unlock new dialog options and events.
The special stat is different for each girl and you will have to find out how to raise it. By raising this stat you will unlock more…exciting…dialog options and events.
Most actions and events can be repeated a number of times before they stop increasing stats, but be careful, wrong decisions might decrease a girl’s stats as well!

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Man of the house V0.5.7 - Changelog:

Hey guys, the new version is here again!
There were a load of bugs (thanks a lot for reporting them) and I’ve been more busy than usual with RL work, so unfortunately I couldn’t fix all of them yet
Please let me know if you come across any new ones!
New events
Thanks to your generosity, Sophia was finally able to afford workout shoes! Wink
Added a whole new event chain for Veronica (and someone else)!
Extended one of Veronica’s exsting event chains.
Added a whole new event chain for Mom!
Extended one of mom’s exsting event chains.
Added an extra image to Veronica's the mirror scene.
Added achievements for all events up to now.

Extra content
Added a very cool (if I may so myself) bonus scene after one of the new events.

Bugfixes:
Fixed a LOT of bugs and some typos. Thanks for all the feedback & bug reports guys!
Fixed a bug where sleeping with the door open didn't progress time & needs the right way.
Fixed a bug where Veronica had to be at exactly 30 [SUBMISSION] to trigger the maid outfit.
Fixed an error that caused the Portuguese translation to not load properly.
Have fun with the new version and feedback is highly appreciated, as always

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows
Updated: 29 September, 2017
Genre: Unity-3D, Date-Sim, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Big Dick, Handjob, Incest, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister, Seduction, Corruption, Voyeur
Language: English/German
Size: 819 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 819.4 MB

Lisa's Life - Version 0.2.5

screenshot
screenshot

A game created with the very known program, RPGMaker. You will play as Lisa, a mother who will try to do anything to mantain her family and not loose her job.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows
Updated: 30 September, 2017
Genre: RPG, ADV, Animation, Big Boobs, Incest, Mom-Son, Big Dick, Office, Milf, Blowjob, Voyeur, Interracial, Sexy Lingerie, Corruption
Language: English
Size: 66 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot
screenshot

Download:

Download - 66.2 MB
Raja24x
Added: Oct 01, 2017 10:34 am
Something Unlimited – Updated - Version 2.1.1

screenshot
screenshot

Windows/Mac
Updated : 31 September, 2017
Genre: Adult, Big Boobs, Naked, Hairy Pussy, Uniform, ADV, Big Dick, Striptease, Prostitution, Blowjob, Cumshot, Superheroes, Doggystyle, Wet Pussy, Handjob, All sex
Size: 732 Mb - Pc Version
Size: 746 Mb - Mac Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

This is my true passion; I really love this method on the distribution of my artwork.Not to mention the different levels of creativity I get to express in this format. My current project is Injustice Unlimited, which is set in the DC animated universe. You play as Lex Luthor, and use your influence and power to capture heroines, run heists, collect items, and manage your criminal empire.

screenshot

You play as Lex Luthor, and use your influence and power to capture heroines, run heists, collect items, and manage your criminal empire.

screenshot screenshot

Fixed ---------------------------------------

Starfire the Terrible sprite stacking up
Heists with multiple items giving the same ones twice
Galatea's head disappearing during massage
Lois' Toyman costume intro missing makeup
Wrong backgrounds showing up on Galatea massage
Working actions in vault with Galatea massage

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Added ---------------------------------------

Audrey content
Audrey Strap-On scene

Cheetah content
Cheetah Fur Queen Costume
Cheetah Blowjob Scene
Cheetah Anal Scene

Miss Martian content
Miss Martian Oreo Scene
Martian Manhunter Costume
Miss Martian Futa Scene

Zatana content
Bordello Scene

screenshot
screenshot

Download:

dead_link_removed

Superpowered - Updated - V0.18.00

screenshot
screenshot

SuperPowered is a RPG game made with Ren’py. In the game, you play as Billy, a young man still living with his mom. At the very beginning of the game, Maggie (his mother) buys Billy his first superpower. Because money is tight, he doesn’t have much of a choice, she’s getting him X-ray vision. Before the process begin, the nurse who’s gonna give him the shot has to test him to see if he’s compatible. As it turns out, he is but there’s something else. Unlike most people, who can only receive a very limited number of those shots, Billy seems to have the uncanny ability to absorb an unlimited amount of them. Thanks to this, he could become the most powerful of them all but in order to achieve this level of power, he must be careful. In a world where almost everyone can buy powers, anyone could be a potential threat.
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

What's new?

Sisters Corrupted scenes
Sisters Nympho Scenes
Sister Obsessive Scenes
Sister Coercion Scenes
With 314 full image renders, This actually a fairly large update.

What's not in this update? The school versions of Sisters nympho scenes. The amount of writing and rendering involved in this update kept me from completing everything I wanted. There are 113 images, just in hey nympho home scenes. Also I've updated the image library for Allie, but just didn't have enough time to write the scenes. I'll try to get that completed and possibly updated in a hotfix in the next week.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows all
Update: 1 October, 2017
Genre: Ren'py, Erotic Adventure, Big Dick, Oral, Milf, RPG, Incest, Naked, Big Boobs, Doggystyle, Brunette, Cumshot, Handjob, Mom-son, Facial, Public Sex, Interracial, Anal
Size: 1.44 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 1.4 GB
Raja24x
Added: Oct 01, 2017 10:07 pm
My New Life – Updated - Version 1.1

screenshot

You will embody the life of a young man. That he has been alone with his sister in the house of his stepmother and his two daughters. You should go to class, work and have a life in this new city. Get to know your classmates and neighbors. With you live hot situations and romantic dates.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Changelog Version 1.1 :

– Fixed some bugs
-Pam content. Recess mini game. Quest and apartament events and interactive sex.
-Brenda: Recess mini game. Quest and apartament events and interactive sex.
-Rosalva: Recess mini game, Apartament events and interactive sex
-Some new areas

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows all
Updated: 1 October, 2017
Genre: Rpg, Erotic Adventure, Milf, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Blowjob, Threesome, Titsjob, Footjob, Doggystyle, Orgy, Interracial, Incest, Voyeur, Brother-Sister, Cumshot, All Sex
Size: 1.98 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot

Download:

Download - 2.0 GB

Glassix – Updated - Version 0.17

screenshot

Windows all
Updated: 1 October, 2017
Genre: 3DCG, SLG, Adventure, Milf, Incest, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Treesome, Handjob, Blowjob, Uniform, Glasses, Wet Pussy , Orgasm, Incest, Anal, Cumshot, All Sex
Size: 3.92 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

You follow the story of the protagonist who gets his hands on a suspicious item. Those glasses allow him to see through clothes and use some inception on his targets to make them more receptive to rather peculiar orders…
During story, you’ll be following several objectives which will introduce you to the townsfolk and on your free time, you’ll be able to roam the town and interact with them, giving them orders which they might or might not follow depending on their relation and obedience towards you.
All your decisions have an impact on how they see you which will lead to different story paths.

The game uses a system of obedience and relation to determine whether the girl will follow your orders. You’ll be able to increase the girl’s relation and obedience by giving simple orders and you will have to train them daily to make them more obedient.
There are 4 level of obedience and each time you reach a certain amount of obedience, you’ll have to trigger a special event with the girl to unlock the next obedience level.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
screenshot

Download:
Raja24x
Added: Oct 02, 2017 11:15 pm
Dreaming of Dana - Updated - Version 0.070

screenshot
screenshot

Windows all
Update: 1 October, 2017
Genre: Ren’py, Interactive, Incest, Interracial, Erotic Adventure, Big Dick, Big Boobs, Sexy Lingerie, Blowjob, Anal, Deepthroat, Orgy, Doggystyle, Brother-Sister, Lesbian, Office, Cumshot, All sex
Size: 6.24 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

You take on the role of rich kid that has had everything handed to him his entire life making him quite an indolent little ass.
Now he is working for his for his father’s company and not enjoying himself to much. Working along side him is his sister Dana, the apple of his father’s eye. And for whom he is slowly discovering feeling long buried and forgotten.
You will have the chance to meet a cast of characters along and hopefully have sex with most of them

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Gameplay:

For the first couple of updated the game will be very much on-rails since I want to introduce the player to all the characters, and letting him get to know them a little bit. After which I will open the game up to allow the player to do whatever he wants.
There are 2 stats for each main character, affection and sexuality, you will have to raise those stats through various interactions.
At each threshold of 25, 50, 75 and 100 for each stat new interactions and scenes will open up.
Only saves from 0.035 and newer are compatible! With earlier versions, you will have to start a new game!
And one more thing, regarding the size of the game. I never expected it to grow this large, as of now, there are over 1300 images in the game, and that’s what gives it it’s size.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot

Download:

Download - 6.2 GB

Big Brother – Updated - Version 0.9.0.006

screenshot
screenshot

The main character is a guy living in a family with two sisters and mom. Oh the horror! Guy?! No need to worry. Therefore, guy in the frame will appear only when necessary. However, most of the time we will be monitoring the family. Only pre-render image corresponding to a situation event and need.For its part, will try to make every effort to from the aesthetic point of view, it was all good. Thirdly, a new approach to the gameplay. Instead focus on dialogue, the depth of character interaction. Instead of the number of npc will be a focus on quality.
The game will be adapted to any resolution. As windowed and full screen. The schedule will be calculated under the fullHD (1920×1080). If you have a lower resolution and quality will not be lost. If higher, a little lost clarity, but still remain at a high level. In addition, In plan to add options to adjust the size of interface elements (icons and text).

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Changelog Version*0.9.0.009 :*

Another family movie. This one will involve Alice, Max and their mom. The family is getting more sexually open...
Kira can move back into the living room, which will open a spot for Max.
Depending on the relationship level, Max may be able to enter Alice's room while she's changing before leaving for the courses or to her friend. Similar event is added for Lisa while she's changing before the school.
Max gets to privately punish Alice on Friday evenings when she's getting ready for the club.
New evening event with mom in the bathroom. Max needs to have his “carpal tunnel syndrome” to unlock it.
New interface to leave the house and go to new locations. For now there are only two of them, but I'll add more in the future. Currently Max can go on dates with Lisa and visit a nearby coffee shop.
An important series of events with Lisa and Vicky, a new character.
After some progress in the game you'll unlock an experimental (endless) spider bait.
Max will be able to get new rewards for protecting Alice from spiders.
The game now has shopping. I'm not going to tell much about it, you'll see for yourself. At first I wanted to unlock it after getting rid of Eric, but then I decided it will lock out some earlier events when the family isn't, em, close enough. So now shopping is unlocked at the day 22. Maybe I've missed something. Please write me about any bugs you encounter, I'll try to fix them.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot

Windows all
Update: 2 October, 2017
Genre: Adventure, Big Boobs, Family sex, Incest, Milf, Bom-son, Sister-Brother, Sandlust, Sexy girl, Voyeur, Big Dick, Masturbation, Blowjob, Deeptthroat, Spanking
Language English/Russian
Size: 1.29 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 1.3 GB
Raja24x
Added: Oct 04, 2017 9:11 pm
Space Paws - Update - Version 0.62.1

screenshot
screenshot

Windows all
Update 4 October, 2017
Genre: Ren'py, Slg, Adv, Flash, Big Boobs, Straight, Naked, Fantasy, Furry, Big Dick, Voyeurism, Big Dick, Orgy, Lesbians, Wet Pussy, Cumshot, Crampie, All Sex
Size: 160 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot

Space Paws is a mix between dating-sim game and visual novel with some minigames in it. We have tried to make a funny and witty video game , with a solid argument, different walkthroughs, with animations made frame by frame, so we are trying to make a quality game.
It's an ambitious flash game with H-Scenes in it.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Changelog :

Siaren’s route is longer. 3 Dates are available now
Chapter 5th of Alison’s diary has its H-scene (cosplay poll)
Added WPG assistant (look over you bed).
Added an Easter Egg for Alison peeping scene
Drones minigame has been slightly improved.
Added 5th Labyrint and some little modifications on the 4th.
Save / Load Games have been totally reworked
Added a CG Gallery on the main menu
Added new cheats (available on the walkthrough post of the game here)
Some typos, grammar… fixed
Minor mistakes, details polished.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 159.8 MB

Snow Daze: The Music Of Winter – Ch 1-4 Version Night 4 + Walkthrough

screenshot

This version of the game contains some new art replacing some chibis on day one - three new fully illustrated scenes!
This version also contains more complex character portraits. Most of it is with Jane to show off more or what it'll be like to have 100% full ones, but most of them are more basic. Everyone at least has hypnotized expressions and expressions should be a bit more context appropriate. The main reason for this is that I want to work on the portraits a bit (the eyes and facial expressions especially) and it's fairly likely I'll redo everything I've done afterward. It'd be pointless to do a vast amount of work and then just redo it in a month or so.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

I know this isn't a huge release. Even so I hope this is satisfying for you all. The portraits are more expressive than the public release and everyone has those sexy, sexy hypnotized poses!
There is one more CG that was not included in this release. It was going to open the game but the art wasn't quite up to the standard I wanted so it'll get remade soon. For now it's attached to this post. Consider it a bonus.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows/Mac
Updated: 30 September, 2017
Genre: Ren’py, Visual Novel, Incest, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Milf, Blowjob, Titsjob, Sexual Training, Mom-Son, Brother-Sister, Mind Control, Corruption, Doggystyle, Cumshot
Size: 459 Mb - Pc Version
Size: 445 Mb - Pc Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 905.2 MB
Raja24x
Added: Oct 04, 2017 9:11 pm
Chloe18 - Version 3 + Walkthrough

screenshot
screenshot

Meet Chloe,
After having her dream destroy she decide to change her live around, you have full control of how she does that…

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows
Updated: 3 October, 2017
Genre: Date-Sim, Animation, Female Protagonist, Small Tits, Big Dick, Blowjob, Handjob, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Lesbian, Seduction, Interracial, Public Sex, Virgin, Toys, Cheating, Voyeur, School, Cumshot, Facial
Size: 262 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Carrie’s route: with a grand total of 457 new images, in which half is story and the other half is for animations

15 new achievements and scenes, most with Carrie, a couple with Susie and Loane.

New, better and smother animation system, mostly on the second part of Carrie’s route.

New place: Park, makes the game go faster with no need to go to work every day, and getting a stats boost with different clothes

New Gym scene,

Clothing store,

Many bug fixes and better game mechanics.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Four Elements Trainer – Updated - Version 0.5.07b

screenshot
screenshot

Windows all/Mac
Updated: 4 October, 2017
Genre: Ren'py, Interactive, Adventure, Sexy Girls, Small Tits, Blowjob, Titsjob, Sexual Training, Trainer, Parody, Avatar, Fantasy, Anal, Cumshot, Hardcore sex, Footjob, Facial, Humiliation
Language : English
Size: 500 Mb - Pc Version
Size: 485 Mb - Mac Version
Uncensored

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Four Elements Trainer is a massive undertaking set in the universes of Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra, and will be four complete games all united into one. Along the way, you'll find plenty of (fuckable!) characters, quests, stories, fights, and mysteries to unlock.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 986.1 MB
Raja24x
Added: Oct 06, 2017 9:10 am
Money Making Hoes - Updated - Version 0.005f

screenshot

The game is something I always wanted to do. It is Sim Brothel inspired.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Platform: PC / Windows
Updated: 27 September, 2017
Genre: Renpy, Gloryhole, Mind Control, Prostitution, Siedo, Slavery, Visual Novel, Big Dick, Blowjob, Big Boobs, Anal, Deepthroat, Handjob, Cumshot, Facial
Size: 1.06 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhvie

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download:

Download - 1.1 GB

My New Roommate – Version 0.08

screenshot
screenshot

You are a twenty-something construction worker moving out of his parent’s house. After seeing an advertisement for someone wanting a roommate you decide to check it out. The would be roommate reveals to you that she is a lesbian, but what else is there to learn about her? What was that sound you heard coming from her bedroom? You’ll find out when you move in.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Platform: Windows
Updated: 6 October, 2017
Genre: 3DCG, Date-Sim, Erotic Adventure, Lesbian, Seduction, Visual Novel, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot, Facial
Size: 358 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot

Changelog Version 0.08 :

*Changed trust lost in Chapters 6 and 7 for certain actions.
*Added a new potential dialogue and gameover in Chapter 7. This and the above change were possibly added in 0.07.2 but I forgot to add them to that changelog.
*Added Chapter 8
*Changed the title screens of some chapters to better reflect the time frame of those chapters I.E. Days 11 & 12 instead of Day 11
*Fixed Gallery showing the wrong video
*Added text to make it clear a default player name is available.
*Removed Help button it was being more annoying that helpful. May be added back in a later update.
*Fixed and rewrote dialogue through out.

screenshot screenshot

Download:
Raja24x
Added: Oct 07, 2017 10:05 am
My New Life – Updated - Version 1.1 Fixed + Extras

screenshot

You will embody the life of a young man. That he has been alone with his sister in the house of his stepmother and his two daughters. You should go to class, work and have a life in this new city. Get to know your classmates and neighbors. With you live hot situations and romantic dates.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Changelog Version 1.1 :

– Fixed some bugs
-Pam content. Recess mini game. Quest and apartament events and interactive sex.
-Brenda: Recess mini game. Quest and apartament events and interactive sex.
-Rosalva: Recess mini game, Apartament events and interactive sex
-Some new areas

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows all
Updated: 7 October, 2017
Genre: Rpg, Erotic Adventure, Milf, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Blowjob, Threesome, Titsjob, Footjob, Doggystyle, Orgy, Interracial, Incest, Voyeur, Brother-Sister, Cumshot, All Sex
Size: 1.99 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot

Download:

Download - 2.0 GB

House Party – Updated - Version 0.7.3

screenshot
screenshot

Windows
Update: 6 October, 2017
Genre: 3D, Adventure, Animation, Simulator, Flash, Naked, Big Boobs, Blonde, Brunette, Striptease, All Sex
Size: 1.13 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Story:

The House Party game (which is available for free right now on the site mentioned below) is similar to a lot of the browser-based games where your choices influence your success as you progress in the game, but it plays like a first-person RPG with interactive game models, characters, and physics, like the aforementioned Leisure Suit Larry. My inclination is to take these games in a much more raunchy direction than the LSL series however. The games will be ripe with foul language, nudity, and sex, but hopefully be just as funny and engaging. There isn’t much of a story to play though right now, just a few objectives to complete while I work on the gameplay mechanics. There are multiple story-paths though and different outcomes based on your decisions.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

dead_link_removed
Raja24x
Added: Oct 08, 2017 10:00 am
Last Days Of The Universe - Version October 2017

screenshot
screenshot

Mac/Windows 32/64 Bit
Update: 7 October, 2017
Genre: Ren'py, Visual novel, sci-fi, Adventure, Sexy girls, Big Boobs, Redhead, Fantasy, Lesbians, Wet Pussy, Oral, Doggystyle, Fingering, Anal
Size: 228 Mb - Windows 32
Size: 229 Mb - Windows 64
Size: 242 Mb - Mac Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

A super-massive black-hole is continously expanding in the center of a universe on the verge of collapse. Entire civilizations have been destroyed, others have escaped... for a while. No one is safe.
You are the leader of a world facing obliteration. Will you find a way to escape the impending doom?

screenshot
screenshot

Download:

Download - 700.5 MB

Deviant Discoveries - Updated - Version 0.13.0

screenshot

Update: 7 October, 2017
Genre: BDSM, Ren'py, Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Dick, Big Tits, Big Ass, Sexual Training, Spank, Interracial, Corruption, Teacher, School, Uniform, Blowjob, Dildo, Anal,Cumshot, Threesome
Size: 412 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

You play a scientist/professor which has invented ways to alter the human body.
He sets out to test it on students at the school he currently works in, corrupting them in the process.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

0.13.0 Changelog:

New location:

The tattoo parlour, which also gives a peak on one of the three new characters I've started to implement into the game.
Her name is Luna and she co stars in one of Yukis scenes this month.
The story about why I created her is rather exciting and I will make a post about that sooner than later.
New Character:

Lola recently won in the poll I made for you, my patrons. So I focused mostly on developing her per my fans requests.
In order to meet her you'll have to progress past a certain point in Karas story, that means you'll have to finish setting Howard up in the blackmailing scene.
After that, she'll appear in your lab as the new "There's someone here" action.
She has four new scenes after you meet her and I hope you guys like her last one, It was a hell of a scene to both setup, render and write.
Chrystal:

Two new scenes, both for her tier 3 look and would fall under the punishment category.
I also went back and rewrote all of her code, which means that the days of asking her to meet you everyday are over. From now you ask her once and she'll be at your house after school. You ask her to leave and you'll have to find her at school to re invite her.
Yuki:

It's time for her upgrade with a scene showing her reasoning for it.
There are in total four new scenes with her, one with her tier 2 look, one story line scene and two re playable sex scenes.
New minor character:

Karim makes a short appearance in Lolas encounters.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:
Raja24x
Added: Oct 09, 2017 11:08 am
My Little Angel - Updated - Version 0.6

screenshot

Windows all
Update: 2 October, 2017 
Genre: Ren'py, Corruption, Visual Novel, Interactive, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Big Dick, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Sexual Training, Comedy, Voyeur, Cumshot, All Sex
Size: 1.53 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Concept of the game with depravation, of course, came to my mind is not without influence games of Akabur, but nevertheless, the gameplay will not have nothing in common with them. The gameplay will be something like a visual novel, but there will not be any elections at all. Main heroine will just live her life, and the main character will only be able to influence on her elections.
When a wild desire you can never interfere in her life, or even make it a very pious woman. The game naturally Sand-boxing, but some of the "impact" of the protagonist can lead heroine to "end". This is probably my most difficult and most beloved project.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot

Download:

Download - 1.8 GB

Lust Affect - Updated - Version 0.801

screenshot
screenshot

Windows all
Update: 9 October, 2017
Genre: Ren'py, Erotic Adventure, Visual Novel, Space, Corruption, Seduction, Handjob, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Handjob, Blowjob, Brunette, Facial, Hardcore Sex
Language: English, Russian
Size: 657 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

This is a game based on the universe “Mass Effect.” You can download the first teaser of our game.
The game contains sexually explicit material. You will play a clone of Captain Shepard. His goal – the seduction of women on board the “Normandy”.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:
Raja24x
Added: Oct 11, 2017 1:07 pm
Sea Holiday – Version 0.6

screenshot
screenshot

It is a sequel of Road Trip. This time Jennifer will go on holiday trip with her boy friend and family members. But her boyfriend and her cousin will do something stupid, which will spoil their vocation and Jennifer will have to deal with new problems again.
Many feedback are taken into account from Road Trip. This game will focus far more strongly on the story and the plot of the game. It will be new elements and Jennifer will have multiple appearances.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows all
Release Date: 9 October, 2017
Genre: Ren'py, 3DCG, Games, Malleck, RPG, Cheating, Big Boobs, Outdor, Sexy Lingerie, Brunette, Big Ass, Netorare, Naked, Big Dick, Blowjob, Public Sex
Size: 959 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 958.7 MB

Big Brother – Updated - Version 0.9.0.007 + Licence + Mods - Saves And Walkthrough

screenshot
screenshot

The main character is a guy living in a family with two sisters and mom. Oh the horror! Guy?! No need to worry. Therefore, guy in the frame will appear only when necessary. However, most of the time we will be monitoring the family. Only pre-render image corresponding to a situation event and need.For its part, will try to make every effort to from the aesthetic point of view, it was all good. Thirdly, a new approach to the gameplay. Instead focus on dialogue, the depth of character interaction. Instead of the number of npc will be a focus on quality.
The game will be adapted to any resolution. As windowed and full screen. The schedule will be calculated under the fullHD (1920×1080). If you have a lower resolution and quality will not be lost. If higher, a little lost clarity, but still remain at a high level. In addition, In plan to add options to adjust the size of interface elements (icons and text).

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Changelog (google translated from Russian)
● The requirements for Lisa have changed, to negotiate a blowjob in the store room and bathroom.
● Fixed a bug where players managed to have anal sex with Lisa in the kitchen before she stopped wearing panties in the house.
● Fixed a bug where Alice fled for help with a spider when Katya was in the house, which led to conflicts between events.
● Fixed some typos.
● Fixed some situations with displaying incorrect avatars in dialogs.
About license version
Requires an Internet connection at startup, scans the system libraries of the game, updating them if necessary from the developer server. Login / password, as well as patreon-subscription for the game is not required. This feature is officially disabled by Dark Silver (the developer) at least three versions ago.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot

Windows all
Update: 10 October, 2017
Genre: Adventure, Big Boobs, Family sex, Incest, Milf, Bom-son, Sister-Brother, Sandlust, Sexy girl, Voyeur, Big Dick, Masturbation, Blowjob, Deeptthroat, Spanking
Language English/Russian
Size: 1.29 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 1.3 GB
Raja24x
Added: Oct 14, 2017 11:19 am
Man of the House - Version 0.5.8 + Extra Content & Walkthrough

screenshot
screenshot

You will be able to freely move around locations, both inside your appartment and throughout the city. During your exploring you will encounter NPC’s, find items and trigger events.
You get to decide how you will react, affecting the stats of the NPC’s, namely: love and special.
The love stat indicates how much an girl loves you, increase this stat to unlock new dialog options and events.
The special stat is different for each girl and you will have to find out how to raise it. By raising this stat you will unlock more…exciting…dialog options and events.
Most actions and events can be repeated a number of times before they stop increasing stats, but be careful, wrong decisions might decrease a girl’s stats as well!

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Version 0.58
New events
• Added a new event chain for mom.
• Extended one of Veronica’s exsting event chains.
• Added several images for Veronica.
• Added a new NPC (with a small bonus event).
• Added achievements for all events up to now.

Gameplay
• Changed save game folder to a subfolder of the game. Don't forget to copy your save from
the previous version to the new folder.
• The pizzeria now opens at 11:00 instead of 12:00.

Bugfixes
• Fixed a lot of bugs and some typos. Thanks for all the feedback & bug reports guys!

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows
Updated: 13 October, 2017
Genre: Unity-3D, Date-Sim, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Big Dick, Handjob, Incest, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister, Seduction, Corruption, Voyeur
Language: English/German
Size: 855 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 855.1 MB

Vis-Major - Version 0.41

screenshot
screenshot

You’ll assume the role of a special girl - Cara. The game starts with a short introduction on where she came from. This will allow You to choose some of her skills to start with. After that, you will take control of her daily life, where she will have to uncover the mystery of her origin and the future that awaits her. You will be the one to create it, you are this worlds "Vis Major".

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Platform: PC / Windows
Release Date: 13 October, 2017
Genre: Erotic adventure, RPG, Animation, Corruption, Big Boobs, Lesbians, Big Dick, Blowjob, Public-sex, Crampie, Cumshot, Wet Pussy, Redhead, Teen, Doggystyle, Uniform, Sexy Lingerie, All Sex
Size: 733 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Changelog 0.41:

Next day at the Office (10 animations)
First day at the Gym (3 workout animations)
7 unlockable dreams
Additional (3) more explicit waking up images if exhibitionism is unlocked
All sprites are now standardized*
All face portraits are now standardized*
Bugfixes

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:
Raja24x
Added: Oct 14, 2017 11:20 am
Adventure of Willy D – Version 0.0.7

screenshot

Adventures of Willy D. is point and click adventure type of game. If i would compare it’s game play most similar would probably be “Broken Sword” but with adult content.
Everything in game is animated so that means it is not type of graphic novel where you just see pictures or animations only in certain situations. Even when character just stands you may see his movement of breathing.​

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Updated: 14 October, 2017
Genre: 3D, Animation, Big Boobs, Adventure, Blonde, Office, Glasses, Cheading, Sexy Lingerie, Sexy Girls, Anal, Big Dick, Cumshot
Size: 2.86 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 2.9 GB

Summertime Saga - Updated - Version 0.14.1

screenshot
screenshot

Platform: Windows/Mac
Update: 12 October, 2017
Genre: Ren'py, Dating Sim, Incest, Big Boobs, Big Dick, Voyeurism, Humor, Public Sex, Latex, Gloryhole, Spanking, Anal, Milf, Cumshot, Mom-son, Brother-Sister, All Sex
Size: 880 Mb - Pc Version
Size: 866 Mb - Mac Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot

After his father died leaving his mother, sister and him behind, there fathers death though was suspicious and police investigated it . He also left the family a huge debt to some shady people. So now he has to look after them both plus find the people that caused his fathers death, save for college and find a girl for prom.
Gameplay:

– Visual Novel story progression
– Dating sim stat and quest progression
– Enhanced experience through cut scenes and mini games
– Powered by Renpy Engine

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Download:

Download - 1.7 GB
Raja24x
Added: Oct 14, 2017 11:21 am
Lust and Power – Version 0.6a + Cheats

screenshot
screenshot

In this game you play as a young man, whose family inherited a mansion from a distant relative. There you are going to reveal some mysteries and to gain some dark powers. You will have to face demon attacks, to meet some strange persons, to protect your family (mom and sister), and to use their gratefulness to gain control over them and to make them your sex slaves.​

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Release Date: 12 October, 2017
Genre: Erotic Adventure, Ren'py, Demons, Fantasy, Incest, Mom-Son, Milf, Hardcore Sex, MILF, Big Boobs, Doggystyle, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Crampie, Sexy Lingerie
Size: 270 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot

Lust and Power v.0.6.a changelog:

- new character: Lisa. You meet her during your raids and persuade her to move in your house
- new demonic ally. You meet him during your raids
- 2 new locations: Lisa's hideout, police station
- 2 new storyline quests
- 2 new Lisa's quests
- 2 new skills: death hand, potions making
- 4 new items: a heart of a red demon, a heart of a biter demon, health potion, energy potion
- new battle animations of mental shield
- some old bugs fixed
- if you are interested in new hot scenes, wait for v.0.6.b, this version doesn't have new hot scenes

Cheats
in console type:
energy v_my_energy = 10
health v_my_health = 10

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Neighbor’s Family – Updated - Version 0.3

screenshot
screenshot

You’ve got a role of a simple guy, to whom one fine morning the neighbour knocked at the door, asking for help.​

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows
Updated: 11 October, 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Milf, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Grope, Massage, Facial, Voyeur, Seduction, Cheating
Language : English
Size: 437 Mb
Uncensored

screenshot
screenshot

Download:

Download - 436.9 MB
Raja24x
Added: Oct 14, 2017 11:21 am
Witch Hunter – Version 0.1

screenshot
screenshot

This Game will be a visual novel built on the RenPy engine with a variety of gameplay elements, mini-games and multiple endings.
The main character is Lord Cedrick acts disguised as Rick Hoffman (local librarian).
By order of Phobos’ He’s trying to find a successor to the throne, and to weaken the cohesion of the witchs.The game will contain a plurality of NSWF images with the ability to fuck each of the witches, as well as many minor characters of the animated series.​

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows/Mac
Release Date: 8 October, 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Blowjob, Witch, Anal, Hardcore Sex, Big Dick, Gangbang, Teen, Blonde, Wet Pussy, Masturbation, Sexy Lingerie, Big Boobs, Fantasy
Size: 97 Mb - Pc Version
Size: 86 Mb - Pc Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot
screenshot

Download:

Download - 183.0 MB

Zero G Academy - Version 0.3

screenshot
screenshot

Updated: 13 October, 2017
Genre: Ren'py, Visual novel, Sci-fi, Adventure, Voyeur, Sex Toys, Muscle girl, Exhibitionism, Big Dick, Futanary, Fantasy, Doggystyle, Wet Pussy, Cumshot, Crampie
Size: 218 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Changelog Version 0.2 :

New scenes with the Doc.
New Scenes with the Brutal Ball team.
New Scene with the Coach.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot