Author
Raja24x
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 14, 2018 9:29 am
Breeders Of The Nephelym – Updated - Version 0.6441 Alpha

screenshot

Breeders of the Nephelym is an immersive, beautifully erotic 3D adventure game centered around catching and breeding the Nephelym, an enigmatic race of monster-human hybrids.

screenshot

Platform: Windows 64 Bit
Updated: 10 March, 2018
Genre: Breeding, Furry, Big Dick, Outdor, Big Boobs, Wet Pussy, Hardcore Sex, Fantasy, Cumshot, Blowjob, Adventure, Hardcore Sex, Crampie, Outdor, Blonde, Sexy Lingerie, Monsters, Doggystyle, Pregnancy
Language: English
Size: 907 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Update: Hotfix Build 0.6441

Fixed: Crash when selling last Nephelym.
Fixed: Crash with clothing hotkeys during creation.
Fixed: Male shoulders using wrong transform space.
Fixed: Stretched dick during first breeding phase.

EXE Location
Only one exe ships with the game now, the real one. It's located in Radiant\Binaries\Win64\Radiant-Win64-Shipping.exe

New Additions (Since 0.640)
5 New color schemes for each variant.
Breeding system now lets you choose the "giver" and "receiver".
Doggy sex position now supports large giver with normal receiver.
Far superior UI with moveable/resizable windows.
Adjustable dicks/dick system improvement.
Real physics simulation rework.
Camera settings.
Feral Foxen.
Butterfly sex position.
First basic pass on traits system.
New NPC Camilla.
Fixes and Improvements
Fixed: Futanari option doesn't function.
Fixed: Can harvest and breed without lust.
Fixed: Inventory list UI sticks between game loads.
Fixed: Inventory UI can be accessed at inappropriate times.
Fixed: Male breeder uses female motion animations.
Fixed: Weird item trade behavior.
Fixed: Crashes related to offspring and futa options.
Any amount of lust greater than 0 is enough to perform tasks.
Lust cost reduced.
Camera ****m speed for breeder creation and breeding sessions increased.
Fixed: Crashes related to trading and breeding.
Fixed: UI does not scale to anything not 16:9.
Fixed: Duplicate Butt entry in character editor.
Fixed: Can "buy" barn without it being added.
Added: UI will now auto select the first entry in a list.
Fixed: Crashes during breeding/trading/activating world nodes.
Fixed: Auto cycle dialogue option interferes with trading.
Current Development
More color schemes.
Blessed Nephelym.
Better hair, more styles.
More clothing.
More feral variants.
Randomized body shapes/faces.
Better early game.
More NPCs.
Bug fixes and stability.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot

Download:

My New Life – Updated - Version 1.5.2 - The Princess + Walkthrough

screenshot

You will embody the life of a young man. That he has been alone with his sister in the house of his stepmother and his two daughters. You should go to class, work and have a life in this new city. Get to know your classmates and neighbors. With you live hot situations and romantic dates.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows all
Updated: 13 March, 2018
Genre: Rpg, Erotic Adventure, Milf, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Blowjob, Threesome, Titsjob, Footjob, Doggystyle, Orgy, Interracial, Incest, Voyeur, Brother-Sister, Cumshot, All Sex
Size: 3.03 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Changelog Version 1.5 :

CHEAT PASSWORD: 1640
Content:

-Title Screen redone
-Add HUD with Day, Hour, and Money.
-Fixed some little Bugs
-Redone and restructure Phil recess event, reduce only need 6 times
-Charles event recess reduce only 5 times
-Jason event recess reduce only 5 times
-Carol event recess reduce only 5 times
-Sandra event recess reduce only 5 times
-Daisy event recess reduce only 5 times
-Pam event recess reduce only 5 times
-Nadine event recess reduce only 5 times
-House of Rachell all redone is more dynamic and quick
-House of Mss.Taylor all redone is more dynamic and quick
-Laura events start more quick, ( only need go three times to Mss. Taylor house
-Reduce Stress of Interactive sex Rachel
-Reduce Stress of Interactive sex Mss-Taylor
-Reduce Stress of Interactive sex Carol
-Reduce Stress of Interactive sex Phil's mom
-Reduce Stress of Interactive sex Pam
-Reduce Stress of Interactive sex Nadine
-Reduce Stress of Interactive sex Charles's Sister
-Reduce Stress of Interactive sex Jet
-Reduce Stress of Interactive sex Aunt
-Reduce Stress of Interactive sex Cousin
-Reduce Stress of Interactive sex Maria
-Reduce Stress of Interactive sex Sarah
-Reduce Stress of Interactive sex Brenda
-Morgan help to activate Jet Quest now activated when you have interactive Sex with all girls no only Rachel.
- Dad come back in 30 days
- Job events activate in every 10 days worked
- Full quest of Daisy and full events in her house.

screenshot

Download:

Download - 3.0 GB
Raja24x
Added: Mar 14, 2018 1:57 pm
Ntr Origins - Noe way out - Version 1.1

screenshot

Noe Way Out! This is the first installment in a planned 4-part series of NTR origin stories that follow the main cast of girls up to how they ended up at ‘Little Toscana’. This is both the first published content in the Noemi’s Toscana Rebirth (NTR) branch of the beWilderverse and the first content published in that shared universe outside of the AoH branch. This is also the first appearance of many of the series main characters, including the titular Noemi, as well as Brad, Salvatore and “Old Roy”… plus side characters such as Alice and Beth.
NTR Origins: Noe Way Out Notes
A short but full story spanning an unspecified but large span of months, playing out across 7 scenes. They tell the story of Noemi Bellocchio and her fall from successful restaurateur after a number of setbacks. A full lead in to the situations and characters first encountered in Noemi’s Toscana Rebirth (NTR) main game.​

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Platform: Windows
Updated: 13 March, 2018
Genre: 3DG, Sexy Girls, Female Protagonist, Visual Novel, Netorare, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Threesome, Handjob, Humiliation, Corruption, Seduction, Brunette, Public Sex, Voyeur, Cumshot, Facial
Size: 816 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot

Download:

Download - 815.8 MB
Raja24x
Added: Mar 14, 2018 3:44 pm
Milf's Control - Version 1.0c + Mod Version 1.2

screenshot

Platform: WindowsVista/Windows7/Windows8/Windows10
Updated: March, 2018
Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Big Boobs, Male Protagonist, Doggystyle, Brunette, Milf, Incest, Mom-Son, Oral, Titsjob, Anal, Lesbians, Blowjob, Voyeur, Cumshot, Oral, Titsjob, Threesome, Glasses, Public Sex, Hardcore Sex, Facial
Size: 1.85 GB
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Mod Overview:

move with mouse,Strength mini-game,card-game,lock-pick,system option,money​
Installation:
you have to decompile Game.rgss3a (RPG Maker Decrypter.exe)
2.Chose Game.rgss3a in decrypter then chose extract all.
3. In extract folder of decrypter Copy/Cut that extracted files (Data,Images,etc) in Extract folder paste and replace all in Folder where Game.exe is located.
4.Delete File name Game.rgss3a.
5.Run the Game.exe and enjoy

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Changelog:

v1.2:
you will now start with 999... gold and with diamond cards
Added option to add money (In your room upper-left corner there is a star)
Easy typing game just have to type X once
v.1.1:
added system option and easy lock-pick

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 1.9 GB
Raja24x
Added: Mar 14, 2018 6:19 pm
Bastard Girls – Updated - Version 0.1.0

screenshot
screenshot

Windows all
Updated: 14 March, 2018
Genre: Ren'py, Visual Novel, Male Protagonist, Exhibitionism, Interactive, Animation, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Big Dick, BBC, Blowjob, Interracial, School, Submission, Public sex, Cumshot, Uniform, Lesbians, Facial
Lanugage: English, Spanish
Size: 1.52 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

You are an ordinary young man, your father dies in an automobile accident and your mother died when you were born, so they take you to an orphanage until you reach the age of majority. But one day you receive a mysterious letter inviting you to study in a private school. When you arrive at the Island, you realize that nothing of what you consider normal, is not so much anymore.

The game is bilingual so you can choose between Spanish and English languages. At the beginning of the game is like a graphic novel in full force. But over time it will be an open world where you can choose where you want and who you want to go with.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 1.5 GB
Raja24x
Added: Mar 16, 2018 12:12 pm
Pact with a Witch – Updated - Version 00.07.04

screenshot

Your roommate and best friend tries to fuck Neus, the most introverted of the whole design school, who bites him just after you save her.
You discover that bite was not only for self-defense, it also contains a bewitching that turns your roomate step by step into a girl.
Who everyday that pases, she seem forgeting more his past and becoming more attracted to you.
To save your friend, you make a pact wit Neus to have 4 dates, and the last night she promises to return his original male form to your buddy.
Although it seems that she keeps her word, there are sinister things she had not told you yet.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Platform: Windows/Mac/Android
Updated: 15 March, 2018
Genre: Ren'py, Date-Sim, Interactive, Sexy Girls, Small Tits, Big Boobs, Genderbender, Blowjob, Hardcore Sex, Mystery, Romance, Big Dick, Public Sex, Seduction, Brunette, Glasses, Cumshot
Size: 243 Mb - Pc Version
Size: 226 Mb - Mac Version
Size: 256 Mb - Android Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Changelog 00.07.04:

- Lot of artwork like MACBA part or First date with Neus in the bar.
- MIni-Game-Sex-Battle with Didac is already inside of the game.
- The way to arrive to that part is also done.
- If you arrive to 5th day you can read the first writing of the new and last day of the game.

Well, at last I could manage to put the mini-game inside the game, so far looks work fine, there´s still an strange bug clicking in the middle of screen while you read the text... weird... I hope to solve it soon.
Mini-game has no translation at all yet, so if you wanna catch anything there, play that part in spanish, even thought there´s a lot of text yet to be implemented, I would really appreciate any kind of feedback about it and if you see any other error, bug or mistake... programming such part had been (and still is) a huge hedache, but I think result is starting to look great.
Now, having this part implemented I can start to write the 5 different ways to start the NEW and LAST day of Pact with a witch. When you get up in the morning and you find Didac there sleeping, doing something else, or even just not being there...
I want first to write those parts so can be translated sooner, before going back to illustrate the park part.
It had been rough months since November after working on the mini-game, (and there´s still much work to do there, mechanics, narrative and pose 02-03), But now everything starts looking a bit much better and getting back to write story and illustrates it´s a relieve for me... I enjoy it a lot. ^^

screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 726.9 MB
Raja24x
Added: Mar 16, 2018 6:28 pm
My Sister, My Roommate – Updated - Version .6

screenshot
screenshot

Don’t expect to see comically oversized boobs or mind control or zombies. Just good old fashioned seduction of beautiful girls. And hopefully a little bit of sub-par comedy mixed in.

I expect to take “My Sister, My Roommate” a lot deeper than the demo currently shows. In future releases, sex won’t come as easy, but I wanted to make sure I had the ability to render quality sex scenes… And well… I was so preoccupied with whether or not I could, I didn’t stop to think if I should…

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows
Updated: 16 March, 2018
Genre: Ren’py, Visual Novel, Male Protagonist, Incest, Brother-Sister, Milf, Big Boobs, Voyeur, Redhead, Blonde, Wet Pussy, Handjob, Seduction, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Public Sex, Sexy Lingerie
Size: 1.08 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

In this update:

Our story continues...
202 New Image Renders
3 Different Endings, depending on your choices from both this update and the previous update
Each ending will have its own “happy ending” (with animations), as well as another sex scene that everyone will experience

Fixed a couple minor glitches from previous versions, which should not impact old saves.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 1.1 GB
Raja24x
Added: Mar 17, 2018 8:52 am
Man of the House - Version 0.7.0b + Extra+ Incest Patch

screenshot
screenshot

You will be able to freely move around locations, both inside your appartment and throughout the city. During your exploring you will encounter NPC’s, find items and trigger events.
You get to decide how you will react, affecting the stats of the NPC’s, namely: love and special.
The love stat indicates how much an girl loves you, increase this stat to unlock new dialog options and events.
The special stat is different for each girl and you will have to find out how to raise it. By raising this stat you will unlock more…exciting…dialog options and events.
Most actions and events can be repeated a number of times before they stop increasing stats, but be careful, wrong decisions might decrease a girl’s stats as well!

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Changelog 0.7.0b:

• Added a new event chain for Veronica.
• Added a new (sub)location with several new areas.
• Added a video player to the engine, allowing me to add animations from now on!
• Added the first animations for Veronica, as a test (please let me know if you like them).
• Added a new NPC. Just an introduction so far and no hints (yet), so you’ll have to find out the old-school way!
• Added a nice little easter egg for the new NPC, happy hunting .
• Added a new (player made) background track to the city map, please let me know if you like it!
Gameplay
• You can now toggle hints on/off in the phone settings, for those of you that like a challenge.
• Added videos to the gallery.
• Loads of code optimization -> next update I will start balacing the moods/stats.
Bugfixes
• You will now receive the selfie from Ashley after making out with her, in any location.
• Fixed a lot of minor bugs and typos again. Thanks for all the feedback & bug reports guys!
Extra
• Added a bonus animation to the extra version.
• Added some more bonus images to the extra version.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows
Genre: Unity-3D, Date-Sim, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Big Dick, Handjob, Incest, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister, Seduction, Corruption, Voyeur, Cumshot, Threesome, Facial
Language: English/German
Size: 632 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Incest Patch Instructions:

Just copy the mapping.xml file to same directory as the game (overwrite the existing mapping.xml)
This patch will restore all character to their orignal relationships:
Mom (instead of landlady)
Sister (instead of roommate)

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot

Download:

Download - 632.2 MB
Raja24x
Added: Mar 17, 2018 10:20 am
House Party – Updated - Version 0.9.0

screenshot
screenshot

Windows
Update: 16 March, 2018
Genre: Ren'py, 3D, Adventure, Animation, Simulator, Flash, Naked, Big Boobs, Blonde, Brunette, Striptease, Wet Pussy, Big Dick, Seduction, Blowjob, Cumshot, Seduction
Size: 1.23 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Story:

The House Party game (which is available for free right now on the site mentioned below) is similar to a lot of the browser-based games where your choices influence your success as you progress in the game, but it plays like a first-person RPG with interactive game models, characters, and physics, like the aforementioned Leisure Suit Larry. My inclination is to take these games in a much more raunchy direction than the LSL series however. The games will be ripe with foul language, nudity, and sex, but hopefully be just as funny and engaging. There isn’t much of a story to play though right now, just a few objectives to complete while I work on the gameplay mechanics. There are multiple story-paths though and different outcomes based on your decisions.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Version 0.9.0 Changelog:

• Updated Ashley’s story in the Original Story
• Added quest “Military Precision” to the Original Story
• Added quest “Magic Mike” to the Original Story
• Added quest “Runner Runner” to the Original Story
• Updated all alcohol models
• Increased performance of culling and gameplay
• Optimized and enhanced Frank’s model
• Frank now has a penis
• Optimized and enhanced Patrick’s model
• Patrick now has a penis
• Optimized and enhanced Derek’s model
• Derek now has a penis
• Updated joint model
• Updated eyedrops model
• Updated Painkillers model
• Added Allergy Medication Texture to Painkillers
• It’s now possible for NPCs to have sex with one another
• Improved Lighting in dim areas
• Upgraded to Unity 2017.3.1
• Fixed a bug where loading a save from a different story you are currently playing would break the load
• Console: Can now change the size of characters, and certain interactive items and game objects
• Console: Can now modify the size of several character body parts
• Console: Added additional emotes that can be executed
• Console: WarpTo now also accepts Vector3 (X, Y, Z) coordinates
• Console: Can now remove most items successfully from the player’s inventory
• Console: Can now modify personality traits for each character in a story
• Console: Improved readability, formatting, and over time, better help text
• Console: Misc. minor sub-command fixes and additions
• Console: Can now rotate the cross-hair into a cross position, change its color, and change its size

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 1.2 GB
Raja24x
Added: Mar 17, 2018 12:56 pm
Angelica’s Temptation – Updated - Version 0.2.7

screenshot
screenshot

Angelica is passing through a very dificultfase in her mariage, her husband Henry is having many problems with his work and this is also affecting their sex life, Angelica’s temptation begin on the day Henry’s best friend comes to live with them, his name is Mark and he is passing through a nasty divorce witch is why he came to live with then, he needed a place to lay low for a while as the things with the divorce are solved, the story also counts with the participation of Aria who is Angelica’s best friend…​

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Released: 16 March, 2018
Genre: 3DCG, Big Boobs, Femle Protagonist, Visual Novel, Big dick, Cheating, Interracial, Milf, Saruh, Visual Novel, Blonde, Brunette, Handjob, Doggystyle, Cumshot, Facial, Sexy Lingerie, Threesome, Anal, Voyeur
Size: 738 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Changelog:

About 5 to 6000 lines of dialog (More or Less) I don't know for sure since I've already had a couple of beers....(o_O)
455 Images added to the script
5 more in-game days added
Continuation to all the Story paths...
Introduction to 2 new path which I'll call Mark Dark path and Faithful path (It's Really subtle but it's is there...)

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 738.3 MB
Raja24x
Added: Mar 17, 2018 2:26 pm
My New Life – Updated - Version 1.5Fixed + Extra - The Princess + Walkthrough

screenshot

You will embody the life of a young man. That he has been alone with his sister in the house of his stepmother and his two daughters. You should go to class, work and have a life in this new city. Get to know your classmates and neighbors. With you live hot situations and romantic dates.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows all
Updated: 17 March, 2018
Genre: Rpg, Erotic Adventure, Milf, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Blowjob, Threesome, Titsjob, Footjob, Doggystyle, Orgy, Interracial, Incest, Voyeur, Brother-Sister, Cumshot, All Sex
Size: 3.03 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Changelog Version 1.5 :

CHEAT PASSWORD: 1640 ATENCION! BACKUP OF YOUR OLD SAVE GAMES.
-Add HUD with Day, Hour, and Money.
-Fixed Bugs
-Redone and restructure Phil recess event, reduce only need 6 times
-Charles event recess reduce only 5 times
-Jason event recess reduce only 5 times
-Carol event recess reduce only 5 times
-Sandra event recess reduce only 5 times
-Daisy event recess reduce only 5 times
-Pam event recess reduce only 5 times
-Nadine event recess reduce only 5 times
-House of Rachell all redone is more dynamic and quick
-House of Mss.Taylor all redone is more dynamic and quick
-Laura events start more quick, ( only need go three times to Mss. Taylor house
-Reduce Stress of Interactive sex Rachel
-Reduce Stress of Interactive sex Mss-Taylor
-Reduce Stress of Interactive sex Carol
-Reduce Stress of Interactive sex Phil's mom
-Reduce Stress of Interactive sex Pam
-Reduce Stress of Interactive sex Nadine
-Reduce Stress of Interactive sex Charles's Sister
-Reduce Stress of Interactive sex Jet
-Reduce Stress of Interactive sex Aunt
-Reduce Stress of Interactive sex Cousin
-Reduce Stress of Interactive sex Maria
-Reduce Stress of Interactive sex Sarah
-Reduce Stress of Interactive sex Brenda
-Morgan help to activate Jet Quest now activated when you have interactive Sex with all girls no only Rachel.
-Dad Come back 30 days ago
-Job events reduce a 10 / 20 / 30 etc..
XTRAS: Threesome Amaria & Tyna / Recces sexevent Daisy / Recess Sex event Tyna

screenshot

Download:

Download - 3.0 GB
Raja24x
Added: Mar 18, 2018 3:00 pm
Sisterly Lust – Version 0.7 - Extra Scenes Edition

screenshot

Until recently you’ve lived in a different part of the country with your father. Your parents divorced when you were very little and the family was ripped apart after a fierce custody battle. Your mother took her three daughters home, while your father moved away with you. You haven’t seen your family since and any attempts at communication were very much discouraged by your father.

But now, everything has changed after his sudden death. During your fathers funeral you were approached by a woman you instantly recognized as your mother. She asked if you would be willing to go home with her, meet your sisters and be a family again.

You hesitantly said yes…​

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows/Mac
Genre: Ren'py, Incest, Corruption, Big Boobs, Brunette, Wet Pussy, Group Sex, BDSM, Big Dick, Voyeur, Blowjob, Cumshot, Interracial, Anal, Lesbians, Threesome, Femdom, Facial, Hardcore Sex
Size: 539 Mb - Pc Version
Size: 524 Mb - Mac Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 1.0 GB
Raja24x
Added: Mar 18, 2018 4:05 pm
MyXXXKin - Updated - Version 0.2.0.7

screenshot

Platform: PC/Windows
Updated: 18 March, 2018
Genre: Male Protagonist, Adventure, Blonde, Big Dick, Big Boobs, Incest, Masturbation, Milf, RPG, Sjanimations, Cumshot, Handjob, Mom-son, Family sex, Brother-Sister, Sexy Lingerie, Voyeur, Teen, Facial
Size: 558 Mb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot

Here are a little guide for a game:
You can save your game progress only at night;
To unlock a new H-scenes you need to definite value of relations and courage;
You improve relations when you speak with character or when you do some "H" things;
There are current list of places where you can open scenes:
In school;
In bathroom;
Sitting at a computer;
When you sleep;
At night with your relatives;
In the shop;
At daytime with sisters.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot

Download:

High-Rise Climb – Updated - Version 0.2c

screenshot

Corruption is about Byron, a financial analyst who just recently started to struggle. Help Byron climb the corporate ladder to become the most powerful man in the world. What will you do with that power? Will you use it to help those around you, or will you like so many before you, get corrupted?​

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Windows/Mac
Genre: 3DCG, Corruption, Harem, Big Boobs, Blonde, Brunette, Redhead, Masturbation, Seduction, Big Dick, Blowjob, Wet Pussy, Threesome, Voyeur, Doggystyle, Handjob, Cumshot, Facial
Size: 861 Mb - Pc Version
Size: 845 Mb - Mac Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Version 0.2c Changelog:

Slightly under 300 images

Angela Date Event
Alice Event x 2 (Req. Psychology I)
Ida Event (Req. Biology I)
Izumi Event (Req. Engineering I)
Promotion Event
Angela Past Present Future
Izumi Past Present Future
Angela Grope x 3
Izumi Grope x 2
Grace Grope x 2
Get Phone #s ( relatively easily)
Hints: There is no right choices in this game when given a choice many times there will be an alternative path.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 1.7 GB
Raja24x
Added: Mar 18, 2018 10:08 pm
Adventure of Willy D – Version 0.16 - Update

screenshot

Adventures of Willy D. is point and click adventure type of game. If i would compare it’s game play most similar would probably be “Broken Sword” but with adult content.
Everything in game is animated so that means it is not type of graphic novel where you just see pictures or animations only in certain situations. Even when character just stands you may see his movement of breathing.​

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Genre: 3D, Animation, Big Boobs, Adventure, Blonde, Brunette, Redhead, Office, Glasses, Cheating, Sexy Lingerie, Sexy Girls, Anal, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Interracial, Orgy, Doggystyle
Size: 5.60 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 5.6 GB
Raja24x
Added: Mar 18, 2018 11:22 pm
My Girlfriend’s Amnesia – Version Final + Fix and Mod

screenshot
screenshot

The story is full of twists and turns as you find out that the police are investigating foul play in her accident, her twin sister moves in with you two and a mysterious girl gives you her phone number. The sister is up to no good, looking to seduce you and your girlfriend with every chance she gets. Your girlfriend's condition, however, makes you face a very interesting situation where you can decide how to behave towards her... After all she forgets everything the next day. You could be a gentleman and treat her right, you can play it safe by not pushing too much in one direction or you could be a jerk and take advantage of her. That's all up to you. Each day has three different endings with animated scenes depending on your behaviour : Gentleman ending - Neutral ending - Jerk ending and your girlfriend reacts to how you treat her during the day. Have a look!
The game is focused heavily on decision making with various outcomes, some short term and others long term.

My Girlfriend's Amnesia is a new RPG Maker MV Game that features original 18+ 3D content. The game places you in a situation where your girlfriend suffered a car accident and now experiences a form of recurring amnesia meaning that she not only forgot the last two years of her life (and ever meeting you) but also, every day she wakes up she forgets everything all over again.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Genre: Rpg, 3DCG, Animation, Incest, Sexy Girls, Big Boobs, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Groped, Seduction, Cheating, Lesbian, Voyeur, Mystery, Big Dick, Handjob, Threesome, Lesbians, Sister-Sister, dildo, Anal
Size: 4.73 Gb
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Version Final:

This version concludes the game and shows different endings, depending on what you choose. There are video animations, 5 of them and enough content to put everything to rest. While there were updates with more content, add the 5 videos and I think this version does a pretty damn good job! Since there is no neutral ending you need to have more than 1 hearts to access the gentleman ending and less than 1 to access the jerk ending.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot

Download:

Download - 4.7 GB
Raja24x
Added: Mar 19, 2018 9:59 am
Rouge-Like: Evolution Version 0.978b - Update

screenshot
screenshot

Windows/Mac/Linux
Genre: Adventure, Animation, Sexy Girl, Male Protagonist, Big Boobs, Interracial, Blowjob, Anal, Big Dick, Sexual Training, Rouge, X-Man, Cumshot, Parody, Handjob, Sexy Lingerie, Titsjob, Facial, Threesome, Voyeur
Size: 54 Mb - Pc Version
Size: 52 Mb - Mac Version
Size: 53 Mb - Linux Version
Uncensored
rar arhive

screenshot

Changelog - Version 0.978a

-Emma has a chance to randomly appear after class, and is more likely to give you detention. Expect some tweaks to this in later builds, but this at least makes it easier to test things.

-Kitty's Footjob scene should work now, variables should be fixed, and I added an option for when orgasming.

-The Lesbian scenes should allow you to properly change their activities, and I also added one to let you change what Kitty is doing. Let me know if there are any oddities there. Also I toned down the dirty talk on the secondary girl a bit.

-I forgot to mention, but I added a dirty talk addition. I'm not 100% happy with how this flows and will likely tweak the order of events here, but it's kind of fun.

-I believe I removed the option for Emma to spend the night. That should not be available yet since some of the subsystems involved have not yet been updated for her. Let me know if you can still convince her to stay over.

-If you see an "[E_like]" error, let me know what you were doing at the time, it would result from Emma trying to say something in a dialog sequence that shouldn't be available at the moment (because it hasn't been edited to fit her).

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Download:

Download - 159.1 MB