Author
sleepyposter
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 01, 2018 1:45 pm
screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Inside Diana Sweet - July 23, 2016

Diana Sweet begins by teasing us in black heels, red panties and a black spaghetti-strap top. She undulates her torso most appealingly, bending over so that (oops!) her pretty little breasts come out of her top. So of course she has to (oh so casually) recline on the couch, legs spread, so that she can massage her breasts and nipples. Then off comes the top, and we are treated to some rear spreads with her red panties pulled aside. And then the panties come off, and Diana lies on her side and gives us some more spreads from that position. Her facial emotions run from teasing, to sultry, to challenging. She doesn't say a word, but she's definitely "talking" to us with her eyes :-)

Next, Diana takes out the gizmo (okay, it is called a "lateral vaginal retractor", but the name is is less attractive that how its used). She inserts it and click, click, click... click... stretches her vagina open wide for us to look inside her (smiling, sultry, challenging). Her legs open wide, she points her toes out so that she is as open to our inspection as she can get (and our cameraman gets in close, too).

Diana also does something interesting when she closes her legs and puts her knees to her ears. Smiling out from the small gap between her legs, we see "smiling face" and "stretched open cunt" in the same frame. And then we see Diana probe herself with a purple jelly dildo.

The scene ends with a slow removal of the retractor, so we can see her vagina slowly closing as it its withdrawn. But before we fade to black, Diana gives us one final reach-around gape. Smiling. Sultry. Challenging...

gyno, toys, special toys, dildo, czech,

screenshot

File Name : Inside-DSweet.mp4
File Size : 1.9 GB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:18:37
Video : AVC (AVC), 14.0 Mbps, 25.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, channel0, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc - Inside-DSweet.rar - 1.9 GB
sleepyposter
Added: Nov 30, 2018 8:33 am
screenshot

screenshot

Blonde slut fucks her driver

Sweet Cat

Two horny guys are driving around randomly, hoping to find someone slutty enough to give them an easy fuck. They seem to hit a jackpot when they meet a young blonde, who originally wanted to take a bus. But the idea of a random fuck seems more fun to her.

File Size : 2421.38 MB
Duration : 00:26:16
Video : mp4, AVC (AVC), 12.7 Mbps, 25.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 169 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc - 1080p_SC-CHH.part1.rar - 1.2 GB
Download k2s.cc - 1080p_SC-CHH.part2.rar - 1.2 GB
sleepyposter
Added: Nov 30, 2018 7:18 am
screenshot

screenshot

Hitchhiking to get fucked

Venus Devil

This blonde confessed that she mainly hitchhikes to get some fucks out of it. So she's thrilled when the guys propose to stop at a gas station for a little fun.

File Name : Hitchhiking to get fucked.mp4
File Size : 427.9 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:22:49
Video : AVC (AVC), 2 370 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 169 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc - Venus-Hitchhik-to-get-fucked.rar - 427.9 MB
sleepyposter
Added: Oct 23, 2018 5:06 am
screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Czech parties 5 part 6

Check out this exclusive video and see for yourself that the Czech brunettes are absolutely the best in the world! You can not imagine how wild the Czech amateurs can be when they fuck for money. This party has no rules and the guys with cameras persuade the girls to fuck for money. Everything is absolutely authentic and girls have no idea about it. Enjoy the incredible Czech mega party full of young beautiful pussies. You have never seen anything like this before.

amateur, parties, czech, groupsex, orgy,

screenshot

File Name : Parties5-6.mp4
File Size : 524.5 MB
Duration : 00:33:34
Video : AVC (AVC), 2 019 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 96.0 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc - Parties5-6.rar - 524.5 MB
sleepyposter
Added: Sep 27, 2018 9:10 am
screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Czech streets 114 The shiest girl ever

This is a dream summer for me. Sun, water and loads of beautiful Czech girls. I met such a girl walking by the Vltava river. Her name is Martina and she is 19 years old. Guys, I have never met a girl this shy. She is nice, well-raised and she never cheated on her boyfriend. That's unreal. I had to give her all my money and I still wasn't sure she would do anything. So, just as a precaution, I shoved my cock in her mouth before she could change her mind. I fucked that beautiful shy girl on Letna and instead of saying goodbye I jizzed on her. This was one wicked ride, guys. And should you know her boyfriend, tell him I say hi.

File Name : Czech streets 114.mp4
File Size : 678.9 MB
Duration : 00:18:54
Video : AVC (AVC), 4 741 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 130 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc - Czechstreets-114.rar - 678.9 MB
sleepyposter
Added: Sep 02, 2018 9:57 am
screenshot

Czech streets 111 Mrs Irena loves money and cocks

Hello to all lovers of mature women. Today we have a cool surprise for you. I met a classy lady at a tennis club. Her name is Irena and she is 55!!!! She looks absolutely gorgeous and she loves money like nobody else. I asked her out, she told me to fuck off. But as soon as I pulled 10K out of my pocket, she grabbed my cock and pulled me to the bushes. Girls, this is how it's done, no talking and straight to the action. She fucked me like a slut and I had a great time. I fucked her just a couple meters away from a busy street and then I managed to hit her eye with my hot load. Guys, this was awesome, you will love it!!! Have fun!

screenshot

File Name : Czechstreets 111.mp4
File Size : 723.5 MB
Duration : 00:19:37
Video : AVC (AVC), 4 868 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 130 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc - Czechstreets-111.rar - 723.5 MB
sleepyposter
Added: Sep 01, 2018 3:38 pm
screenshot

Czech streets 112 Pregnant lady in distress

For a long time, I hesitated whether I should publish this video. This is once in a lifetime story. On my way to a party, I saw a blonde crying at a bus stop. She looked like she was knee deep in troubles. Her name was Martina, she was a little pregnant and her boyfriend just kicked her out of their apartment. I drove her to my friend's place so she could get some sleep. And because I really liked her, I offered her 10, 000 for a fresh start and my cock to brighten up her mood. It was a lovely fuck and it all ended with her round belly covered in my cum. The romance with this pregnant girl was nice, but to be honest, I have no idea what to do with her in the morning. Guess that will be another story.

amateur, czech, Pregnant,

screenshot

File Name : streets-112.mp4
File Size : 790.3 MB
Duration : 00:26:36
Video : AVC (AVC), 3 896 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 129 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc - streets-112.rar - 790.3 MB
sleepyposter
Added: Sep 01, 2018 10:58 am
screenshot

Czech streets 113 Tour-guide from Karlstejn

Do you know any guides from the most famous castle in here? I do, I just got to know her on a very personal level!!! Her name is Daniela and she is 59 years old, incredible! I have never before met such a hot woman of her age. Daniela is slim, elegant and her amazing tits are 100% natural! However, convincing her to do something as sinful was extremely hard. In the end, I had to pay 20,000 CZK to get the entry permission into her sweet pussy. I fucked her in mud, we fucked like wild animals! Muddy fucking massacre! The tour guide came several times and earned more than she does in a month! Everybody, head for Karlstejn, this was the best tour I've ever had!

screenshot

File Name : Czechstreets-113.mp4
File Size : 1639.44 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:16:14
Video : AVC (AVC), 14.0 Mbps, 25.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 132 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc - Czechstreets-113.mp4 - 1.6 GB
sleepyposter
Added: Aug 20, 2018 5:18 pm
screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Kamikatzerl - Fremdschwanz - Notgeiler gehts nicht

File Name : Kamikatzerl - Fremdschwanz - Notgeiler gehts nicht.mp4
File Size : 248.6 MB
Duration : 00:07:16
Video : AVC (AVC), 4 496 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 152 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc - Kamikatzerl-Fremdschwanz-Notgeiler-gehts-nicht.rar - 248.6 MB
sleepyposter
Added: Aug 18, 2018 3:50 pm
screenshot

screenshot

Czech amateurs 45

Today, we have a very special episode. You are used to seeing couples and their private little plays. Today we'll show you two friends, two female roommates and their friend. Who is dating who? Is actually anybody dating anybody? Or is it just a wild orgy where everybody fucks everybody? Well, that seems like the most probably answer, but I still think two of those people are a couple. It's difficult to tell in the mingle of naked bodies. But well, who cares about relationships, right? This is no bloody soap opera, this is documentary about sex life or Czech people. Well, very specific documentary, if you know what I mean.

File Name : amateurs 45.wmv
File Size : 635.5 MB
Duration : 00:24:06
Video : WMV2 (WMV2), 2 957 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio : WMA (WMA2), 132 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc - amateurs 45.rar - 635.5 MB
sleepyposter
Added: Aug 17, 2018 3:48 pm
screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

Czech amateurs 44

Hello my friends. Today we have something slightly different. Let's say this is not very typical couple and the things they do are not typical either. Does it sound interesting to you? Well, then wait to see what's happening behind their living room doors. Leash, insults, spanking. And that's only the beginning. Ivana and her boyfriend will show you every single detail of their intimate lives and you might be a bit surprised. Well, seeing is believing and not even a thousand words can describe what you are about to see. Well, hurry up and watch this episode.

File Name : Amateurs-44.mp4
File Size : 407.1 MB
Duration : 00:16:37
Video : AVC (AVC), 3 190 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc - Amateurs-44.rar - 407.1 MB
sleepyposter
Added: Aug 17, 2018 10:27 am
screenshot

screenshot

Czech amateurs 43

Uma and Oliver are a happy young pair of Czech amateurs who enjoy sex so much they decided to send us a video with a lot of context and material from their lives. Uma is a wonderful slim blonde and this video is full of her beautiful long legs and wet orgasms. You'll see them fuck around their house and outside (with the neighbors getting a peek) and then she does a cute little show for her guy. This video is filled with amazing scenes! Don't miss it!

File Name : Amateurs-43.wmv
File Size : 641.6 MB
Duration : 00:25:25
Video : WMV2 (WMV2), 2 957 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio : WMA (WMA2), 132 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc - Amateurs-43.rar - 641.6 MB
sleepyposter
Added: Aug 16, 2018 4:58 pm
screenshot

screenshot

Czech amateurs 124 - Anally obsessed busty

This is the best amateur video of all times, no bullshit. We have never received a video from our fans this cool. Petra, the busty blonde, and her boyfriend are a couple to fall in love with. Her tight pussy will haunt your dreams and her huge tits will wake you up at night. This superb chick deserves to be fucked all day long, day by day, hole by hole. She prefers getting fucked up her tight ass and she will appreciate if you cum all over her. Blowjobs, anal, loads of hot cum, this is the best Czech amateur video yet, starring the fantastic busty blonde Petra. You want to see this right now!

File Name : amateurs 124.mp4
File Size : 1.3 GB
Duration : 00:38:30
Video : AVC (AVC), 4 611 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 129 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc - Amateurs-124.rar - 1.3 GB
sleepyposter
Added: Aug 16, 2018 3:27 pm
screenshot

screenshot

Czech amateurs 125 - 18 y.o busty princess

Get ready for an amateur bombshell! Denisa, gorgeous 18 years old girl with huge tits will blow your mind. Cocks get up and hard just when she walks by. And her home-made video will take your breath away. She doesn't talk much, but it's because her mouth is mostly stuffed full of cock. When she does not want to undress, her boyfriend tears her panties off her and fucks her sweet pussy hard. When she misbehaves, she gets her ass spanked and stuffed with a dildo. When her face is dirty from cum, he pees on her. This 18 years old amateur with huge tits will make your heart collapse. This is the best video from Czech amateurs ever!

File Name : amateurs 125.mp4
File Size : 1.4 GB
Duration : 00:42:34
Video : AVC (AVC), 4 341 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download k2s.cc - Amateurs-125.rar - 1.4 GB
sleepyposter
Added: Jul 13, 2018 5:23 am
screenshot

screenshot

Czech amateurs 123 - Horny inked amateur

Here's a brand new amateur shocker for you: the true story filmed on handheld camera sent to us by unbelievable Tereza and her boyfriend Ludek. Tereza is incredibly horny, tattooed all over and pierced as well. She has multiple orgasms every time and her pussy drips wet. This Czech couple will blow your mind. They fuck just anywhere, they don't care whether or not there are people around. What are you waiting for? Let's fuck!

amateur, czech, home-made, piercing, tattoo,

screenshot

File Name : Amateurs-123.mp4
File Size : 1.5 GB
Duration : 00:45:03
Video : AVC (AVC), 4 444 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download k2s.cc - Amateurs-123.rar - 1.5 GB