Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duratio: 00:19:37
Size: 858 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/a6a37d9c8b5db/XxLayna_Marie_Dont_Say_A_Word.mp4
Added: Feb 24, 2024 2:38 am
Jillian Jansen Quarantined With Daddy Day 19

Dear Diary,

It's now 19 days into quarantine and I'm even hornier. I've tried everything even cold showers. No matter what I do I start fantasizing about my daddy.

It's getting so bad I even imagined him fucking me in the shower. It felt so good I begged him to cum inside me and he did. If this lasts too much longer I'm going to end up making my fantasies a reality.

Xo Jillian

screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duratio: 00:13311
Size: 305 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/668214f823d11/Jillian_Jansen_Quarantined_With_Daddy_Day_19_HD.mp4
Added: Feb 24, 2024 8:38 am
Hazel Simone - Wife Wants You To Punish Slut Daughter

"I just caught our daughter sucking off some random boy! You NEED to punish her" your wife is appalled at what she's just seen. "It's not very appropriate behaviour for a girl her age, wouldn't you agree?" She demands you give your daughter (Hazel) the appropriate punishment, and show her what happens to slut girls who sneak around sucking cock. She calls your daughter into the room, and explains exactly what's about to happen. daddy is going to pound her pussy until it hurts in order to teach her a lesson. Your wife firmly instructs your daughter to bend over and and remove her panties, before beginning to touch herself while you fuck your teenage girl. She tells you how much it turns her on to see you punish your daughter like this. Your daughter is embarrassed, whimpering about how fucked up this is and begging you not to hurt her too badly. Your wife encourages you to "fuck our little daughter" and "make it hurt, stretch her little holes" while keeping Hazel in line - "head down, ass up. There you go. that's a good girl!" She tells you she wants to see you fill up her babygirl with your cum, telling Hazel her punishment isn't complete until daddy has blown his load inside her.

screenshot

Duration: 00:14:42
Size: 552 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/65a983acf9157/Wife_Wants_You_To_Punish_Slut_Daughter.mp4
Added: Feb 24, 2024 2:38 pm
Taboo Diaries Freya Von Doom - My Daughter Is A Nympho

And She's Even Fucking ME

A few days back I got a call from the school about my daughter Freya. It seems she had been acting out sexually all over the school. When I confronted her about it she told me she just couldn't help herself. Next thing I know she has me fucking her through a hole in her tights. She begged me to cum inside her and I couldn't stop myself. We kept fucking all day long until I came all over her socks one last time.

screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:12:27
Size: 460 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/cfb40bfc3e07e/My_Daughters_A_Nympho_c4s_HD.mp4
Added: Feb 24, 2024 8:38 pm
Mia Kay - Games for Daddy

BIG GULP GIRLS scene featuring Mia Kay. Our tight teen Mia is ready to play. a play a lot! How many ways can she use your cock. Game 1. can she get you hard with some nice stroking. Game 2. can she tease your cock with her mock getting you rock hard. Game 3.can she deepthroat your whole cock! Game 4. can her pussy get pushed to the limits of the Score! Game 5. can she make you cum on command.ALT-SUCK-SWALLOW are the right keys to Win this Game!

She is leveling up., taking a ride on the joy stick. Enjoy! ~ SHBIG GULP GIRLS scene featuring Mia Kay. Our tight teen Mia is ready to play. a play a lot! How many ways can she use your cock. Game 1. can she get you hard with some nice stroking. Game 2. can she tease your cock with her mock getting you rock hard. Game 3.can she deepthroat your whole cock! Game 4. can her pussy get pushed to the limits of the Score! Game 5. can she make you cum on command.ALT-SUCK-SWALLOW are the right keys to Win this Game! She is leveling up., taking a ride on the joy stick. Enjoy!

screenshot screenshot

Duration: 00:34:34
Size: 1287 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/787aaca4d29f1/Games_for_Daddy.mp4
Added: Feb 25, 2024 2:38 am
Creampie from daddy

I really am daddy's princess. Got a nice cream pie to prove it

screenshot

Duratio: 00:05:24
Size: 167 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/5463b47d167dc/Creampie_from_daddy.mp4
Added: Feb 25, 2024 8:38 am
Sky Pierce - Having The Sex Talk With My Step-Dad

My step-daughter Sky and I have a distant relationship but when my wife asked me to help I have no problem talking to her. I wanna help grow the family with them, I walk into Sky's room and hear her having a sketchy conversation. I ask her what the call about after she hung it up as soon as she saw me in her room. Sky gives me a really difficult time answering but eventually, she spills it. Her friend just got pregnant and they are all freaked out, Sky admits she doesn't know much about how babies are made. She knows the penis goes in the pussy but she doesn't know how to make it cum so that a girl gets pregnant. Sky asks for me to help to show her EXACTLY how it's done. Lucky for her I am shooting blanks.

screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:19:54
Size: 870 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/787874b0fd42f/Having_The_Sex_Talk_With_My_StepDad.mp4
Added: Feb 25, 2024 2:38 pm
River Lynn - How To Forget Your Ex

River discovers her boyfriend is cheating on her right before Valentine's Day. The sweet chick had all of her plans already set in stone, so this devastating news is all the more heartbreaking. River's stepdad, Mike, tries to console River by telling her what a goofball her ex is and that she's way out of his league anyway. Feeling better, River wants to get into her Valentine's outfit, so she starts stripping in front of her stepdad. Mike is thrown completely off guard. He's no prude, but he knows sure well he shouldn't be seeing his stepdaughter's tits and ass.

Still, her perky tits are phenomenal, and it's been a while since he's seen a younger chick almost naked in front of him. River laughs, seeing that her stepdad is clearly shocked. She gets the sense he might even be a little turned on, which excites her, but she doesn't want to make things too weird. River assures Mike it's no big deal, and she even has her stepdad touch her tiny, perfect nipples a little so he can see it's just skin. River's tits feel incredible in his hand. Her soft skin is familiar and pleasant. Mike knows it's taboo but decides it's best to treat this as normal and not blow it out of proportion. After this little fling, Mike can't get his stepdaughter off of his mind. The feeling of her breasts and her skin lingers in his memory, and he desperately wants to relive that moment. Mike is hesitant to say anything right away because he doesn't want to give the wrong impression, and he knows he'd be in deep trouble if they were to mess around and get caught. However, when Mike sees River in her short skirt, he can't help but make the first move and set the stage for another sexual encounter with his stepdaughter. Mike tells River she should blow the first random cock she comes across and that she should take a video of the blowjob and send it to her ex. River thinks it's a great idea but states she is going to be hard-pressed to find a cock to suck on such short notice. Mike tells River she's in luck and that she can suck his cock. The words feel extremely raunchy coming out of his mouth. It's a big step and a risky one at that. River had secretly hoped her stepdad would pull something like this. She's still new to sex and messing around with guys, but seeing her stepdad's cock has been on her mind ever since he saw her naked. River agrees and gets right to sucking his dick. It's big, but she knows she can take it. River wants to make her stepdaddy proud and prove to him that she's a bad girl now. River sucking Mike's cock is even more intense, given the tension Mike has built up in his mind. River gets so into sucking her stepdad's dick that she forgets she's doing it to send her ex a video. The video becomes secondary. River gets a quick shot of the action, but once she's done filming, she keeps sucking for the fun of it. She wants to taste her stepdad's cum and swallow his load. When Mike can't hold his load any longer, he cums hard in River's mouth. She feels every pump as the thick ropes of cum fill her throat. She doesn't leave a drop behind and smiles at Mike lovingly. Later, Mike and River know they need to take things even further. They've both been wanting to mess around again, and this time River wants her stepdaddy to fill her pussy up. Mike can hardly contain his excitement. River sucks Mike's cock to warm him up before she climbs on top of him. She is so wet that Mike's cock easily slides into her pussy. Riding her stepdad feels even better than she anticipated. River rubs her clit and sends her ex another raunchy vid, attempting to make him even more jealous. Mike doesn't want to cum too quickly - he wants to savor every moment he has fucking his smoking hot stepdaughter. They switch into all sorts of positions and take in the intimate moment together. When Mike is about to cum, River sucks his dick and takes every drop again. This is a dynamic they could certainly get used to.

screenshot

Duration: 00:39:50
Size: 1123 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/bf9c026bfd2a0/How_To_Forget_Your_Ex.mp4
Added: Feb 25, 2024 8:39 pm
Amedee Vause - Cum In My Mouth, Daddy!

I've had a long lasting problem related to reaching orgasm. until now, Daddy solved it in an instant! Well, I had to convince him first, but it was all more than worth it! I came to his bed late at night, wanting to talk about something personal. He was reserved about it, insisting he really wants rest, but I used my best manipulation skills to convince him! I knew he was attracted to me, to a certain degree, he was reserved about that also, but he often was too nice, to touchy, to close, not hard to notice it if you pay attention to it. So I told him frankly about my inability to reach orgasm with my boyfriend. He was so, so surprised I'm having sex with him! I think, he had some naughty, inappropriate thought about me before, but he just brushed them off thinking I didn't even have sex yet. That his lil girl is a virgin, with hot body and very sexy boobs, but sill little and innocent and he blamed himself a lot for those thoughts. So he had a big surprise tonight, he didn't let me see that, it wasn't obvious, but I still realized what's going on in his head. I was asking myself if my boyfriend cums to fast or if I'm a nymphomaniac, even though I crave for an decent orgasm, not for sex all the time. I asked him about stimulation and supposed that, maybe I'm doing something wrong. It seems I hurry too much and overstimulate my partner! I was craving form an orgasm, so I asked Daddy to play with me. He was absolutely appalled, and, given the fact he was naked under the sheets I could see easily his cock twitching at the idea! I took the opportunity and touched it, put my hand under the covers, to feel him better and asked him frankly if he isn't attracted by my body and tits. He couldn't deny it, so we continued, I sucked his cock on the spot, kneeling by the bed. I was hurrying, in attempt to please him. He told me, I sucked him really slow, licked his huge cock and hot all horny and heated. I rode him, reverse cowgirl, and damn, feeling Daddy's cock inside me like that, made me cum in no time. I had the best orgasm ever, riding that monster dick, wet with my juices and his. I wanted to return the favor, so I sucked him off a little more, caressing him with my lips. He came into my open mouth, and the cum just drooled out of my mouth on my chin, and back on his erect cock. It was so, so fucking hot, I can't believe I talked him into that!

screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:28:00
Size: 639 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/634d71b7edb35/Cum_in_my_mouth_Daddy_Amedee_Vause_HD.mp4
Added: Feb 26, 2024 2:40 am
Anna Claire Clouds - Lets Stepdaddy Stretch Her Sweet Snatch - My Stepdaddy Is My Sugar Daddy

Anna Claire Cloud doesn't need to date politicians to get paid, she lets her stepdaddy stretch out her sweet snatch for the scratch!

screenshot

Duratio: 00:40:10
Size: 954 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/65e33640dea5e/My_Stepdaddy_Is_My_Sugar_Daddy_3.mp4
Added: Feb 26, 2024 8:40 am
Luna Roulette - sharing a hotel room with stepdad

Stepdaughter seduced stepdad and swallowed cum

screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:18:05
Size: 662 Mb

DOWNLOAD; https://fboom.me/file/429142f064491/Sharing_a_HOTEL_ROOM_with_STEPDAD.mp4
Added: Feb 26, 2024 2:40 pm
Taboo-Fantasy - girl of the house

A STEP-DADDY STEP-DAUGHTER FUCKFEST!!
THESE YOUNG GIRLS LOVE STEP-DADDY'S HARD COCK!!!

These young Girls love their Daddys!!! These girls all love to play with Step-Dad's big hard cock!!

screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:14:12
Size: 322 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/f4b2c47b8b7c5/Daddys_Girl_Volume_26.mp4
Added: Feb 26, 2024 8:40 pm
Teresa Ferrer - Immoral Family

Teresa Ferrer wants her daughter Angie Miller to be good at sex. The experienced lady instructs her daughter through a video call on how to have anal sex and not die in the process.

screenshot

Duration: 00:34:56
Size: 1056 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/deb9c491ec8b5/Immoral_Family_Part_8.mp4
Added: Feb 27, 2024 2:39 am
Clarke Amanda - Step Daddy Fucks and Cums on Hairy Pussy

screenshot

Duration: 00:10:11
Size: 278 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/4a5ef487b6f52/Step_Daddy_Fucks_and_Cums_on_Hairy_Pussy.mp4
Added: Mar 08, 2024 8:34 am
Rosalee and Jason - The girl punishment

WHEN STEP-BROTHER AND STEP-SISTER TRASH THE HOUSE WHILE STEP-DAD IS AWAY.
STEP-BROTHER GETS GROUNDED.
BUT STEP-SISTER GETS "THE GIRL PUNISHMENT"!!!
SPANKED..FUCKED..AND FACE COVERED IN SEMEN!!!!

Rosalee and Jason have been left home for a week, by their Step-Father. Like most Siblings their age...while Step-Dad was away..they trashed the house!!! Dirty dishes..garbage all over the floor..a total disaster!!! When Step-Dad returns home and finds the carnage that used to be his neat and tidy house...he flips out!!! Step-Dad immediately sends Jason to his room, and tells him he is grounded for 2 weeks. Rosalee begs Step-Dad to please not ground her too..but Step-Dad tells Rosalee that she is not going to be grounded..instead..she is going to get..The Girl Punishment!!! The Girl Punishment is..A Hard Spanking..followed by a Hard Fucking..and ending with a face full of semen!!! Step-Dad starts by putting Rosalee over his knee and giving her ass a good thrashing. Then Step-Dad fucks the stuffing out of Rosalee and uses her face as a cum dumpster!! After Step-Dad finishes with her..Rosalee goes to the Family Room to see her grounded Step-Brother Jason. When Jason asks her "how it went"..Rosalee points to her cum covered face.and says to him "and my cunt hurts..and my ass hurts too.".

screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:11:48
Size: 266 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/a0b14294959fa/Daddys_Girl_Volume_24.mp4