Author
LisaFoxy
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 07, 2017 10:49 am
Hi there.
I've been following these discussions for a bit now, and finally got the courage to post my own.
About me, I'm a 26 year old married woman, though my marriage is incredibly lacking in sex of any shape or form. I'm lucky if I can convince my husband into bed once every 2 months. With that said, when we do have sex, it's very plain and lacks passion. I guess what I'm looking for is advice, fun, someone to talk to, I'm not really sure actually I'm just married and horny, for lack of a better word.
1hrnybstrd!
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 10, 2017 7:39 pm
Hey LisaFoxy.... 1hrnybstrd! here ....I'm pretty new here as well.....I'm a bit older than you are.....44.....from an outsider's point of view it sounds like that your hubby is having sex with someone else.... I can't say if it's another woman or another man.....but in any case it sounds like he has lost interest in you for whatever reason..... try baiting him and see what his response is.... who knows maybe this will lite a per-verbial fire under his ass and things will get hot again Shocked Very Happy

Later,
1hrnybstrd! Twisted Evil