Author
ScottM89
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 02, 2017 2:38 pm
Hi, I need help please, there's this one erotic scene that has eluded me for 8 or so years since finding it, if I remember correctly its on an oldish forbidden erotica DVD (in colour and English language, possibly American), so it starts with a gorgeous slim brunette in her late 20s or early 30s, it's night time, its dimly lit and she's home alone and she takes a shower, a white, well built robber sneaks in in all black attire, goes through her underwear drawer, smells her knickers and finds a sex toy I think. So she gets out of the shower, puts a little silky robe on and he catches her, I think he ties her up but definitely blindfolds her, on a chair I believe, she's not too happy about the ordeal, so he ends up teasing her with ice at first,she shows signs of arousal, rubbing it on her nipples etc. and then the most prominent moment in the scene is when he teases her lips with a strawberry and she bites into it aggressively and he says something along the lines of "damn, you could have bitten it right off" then she says something else and he replies with "okay, but just don't bite it okay?" she bites her lip sexily and replies with "stick it in and lets see" then she starts giving him head, one thing leads to another and they have an amazing sex scene.. I just can't find it anywhere, I can't remember the name of the DVD or the specific scene or anything and it torments me, every now and again over the years I'll try my luck trying to find it and I always fail, I'm stuck searching over and over again and I'll never get over it, its just something I can't let go of, it was amazing and the sexiest thing I've ever watched. I hope that someone on here can help me, end my torture, I would really appreciate it and be eternally grateful. Thank you for your time.

Scott