Author
holiretor
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 19, 2019 5:18 am
Title: Lyne Financial Dominatrix - Collared Foot Whore
screenshot

screenshot

Description: you just LOVE My feet so much you will literally do ANYTHING for them! I have you wrapped around My pinky toe, able to manipulate you as I see fit. I could completely destroy you if I wanted to.. hahaha. So guess what I'm going to do? I'm going to take this little relationship we have here to the next level. I'm going to COLLAR you and turn you into My total foot whore. you will do anything and everything I say. beginning with a constant foot rub while you're wearing your shiny new slave collar. You are about to be completely OWNED by My perfect size 10's so I hope you're ready for this!

Format: MP4
Duration: 13 Min
Size: 248 Mb
Resolution: 854x480

Download:
Download | Play it online
Added: May 19, 2019 5:23 pm
Title: Mistress Tatyana ~ My Blonde Reality
screenshot

screenshot

Description: You can fall under Mesmerize when you least suspect it. Sit back, relax, and follow the silky stream of my soft, sensual voice. You feel relaxed, aroused, and intrigued. Your focus on me intensifies as the rest of the world drops away. I'm at the center of your attention. No one else exists except for me. Without realizing it you have slipped under my control and you have entered my blonde reality.

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 357 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Added: May 21, 2019 5:23 pm
Title: Lindsey Leigh Vip - Easy 1K
screenshot

screenshot

Description: You know I am addicted to money. I cant live without it! As my human ATM you are well aware of my needs. Your giving nature makes it easy for me to rack up the spending. You encourage me to take more, you love watching me hold your money in MY hands. My tits barely fit in this dress but what arouses you is my financial security. I see you've left me a $500 money pile, good boy. You did say we were going shopping today so, I am going to need more. Getting excited piggy? I know I am

Duration: 11 Min
Size: 311 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Added: Jun 17, 2019 7:17 pm
Title: Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Holy Booty Ritual
screenshot

screenshot

Description: "Sister has been caIIed in to cure Rosie & rid her of all her Lesbian Tendencies but ends up feeling a little kinky herself. She performs the best face sitting rituals known to man. She's the Best face sitting queen & God has a funny way of working through her ass to create miracles."

Size: 609 Mb

Download:
Added: Jun 18, 2019 7:21 am
Title: I Think I Have Sexy Little Feet (4K)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Emma Hix's boyfriend left her alone with his hot bandmate.
While she was getting ready to go to their event, she noticed him staring at her sexy high heels
dangling from her soft bare sexy feet. She thinks she has cute feet.
Being the slutty groupie she is, she likes to try new things and some foot fetish sex sounds like real kinky fun!

Slowly he began remove her high heels gingerly,taking the advantage of licking and sucking on her toes.
She gave him a blowjob and proceeded to jerk his cock with her feet,getting on top of him in a cow-girl
position and from there to spoon position,ending in a missionary.
Finally,pulling out he ejaculated his load on to her outstretched long tapered sexy legs.

Duration: 49 Min
Size: 5343 Mb
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:
Added: Jun 18, 2019 10:22 am
Title: Jaye Summers - I couldn't resist... Again (1080p)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: Petite and all-natural, Jaye Summers is the definition of a good girl gone bad. This North Carolina native was an honor student back in school before starting her career as a camgirl. Since then, this saucy Latina has become one of the hottest teens in the industry!

My boss and I have had a fling for years. I tried ending it when I got married but he just wouldn't give up. At the office today, he grabbed me and ordered me to take off my heels so he can worship my smooth sexy feet. Ugh I feel guilty and wanted to resist but he's so good at sucking my lollipop.

Jaye gets her toes sucked by her stuntcock. He licks her pussy. She gives him a footjob. He fucks her doggy style, reverse cowgirl, cowgirl and sideways missionary and he cums on her toes.

Duration: 44 Min
Size: 2632 Mb

Download:
Added: Jun 28, 2019 9:15 pm
Title: Frolic Me - Katana Just Hanging
screenshot
screenshot

Description: So a throwback to our sunnier times, Juan is found bound and restricted, his arms restrained above his head as he is left standing outdoors in the hot Mexican heat. His body naked he waits for the dark long haired Katana to find him and decide what she wishes to do with him.

This online film is about the vision and the art of tease and seductive pleasure. In this case, it is as simple as offering your lover a tactile and sensual erotic handjob and in this case while there is little he can do. The fun of sex doesn't always need to be penetrable. Arousal and focused stimulation to encourage and seek the satisfying sensation of an orgasm can be just as welcoming. Taking the action away from one lover and transferring the ability into the hands of the other can be very sexy indeed. Using restraints and handcuffs just fuel and add excitement to the moment. Although as you would imagine it is not just Katana's hands that are used to induce the pleasure, but her mouth and lips to encourage a very satisfying ending and a delicious blowjob that makes Juan cum hard.

Moving freely around his body, Katana does enjoy the physical presence of Juan's athletically toned naked torso, which she can truly admire before her. Hands drift down his body as she moves around touching, stroking and caressing him as she does until they touch upon his sizeable cock between his thighs. Shaping her fingers around his appendage she enjoys the sensation of wanking him slowly at first while she feels his tool enlarge within her hands. She is completely in control and there is little he can do but to ride the sexual pleasure that she is giving him. The regular motion quickly brings Juan alive, before her mouth is upon him taking his cock between her lips as her tongue and mouth tease his cock still further. The combination of her lips and tongue working at his cock bring him to a very sweet orgasm when he can't help but shoot cum over her naked breasts.

Duration: 15 Min
Size: 876 Mb
Resolution: 1920x816

Download:
Added: Jun 29, 2019 9:19 am
Title: Misstress Liliya - Candle Wax Domination JOI Slave Task
screenshot

screenshot

Description: The task at hand is simple: get a candle. Light it. Let it drip onto your cock. Follow my soothing voice throughout the time. Give in.

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 271 Mb

Download:
Added: Jul 02, 2019 1:17 am
Title: Philly Femdom - Alice Dreamland 1 Alice s Domain Figure Four 5 Long KOs
screenshot

screenshot

Description: ALICE DID NOT STOP SQUEEZING AFTER I TAPPED1st she KO's me for a whopping 20 seconds, 2nd KO was quick, 3rd KO was 15 seconds, 4th was 10 seconds, and 5th was quick.Alice has very strong legs. When she cranks her hips and pushed my head facing downward, all and air stops flowing for me. Her thunder thighs are. She literally feels like an anaconda. We both felt my neck pop/crack multiple times during this shoot. She'd knock me out and then play with me, constantly cranking my head into the choke and then easing up just for a second. Really, she was just dancing around with my body on purpose; she gets a kick out of it. She sees me go limp and she feels like laughing and dancing with my body.

Duration: 6 min
Size: 404 Mb

Download:
Added: Jul 02, 2019 3:18 am
Title: Villainess Triumph Lydia Vengeance, VeVe Lane, Dachi (720p)
screenshot

screenshot

Description: This is a combination of 2 videos in the "Villainess Triumph" cosplay mixed wrestling and bondage domination theme. Each video features a super villainess physically dominating a superhero with wrestling holds and rope bondage. This includes:1. Villainess Triumph: VeVe Lane and Dachi (Harley Quinn / Robin). 26 minutes. July 2016. Released individually at below entry: 16033578. See individual entry for details.2. Villainess Triumph: Goddess Anastaxia and Diablo. (Goddess Inferno / Superman) 20 minutes. May 2016. This is a bonus video for this combo and will not be released individually.Both videos feature "comic book style" dialogue and Heroic vs Villainous dynamic. Fantasy.

Duration: 26 min
Size: 677 Mb

Download:
Added: Jul 06, 2019 11:15 pm
Title: Carlie - Topless JOI for Horny Sluts
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Always horny aren't you? That's why you're my horny slut. You can't stop thinking about sex. Thinking about how much you'd love to touch...to fuck a girl. But that's not reality. You're just a horny loser and the only satisfaction you get is from your hand. You want to stroke for me right now don't you? Wouldn't you like permission to stroke you cock to me? You can't help but be horny for me while I'm topless and wearing a tiny little thong. I'm going to let you stroke to me but first you will repeat after me "I am your horny slut Miss Carlie" good boy. You'll keep repeating after me whenever I command you to. Now you can stroke to me, slut. Stroke like a good boy for me and I'll let you cum for my pretty tits.

Size: 506 Mb

Download:
Added: Jul 07, 2019 5:16 pm
Title: Gianna Dior - Obey Mistress Gianna
screenshot
screenshot

Description: Don't be afraid and crawl over here on your knees my good and obedient slave. You are going to do any and everything you say as you know how much that pleases me to see you so subservient. I am going to turn you into my perfect toy as I tell you just how to stroke your cock and be my pretty little entertainment. I love controlling your every stroke and your every orgasm as you fall deeper and deeper into being all mine.

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 815 Mb

Download:
Added: Jul 08, 2019 2:22 pm
Title: Miss Monrow strikes again !
screenshot

screenshot

Description: !! Real life session filmed on her tour in Germany !!

Miss Monrow strikes again!

This little guy has a big dream to be physically overpowered by Miss Monrow. Who has not got that dream!?! She is the ultimate amazon fantasy, tall, buff and strong!

Miss Monrow is always in for a tease and some play. Fantasy wrestling, some fun play, scissors, holds, and all is a mix of the ultimate amazon that playfully dominates.

( even the camera guy got intimidated every now and then....)

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 279 Mb

Download:
Added: Jul 08, 2019 5:23 pm
Title: Miss Monrow strikes again ! part 2
screenshot

screenshot

Description: !! Real life session filmed on her tour in Germany !!

Miss Monrow strikes again!

This little guy has a big dream to be physically overpowered by Miss Monrow. Who has not got that dream!?! She is the ultimate amazon fantasy, tall, buff and strong!

Miss Monrow is always in for a tease and some play. Fantasy wrestling, some fun play, scissors, holds, and all is a mix of the ultimate amazon that playfully dominates.

( even the camera guy got intimidated every now and then....)

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 247 Mb

Download:
Added: Jul 13, 2019 9:13 am
Title: Ada Lovelace - jerk off instruction
screenshot

screenshot

Description: she sucks and gags on didlo topless and tells you how she wants you to cum.

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 241 Mb

Download: