Author
sebastian22net
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 24, 2005 12:22 am
quiero mas de silvia porque
quisiera saber los gustos en quien estan depositados para mi ella es lo maximo tiene el trasero mas redondo que he visto

http://es.geocities.com/seleccion_colaboradores/silvia/cocina/silvia.html
dark_angel
Respected Poster
Added: Jul 24, 2005 11:32 am
Sebastian, por cortesia en estos foros se escribe en ingles.

Sebasbtian , as etiquet on this forums we write in english.

DA
Elmo
Respected VIP club member
Added: Jul 24, 2005 3:51 pm
sebastian22net wrote:

Translation: I want to pork Sylvia.

... I think Smile But I don't blame him one bit.

The link points to a Sylvia set that has been resized and relogo'd from the TF brand name. Unfortunately, there is a serious drop in resolution from the originals.
angelus71
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 24, 2005 4:49 pm
Elmo wrote:
The link points to a Sylvia set that has been resized and relogo'd from the TF brand name. Unfortunately, there is a serious drop in resolution from the originals.

Not anymore, all I get is an error page. In Spanish.
Elmo
Added: Jul 25, 2005 3:36 am
I just checked and it worked for me again. Since this is Geocities, don't they have a traffic meter on their pages? If a certain page gets too many hits, the server hangs you out to dry for a day or so. Teenfuns girls can do that to a site. Smile Of course it might just have been some other problem too, but I'd like to think it was Sylvia.
angelus71
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 25, 2005 12:36 pm
Just checked the link again and it works fine.

Now I want to pork Sylvia!! Embarassed
sebastian22net
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 26, 2005 12:33 am
I do not speak ingles sorry
I want but information about her
it seems to me that he has the best buttock of all
greetings to all.

see.
ciggy
Respected Poster
Added: Jul 26, 2005 2:42 am
Sebastian, yes she is in TeenFuns, with video of her there too.

Es una chica muy bonita!
dark_angel
Respected Poster
Added: Jul 26, 2005 2:29 pm
artxxx
Poster
Added: Jul 26, 2005 4:26 pm
Elmo wrote:
sebastian22net wrote:

Translation: I want to pork Sylvia.

... I think Smile But I don't blame him one bit.

Babel fish is bullshit Sebastian tried to mean: I want more of Silvia because... Very Happy

Actually the full paragraph says: I want more of Silvia because I want to know the taste of whose are deposited (?) to me she is the best, has the roundest ass I've ever seen.

Sebastian, realiza una búsqueda, escribe "Silvia" (sin comillas) y encontrarás mucha información e imagenes de ella aqui. Utiliza el botón search.
Sebastian, search the forum, type "silvia" (without quotation marks) and you will find many info and images of her around here. Use the button search.

You people around here, this post shows one more time you are good ones. Instead of look down this, tried to help despite of the language. Very Happy now I'm pretty sure there are good friends among here!
Elmo
Added: Jul 26, 2005 7:41 pm
artxxx wrote:
Babel fish is bullshit Sebastian tried to mean: I want more of Silvia because... Very Happy

My Spanish is a LITTLE better than I let on. I was just joking.
artxxx
Poster
Added: Jul 26, 2005 11:28 pm
Hey! I just realized you are from Canada, should be great to live in such a beautiful country... Very Happy