Author
rekul
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 30, 2018 9:26 pm
Black Panel Gag Belts and Realise Swimsuit

Genre: Bondage, bdsm

screenshot

Description: Mina is wearing her blue favourite Realise Swimsuit, she puts on one of our new black panel harness gags and secures it nice and tight. She is tied with three belts securing her arms behind her making her gagged and helpless. She finds herself hogtied with more belts and a strap looping through the d-ring on her gag back to her ankles pulling her head back in to place. A nice progressive shoot, one for feet lovers, the sound of creaking leather belts and panel gags, oh, and leotard lovers!

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : Black Panel Gag Belts and Realise Swimsuit
Runtime : 24 min 41 s
File Size : 905 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Audio Codec : AAC LC

[Keep2Share - Download or WATCH ONLINE]

[TezFiles]
Black Panel Gag Belts and Realise Swimsuit.mp4
rekul
Added: Oct 01, 2018 2:26 pm
Adria Rae - Cum Catcher

Genre: Femdom POV, Cum Eating Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation, Latex, bdsm

screenshot

Description: You are such a good boy for your Mistress always willing to do anything and everything to see that smile on her beautiful face. You live to make Mistress Adria happy and there is nothing you wouldn't do to please her every desire. The day is finally come though where your Mistress has a special request to see how far you are willing to go to satisfy her devious mind. She loves nothing more than watching boys shoot their entire load directly into the back of their filthy throats. Mistress Adria want's to see you transform into the perfect cum dump as you open that mouth wide and do it with a smile. Don't worry she will walk you through the entire process and be right there by your side the entire way. Today is the day you prove your worthiness to your one and only Mistress. Now open wide slut....

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : Adria Rae - Cum Catcher
Runtime : 8 min 39 s
File Size : 734 MB

[TezFiles]
Adria Rae - Cum Catcher.mp4
rekul
Added: Oct 02, 2018 10:52 am
Black Thong Bodysuit

screenshot

Description: Mina wears a black thong turtle neck bodysuit, she is harness gagged, and a crotch rope is tied off to the D-Ring on her gag pulling her head back. Her hands are bound behind her and secured to the crotch rope. Every movement be it from her head, or her hands will result in the rope between her legs biting deeper. A very simple and effective tie! The Doxy vibrator also makes an appearance to do its thing

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : Black Thong Bodysuit
Runtime : 15 min 34 s
File Size : 564 MB

[TezFiles]
Black Thong Bodysuit.mp4
rekul
Added: Oct 02, 2018 4:57 pm
Black Lacing Armbinder

screenshot

Description: Mina made herself a fresh black lambskin lacing armbinder with silver eyelets. She is laced into it and is bound tightly with belts to break it in. She's also wearing one of our new Five Point Leather harnesses, a mesh bodysuit and sleek black PVC leggings with red high heels

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : Black Lacing Armbinder
Runtime : 18 min 29 s
File Size : 675 MB

[TezFiles]
Black Lacing Armbinder.mp4
rekul
Added: Oct 03, 2018 11:52 am
Silver Bikini

screenshot

Description: Mina wears one of her metallic silver bikinis she uses for pole dancing, white knee high socks and her pole dancing shoes. She is bound tightly with pink rope, elbows tightly bound together, a crotch rope and a progressive hogtie. Her ankles are crossed and bound tightly to her thighs, and her elbow ropes are secured tightly to her ankles, her arms are **** to one side of her body.

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : Silver Bikini
Runtime : 17 min 55 s
File Size : 650 MB

[TezFiles]
Silver Bikini.mp4
rekul
Added: Oct 04, 2018 2:07 pm
Locked In My New Leather Mittens

screenshot

Description: was wearing a pair of brand new slick black stretch PVC leggings and a mesh bodysuit. I tried putting on my new Lambskin Leather Mittens as much as I could without help, but I needed some help to get them laced up, locked and secure. They felt snug and comfy, but very secure once locked so you cant escape. Some thick leather belts were added restraining my arms and my legs, elbows bound and my arms pulled to one side of my body and secured to my waist. I was wriggling around and was not really able to do very much with my elbows tightly bound and my hands trapped in the mittens. Eventually the key to the mittens were left right there on the bench within reach, however no matter my attempts, I was not able to unlock the locking strap on the mittens!

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : Locked In My New Leather Mittens
Runtime : 21 min 20 s
File Size : 775 MB

[TezFiles]
Locked In My New Leather Mittens.mp4
rekul
Added: Oct 04, 2018 8:21 pm
Black PVC On the Bed

screenshot

Description: Hi everyone, thanks for your patience with us in the past couple of weeks, unfortunately Mina and myself have both been incredibly ill over the past 3 weeks with a pretty boring winter sickness that just would not pass, it left me fairly bed ridden all this time and pretty much totally unable to shoot anything, in fact, in this latest shoot, we were still both sick. Its pretty rare for us both to be sick for this long so its unprecedented. We are still on the mend, feeling better but still not 100%, you may see another delay until mid next week until we can do the next update. Thanks for your understanding all! In the mean time, here, check out this trooper Mina as she endures some pretty tight elbow bondage and a strict hogtie!

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : Black PVC On the Bed
Runtime : 17 min 27 s
File Size : 634 MB

[TezFiles]
Black PVC On the Bed.mp4
rekul
Added: Oct 04, 2018 11:09 pm
White Stretch PVC Hotness

screenshot

Description: Mina is bound in a kneeling strappado to the staircase wearing a new white stretch PVC costume and black ballet heels. She is harness gagged in our white harness ballgag, which is then secured via the D-ring on the top back to her arms and then tied off to the stair case leaving her in a precarious balancing position

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : White Stretch PVC Hotness
Runtime : 20 min 34 s
File Size : 747 MB

[TezFiles]
White Stretch PVC Hotness.mp4
rekul
Added: Oct 05, 2018 11:05 am
Bent Over the Bar Stool

screenshot

Description: Mina wears her incredibly sexy blue PVC Realise Swimsuit, and some brand new stretch PVC gloves and stockings. She has a bullet vibrator inserted and flicks the switch leading to a soothing buzzing feeling between her legs. She is gagged in our white leather harness ballgag, elbows tied with white rope and eventually finds herself bent over a bar stool with her head harness tied off very tightly to her arms pulling them up into a strappado position. This was incredibly tough for Mina, she needed out not long after we hit that final position, a really hot shoot, this costume would give people heart attacks if she walked down the street!

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : Bent Over the Bar Stool
Runtime : 19 min 25 s
File Size : 704 MB

[TezFiles]
Bent Over the Bar Stool.mp4
rekul
Added: Oct 05, 2018 12:22 pm
Purple Realise Thong Swimsuit

screenshot

Description: Mina looks glorious in her new purple realise swimsuit, she is relaxing on the bed in the warm morning sunlight. She is laced in to her purple lambskin armbinder and gagged with her new white harness ballgag. After some time, ropes are added at various points and secured to both ends of the bed immobilising her.

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : Purple Realise Thong Swimsuit
Runtime : 30 min 14 s
File Size : 1.07 GB

[TezFiles]
Purple Realise Thong Swimsuit.mp4
rekul
Added: Oct 05, 2018 10:32 pm
Teen Anal Slut Turned Out For Service at BDSM Swinger Soiree

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Threesome, Blowjob, Flogging, Vibrator, Stockings, Rough Sex, Straight, Sybian

screenshot

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : Teen Anal Slut Turned Out For Service at BDSM Swinger Soiree
Runtime : 1 h 22 min
File Size : 2.95 GB
Resolution : 1280x720

[TezFiles]
Teen Anal Slut Turned Out For Service at BDSM Swinger Soiree.mp4
rekul
Added: Oct 06, 2018 5:34 pm
Bathed in Warm Light

screenshot

Description: Mina wears a pink and white realise swimsuit and white thigh high socks. She is bound tightly with her elbows in a criss cross pattern and a crotch rope connected to her wrists. Her elbows and arms become useless as the bondage is so tight and unforgiving, she ends up hogtied and helpless

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : Bathed in Warm Light
Runtime : 11 min 45 s
File Size : 426 MB

[TezFiles]
Bathed in Warm Light .mp4
rekul
Added: Oct 06, 2018 6:49 pm
Gronc'd

Genre: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

screenshot

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : Gronc'd
Runtime : 28 min 1 s
File Size : 1.49 GB
Resolution : 1280x720

[url='d.mp4]Gronc'd.mp4[/url]

[TezFiles]
Gronc'd.mp4
rekul
Added: Oct 09, 2018 8:48 pm
Spreader Hogtie

screenshot

Description: This was a pretty tough shoot to be honest, I thought it went way worse in person than when I finally sat down to look at the shoot afterwards. I had intended for the most part to do a redux of a spreader bar hogtie we had done in the past, for some reason this time, things just were not working out, I couldn't get the final result I wanted, and spent far too long fidgeting with it, so, I changed it up mid shoot and switched out one of the spreader bars and changed to a slightly different variation on the hogtie, I liked the result, it looked hot. Mina was in some pretty legitimate discomfort here, turns out that bar was digging into her ankle, otherwise the rest of the bondage was just fine. You can be sure she let me know about it after ! :O As such I didn't get quite as many photographs as I would have liked, though the ones I did get actually turned out very nice! Definitely worth a watch for those who like to see the total raw process, you can kind of see me thinking in this one. Hey, its not all going to be gold, sometimes things don't work in real life as they do in your brain! I will try this one again when I get myself a decent anchor point, which I am working on!

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : Spreader Hogtie
Runtime : 30 min 2 s
File Size : 1.06 GB

[TezFiles]
Spreader Hogtie .mp4
rekul
Added: Oct 10, 2018 10:20 pm
Sitting on the Kitchen Bench

screenshot

Description: I was gagged and my elbows were tightly tied while sitting cross legged on a kitchen bench. Some ropes were added to my legs tying my ankles together, and the rope was attached to my chest pulling me down towards my ankles into an uncomfortable position. I was trying to lift my elbows to reduce some of the pressure there and the goes with my feet, my weight was pushed on my little toes and it was painful. It was a bit difficult on the hard kitchen bench but I enjoyed it anyways

Screenlist:
screenshot

Info:
File Name : Sitting on the Kitchen Bench
Runtime : 13 min 14 s
File Size : 960 MB

[TezFiles]
Sitting on the Kitchen Bench.mp4