Author
Dayfan
Respected Poster
Added: Aug 03, 2005 5:09 pm
From the last TF updates Cool
gpb
Poster
Added: Aug 03, 2005 6:03 pm
I noticed these actually have the original EXIF information from the camera. Nice. I wish all of the teenfuns pics would have these.
juanpelana
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 03, 2005 7:50 pm
VERY CUTE GIRL, SWEET TIGHT PUSSY

THIS PHOTOGRAPHER KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT "CLOSE-UP" MEANS
ronny
Respected Poster
Added: Aug 04, 2005 7:16 am
She looks great
Waiting for her video
:)
wolfly
Poster
Added: Aug 04, 2005 7:59 am
and here i got all excited hoping to FINALLY see my second favorite model "shannon" posing shoowing pink without a damn cloth around her waste only to see a totally different model than the one i like so much.

hmmm... i guess there's two TFs shannons.

THIS is the shannon i like
Dayfan
Respected Poster
Added: Aug 04, 2005 9:41 am
Mhhh... maybe Shanon and Shannon are sisters?
Laughing
jejejeje
Respected VIP club member
Added: Aug 04, 2005 1:10 pm
Shannon is the new poster girl for teenfuns. She's had a number of new series lately. It's probably because she is getting hotter and hotter...

and doesn't mind a little spread action

Very Happy
arbjork
Poster
Added: Aug 04, 2005 9:30 pm
wooo nice panties she's got, fine ass. post some more of this girl, please! i like her pink nipples grrrrrr
ttf1
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 05, 2005 9:56 pm
It’s the same girl, just with different hair.
wolfly
Poster
Added: Aug 06, 2005 6:42 am
oh... my bad. i only saw the "loading now" bit of pic number one where she doesn't look like what i'm familiar with. whare did THOSE pics come from... angelfuns? i haven't joinded there yet because in the samples that i saw, shannon was STILL wearing cloth around her waste in EVERY indoor pic and only got all the way naked in the beach series, but i'm not into outdoor pics.

i really only like "come fuck me now" poses on a bed or a nice comfy couch.

i was actually thinking of posting a shannon gallery before i replied to this one as she's my second favorite TF model, that until now, i've never seen mentioned while it seems EVERYONE was all worked up over the TF model whose name is now banned for i don't know what reason... probably to make everyone shut up about her in half the posts!

i have some other things i'm going to do online tonight, but when i get around to it, i'll add a mini gallery to this post. i'm glad to see that others find shannon's long straight nose sexy and her perky fat free body hot too.

now i'll give this series a second try now that i know it's the same gal. there has to be pics i want to add to her TF folder. i'm making a mental note to share more when i get around to it.

it's a shame that she only does a fraction of the galleries of some of the "enough already!" models. LOL
wolfly
Poster
Added: Aug 07, 2005 7:21 am
well tfuns364_091.jpg was pretty close to what i consider the perfect "climb on" pic as it shows the beaver in all it's in your face close up glory and even includes an actual face attached to it unlike the typical "parts is parts" closeups that turn models into jigsaw puzzles. the only thing missing is shannon's (sp?) titties, and it would be nice to see her hands not manipulating the pink. LOL

thanks for these up close and personal pics of which i've added a couple to my collection, but i'll never be able to imagine shannon as TIGHT ever again LOL.

for everyone that wants to see more, i'll post a few pics that i think best capture shannon's beauty.

for what it's worth, i think she's sexier with black hair.

hope you all enjoy these pics. Wink