Author
zackseamus
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 21, 2017 4:54 pm
Hi guys. I don't know if this is the right Forum to post it on. If not, please, I am sorry, I really don't know where to post this.

I already make tickling and foot fetish art, and I intend to get better and better at it. I really love doing it.

But I was also thinking about making some videos too, but I have no idea how to start in the industry. How do you get a girl to allow to be tied down and tickled? And filmed? Do you hire a Model? Do you hire a prostitute? Do you have to make a contract? I'm sorry, I am completely ignorant when it comes to this subject.

I have a place where I can shoot the videos with privacy but I don't know how to get started or how to find the girls. I talked to some hookers but they are quite expensive per hour, and most of them are not ok with tickling or being tied.

I don't know if I would be able to get back the money invested on the hooker from the video itself.

Please, keep in mind that I don't live in the US or UK, I live in Brazil, so I can't visit those websites where you can find female models for fetish videos (at least there aren't those around here that I know).

Thank you all very much in advance
Modify message
deformis77
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 04, 2019 8:40 pm
Just pick a hooker off the streets and film it.