Author
Picardo69
Poster
Added: Aug 05, 2005 8:12 am
Gentlemen and Ladies Smile

You may have noticed there has been no comments from me for a couple of days ............ that is because .......

It would appear that I have been a complete prat ................

I appologise unreservedly for any inconvenience this has caused, it was never my intention to upset anyone with my additional comments on (long dead) threads ................

I should have paid more attention to the rules when I first joined up, and secondly should have taken note when GS put that comment over my avatar ......

Please bear with me in the coming weeks, as I am working my way through my old posts, and DELETING the insignificant ones .........
(which is a lot by the looks of things hehe)

I will endeavor to post something (more than a comment or two) as soon as possible ...........

Thank you for your time taken, reading this humble apology

Cheers

Picardo69
qazwsx1
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 05, 2005 8:21 am
pls post monika please please please she has not been in since long time pls post my honey sweet monika please and more of her on videos
please i am begging you please my sweet honey love monika my love i will marry her she is the super sweet teen on the entire internet
Houdini
Poster
Added: Aug 05, 2005 10:35 am
qazwsx1 wrote:

my sweet honey love monika my love i will marry her

Well, I give you my felicitations then with the wedding...
And? Does she know it already? Razz
angelus71
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 05, 2005 7:12 pm
Picardo69 wrote:
I appologise unreservedly for any inconvenience this has caused, it was never my intention to upset anyone with my additional comments on (long dead) threads ................

I, for one, accept your apology, Picardo. Not many people can, or will, admit to the error of their ways. I applaud you!screenshot
artxxx
Poster
Added: Aug 05, 2005 7:45 pm
Join angelus71 applause. Keep on good job Picardo69screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

BTW... How is Monika related tho this thread? Twisted Evil
angelus71
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 05, 2005 7:48 pm
artxxx wrote:
Join angelus71 applause. Keep on good job Picardo69screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

She's not...the poor guy is just obsessed. Very Happy . Check this out: http://www.funsforum.com/search.php?search_author=qazwsx1
artxxx
Poster
Added: Aug 05, 2005 8:00 pm
angelus71 wrote:
artxxx wrote:

She's not...the poor guy is just obsessed. Very Happy . Check this out: http://www.funsforum.com/search.php?search_author=qazwsx1
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked That is a REAL OBSESSION!! ... and I was thinking I'm fool about my beloved Ludmila Rolling Eyes
Alp-boy
Respected Poster
Added: Aug 08, 2005 2:01 pm
Picardo69 wrote:
I appologise

Humans do mistakes, wise humans accept them.

I'll join angelus71 and artxxx applause. Wink
Elmo
Respected VIP club member
Added: Aug 08, 2005 2:52 pm
Picardo69 wrote:
I appologise

Thank-you. Good job. Smile

You realise of course, that your avater has been changed for WEEKS right?

Now if somebody would just slap the hell out of that dork with the Monika fetish, we will all be very happy campers.
fantailedalbi
Respected Poster
Added: Aug 08, 2005 5:41 pm
I, for one, appreciate your many posts. It has highlighted previous posts that I would have missed as I tend to check only those New Posts Since You Last Looked. It's also good because you encourage posters to post more by your support. I don't know how many members there are here but I guess only a small number actually contribute pix/vids/links. Without the 'I liked that' comment some would never contribute again.