Author
deadlock
Good Poster
Added: Oct 02, 2017 4:50 pm
I looked at the rules for the board and it says that imagebam and imagebox are allowed photo hosts but whenever i try to post thumbnails for pics ive uploaded to imagebam or imagebox it tells me that it is banned.

Can a moderator please clarify they are allowed or not?
andylo
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 02, 2017 7:17 pm
Did you read these notes from the Admin?

screenshot

P.S.: As both sites are working right now, if you are interested in using any (or both) of them, please ask the Administrator.
BeautyMaster
Respected VIP club member
Added: Oct 28, 2017 11:41 am
andylo wrote:

P.S.: As both sites are working right now, if you are interested in using any (or both) of them, please ask the Administrator.

Does it mean we need a kind of authorization for using any of them? If so would you please authorize both for me cause I'm gonna need them
Thanks
BeautyMaster
Added: Nov 09, 2017 9:14 am
BeautyMaster wrote:
andylo wrote:

Does it mean we need a kind of authorization for using any of them? If so would you please authorize both for me cause I'm gonna need them
Thanks

I'd like to come back on this. No answer still available. Both hosts are working fine elsewhere and don't know why philia still bans them. Is there any reason for this? Why should we go to Administration?
BeautyMaster
Added: Nov 23, 2017 8:53 am
BeautyMaster wrote:
BeautyMaster wrote:
andylo wrote:

Thanks

I'd like to come back on this. No answer still available. Both hosts are working fine elsewhere and don't know why philia still bans them. Is there any reason for this? Why should we go to Administration?

It's been a while since I asked for a clear statement regarding Imageban and ImgBox. Are they banned? should we ask for an approvel to use them? If the latter is the case how we go about it?
Both are good hosts widely use and it would be a pity that we cannot use them.
Thanks
Nucky
Administrator
Added: Apr 06, 2018 6:48 pm
BeautyMaster
Added: Apr 08, 2018 10:40 am
Nucky wrote:
https://www.forumophilia.com/topic414408.html#33093046

Thanks; "it´s better late than never."
fotoman28
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia