strago
Very Respected Poster
Added: Oct 31, 2017 1:33 am
Let's Not Beat Around the Bush

screenshot
screenshot

dead_link_removed

8:06mins 1280x720 124mb mp4

You're going to do it for ME. How could you not? I hate being all cutesy (Ok. That's not very true at all.) BUT when I want you to do something for me, I'm just going to tell you to do it. You're going to eat your cum for me and you're going to stop acting like a little sissy about it. Now start jerking for me. Jerk it now. Jerk your cock and prepare for the inevitable.

Category: CEI

Related Categories: JOI, FEMDOM, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, BLONDES, BIKINI
strago
Very Respected Poster
Added: Nov 03, 2017 4:21 am
Sick Fuck

screenshot
screenshot

Download-Keep2share

15:25mins 1920x1080 923mb mp4

You sick fuck. I know why you come to EVERY volleyball game. Its not because you're sooo interested in sports. Please. An old fuck like you? You're only showing up for one thing. I see you fidgeting around in the bleachers, trying to hide your creepy boner while you drool over us. We're a little too young for you, fuckface. Its disgusting that you're watching us, let alone getting turned on and fantasizing about how athletic we are in bed. You stare at Alanna and I especially. Tell me creepo, do you dream about fucking our young pussies? Do you fantasize about taking advantage of us, of stealing our panties to sniff on later? You're really deranged, a real pervert.

Category: OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN , COCK TEASE
strago
Very Respected Poster
Added: Nov 05, 2017 2:12 am
My Spit Slave

screenshot
screenshot

Download-Keep2share

5:07mins 1920x1080 252mb mp4

Imagine Me spitting on you. Spitting into your mouth...because you are below Me. you deserve to be spit on. This is the closets you are ever going to come to having any part of Me near you. Coming down from My pretty little mouth all over you.

Includes: Spit Fetish, Spitting, Mouth Fetish, Lips, Licking Lips, Drooling, Female Domination, Femdom POV, Brat Girls, Tease and Denial, Humiliation

Category: SPIT FETISH

Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION
strago
Very Respected Poster
Added: Nov 11, 2017 9:03 am
Balls TOO Full? I Have THE Solution!

screenshot
screenshot

Download-Keep2share

11:21mins 1280x720 252mb mp4

Are your balls too full? Well let me tease that cum right out of you! I have on my favorite sweater and of course I don't have any panties on or a bra. I want you aching for a slip up. I have THE solution to your very full balls and I know you want a release! My dirty talk will send you over the edge...then I'll give you the perfect solution!

Related Categories: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, GODDESS WORSHIP, DIRTY TALK, TEASE & DENIAL
strago
Very Respected Poster
Added: Nov 17, 2017 5:40 pm
Poppers & Anal Training 101

screenshot
screenshot

Download-Keep2share

10:16mins 1920x1080 533mb mp4

Open and take a nice long sniff! You are in for such a treat, you have no idea! We are going to tease the living out of you! Look at these huge tits of ours, don't you just love them. Mmmm thats right loser keep jerking that cock of yours. Take 2 more hits! Now as you know, there is a catch of course. You don't get to just worship us without making some sort of sacrifice! Go grab a cucumber, you our little loser are going to fuck your ass for us! Oh yes loser, ha you thought this would be easy! Take 3 more hits and fuck that ass of yours while you watch us! Now go send us 100 each loser. Keep fucking that tight little ass of yours. You are so dizzy but everything feels so good! Keep hitting those ! Fuck that ass and cum for us!

Category: MIND FUCK

Related Categories: MAKE ME BI, MESMERIZE, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, TIT WORSHIP, HUMILIATION
strago
Very Respected Poster
Added: Nov 28, 2017 12:20 am
A Cuckolds Dream

screenshot
screenshot

Download-Keep2share

14:34mins 1280x720 233mb mp4

Oh to be My cuckold, to be the one sitting in the corner awaiting commands. come and live in the moment as I tell you what would happen when. How you would serve My stud and I, lick My pussy clean of cum and then beg to do it again.

Category: CUCKOLDING

Related Categories: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, CEI, TEASE & DENIAL, LEATHER, FEMALE DOMINATION
strago
Very Respected Poster
Added: Nov 30, 2017 8:25 pm
Twisted CEI

screenshot
screenshot

Download-Keep2share

9:09mins 1280x720 212mb mp4

As if eating your own cum isn't disgusting and degrading enough. This is the most twisted, revolting, self degrading act you could you possibly do in corporation with eating your own cum.

You need yourself, a table and a card. Don't forget to thank me for this privilege.

Category: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION

Related Categories: CEI, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, CUM COUNTDOWN, CUM PLAY
strago
Very Respected Poster
Added: Dec 04, 2017 10:33 pm
Alpha Or Beta

screenshot
screenshot

or
Download-Keep2share

8:07mins 1280x720 381mb mp4

Alpha Male or Beta boy? Thats the question. Do you think that you're an alpha male that might be deserving of a smart, young, bratty Goddess like myself? I love alpha men. Especially those who are smart, successful, athletic, and great in bed. Is that you? Well thats what were going to figure out today. Wouldn't it be great to be an alpha male though - with all those traits. You could enjoy a hot body like this! I have a few basic questions to assess this - because the way that I see it, if you're not one - your sole purpose is to serve me as my cuckold slave. ***Custom Request. No name used.

Category: CUCKOLDING

Related Categories: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, TEASE & DENIAL, CHASTITY, HUMILIATION, ORGASM DENIAL
strago
Very Respected Poster
Added: Dec 24, 2017 10:10 pm
I'm A Faggot And I Eat My Cum

screenshot
screenshot

Download-Keep2share

11:24mins 1920x1080 564mb mp4

When you are jacking off to me it almost makes you feel like you are straight. Just because you masturbate to me doesn't make you into women. In fact the only thing that turns you on is talking about your faggot ways. I'm gonna make you stroke hard, tight, and fast each time I say the word FAGGOT. Soon your balls are aching and you're begging me to eat your faggot treat.

Category: MAKE ME BI

Related Categories: CEI, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, GAY JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
strago
Very Respected Poster
Added: Dec 25, 2017 3:34 am
Jerk To Submission

screenshot
screenshot

Download-Keep2share

9:28mins 1440x1080 478mb mp4

How nave to think that I was going to be nice and give you the best JOI youve ever had. You think everything is going amazing, stroking away while listening to my sultry voice countdown until the very moment youre allowed to explode and feeling your balls pulsing ready to release, but just before I get to 1, I snap my legs shut on your tiny cock crushing any hope of having an orgasm. You are trapped, like a fly in my web of devoted slaves forever to serve and worship your Princess with no escape. Im making good use of your pathetic existence. At least now your life has purpose.

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION

Related Categories: HUMILIATION
strago
Very Respected Poster
Added: Dec 31, 2017 7:11 pm
Discovering Your True Self

screenshot
screenshot

Download-Keep2share

15:28mins 1920x1080 901mb mp4

My minion, I know how turned on you are every time you see your Goddess, but I also know about your little secret. Come on now, don't lie to yourself, you keep on watching hot women thinking you are turned on by them, but you see "think" is the word because in the back of your head you are thinking more about cocks! Big hard, throbbing cocks...

I have something for you, look at this nice cock I have here, wouldn't you want to stroke it for me, maybe lick it and taste it. The symbol of masculinity, yet the sight of it turns you on so much right now to the point of imagining how it would feel to have it in your mouth, how badly you'd love to have it inside you. You have nothing to be ashamed of, bisexuality is hot and all men should embrace it.

As your Goddess I will guide you to really embrace your true nature by demonstrating how just the mere sight of gay copulation drives you crazy with desire, digging in your mind your hidden lust for cocks. Follow my voice and the visuals I am giving you to rid yourself of inhibitions, just let go and trust your Goddess as she will guide you to your true self and to pure sexual release.

Category: MAKE ME BI

Related Categories: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, DILDO STROKING, GAY, GODDESS WORSHIP, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, MIND FUCK
strago
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 03, 2018 10:25 am
Eat Cum For Your Sisters

screenshot
screenshot

Download-Keep2share

7:30mins 1280x720 120mb mp4

You have a lot of nerve jerking off to your own sisters, thinking you'll never get caught. But you just couldn't help yourself could you? Now it's time to pay the price. Since you want to stroke your worthless stick to us SO bad, were gonna force you to do it right here in front of us. It's so humiliating but you just can't help but obey. We laugh and mock you for being the weak horny pervert that you are. You're NEVER going to get laid obsessing over us like this. We count you down to orgasm and then humiliate you further by making you eat up all your cum. HA! Now you're GAY!

Category: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION

Related Categories: HUMILIATION, TEASE & DENIAL, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
strago
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 05, 2018 4:39 pm
This Is What It's Like To Be Our Cow

screenshot
screenshot

Download-Keep2share

7:32mins 1920x1080 570mb mp4

Alexa, Kayla and Natalya have got you strapped down to their milking bench. They’ve got you pumped full of chemical substances to ensure you won’t lose that profitable erection. They are going to milk you for pre-cum all day. You will be edged for hours, but never allowed to cum. That’s because you are a cow. Cows are mined for valuable pre-cum, then left in a cage to rot. The beautiful teasers tease you with their three amazing asses. They want to keep you earning for them. You are allowed to stare at their perfect bodies. That’s because the more you look, the more aroused you become. The more aroused you are, the more pre-cum you produce. Good producers are the most useful to the teasers. You want to be useful, because if you aren’t, there is a punishment. Poor producers get an electric current sent straight through the testicles. This really hurts. The pain is a good motivation to keep the girls happy. You aren’t a person to them. When these beauties look at you, all they see is profit. You are now trapped, for the rest of your life, in the ultimate state of tease and denial.

Category: EDGING

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, TEASE & DENIAL, BRAT GIRLS, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, ASS FETISH
strago
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 05, 2018 10:13 pm
Tell Me How Much You Love Big Dick!

screenshot
screenshot

Download-Keep2share

10:21mins 960x540 288mb m4v

I know your secret. I know you love big dick. The thought of having a big cock right in front of your face. Wow, you are such a little faggot. You don't really want tits and ass... you just want those big cocks. Big black cocks, big white cocks, as long as it's BIG. A big fat cock in your hand, in your mouth... down your throat. God, you would love that wouldn't you?! Just think about those big dicks, what would be your first move on it? Would you grab it and start stroking it? Start sucking it, kissing it, or licking it? Would you stare at for a minute then let it slide down your throat and gag on it? I know what's on your mind cock freak. I bet you love slurping up that cum too.

Category: COCK WORSHIP

Related Categories: CONFESSIONS, GAY, **** BI
strago
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 08, 2018 12:09 am
Preventing you from Reproducing - CEI

screenshot
screenshot

Download-Keep2share

8:42mins 1280x720 278mb mp4

Being the loser that you are you know that eating your own cum is something you must do. The privilege of being able to orgasm comes at a cost and that is one humiliating gulp of your own hot,salty semen. I enjoy the humiliating feeling you go through every single time.

But the main reason you have to and should eat your own cum is to help the world, to stop you reproducing. The thought of you reproducing sends shivers of fear down my spine. Can you imagine the world with even more tiny dicked, weak losers like you. It would be a tragedy. I highly doubt you would manage to even wrangle the chance of getting your willy wet but the thought of your useless semen reproducing is just a huge mistake.

Every time you cum you dispose of that worthless sperm down the back of your neck do everyone on this planet a favour and never reproduce.

Related Categories: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, ORGASM CONTROL, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT