Author
Kelsaward
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 27, 2018 9:47 pm
Im a FJ Premium member i get every 5 days 30 GB
leeloobloom
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 04, 2018 6:54 pm
Man I have for months used rapidgator as my preferred file download host. I see in forumophilia that rapidgator has been fading overtime. I then moved to keep2share and that was my worst mistake. I actually had to report them to my credit card company because they not only stole my credit card information, the service only worked for 3 days. I was thinking about moving to filejoker but after seeing the amount of bad reviews I am here wondering why is the entire site going that way?

One review says "You pay to get exactly 50GB (of traffic) every 120 hours aka 5 days" really? uploaders may be getting paid more but this is a pain for downloaders. Can someone illustrate me here?
nort1
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 04, 2018 11:55 am
Just purchased a 30 day access from these guys. However their sign up button does not work. Any one else with this issue. Why are we using this if it's a total scam.
Nucky
Administrator
Added: Aug 06, 2018 9:05 pm
Ask their support?
If you want to get help here give us some more info... what does it mean 'button doesn't work', which browser are you using, post screenshot of the page and etc...
BTM
Respected VIP club member
Added: Oct 07, 2018 3:59 am
The only thing that I don't like about Filejoker is if you accidentally download a video by mistake they deduct from your account even if you click the cancel button and they don't reimburse you, that's my only complaint.
jackback2
Respected VIP club member
Added: Oct 24, 2018 12:52 am
just renew my subscription now when trying to download i.m getting this .(You've tried to download from 2 different IPs in the last 3 hours. You will not be able to download for 3 hours.)
https://www.forumophilia.com/topic130009.html#2240422
Sweet18:
https://www.forumophilia.com/topic174587.html
Nucky
Administrator
Added: Oct 24, 2018 8:21 am
just contact their support, pretty sure it will be solved quickly