Author
Kelsaward
Poster
Added: Mar 27, 2018 9:47 pm
Im a FJ Premium member i get every 5 days 30 GB
leeloobloom
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 04, 2018 6:54 pm
Man I have for months used rapidgator as my preferred file download host. I see in forumophilia that rapidgator has been fading overtime. I then moved to keep2share and that was my worst mistake. I actually had to report them to my credit card company because they not only stole my credit card information, the service only worked for 3 days. I was thinking about moving to filejoker but after seeing the amount of bad reviews I am here wondering why is the entire site going that way?

One review says "You pay to get exactly 50GB (of traffic) every 120 hours aka 5 days" really? uploaders may be getting paid more but this is a pain for downloaders. Can someone illustrate me here?
nort1
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 04, 2018 11:55 am
Just purchased a 30 day access from these guys. However their sign up button does not work. Any one else with this issue. Why are we using this if it's a total scam.
Nucky
Administrator
Added: Aug 06, 2018 9:05 pm
Ask their support?
If you want to get help here give us some more info... what does it mean 'button doesn't work', which browser are you using, post screenshot of the page and etc...
BTM
Very Respected Poster
Added: Oct 07, 2018 3:59 am
The only thing that I don't like about Filejoker is if you accidentally download a video by mistake they deduct from your account even if you click the cancel button and they don't reimburse you, that's my only complaint.
jackback2
Good Poster
Added: Oct 24, 2018 12:52 am
just renew my subscription now when trying to download i.m getting this .(You've tried to download from 2 different IPs in the last 3 hours. You will not be able to download for 3 hours.)
https://www.forumophilia.com/topic130009.html#2240422
Sweet18:
https://www.forumophilia.com/topic174587.html
Nucky
Administrator
Added: Oct 24, 2018 8:21 am
just contact their support, pretty sure it will be solved quickly
loosenut001
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 22, 2018 5:08 am
Exactly how do people pay for a subscription to Filejoker...or any file service for that matter. I have yet to find a card that they will accept. Tried all of mine and several from a family member. I was doing paypal thru a reseller (filesharingshop) but they no longer do paypal even though they list they do. They also do not take cards. All these people seem to want to accept are amazon giftcards or bitcoins and I'm not messing with those. I have never seen anything like this my entire life. Would be curious to know how others get memberships.
deformis77
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 31, 2019 5:56 pm
You can become an affiliate and pay through PPD.
bri179
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jun 20, 2019 1:42 pm
@loosenut001
I use to pay for fileservers but being a USA resident I did find years ago more and more of my CC rejected. Then I read a news article that Visa/MC where being pressured to reject fileserver websites. I do not know how a USA resident could use their CC to pay for a site.

Anyways I attempted to send the below to user "Good Samaritan" whom I think is one of the boards admin's.

FYI: For years filejoker was fine. Something changed this year. As a free user I have been trying to download the second part of a file since 2/25/19. I use JDownloader2. I generally start it in the morning and let it download. Then again the next day. Now I just did a search on filejoker connection limit and finally figured out that many people are having trouble with filejoker. It would seem that something changed for the worse. I would ask that you reconsider your encouragement of using filejoker for downloads. I simply gave up years ago trying to pay for subscriptions to file download sites. I figured out that there are to many sites. They say unlimited but actually limit you. The posters I follow would switch file download sites. Maybe I was a fool but I would buy a year subscription. In fact some of the them where shut down.

Now if there was a way I could anonymously donate to Forumophilia I would.

I previously donated to semi-private forum sites. I almost bought a $75 t-shirt to donate to my most favorite site. Fortunately I didn't. For users in Germany, UK and USA a copyright holder manged to get the mailing list from the t-shirt shop owner under threat of further legal action (he was in Ohio, US). Many of those who ordered t-shirts where tracked down and sued by the copyright holder who hired local attorneys in the offenders communities to handle the cases. That is when I decided to be very careful and just go with free downloading.

Just my two cents.
B
Sharkiz
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 01, 2019 6:48 pm
loosenut001 wrote:
Exactly how do people pay for a subscription to Filejoker...or any file service for that matter. I have yet to find a card that they will accept. Tried all of mine and several from a family member. I was doing paypal thru a reseller (filesharingshop) but they no longer do paypal even though they list they do. They also do not take cards. All these people seem to want to accept are amazon giftcards or bitcoins and I'm not messing with those. I have never seen anything like this my entire life. Would be curious to know how others get memberships.

Have you considered using Bitcoin?

Once you have a wallet its very easy.
J0ker
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 01, 2019 8:18 pm
Filejoker is very good service
ophill
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 23, 2020 12:25 pm
I have filejoker Premium account and for me is good.
I need more bandwhith to download, waiting 5 days is much but not all things are perfect.
Freeeche
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 26, 2020 8:57 pm
I like the filejoker! Today it is one of the best file hosting services that I used.
Sakuramania
Very Respected Poster
Added: Feb 19, 2020 2:21 pm
Last year, I bought a premium account for one month and I have no complaints.