Both are fine!
J0ker
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 15, 2019 8:20 pm
FileJoker best service and support
deb1919
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 17, 2019 10:41 pm
I use K2S, although begrudgingly. I dislike the 20GB daily limit but at least it's used on boards outside this one.

Besides, the best service out there, Rapidgator, has been re-allowed here since July.
ddsprej
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 11, 2019 1:48 pm
Has anybody been using the bouth regulary? And why you prefere one host, I se only voting, but nobody explained why they prefere one host?
LD
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 14, 2019 5:41 am
ddsprej wrote:
Has anybody been using the bouth regulary? And why you prefere one host, I se only voting, but nobody explained why they prefere one host?

I use both with a premium account since years. When there is a file that is hosted on both, I allways choose k2s. It's faster and more reliable. With filejoker the download speed is regularly below 1 MB/s and sometimes it aborts and you have to start again.
Samantha Tubb
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 15, 2019 3:09 pm
I prefer filejoker.
showroom
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 29, 2019 10:59 pm
FBoom + K2s lifetime account (10 years, old promo action for 129 $ each)
RG all six months renew.
SO (movieboards), after renew (paysafecard) 2 Years membership, 1,5 month later killed by law and order. SHIT.

zippy use over opera internal VPN.

DF use as free with JD2

FJ, FM, no links used. crap hoster.
Added: Dec 08, 2019 11:05 am
and what do you think about this new feature that k2s provides (tube watching)

do you love to download movies and keep them forever, or just watch and forget it about

sometimes i was downloading the clips that i used to love, but couple of times i just simply deleted my precious collections Smile they just become to big
Sakuramania
Very Respected Poster
Added: Feb 19, 2020 4:48 pm
From my point of view, both of them are good options. Everything depends on your Internet service provider.
Samantha Tubb
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 21, 2020 3:20 pm
Both are nice to work with and to download from them. You can find plenty of sites that have their links...
purvert
Poster
Added: Apr 24, 2021 2:04 pm
K2S & Fboom recompress all videos to mp4., and that sucks.
FJ keeps all .avi, .wmv, original.

I suspect K2S & Fboom to cut the end of videos, so a few final seconds are missing.
jarfur2
Good Poster
Added: Apr 26, 2021 9:35 am
purvert wrote:
K2S & Fboom recompress all videos to mp4., and that sucks.
FJ keeps all .avi, .wmv, original.

I suspect K2S & Fboom to cut the end of videos, so a few final seconds are missing.

I haven't noticed those problems but as a free user who stores his material on other storage sites download times are important to me especially as my internet speed is not that great. I am downloading 3 files at the moment - Rg 1gb - 6 hours, Fj 1.6gb -10 hours and K2s 2.2gb - 6 hours. Fileboom seems to be about the same as K2s but is not used as much on here. You can see why I prefer K2s or Fileboom.