Author
oliona-lover
Poster
Added: Aug 12, 2005 1:46 am
Hi guys,

I have a question. You lives in these cities or will travel to them in the next weeks and can help me.

Kanada: Toronto, Montréal, Niagara Falls
USA: San Francisco, Orlando, Washington DC, New York City

I collect the "Pilsner Glasses" from the Hardrock Cafes I already visited. As I was in Kanada (Toronto, Montréal, Ottawa, Niagara Falls...) in May I bought from the four canadian HRC these glasses. As I was back home in Germany, I put the glasses on my rack to my other US- and European HRC glasses. Unfortunately the rack crashes to the ground an almost all of the glasses broke!!!

Is there anybody out here, who can go the one of these HRC above and buy for me that glass? Will pay for the glass and (cheapest) postage of course.

Please PM me for further information.

Thanks,
Oliona-Lover
markus1
Retired Legend
Added: Aug 12, 2005 2:41 am
Hi O-Lover, I live not TOO far from Toronto, but I'm not sure how soon I'll be down there. I'll try to remember you next time I'm down there.
oliona-lover
Poster
Added: Aug 12, 2005 12:14 pm
Hi Markus,

that would be fine. In Toronto there are two Hardrock Cafes. One at Young Street and the other at the Skydome. They have different glasses. On the one from the Young Street HRC is written "Toronto", on the one at Skydome is "Skydome Toronto" (or "Toronto Skydome"?) written.

I would like to have both glasses *g*. The glasses costs Can $ 11.00, the shipping (cheapest way) about Can $10.00, but you have to ask at the post office the postage for two glasses.

Here a photo of the glass style.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Bye,
Oliona-Lover
Cruzing
Very Respected Poster
Added: Aug 12, 2005 8:16 pm
Very Happy

I have seen those around in San Diego, if your interested I can verify!
sir_darkstar
Senior VIP club member
Added: Aug 12, 2005 10:27 pm
perhaps you should by a better DIY book on how to make display cabinets that dont some crashing down?

Dont mind me

its just a thought
oliona-lover
Poster
Added: Aug 13, 2005 9:03 pm
sir_darkstar wrote:
perhaps you should by a better DIY book on how to make display cabinets that dont some crashing down?

Dont mind me

its just a thought

What a joke Laughing harharhar

Don't know why it cames down. I was there several years without problems...