Author
holden13
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 07, 2023 7:42 pm
Lando Ryder - Mother in law's feet are irresistible!! HD 1080p

screenshot
screenshot

When my friend was away for a short time, her mother came to her house quite surprisingly. She acted like she didn't know that her daughter was shopping. Then she just sits next to me on the bed and starts making me horny with her feet. And how that escalated...

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duratio: 00:07:17
Size: 100 Mb

https://filejoker.net/f0x4wqv7nwxn/a_-_41936_Mother_in_laws_feet_are_irresistible.mp4
Added: Dec 07, 2023 9:19 pm
Lana Lanz - Step brother caught jerking off ... FullHD 1080p

screenshot
screenshot

Unbelievable ... You just go to the kiosk to get cigarettes, don't think of anything exciting ... unlock the door and see him there. My stepbrother with his pants down and jerks the little bastard on my videos. If he could have said right away that he is horny for me again ... Our stepparents are not there anyway, so let Lana on your cock STEP-BROTHER !!!

Duratio: 00:06:17
Size: 141 Mb

https://filejoker.net/40zsh3okt8qf/a_-_41937_Step_brother_caught_jerking_off.mp4
Added: Dec 08, 2023 7:20 am
Alex, Maya Farrell - Cum on - Get an A! FullHD 1080p

screenshot
screenshot

Maya is in dire straits and needs help with her English homework if she wants to pass. Her stepbrother, Alex, is willing to help her, but only if she helps him, too. Alex wants to learn to build up his stamina in the bedroom and thinks Maya might be able to help. It starts with just a handy, but the deal escalates once Maya's grades start going up and up. Before Alex knows it, Maya rides his cock with everything she's got. He wants to cum hard but knows he needs to hold it so he can give her a massive load.

Duratio: 01:01:35
Size: 2183 Mb

https://filejoker.net/sql90u8zd9yo/a_-_41938_English_homework_if_she_wants_to_pass.mp4
Added: Dec 08, 2023 9:22 am
Jimmy Michaels, Summer Hart - Taking Care Of My Stepmoms Pussy FullHD 1080p

screenshot
screenshot

Summer Hart is frustrated that her stepson Jimmy Michaels is constantly tearing his clothes up. She lectures him about how he needs to learns some life skills. Jimmy tries to defuse the situation by giving Summer a back rub, but she storms out of the room when she realizes that Jimmy is staring down her cleavage.

Later that day, Jimmy wanders into the kitchen with his dick hanging out of the hole Summer refused to fix. She pops her huge boobs out and asks what Jimmy is going to do about it. He responds by going to town squeezing those jugs and suckling the nipples. Summer gives him a handie while he's busy going to town on her tits. Eventually she asks Jimmy if he wants to fuck, which is an enthusiastic yes!

They relocate to the couch so that Summer can enjoy having her pussy eaten before Jimmy sticks it in. She lets him bang her in missionary, then pushes him onto his back so she can go to work. After sucking her own goo from the D, Summer straddles her stepson and rides him as her big titties bounce. Summer is clearly loving every moment of it as she gets on her knees and takes a doggy style delight. When she has had her fill, Summer gets Jimmy off with a titty fuck until he blows, covering her chest in his sticky love.

Duratio: 00:30:27
Size: 1892 Mb

https://filejoker.net/gg906h1guwqr/a_-_41939_Taking_Care_Of_My_Stepmoms_Pussy.mp4
Added: Dec 08, 2023 11:29 am
Matthew Meier, Tiffany Tatum - In My Stepsisters Bedroom FullHD 1080p

screenshot
screenshot

Tiffany chases Matthew against the wall and gets her hands on the dildo enough to start sucking it like she's delivering a blowjob. Her intent is to make Matthew uncomfortable, but when she sees that he has popped a boner, she's game to experience the real thing. Pushing Matthew onto the bed, Tiffany gets busy sucking and slurping at her stepbrother's fuck stick.

Since the D is right there, Tiffany climbs on top of Matthew, straddles him, and slides down until she's fully impaled in cowgirl. She rides until Matthew rolls her onto her back and eats her pussy before spooning with her to sink back inside. A doggy style pussy pounding is next on the agenda, followed by some missionary fucking that gets exciting as Tiffany demonstrates her athleticism. She finishes herself and Matthew together as she rides in cowgirl, rocking her hips until Matthew gluts her with a big fat creampie.

Duratio: 00:29:19
Size: 884 Mb

https://filejoker.net/6my7l50eeffl/a_-_41940_In_My_Stepsisters_Bedroom.mp4
Added: Dec 08, 2023 1:20 pm
Johnny, Selena Ivy - Its All In The Details FullHD 1080p

screenshot
screenshot

Selena Ivy is chilling in the living room when her stepbrother Johnny brings her some water. He asks her to pause her show so he can talk to her. After a bit of stumbling, Johnny admits that he thinks Selena is cute. She feels the same way, which gives Johnny the courage to admit he has imagined them kissing and more. Selena suggests they try it to get it out of their system.

Duratio: 00:42:11
Size: 1578 Mb

https://filejoker.net/hesulyq1iv30/a_-_41941_Its_All_In_The_Details.mp4
Added: Dec 08, 2023 3:37 pm
Ellie Skyes - Daddy I need Help with My Swollen Pussy FullHD 1080p

screenshot
screenshot

Daddy.. I've been having this problem lately.. It's kind of embarrassing.. I don't know what to do.. But, my pussy.. it's so wet and swollen.. especially when I touch it. Do you know how to fix it daddy? You do? Yay! First, you want me to suck on your cock while I rub my pussy? Okay, if you say so daddy! It feels so good! But... What's that taste? Ew! It's salty! Daddy? It-it's normal? And I keep rubbing my pussy like you said dad but, it keeps getting more wet? What do I do? You are going to put your cock in my pussy in place of my fingers? Just do it dad, please! I want relief! I will continue to rub my pussy too while you put your cock inside me! What is this tingly feel all over my body though? Dad, I can't stop rubbing! And now my pussy is filled with that salty stuff? I feel a lot better now though! Thank you daddy! Your cock is truly a cure!

Duratio: 00:14:31
Size: 1580 Mb

https://filejoker.net/hrj2irkqca3c/a_-_41942_Daddy_I_need_Help_with_My_S.mp4
Added: Dec 08, 2023 4:49 pm
Sgt Miles, Misty Meaner - Valentines Day with my Step Mom FullHD 1080p

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Duratio: 00:46:21
Size: 1455 Mb

https://filejoker.net/hhnkzycv8g2o/a_-_41943_Valentines_Day_with_my_Step_Mom.mp4
Added: Dec 08, 2023 7:52 pm
Alex Adams, Joanna Angel - The Best Friend FullHD 1080p

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

I'm just waiting for your mom to get back from the gym.. What do I do with your mother? Well, wouldn't you like to know. We have fun.. Don't you have some friends or a girlfriend or something? Why are you hanging out with me asking all these questions?.

Duratio: 00:29:19
Size: 1307 Mb

https://filejoker.net/j4adi99glqed/a_-_41945_Joanna_Angel_The_Best_Friend.mp4
Added: Dec 08, 2023 10:27 pm
Amedee Vause - Show Me Step-Daddy 4k 2160p

screenshot
screenshot

Amedee Vause, Big Boobs, Daddys Girl, Masturbation, Masturbation Instruction, Taboo, masturbation instructions, jerk off instructions

I wanted to ask you about something Step-Daddy... A couple of things, actually. I've been feeling strange thighs lately. Like... my nipples. They get hard so randomly! And they rub against the fabric of the blouse I happen to wear and it quite uncomfortable. Why does this happen? It happens when I'm a bit cold, or just like that. It's not necessarily unpleasant, it's just... weird. I also get these tingles in my belly, down there. They get stronger and stronger, like an urge... I feel the need to do something and I don't know what should I do. I noticed that if I rub my pussy a bit they disappear, but come back very quickly. I rubbed for a long time once and not only they disappeared for days, but I felt a full body sensation, something very odd and pleasant. My pussy was completely wet after! You don't believe me? Not even about the nipples? What? You want me to show you? Is it okay if I show you? It's a bit awkward for me to do it, maybe if you show me yours too? I rub mine and you'll rub yours! No way, some white milky liquid comes out in the end? I totally wanna watch that. Wait, I want all of it splashed on me, can you do that for your girl, Step-Daddy?

Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duratio: 00:12:52
Size: 650 Mb

https://filejoker.net/yqn7ozj3mlo3/a_-_41946_Amedee_Vause_Show_Me_StepDaddy.mp4
Added: Dec 09, 2023 7:49 am
PrincessMia - Daughter Becomes A Bimbo FullHD 1080p

screenshot
screenshot

PrincessMia, Breeding, College, Daddy Roleplay, Daddys Girl, Taboo, pigtails, transformation fetish

Back to school special! When your very smart but unfashionable daughter leaves for college, she assures you that she's just going to focus on her studies and won't be distracted by boys. But when she comes back home months later, she is completely transformed into a bubbly, ditzy, hypersexed bimbo with only one goal: her daddy's dick! Through her adorable bimbo babble, you manage to discern that a pervy advisor got her involved in some sort of psych study that turned her into a dumb, needy little cumslut. You try to resist and protest but you can't deny how turned on you are, especially once she starts gagging on your cock. She pleads with you to use her like a cheap bimbo whore, getting you to fuck her hard doggy style and missionary, where she reveals she's not on any birth control and begs you to breed her tight young pussy. College seems to have been a better investment than you could have dreamed! (Doggy-style and missionary sex are both simulated with no actual penetration shown, as seen in the preview!)

Duratio: 00:17:26
Size: 1103 Mb

https://filejoker.net/cflvtibdeo5i/a_-_41947_Daughter_Becomes_A_Bimbo.mp4
Added: Dec 09, 2023 9:20 am
Ellie Skyes - Daddy I'm Sorry I Invited Boys Over FullHD 1080p

screenshot
screenshot

I know it was wrong but, I did it anyways. It's just in my nature to be bad. Now look at me daddy.. I'm on a leash and my pussy is filled with cum. I'm so sorry I went against your wishes daddy.. Now I have to be punished by daddy's cock. I deserve to suck daddy's cock and for daddy to make a mess all over my face.. but, what I didn't expect.. is for daddy to have my already used and cum filled holes. How can you fuck your daughter when she already has other boys' cum inside her? I'm just filled with so much cum

Duratio: 00:13:07
Size: 295 Mb

https://filejoker.net/xsrag45l8lwu/a_-_41948_Sorry_I_Invited_Boys_Over.mp4
Added: Dec 09, 2023 11:00 am
Ellie Skyes - Attached to Daddy's Hip FullHD 1080p

screenshot
screenshot

Ellie Skyes, Daddy Roleplay, Daddys Girl, Impregnation Fantasy, Kink, Teens (18+), Virtual Sex

Mom passed away about a year ago and ever since then it's just been me and dad. We share choirs and work as a team! My boyfriend just dumped me recently to go be with another girl and I'm completely heartbroken. Who do I turn to? My sweet teddy-bear of a dad! I sit right on his lap like the princess I am and confess how sad I am. As he holds me I start to grind on his lap. I tell him I wish we could date since we make such a great team. I continue to grind and even start to whimper and moan. I tell daddy I can feel his throbbing cock under my wet-teen pussy. I can feel the cock I made me. I ask dad if I can give him a kiss. I start to kiss daddy but, I get a little carried away.. I whisper to daddy "I want special daddy-daughter bonding time. I want to feel daddy's cock in me." Daddy allows it and I get super excited! Thank you daddy! I beg for you to get on top of me and put the cock that made me in my wet pussy. Your cock feels so good I can't help but, let out some moans. I even beg for your hot semen to spurt deep into my womb! I promise I'll get a plan B first thing in the morning! After we have such an amazing night we cuddle right next to each other. What a great night daddy! The next morning I wake up next to you and tell you I had an amazing dream! We had a house and a family together! I have an idea daddy.. Lets move away where no one knows us and start a family! Maybe, I wont take a plan b.. What do you think daddy? Since you normally have such a hard time saying no to your princess you stay silent for a minute. That's when I start to stroke your cock and touch your balls. Saying how I came from these balls and so will our family. You can't help but, to give in and say yes to your sweet girl. I get on top and ride you. I ride as I beg for daddy's hot cum to coat my eggs! I love you so much daddy.

Duratio: 00:19:09
Size: 713 Mb

https://filejoker.net/zfhpuml6opxj/a_-_41949_Attached_to_Daddys_Hip.mp4
Added: Dec 09, 2023 12:24 pm
Virtual Lady, Purple Bitch - Hot Fuck For Gamer Girls FullHD 1080p

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Video includes: pussy and anal fuck, first anal with guy for Virtual Lady, blowjob, cum in mouth.

Duratio: 00:28:39
Size: 3292 Mb

https://filejoker.net/zcnx9hrmrzmg/a_-_41950_Hot_Fuck_For_Gamer_Girls.mp4
Added: Dec 09, 2023 2:50 pm
Brother Nicky, Emma Bugg - A Secret at any Cost FullHD 1080p

screenshot
screenshot

Beautiful blonde Emma is chilling in her room when her creepy stepbro Nicky gets into her room. The boy has been suspended from his school, so he needs to lay low and needs his stepsis' help so their parents don't find out. Emma accepts on the condition that he becomes her own personal slave. Soon, Emma finds that Nicky can do much more than chores, fulfilling her fantasy of being fucked by her stepbro!

Duratio: 00:47:51
Size: 1790 Mb

https://filejoker.net/gj6llhcgkc9j/a_-_41951_A_Secret_at_any_Cost.mp4