Author
holden13
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 10, 2021 10:47 am
Melanie Hicks in Super Heroine vs Lady Computer HD 720p

screenshot
screenshot

A computer program comes to life and wonders what it feels like to be human. It will take control of Wunder Woman and experience everything.

Scene One: Computer Control

Scene Two: Now Binary

Cory's Super Heroine Adventures ,Melanie Hicks, Cory Chase, super gurl, wunder woman, special effects, strapon, girl girl, female training

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duratio: 00:26:49
Size: 417 Mb

https://filejoker.net/yvf8mrc6r1qe/a_-_32475_Melanie_Hicks_in_Super_Heroine_vs_Lady_Computer.mp4
Added: Nov 11, 2021 11:39 am
Miss Miserlou - Mama Gives You A Bath - Handjob SPE SPH FullHD 1080p

screenshot
screenshot

So, you've gone a broken both of your arms trying to pull some tricks on your dirtbike, and now you need help in the tub. Mama comes into the bathroom to see if you need help. I sit down next to the tub, roll up my sleeves, and start to wash you. I tell you that you shouldn't be so shy, it's not like I don't know about your little dick! Of course, I'm your mother, I know that you have a small penis. You're embarrassed about it, but I'm reassuring and sweet about your less-than-average-sized cock. I can see you're getting a boner, and I ask you about how long it has been since you jerked off? Oh, I guess with two broken arms, it's been awhile! Let Mama help you out. I'm sweet but insistent, and I start to gently stroke your cock. I give you lots of eye contact and you can hear the water splashing as my hand slides up and down on your little dick. You get embarrassed again and I ask what's wrong? You're worried about me seeing you cum and I can tell you're feeling insecure about your small load. I tell you not to be embarrassed, and I'm sweet and encouraging as I continue to give you a handjob. I speed up and I can tell you're getting close, and you can see me happily react with you start to cum. I slow down my strokes as I get every drop out and I can tell you're so relieved and feel so much better! I get you cleaned up well and give you a kiss on the forehead.

Tags: taboo, mama, mother, momma, bathtub, bath, handjob, implied handjob, pov, small penis humiliation, sph, small penis encouragement, spe, small cumshot encouragement, sweet, affirming, gentle, positive

Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duratio: 00:10:15
Size: 195 Mb

https://filejoker.net/5zmfp6rnvw6z/a_-_32481_Mama_Gives_You_A_Bath.mp4
Added: Nov 11, 2021 5:54 pm
Tony Profane, Alva Jay - Big Booty Instagram Model Sister Gets a Thick Dick Slammed in her Holes HD 720p

screenshot
screenshot

Duratio: 00:26:08
Size: 1479 Mb

https://filejoker.net/juxgs7hx40sf/a_-_32484_Big_Booty_Instagram_Model_Alva_Jay_Gets_a_Thick_Dick_Slammed_in_her_Holes.mp4
Added: Nov 12, 2021 8:40 am
Kyle Mason, Allie Addison, Hime Marie, Will Pounder - My Boss Daughter II pt. 1-2 FullHD 1080p

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Meet Will Pounder. Will Pounder is a middle aged man who has worked for a family business since he graduated college, he's received a generous wage increase every single year, even though his tech experience is outdated, and new college grads could do his job for much less cost, and spend less time on each project. He was fortunate that his boss so valued him as both a friend and as an employee, fortunate until his boss passed away, and his brat son took over the business.

Will has been on pins and needles ever since his new boss (Kyle Mason) took control of the business and started laying veteran, old-timers like Will off. To add insult to injury, the boss' daughter, Allie Addison is the hottest piece of ass he has ever seen, and she wants HIM! This would be a blessing in disguise if he wasn't married, and if she didn't blab about fucking him in Will's marital bed! Mr. Mason called Will in his office, his palms were sweaty, his heart beating fast, he knew that he was going to get the axe.. but he had an idea. What if he swapped his daughter, Hime Marie, as a way of evening the score? He couldn't believe the words came out of his mouth, but they did, and even crazier yet.. the boss agreed! But will his stepdaughter agree to the arrangement? Watch the story unfold..

Duratio: 01:11:09
Size: 2353 Mb

https://filejoker.net/xx61uvsjxata/a_-_32487_My_Boss_Daughter_II_pt12.mp4
Added: Nov 12, 2021 12:57 pm
Amber Alina - Stepdaughter Loves the Attention HD 720p

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Alina loves the attention her body gets from men, but, its the attention she gets from me that REALLY turns her on, she knows I can't resist and takes every excuse to get the attention she wants, I give me the attention she thinks I deserve

Amber Alina,huge tits , Michael Masters , blowjobs , creampie , big load ,

Duratio: 00:18:18
Size: 416 Mb

https://filejoker.net/cpmwpinv60y8/a_-_32489_Stepdaughter_Loves_the_Attention_HD.mp4
Added: Nov 12, 2021 3:17 pm
Amber Alina - I can't Resist My Step-Daughter's huge Tits HD 720p

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

My step-daughter Amber has come home to live with me for a while and she has...grown since I last saw her. Her step-mom had monster tits and it looks like my "little" girl does now too. I didn't realize how huge her tits had gotten until the morning after she comes home an she is in a sports bra that barely covers her. Then that night she comes into my room to talk to me...

Amber Alina,huge tits , cum on tits , bare feet , mouth fucking

Duratio: 00:21:25
Size: 495 Mb

https://filejoker.net/gq82tqm2zymo/a_-_32490_I_cant_Resist_My_StepDaughters_HUGE_Tits.mp4
Added: Nov 12, 2021 8:08 pm
Sweet Bunny - Teen Gets Creampied By Father FullHD 1080p

screenshot
screenshot

We arrived at my boyfriends parents home. We're tired and my boyfriend is taking a shower. I'm not used to his parents house so by mistake I enter in his father's room. I'm wearing sexy short pijamas! My father-in-law asks me to sit on the couch to have a quick conversation with him. He told me that if I want to be accepted in this family, I have to be a good girl and please his needs! At first I resist because I think it's totally wrong. But he takes me by surprise at starts touching my boobs. I really want my relationship with my boyfriend to work. I decide to please his needs by giving him a blowjob. I didn't expect his cock to be so big! Right now me pussy is wet and I want more. He starts fucking me hard in many positions until he cums deep inside my tight pussy. He said he knows now that I'm perfect for his son

Taboo, Family Fantasies, Daddy's Girl, Daddy,

Duratio: 00:23:24
Size: 307 Mb

https://filejoker.net/9x9tl9dn4fjs/a_-_32493_Teen_Gets_Creampied_By_Father.mp4
Added: Nov 13, 2021 9:03 am
Niks Indian - Abnormal pervert family - episode 1 FullHD 1080p

screenshot
screenshot

This is the story of an abnormal pervert family in which the members of the family enjoy sex with each other. Watch how the teen desi sister wakes up brother and sits on his face to give him the fresh morning fragrance of her pussy, and the brother of course gets horny after smelling her teen vagina and then gives her a taste of his big dick. He fucks her mouth and pussy rough unloading a huge cumshot in her pretty mouth.

Family Fantasies, Siblings, Sisters, Family Role play, Cum in mouth, Desi, Indian, Hindi

Duratio: 00:37:45
Size: 1164 Mb

https://filejoker.net/901uz6vqpew4/a_-_32498_Stretch_me_open_daddy.mp4
Added: Nov 13, 2021 4:42 pm
Sexysherrystunns, Nicky Rebel - Mom's Coffee Creamer FullHD 1080p

screenshot
screenshot

ust a typical day around Sherry's house, with her son Nicky bringing her morning coffee. They are all out of creamer though, and he knows exactly how his mom likes her coffee... FULL OF CREAM! He knows the routine, so he stands there and stroking for her, just like how she taught him. Nicky jerks his cock for his mom, much to her delight. After a while of watching him stroke, she can't help herself and she starts to suck on it, to help him along. She spits on it for a bit of lube, and strokes him, much to his delight. She then encourages him to keep stroking and give her some of his cream. He would never want to disappoint his mom, so he jerks it even harder. She rubs his swollen balls and soon he is unloading all of his cream cum into her coffee. She gets every last drop out of him, and thanks him for being such a good boy. starring Sherry Stunns and Nicky Rebel

Mommy Roleplay,CFNM,Cumshots,Assisted masturbation,Taboo,Sherry Stunns , Nicky Rebel

Duratio: 00:07:53
Size: 265 Mb

https://filejoker.net/9qv9gba8usr8/a_-_32500_Moms_Coffee_Creamer.mp4
Added: Nov 14, 2021 7:59 am
OwlCrystal - Stepsister Interfered with Jerking off FullHD 1080p

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Duratio: 00:13:22
Size: 1814 Mb

https://filejoker.net/hgblj0lc1pxz/a_-_32504_Stepsister_Interfered_with_Jerking_off.mp4
Added: Nov 14, 2021 1:20 pm
Alina Lopez - SuperiorGirl vs Onslaught FullHD 1080p

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

SuperiorGirl is the final hope in stopping the unstoppable Onslaught. Now with the powers of Ultra Girl, Superia and Wondeorus Girl, can the girl of Steel stop him or will she become his next victim?

This movie includes amazing low blows, beat downs, groping, **** orgasms, sim sex, topless and frontal nudity, back breaker, bearhugs, KOs, choking, costume destruction and more!

Duratio: 00:35:10
Size: 1634 Mb

https://filejoker.net/ha9yugnq2mkk/a_-_32505_RYE_SuperiorGirl_vs_Onslaught.mp4
Added: Nov 15, 2021 4:53 pm
Amedee Vause - Cum In My Mouth, Daddy! - Taboo HandJob, BlowJob, Reverse CowGirl & Oral Creampie! HD

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

ve had a long lasting problem related to reaching orgasm: until now, Daddy solved it in an instant! Well, I had to convince him first, but it was all more than worth it! I came to his bed late at night, wanting to talk about something personal. He was reserved about it, insisting he really wants rest, but I used my best manipulation skills to convince him! I knew he was attracted to me, to a certain degree, he was reserved about that also, but he often was too nice, to touchy, to close, not hard to notice it if you pay attention to it. So I told him frankly about my inability to reach orgasm with my boyfriend. He was so, so surprised I'm having sex with him! I think, he had some naughty, inappropriate thought about me before, but he just brushed them off thinking I didn't even have sex yet. That his lil girl is a virgin, with hot body and very sexy boobs, but sill little and innocent and he blamed himself a lot for those thoughts. So he had a big surprise tonight, he didn't let me see that, it wasn't obvious, but I still realized what's going on in his head. I was asking myself if my boyfriend cums to fast or if I'm a nymphomaniac, even though I crave for an decent orgasm, not for sex all the time. I asked him about stimulation and supposed that, maybe I'm doing something wrong: It seems I hurry too much and overstimulate my partner! I was craving form an orgasm, so I asked Daddy to play with me.

amedee-vause, amedeevause, taboo, daddy, roleplay, crop-top, panties, big-tits, big-natural-tits, big-boobs, boobs, tit-play, tit-worship, handjob, blowjob, sloppy-blowjob,

Duratio: 00:28:00
Size: 639 Mb

https://filejoker.net/s9646a7skzjj/a_-_32510_Cum_in_my_mouth_Daddy_Amedee_Vause_HD.mp4
Added: Nov 16, 2021 7:25 am
Rebel Rhyder, Helena Price, Taylor Nicole, Rebecca Vanguard - Black Cock Craving Slut Wives Orgy!!! FullHD 1080p

screenshot

screenshot

I told my husband that he needs to round up as much Big Black Cock as possible for me and my friends. They are a bunch of white slut wives that want to get some large black dick as much as I do. So of course being the awesome wife and friend that I am, I get my hubby to help me out. These horny white women are always telling me how hungry they are for Big Black Cock and that their husband would love to see them fucking a bunch of black guys! They keep asking for it so I set them up with something special today. We are meeting up in a hotel room full of black bulls! I know an orgy is just what these white wives need. I want them to learn how to be cock greedy wives just like me and Rebel! So we got our husbands to film us while we fuck a room full of black bulls. And boy do we get fucked hard! I along with my friends get my throat fucked. I am made to squirt a few times too. Rebel of course wanted to take a big black cock up her ass so she did get fucked and double penetrated just to make sure she was getting fucked right while her hubby films! Our friend Taylor got so horny watching Rebel getting ass fucked that she begs to get fucked in her butt and even asks for an ANAL CREAMPIE! She gets two guys to cum in her asshole and Rebel lays down to eat it out of her rectum! YUMMY! I got a mouthful of cum out of nowhere as my face gets fucked. Another new friend of mine, Rebecca gets some cum between her ass cheeks in the middle of all of this too! In between there is so much throat fucking going on that you can hear the girls slurping and gulping for air in the background. After tons of fucking sucking, ass eating, pussy licking, and ass slamming, we line up to get a really thick facial across all four of our faces. I made sure my husband gets a good shot of that! Enjoy my latest nasty adventure as I teach these wives how to be a bunch of black cock whores!!!

xoxo

Rebel Rhyder, Helena Price, Taylor Nicole, Rebecca Vanguard wife, married, husband, cum facial, squirting, hotwife, hot wives, slutwife, slut wives, cream pie, hairy pussy.

Duration: 01:09:47
Size: 4075 Mb

https://filejoker.net/9u4o8s9e3j51/a_-_32514_Black_Cock_Craving_Slut_Wives_Orgy.mp4
Added: Nov 16, 2021 6:56 pm
Anthony Peirce, Penny Barber & Syren De Mer - Freudian Slip SD mp4

screenshot
screenshot

Recently, Anthony Peirce has been fantasizing more and more about his stepmom, Syren de Mer. Wanting to get to the bottom of things, Syren suggests she and Anthony see Penny Barber, a therapist. Penny explains that rather than avoid it, Syren and Anthony should embrace the growing sexual tension.

Penny Barber, Syren De Mer,Big Tits, Brunette, Incest Clips,Incest HD, MILF, Redhead, Incest Threesome

Resolution: 848 x 480
Duration: 01:07:43
Size: 922 Mb

https://filejoker.net/y5019y5s9qgn/a_-_32521_Penny_Barber_Syren_De_Mer_Freudian_Slip.mp4
Added: Nov 17, 2021 2:00 pm
Aiden Ashley, Ashley Lane, Charlotte Stokely, Dante Colle, Helena Locke, Kenna James, Tommy Pistol - Under the Veil - Act One FullHD 1080p

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Even orients and nuns are sexual creatures. In Under the Veil: Act One, take a peak behind the monastery walls to see what God's servants are truly up to. First we meet Sister Kenna (Kenna James), a fresh faced nun in training, who still has carnal desires that Mother Superior (Helena Locke) plans on beating out of her. Father Tommy (Tommy Pistol) lends an uncritical ear but finds his faith pushed to its limits when a newly married couple (Ashley Lane and Dante Colle) ask him to witness their wedding night's union but perhaps even join in. Will the father succumb to his desires? Finally there is Sister Charlotte (Charlotte Stokely), a rebel within the order, who has written a book about sexuality that has caught the attention of the innocent Sister Kenna and the eye of Mother Superior. Will she stay true to her oath or will she end up straying?
Featuring two sex scenes: Scene one features Ashley Lane and Dante Colle in a variety of positions including doggy and cowgirl ending in a creampie. Scene two features Charlotte Stokely and Aiden Ashley with fingering, licking, face sitting and tribbing.

Aiden Ashley, Ashley Lane, Charlotte Stokely, Dante Colle, Helena Locke, Kenna James, Tommy Pistol ,Blondes, Blowjob, Creampie, Impregnation, Lesbian, Natural, Petite, Taboo, Tribadism, Voyeur

Duration: 01:13:39
Size: 2378 Mb

https://filejoker.net/7uc44o5klobj/a_-_32525_Under_the_Veil_Act_One.mp4