Author
anonymous_666
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 10, 2023 12:38 pm
[Cinched and Secured] Lucy Purr - Toe Tied and Mummified

screenshot

Description: Lucy certain;y makes a very fetching mummy, especially with her huge breasts straining against her exposed bra and her tiny feet clad in nice white socks. She squirms and struggles on the ouch, her mouth wrapped shut with Vet wrap, her entire body encased in the stuff, with strategically placed bands of electrical tape ensuring she cannot escape. I enter and remove her socks so that I can tie her toes together. Once bound, I attach the rope to a nearby table so that her feet at to bend downward, her toes pointing out as she wiggles them uselessly. I don't want her to alert the neighbors, so I remove her gag and stuff her mouth with one of the socks! Her mouth plugged, I re-wrap her face with the vet wrap and leave her to endure her bondage! Her toes and bare feet are starting to ache and she tries to fight her way free, but it's no use. Finally, I enter and untie her toes before laying her on the floor, stomach first, so that her chest is pressed into the carpet. she rolls around, never giving up hope of freeing herself, while we can watch her cocooned body and bare feet struggle for all they are worth. She won't get loose, but she'll certainly be fun to watch as she tries!

Tags: lucy purr, mummification, damsel in, large breasts, bra, socks, bare feet, toe tied, struggling, gagged women, mouth stuffing, vet wrap

Type: mp4
Size: 210,9 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 0:14:45

Download
anonymous_666
Added: Dec 10, 2023 12:43 pm
[Brendas Bound] Punish And Ship With Michelle Maverick

screenshot

Description: My partner had called to let me no he had dropped off another one. This time it was a nice little brunette. He had left her in a container covered with a sheet in the living room. It was my job to get them ready and ship them to the buyer. I had a little time before I had to take her. So I got her out and played a little. Letting her no to get used to it because there was bad times headed her way.

Tags: rope bondage, shiny skirt, high heels, brunettes, pantyhose/stockings/garters, hogtied, gagged girls

Size: 221,7 MB
Duration: 0:14:21

Download
anonymous_666
Added: Dec 10, 2023 12:48 pm
Alexia Valentine - The Bondage Airline Interview - Part 2

screenshot

Description: Bondage Airline's looking for a girl to complete the new team of the air-company; Alexia is one of the candidates but maybe she didn't expect this kind of proof...

Tags: tape bondage, tape gag, gagged, duct tape, redhead, tony houston, alexia valentine, all taped up on the screen, red and grey pvc tape for gag and binds, stuffed mouth, hostess outfit, high heels

Size: 49,3 MB
Resolution: 854x480
Duration: 0:06:39

Download
anonymous_666
Added: Dec 10, 2023 12:52 pm
Lady with huge boobs at the doctor pervert

screenshot

Tags: bondage sex, roleplay, medical fetish, blowjob, bondage orgasms, male domination, cumshots, made to cum, humiliated, predicament, facial, anal, penetration

Size: 626,5 MB
Resolution: 852x478
Duration: 01:04:15

Download
anonymous_666
Added: Dec 12, 2023 7:36 pm
Lorelei, 912, Moonshine - Turkey Shoot (INSEX - Remastered) FullHD 1080p

screenshot

Description: He thinks of them as turkeys.To him these girls are nothing more than meat. He sees himself as a hunter, a man who loves fresh meat. And so it begins. They are naked, his girls. There are three of them. He has them in his hunting cabin. Their arms are bound behind their backs, their hands taped. They are gagged with tubing held in place with cable ties. A few feet of chain run from neck to neck, so that they are tethered to one another.
He sits. He tells them about a turkey shoot. As he talks, he assembles his gun. Their little cries and whimpers escalate. Who could have known? One minute you are just walking your dog or sipping coffee in your home. And the next thing you know, you are naked. And he has a gun. And there is really nothing else to do, is there?
When he tells you to run. You run like hell.
He drags them outside and unchains them and starts spewing out pellets, scaring them up good. After all, he wants to be challenged. He’s looking for sport, just a little fun. They run through the woods all in a flurry, screaming, squawking. Open season on girl.
The blond is the first to drop. He takes the others down too, the brunette and the black-haired girl. The marks of paintball drip down their soft skin in red trails. It is quiet in the woods. Their bodies lie still, white, silent.

Tags: lorelei lee, ann-marie, morgan, hunting, bdsm, bit gag, fire, dildo, suspension, torture, outdoor, bondage

Size: 1921,5 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 0:51:16

Download
anonymous_666
Added: Dec 12, 2023 7:50 pm
InfernalRestraints – Cowgirl (aka Liz Tyler) – Gimping Cowgirl (INSEX – Remastered) (11.18.22)

screenshot

screenshot

Description: CowGirl is the consummate Guinea pig in the PD laboratory. She is so open to trying anything.
Holes, holes everywhere - oh what to do. Well, put six of them on display. They want to audition for Insex; let them watch a class act.
He steadies her as she wobbles in six inch heels out to the cunt spot. She’s dressed in a flourishing floral dress. He must have grabbed her off a street in Manhattan as she strutted about.

Tags: bdsm, bondage, dildo, suspension, straightjacket, lesbian, ring gag, ball gag, latex, mask, vibrator, pantyhose, nipple clamps, caning, breast bondage, fetish, **** orgasm, humiliation, male domination, tit torture, toys

Size: 1513,5 MB
Duration: 0:39:57

Download
anonymous_666
Added: Dec 12, 2023 7:53 pm
Carissa - Outdoor Bondage

screenshot

Tags: carissa montgomery, rope bondage, blondes, big tits, boobs, lesbian, domination, nipple clamps, hogtied, bare breast, high heels, strappado, pantyhose/stockings, crotch roped, elbows tied, upskirt, outside

Size: 170,9 MB
Resolution: 852x480
Duration: 0:23:09

Download
anonymous_666
Added: Dec 12, 2023 8:00 pm
Secretary Sasha Fae's floor struggles - Part 2

screenshot

Description: Elbows tied tightly together, sexy secretary Sasha Fae (in "nude" L'eggs pantyhose and tight crotchrope) whimpers and moans behind her severely sticky duct tape gag as she struggles desperately to get free.

Tags: dave annis bondage, extreme, rope bondage, gagged, tape gagged, secretary, high heels, pumps, crotchrope, pantyhose, struggling, topless

Size: 78,1 MB
Duration: 0:05:05

Download
anonymous_666
Added: Dec 12, 2023 8:27 pm
Secretary Sasha Fae And The Chair

screenshot

Tags: dave annis bondage, rope bondage, extreme, gagged, tape gag, secretary, high heels, pumps, crotchrope, pantyhose/stockings, struggling, topless, long hair, bare breast, tied elbows, chair tied

Size: 78,5 MB
Duration: 0:05:07

Download
anonymous_666
Added: Dec 13, 2023 8:36 pm
[Born to be Bound] Ballgagged bimbo to balance with a book on her head and then

screenshot

Description: Amanda has been fooled into believing that her lover is going to take her to a fancy fundraiser that night. He never even takes her in public....She is waiting for him pacing around in high heels and a trampy little dress much more appropriate for the strip club than a fundraiser. What she doesn't know is his bitter wife is the one texting her....She gets to work tying Amanda up and talking trash to her. She ballgags her and makes her stay balanced with her legs tied together and then puts a book on her head and makes her balance with it. Her flowery high high cut panties are cut from her little frame to be used soon to stuff her mouth, clear tape is wrapped around her head. Her heels are removed and her feet and toes are tied in the stockings she is wearing. Then duct tape is wrapped around her face. Now the pair just need to wait for JJs soon to be exhusband to arrive. When he does he seems shocked to see Amanda all tied up, but JJ insists they leave her like that until the return. She rolls Amanda onto her side and puts the clothespins back on her nipples and leaves..

Tags: rope bondage, amanda marie, jj plush, tape gag, high heels, pantyhose/stockings/garters, haired pussy, nipple clamps, bare breast, hogtied, toe tied, tattooed, blonde

Size: 396,9 MB
Duration: 0:25:58

Download
anonymous_666
Added: Dec 13, 2023 8:40 pm
Launa will not talk

screenshot

Description: Launa is tied to a chair, gagged and blindfolded in a darkened room. Something has been taken and I want it back. I think that she will give up the information if I apply a little pressure. I use a riding crop delivering crisp snaps all over her body. But through her gag, she insist she knows nothing. I release one leg and bend it backwards... tying it to the back of the chair... using the crop, I beat the bottom of her foot. Launa still will not talk? Last I add a hair tie and ratchet it up and leave, Perhaps she knows nothing? But it was fun finding out.

Tags: rope bondage, dizdat, high heels, interrogation, blindfolds, chairtied, pantyhose/stockings, dress with belt, spanking, tied elbows

Size: 75,9 MB
Duration: 0:04:57

Download
anonymous_666
Added: Dec 17, 2023 1:23 pm
[Born to be Bound] Take your panties off your head and shove them in your mouth!

screenshot

Description: Dixie and JJ lead the pretty blond (Carissa Montgomery) up the stairs and down the hall with her hands tied and a hand over her mouth. They lead her into the apartment and remove the girls pink panties and put them on her head. They tie up her legs and tell her to gag herself with the panties and to wrap her head with a scarf. The play with her boobs, tie her ebows together, add more rope around her upper body and wrap electrical tape around the scarf. They make her get to the floor and they hogtie her, the gag still doesn't look tight enough so they add a few more layers of electrical tape and leave her there.

Tags: rope bondage, gagged, big tits, boobs, crotch roped, blonde, tied elbows, high heels, pantyhose/stockings, bare breast, hogtied

Size: 254,9 MB
Duration: 0:16:39

Download
anonymous_666
Added: Dec 17, 2023 1:28 pm
Hot Redhead Secretary Kept Tightly Bound And Gagged

screenshot

Tags: jbroper, rope bondage, silk/satin, shiny blouse, tight skirt, pantyhose/stockings, high heels, ballgagged, big ass, struggles, elbows tied

Size: 71,3 MB
Duration: 0:04:38

Download
anonymous_666
Added: Dec 17, 2023 1:31 pm
Little Lanta Folded And Pumped

screenshot

Description: The most flexible HuCow is back again! Little Lanta is a super cute little pet girl with nice round udders. She is still very reluctant, because the farmer always finds more creative ways to use her flexibility. This time, he folds her in half, with her legs cuffed to the wall and her arms cuffed under the milking bench. This gives him perfect access to the important parts of a HuCow: udders, pussy, and ass! The farmer attaches the vacuum therapy machine to her nipples, because he wants Lanta to have bigger nipples soon. He then takes a jewel buttplug and pushes it in her cute butthole. Then the farmer gets out his new toy: a pussy pump, to create a huge juicy pussy with powerful suction. Poor Lanta, she was tender everywhere after this extreme pumping session!

Tags: metal bondage, handcuffed, legcuffed, nudity/naked, young/teen/18+, nipple torture, vacuum devices, pussy torture, anal plug, male domination, humiliation, predicament bondage, **** orgasm, made to cum

Size: 370,2 MB
Duration: 0:09:21

Download
anonymous_666
Added: Dec 17, 2023 1:36 pm
Shaking in My Boots - Elise Graves - Elise to Support Herself on Her Ballet-Booted Toes or Her Pussy Rope!

screenshot

Description: Locked into a pair of unforgiving ballet boots, a tight single-arm binder, a restrictive neck corset and a leather head harness, Elise Graves is in her element. Her mesh catsuit accentuates her body while tight red rope contorts her figure. Elise is in quite the pickle. Standing in her ballet boots causes extreme agony in her toes and arches of her feet, however if she relaxes into her rope bondage at all, the weight of her body is carried by two thin ropes cutting deep into her pussy. Elise is in quite the predicament. She can't help but to alternate her weight between her ballet-booted toes and her crotch-roped pussy. Both are excruciating, particularly over time. With her arms secured in tight leather behind her back, her arms are of no help. In fact, her arms behind her seem to tip her forward a bit, causing Elise to periodically fling herself forward, creating intense sensations on her tender pussy. Thankfully she is muzzled, which allows us to watch her struggle with the sound on Smile

Tags: predicament bondage, leather bondage, arm binder, muzzle, ballet boots, neck corset, suffering, crotch rope, rope bondage, suspension, leather fetish, genital bondage

Size: 242,7 MB
Duration: 0:17:28

Download