Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 0:13:00

Download
anonymous_666
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 25, 2022 4:52 pm
Lil Missy UK in Strappado frogtie in hotel closet

screenshot

Description: In this clip I have been captured in my hotel rope, tied up and stripped to only my panties. My legs are frogtied with white rope and my arms lifted up behind me into a Strappardo tie. I'm balancing on my knees, the pain in my shoulders is intense but you don't seem to care. You walk around me as best you can to get a good look at your handy work. I mumble and drool through my ring gag, it no hope you can't understand me anyway. I'm finally left alone to struggle and hope to be rescued. After a while I hear a knock at the door! It must be housekeeping. I try to shout but my gag muffles me, please rescue me!

Tags: ring gag, rope bondage, gagged, blonde, struggling, gag talk, drooling, swallowing, damsel in destress, did, gag, predicament

Type: mp4
Size: 1578,6 MB
Resolution: 3840x2160
Duration: 0:06:27

Download
anonymous_666
Added: Jul 25, 2022 4:55 pm
Stormy Evans Hogtied

screenshot

Tags: rope bondage, hog tied, hogtie, gagged girl, sweater bondage, jeans fetish, struggling, barefoot

Size: 235,8 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 0:11:39

Download
anonymous_666
Added: Jul 25, 2022 4:58 pm
[Bondage Junkies] Hannah vs. Red & Black

screenshot

Description: There's something incredibly sexy about catsuits and ballet boots. That goes double with a girl like Hannah who can fill out every curve perfectly. Folding up some of her panties, I stuff them into her mouth wrapped vetwrap and electrical tape. With her well gagged her arms are next; the tape stretching and cinching her elbows tightly together. Hannah squirms on the floor hoping for a weak spot but the tape is too strong. Tossing a roll in my hand I can't help but wonder, is there such a thing as too much tape? Hannah's about to find out!

Tags: hannah perez, tape gag, hogtie, catsuit, latex, tape bondage, panty stuffing, struggling, big tits

Size: 238,2 MB
Duration: 0:15:30

Download
anonymous_666
Added: Jul 25, 2022 5:02 pm
[Bondage Junkies] Stasha vs. Her Submissive Pose

screenshot

Description: New to the whole bondage thing she wanted to try a bit of everything. Admiring the catsuits, ballet boots, and elaborate gags hanging on the wall. The catsuit and boots went on first before strapping in her gag. A bit overwhelmed by the intensity of the gag Stasha tries to reach of the buckles in the back. Not wanting her to spoil the fun I wrapped a couple belts through the gag straps and her wrists easily securing them in place. Her fingers out of reach of any buckles now. With a few more around her body and legs she knew she was stuck. Her arms her head down; Stasha is the picture of a perfect submissive.

Tags: pvc-vinyl, struggling, ballgagged, leather, tickling

Size: 154,7 MB
Duration: 0:10:58

Download
anonymous_666
Added: Jul 25, 2022 5:05 pm
[Bondage Junkies] Tara vs. The Opposing Poles

screenshot

Description: Pull forward and the cold steel of handcuffs digs into her delicate wrists. Pull backwards and the chain buried in her pussy gets a bit tighter. For Tara she was in a lose/lose situation with no way out. Protesting through her panty gag doesn't help much but she tries anyway hoping for some sympathy. Even her legs are chained and bolted to the floor, fixed in discomfort. Just when Tara thinks she's found something somewhat comfortable the chains are pulled even tighter; resetting her personal hell.

Tags: handcuff and shackle fetish, struggling, predicament bondage, pantyhose/stockings

Size: 173,4 MB
Duration: 0:12:16

Download
anonymous_666
Added: Jul 26, 2022 5:11 pm
Rope Suspension with Nylon Hood

screenshot

Description: Today Diamondly suffers a strict box hogtie wearing only plack pantyhose. After tieing her arms and legs Sasori suspends her. He stuffs her mouth then puts a nylon hood over her head and forms a cleave gag with the nylon. Now he pulls her higher so she is suspended vertical. He takes a nude vet wrap and wraps her face to the rope. Diamondly moans and struggles but she can't move at all. Then Sasori shows merci and lets her down. Diamondly think the is over but then Sasori pulls her up by only one leg. Diamondly screams but she can't do anything.

Tags: rope bondage, gagged women, pantyhose bondage, suspension, 18 & 19 yrs old

Size: 470,2 MB
Duration: 0:31:01

Download
anonymous_666
Added: Jul 26, 2022 5:16 pm
[Captive Chrissy Marie] Taped On The First Date!

screenshot

Description: Chrissy is on a first date and really like the guy so she agrees to come up to his place with him. She excuses herself to 'freshen up' and returns wearing only her bra, panties, garter belt, stocking and heels, sure to seduce him. He tells her that he would really like to tie her up! She asks if he means bondage, like ropes and blindfolds, and tells him thats kind of kinky but she likes that. Then he tells her rope isn't exactly his medium of choice. He pulls out a roll of duct tape and she gives him a confused look. "You want to tape me up? I don't know about that" she hesitates but he has already made up his mind that he is going to tightly wrap her beautiful body up with tape and make her all his for the night!
Chrissy is completely confined with tape on the couch and tells the man that she really isn't into this game anymore and to please let her go! She is in shock when instead he pulls out a pair of scissors, cuts off her panties, and then shoves them in her mouth, wrapping more duct tape around her head several times! She can't believe what is happening but decides to cooperate with the man as he humiliatingly exposes her tits and gropes her ass. She just doesn't want him to hurt her anymore! He tells her he is going to go find some more toys and leaves her all alone bound and gagged. Finally she has her opportunity to try and get out of this mess! She squirms and struggles around the room trying to get free, but the tape is too tight! After a long fight she realizes she won't be able to get out of the tape, so she just has to try to escape while still taped up, it's her only hope! She scooches her way to the front door but can't possibly open it. She tries to call for help but her cries are too muffled by the wad of panties in her mouth sealed in with layers of tape. Chrissy really learned her lesson this time to not give it up so easy on the first date!

Tags: chrissy marie, duct tape, bound, clothes destruction, panty stuffing, mouth packing, gagged, gag talk, struggle, groping, nude, naked, brunette, nylons, high heels, tape bondage, pantyhose/stockings/garters

Size: 439,9 MB
Duration: 0:13:45

Download
anonymous_666
Added: Jul 26, 2022 5:23 pm
[Bondage Junkies] Cali Logan vs. The Zip Suit

screenshot

Description: While rope unquestionably gets the limelight for preferred restraints it's a shame to overlook its cousin the zip tie. Take Cali for example; my plans to frogtie her and cinch her elbows together could easily be done with rope. Why hide her sexy, shiny body under coils of rope though? With only a few simple zip ties Cali is completely immobile within minutes. No pesky knots for probing fingers to until. They even make sure she can't kick off her heels! Something a bit too loose? Making things tighter is never a problem as she soon found out.

Tags: ballgagged, latex, bdsm, high heels

Size: 121,8 MB
Duration: 0:08:48

Download
anonymous_666
Added: Jul 26, 2022 5:27 pm
[Bondage Junkies] Serene Isley vs. The Predicament

screenshot

Description: As Serene's body her to try once again to find a comfortable position she could only groan in frustration and exhaustion. Despite her situation, she couldn't help but be impressed by the torment she found herself in. While a strappado pulled her arms straight to the ceiling, a chain between her legs pulls her down. Stuck in the middle with no way to keep the strain off her wrists or trembling thighs. To make matters worse, strong clover clamps pull her nipples forward; punishing any attempt to find a comfortable position. As Serene's legs involuntarily jerk to find a better position another grunt escapes her gagged lips as the nipple clamps punish her once again. It's going to be a long night.

Tags: rope bondage, struggling, nipple play, pantyhose/stockings, bdsm

Size: 207,4 MB
Duration: 0:14:39

Download
anonymous_666
Added: Jul 26, 2022 5:39 pm
[Lew Rubens] Lucy Purrs Staying Over

screenshot

Description: I saw this hot brunette in the bar and decided I had to give it a try with her. She had been eyeing me all night and I KNEW she wanted me to hit on her so after a few more drinks I got up the nerve. She shot me down and did it in a very rude way. Which told me she was playing hard to get and that she likes it rough. Some girls just want you to work hard at it right? Well if that's what she wants, then she is hot enough to go the extra mile for. I decided to give it my all and waited outside for her in my car. When she turned to get into her car, I was right there behind her. She played her part to the hilt and acted very surprised and even put up a good struggle before I got her in my car. She even make me smack her around a bit to settle her down. But I got her back to my place. She was having so much fun she decided to stay for the night. Ya gotta love those kinky girls right?

Tags: bondage, rope bondage, damsel in, gag, ballgagged, high heels, stiletto high heels, struggling, big tits, bare breast, post/pole/tree tied, elbows together

Size: 192,0 MB
Duration: 0:13:19

Download
anonymous_666
Added: Jul 26, 2022 5:45 pm
[Born to be Bound] Reunion of old frenemies

screenshot

Description: JJ and Pepper were good friends long ago in college. JJ is doing well in life and feeling nostalgia for people she knew way back when. She pays for her old friend to come out and puts her up in a nice hotel. The woman, Pepper Sterling did not appreciate the gesture and she decided to rob her old friend! The woman catches on and decides to get some revenge in the form of tying her up, taking the suitcase back that is full of her belongings and leaving her for a maid to find at the hotel...

Tags: pepper sterling, tits tied, toes tied, rope bondage, milf, big tits, breast bondage, bare breast, big boobs, hogtied, chicken wing hogtie, crotch roped, pantyhose/stockings, tied elbows, gagged woman, high heels

Size: 352,7 MB
Duration: 0:24:35

Download
anonymous_666
Added: Jul 28, 2022 10:11 am
[Restricting Ropes] Amber Foxx - Broken TV

screenshot

Description: Amber have bought a TV at Mr. Jeff's but it isn't working. She calls Jeff to fix it. When Jeff arrives he tells her that he sold her a working TV & There is nothing he can do for her. She keeps complaining... So much that Jeff decides to tape her mouth shut. He leaves her alone struggling on the couch.

Tags: tape bondage, blonde, jeans fetish, shorts, girlfriend bondage, gagged girl, socks, struggles

Size: 608,8 MB
Duration: 0:15:43

Download
anonymous_666
Added: Jul 28, 2022 10:15 am
[Restricting Ropes] Amber Foxx - Bondage Tryout

screenshot

Description: Amber Foxx is having her first Bondage Shoot. She is tied up Microfoam Tape Cleave gagged & left alone to struggle.

Tags: rope bondage, blonde, jeans fetish, shorts, girlfriend bondage, gagged girl, knee socks

Size: 610,1 MB
Duration: 0:18:02

Download
anonymous_666
Added: Jul 28, 2022 10:22 am
Kimber Lee bound and gagged

screenshot

Tags: rope bondage, girls in a bind, ballgagged, naked/nudity, barefeet