Author
musterion1973
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 03, 2018 6:46 pm
hi I am new here as far as being a registered member. I have been a silent user of this great forum for many many years now. some of the best content has at one time or another been posted here. I have noticed a decline in quality Content over the years and am noticing more and more threads that are from epicomg and family sites and I wish you would stop with posting from that site. you are just taking content from one site and host to another live a virus and spreading around and it is on every forum. 99.9% of all forums seem to have the same posts. in the same order an the same days and at time same user names depending on the site. are you useing post Bots? every place seems to have the same stuff. if it is here it is everywhere else. can you guys and gals and or bots please knock it off with the epic/omg f@pfiles-t33nbox, and the such content. we all know where to get that content there is no reason to have every Forum on the internet flooded with the same content. just my rant and thoughts. I am paying moey I work hard for for these hosts you post to and it is a bit annoying to see every forum with the same content and threads. thank you for reading.