Author
Zoopla
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 07, 2018 10:51 pm
I tried to join a webcam site (first time) but I think i was blacklisted, but i do not know why, I had just paid and I haven't even typed anything or viewed yet.
I would also like to know how to record a show if it is possible to record.

I think i might have done something wrong. I paid $3 at cammodeldirectory com to see one of the 'Top Models' but i had to set up a skype account first. When i click the link it is black screen on her.
lexillee is her name if somebody wants to check, but i think it is a legit site (i hope it is).

Sorry guys if i am being totally stupid here.
Zoopla
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 18, 2018 5:55 pm
I tried to join a webcam site (first time) but I think i was blacklisted, but i do not know why, I had just paid and I haven't even typed anything or viewed yet.
I would also like to know how to record a show if it is possible to record.

I think i might have done something wrong. I paid $3 at cammodeldirectory com to see one of the 'Top Models' but i had to set up a skype account first. When i click the link it is black screen on her.
lexillee is her name if somebody wants to check, but i think it is a legit site (i hope it is).

Sorry guys if i am being totally stupid here.

Edited May 18.18

I have to give up. I have removed skype and cleaned my computer and reinstalled skype. I bought a codec pack for $49 and i bought malwarebytes.

My payments to the website are still going and i had to stop them. It cost me over $100 altogether.

I think i will just stick to the free sites. Confused Embarassed
stojadinka
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 26, 2018 2:55 pm
Use you mobile phone and film it Smile