Author
liss88
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 13, 2018 5:11 pm
Quote:
You are allowed to add content ... if:

the topic was not updated for a week
newly released content wasn't shared by topic starter during the release day

Forum rules allow to add posts, if the topic starter does not update the topic for more than seven days.

Topic starter SLEEPS for 27 days and didn't update the topic! According to the rules of the forum, any user can add any post!

For what reason the topic starter removed my yesterday's post with new content and added his post in NEXT day (today) after the release?
https://www.forumophilia.com/viewtopic.php?t=188670&start=555#33702491

This is contrary to the rules of the forum!

Question 1: Who allowed to ignore forum rules?

Question 2: If the topic starter walks, thumps, eats and sleeps for more than a week, then downloads new content from my post, removes my post and adds his post in NEXT day after the release - this is allowed by forum rules?
Johny_Wals
Global Moderator
Added: May 15, 2018 8:07 am
Rule says newly released content wasn't shared by topic starter during the release day

You posted the 0day content (05/12/18) in the SAME release day (05/12/18) therefore it will be removed in case of any kind of report by the thread owner. You had to wait until (05/13/18) to post it. We apply this rule for everyone. Simple as that.

Question 1: Who allowed to ignore forum rules?

- No one. You can PM me reports everytime and I reply you back everytime if I am not bussy (mostly %99 of the time I reply everyone).

Question 2: If the topic starter walks, thumps, eats and sleeps for more than a week, then downloads new content from my post, removes my post and adds his post in NEXT day after the release this is allowed by forum rules?

- How come do you assume it is YOUR post/content? The content is on the Model's website and it is opened for everyone to download and share. If you say this, then you have to prove your all posts are downloaded directly from the paysites which I doubt.

About sleeping, walking, eating etc. things you mentioned, so I want to ask you: what will happen if a model's new clip/photoset are released once in 10 days or more? there are many models like this (check Anjelika/Abby/Angelica) you can still post her old photosets/videos you are still free to do that and we put this 0day rule to cover all the mess up and make some privilieges to the thread owners who updates and shares NEW contents of Models whenever they released and we respect who tracks this and provides desired threads in Model Section. Kindly please show some empathy towards to other posters who care about their threads as well.
liss88
Added: May 15, 2018 12:27 pm
I don't claim the exclusive right to content Smile
During 2017-2018, the topic starter posts a new content (this model) a few hours after my posts with new content in all forums. I know this for sure. Even mistakes in my posts coincide with mistakes in posts by the topic starter Smile

The topic starter has the privilege in 0day release. But this time the topic starter posts the content on the NEXT DAY after the release date. I was surprised by this. On the next day after the release date, topic starter has no privilege if the new content has already been posted.

Forum rules allow to post any content, if the topic starter does not update the topic for more than 7 days. This time the topic starter didn't update the topic for 27 days. According to the rules of the forum, I had the right to post any content. I didn't break the rules, but my post was removed on the NEXT day.
I think this is not fair!

P/S Updating the content of this model occurs 1-2 times a week. Look at the topic carefully. Mention of the vacation of this model in this case is not appropriate.

Important. To sort out the rules and exclude misunderstandings, in the rules of the forum should be added: ONLY topic starter has the right to add new content in 0day release. And only after this:
Quote:
newly released content wasn't shared by topic starter during the release day.

Only after this, all the contradictions in the rules of the forum will be resolved.
Johny_Wals
Global Moderator
Added: May 16, 2018 12:54 pm
Rule Says:

"So the topic starter has to share newly released content quickly, otherwise other users are allowed to share this content. In other words, if you're the topic starter of Lexi Belle thread and new scene was released this morning - you have to share this scene today otherwise anybody will be allowed to do that tomorrow."

Your Action : You posted in Release Day (TODAY).
You violated 0day release rule by Posting it insantly in release date with showing disrespect to thread starter. I am just applying the rules.

- P/S Updating the content of this model occurs 1-2 times a week. Look at the topic carefully. Mention of the vacation of this model in this case is not appropriate.

????? We can not track all the models' private life all the time. Rules should cover all the possibilities, I am not talking about vacation or something special case.
Therefore 0day release rule comes first, Saying you Again : what if a model's new content was not released for 30 days and thread owner posted let's say 99% of the content of the model up to that time. Would that mean thread owner should be marked as "abaonded his thread" with no posting for 30 days? Answer please.
liss88
Added: May 16, 2018 1:40 pm
Quote:
...thread owner posted let's say 99% of the content of the model up to that time.

There remains one percent Smile which can be published in the interval between updates. This is for example. In the topic, where I'm a topic starter, I add posts 3-4 times a week. At first glance, all the content has already been published, but I'm constantly looking for and finding unpublished content. Thus, my topic is constantly updated. But now we are talking about a model with constant updates. I think this should not be emphasized.

The most important thing is that there is a contradiction in the rules of the forum between the two paragraphs of the rules:
Quote:
the topic was not updated for a week

and
Quote:
newly released content wasn't shared by topic starter during the release day

From the first paragraph of the rules follows that ANY user can add ANY content, if the topic startert has not updated the topic for more than a week. But this contradicts with second paragraph of the rules, since the user must wait for the next day after the release date. I think it is necessary to make clarifications about the privilege of thread owner on the 0day release, that other users would NOT ADD new content in the 0day release.