Author
lizabound
VIP club member
Added: Jul 16, 2021 1:25 am
Kaiia Eve and Lydia Black Hogtied and Gagged with No Escape
Fetish Pros
Kaiia Eve, Lydia Black

The situation is simple: Kaiia Eve and Lydia Black lay on a bed, bound hand and foot with their wrists behind them and their calves and ankles strapped and padlocked together. Additionally their arms and legs are hogtied and they have red ball gags and red blindfolds, and are chained together by their necks. Both have an remote controlled insertable vibe held in place with a leather belt. It is an impossible escape situation. Whatever supervillain has put them here must be fiendishly clever! All the helpless girls can do is moan and writhe, laying on their sides facing each other but unable to communicate except through squeals and sighs and groans as they lift their naked soles in their wiggling. Their many tattoos form an art exhibit together as their pale bodies twist about on the black bed. We can even distinctly hear the sounds of their drooling! In an ultimate bondage predicament indeed, they must be praying for rescue but until then are just human female animals, only waiting perhaps for their next feeding!

screenshot

File: ft_pos_264-03-kaiiaeve_lydiablack_bdg.mp4
Size: 250 MiB
Duration: 8 min 42 s
Format: MPEG-4
Video: , 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 FPS, ~4 000 kb/s avg, 0.145 bit/pixel
Audio: Language: en, 44.1 kHz, , 2 ch, ~185 kb/s

https://filejoker.net/nr532gi1e612/ft_pos_264-03-kaiiaeve_lydiablack_bdg.mp4

screenshot
lizabound
VIP club member
Added: Dec 24, 2021 11:23 pm
Anal Sybian Ride

screenshot

I am excited to make Kino Payne squirm, so I tie him in a helplessly cute position, securing him down onto my Sybian, the world's most powerful vibrator. There is a small dildo attachment that is right up his asshole. He is waiting for me to come take control of him with an open mouth gag and nipple clamps. He looks so cute! I know he will soon be screaming, so I exchange his open gag for a large sponge and clear tape - creating a wonderfully effective mouth-stuffing gag! I show Kino what this Sybian can do, as he has never experienced anything like this before. Although it's intense by itself, I decide to ramp it up with an inflatable collar and abdominal electro. Toying with an ass-fucked Kino is my new favorite thing!

File Name: bod_lib_on_anal_sybian_ride
Studio: bondageliberation
Featuring: Kino Payne, Elise Graves
File Size: 330 MiB
Duration: 23 min 33 s
Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9)

https://k2s.cc/file/cf9f25fea2e9f/bod_lib_on_anal_sybian_ride.mp4

screenshot
lizabound
VIP club member
Added: Dec 25, 2021 2:33 am
Denim Demons

screenshot

Mondo Fetiche presents Denim Demons. Two balls of energy collide with a lust for denim and each other. Using hair brushing as foreplay, Margot Rose turns up the heat and is soon ready for more. Unable to resist their urges, Elise and Margot passionately paw at one another before Elise straps on and puts Margot in her place with her dick. Having just sucked and fucked Elise's cock, Margot is bursting at the seams and releases herself all over Elise's tight jeans, which only serves to turn the two of them on all over again. Directed and edited by the talented Carlos D.eth of Mondo Fetiche. Enjoy!

File Name: bod_lib_on_denim_demons
Featuring: Margot Rose, Elise Graves
File Size: 277 MiB
Duration: 19 min 38 s

https://k2s.cc/file/0cc0bff685050/bod_lib_on_denim_demons.mp4

screenshot
lizabound
VIP club member
Added: Dec 25, 2021 5:44 am
Elise Escapes, a compilation

screenshot

Many moons ago, I made my first visit to Amsterdam. During this trip I shot with several bondage people, visited many sex stores, and that's about it. Thankfully I have been back since to see more of the beautiful city. One site I shot with was called Bound Ivy. The site no longer exists, so I wanted to give you all the opportunity to see these videos here. This compilation focuses on me escaping from metal bondage, predicament bondage and water bondage. Hope you enjoy some vintage Elise Smile

File Name: bod_lib_on_elise_escapes_a_compilation
Featuring: Elise Graves
File Size: 181 MiB
Duration: 12 min 54 s

https://k2s.cc/file/760c8518a9430/bod_lib_on_elise_escapes_a_compilation.mp4

screenshot
lizabound
VIP club member
Added: Dec 25, 2021 8:54 am
Wrapped Around My Finger

screenshot

We all had our own ways of dealing with pandemic stress. Some binged on TV or food, others channeled their stress into household projects. For Sparky and I, we opted for bondage play. During this play session, Sparky had a vibrator shoved up his ass before he was skillfully mummified from head to toe. The blue tape looks amazing as it gives shape to his tightly-bound form underneath. His ankles are tied to the bottom of the bed and a secure head harness is tied to the top - he is fully restrained by these two points. I was excited to pass the teasing controls over to my tease box, which allowed me to be mostly an observer of his situation. The tease box is controlling the vibrator in his ass as well as a very powerful vibrator securely fastened to his dick. There is no escape from the vibrators! As Sparky's nipples are extremely sensitive, I wanted them to be constantly stimulated, so I double clamped each nipple, creating an electrical circuit right through his nipples. I sit back and enjoy myself while Sparky becomes more and more desperate in his ordeal. I gave him simple ultimatum - he needs to orgasm before he is coming out of his wraps. Can he do it?

File Name: bod_lib_on_wrapped_around_my_finger
File Size: 262 MiB
Duration: 18 min 39 s

https://k2s.cc/file/c712d7b8c3ce0/bod_lib_on_wrapped_around_my_finger.mp4

screenshot
lizabound
VIP club member
Added: Dec 25, 2021 12:05 pm
A Laughing Stock

screenshot

It is always exciting to play with Tony Orlando - his kink runs deep, his need to suffer is strong, and he is full of adorable reactions. Mercy West and I have the pleasure to lock Tony into a special Serious Bondage stock table in which Tony's neck, wrists, waist, thighs and ankles are secured in heavy stocks to a heavy table. You can see Tony become simultaneously aroused and scared as he gets locked into just the first piece. Dressed in sexy rubber, Mercy and I torment Tony with electro nipple clamps, electro cock bands, teasing, and intense overstimulation.

File Name: bod_lib_on_a_laughing_stock
File Size: 410 MiB
Duration: 29 min 11 s

https://k2s.cc/file/1c70c6dba7280/bod_lib_on_a_laughing_stock.mp4

screenshot
lizabound
VIP club member
Added: Dec 25, 2021 3:15 pm
Practice Casting Session

screenshot

Although I have participated in a number of castings, I have never been casted myself. On this day, Petgirl Kako was instructing Mummy Ed on the casting process and needed a body to cast. I ever so graciously stepped in. I wanted my arms to be casted in a classic rope position called the Box Tie. My arms are very happy in that position and the duration wasn't an issue. Choosing a great, red color of fiberglass wrap, Kako and Ed get to work wrapping, spraying, and rubbing me down! The chemical reaction creates a bit of heat. Naturally after my cast has hardened, we play around for a bit. Mark can't help but hook us both up to a scuba tank with gas masks and Kako pulls out a vibrator. This video makes me want to do some casting of my own. (I just added some casting supplies to my wishlist!)

File Name: bod_lib_on_practice_casting_session
Featuring: Petgirl Kako, Elise Graves
File Size: 151 MiB
Duration: 10 min 46 s

https://k2s.cc/file/c9bcbcae55ba1/bod_lib_on_practice_casting_session.mp4

screenshot
lizabound
VIP club member
Added: Dec 25, 2021 6:24 pm
Be Grateful for Small Mercies

screenshot

One year and three months ago, Elise's sub, Sparky, was locked into a beautiful bespoke Steelwerks chastity cage. At the time, both Elise and Sparky were surprised at how small the cage appeared - and were equally surprised to find that Sparky's cock comfortably fit inside. After over a year in chastity, though, Sparky's cock has shrunk, which had been leaving a bit too much room for both Elise's and Sparky's comfort. So a new cage was made to better fit Sparky's diminishing cock. This video documents the exchange of the cages - the removal of the older, more sizeable cage, in exchange for a much smaller (in every possible dimension) cage. With the high level of Steelwerks craftsmanship, Sparky's cock was right at home - albeit, after some work to squeeze that dick in there! After locking that dick up, Elise places Sparky in a tight rubber sleep sack, complete with an inflatable gag, electro butt plug and several small spikes screwed right into the tip of the new cage. Elise tests out the cage by teasing Sparky with a vibrator - and ultimately bringing herself to multiple orgasms.

File Name: bod_lib_on_be_grateful_for_small_mercies
Featuring: Sparky, Elise Graves
File Size: 423 MiB
Duration: 30 min 4 s

https://k2s.cc/file/f9ab16597a79d/bod_lib_on_be_grateful_for_small_mercies.mp4

screenshot
lizabound
VIP club member
Added: Dec 25, 2021 9:34 pm
Good Vibes

screenshot

Kino Payne has his opportunity to switch places with Elise. It is now Elise on the Sybian, with Kino at the helm of the play. He begins by stuffing a giant sponge into Elise's mouth, firmly packing it in before covering her face with Tagaderm - very sticky transparent medical tape and ultimately securing it all with a leather face hugger. He knows that Elise is going to be loud and Kino wants to mitigate much of that noise from the get-go. After Elise is instructed to stuff her ass with a small electrical plug, she sits onto the Sybian and is tied in an arms-to-neck choking position with her fetish shoed feet tied in the back, preventing her from getting off the Sybian. Kino is obviously enjoying himself, what with the choking, caning and electrical play he is orchestrating. Meanwhile, Elise is orgasming over and over and over again...

File Name: bod_lib_on_good_vibes
File Size: 459 MiB
Duration: 32 min 48 s

https://k2s.cc/file/e4f5e516713bb/bod_lib_on_good_vibes.mp4

screenshot
lizabound
VIP club member
Added: Dec 26, 2021 12:45 am
The Scavenger's Gimp

screenshot

Elise Graves and An Li are feeling sadistic, yet playful. They have a willing gimp to play with and decide to push him in the deep end right from the beginning. Wearing nothing but a leather hood, leather mitts and leather booties, Gimpy is locked into a Scavenger's Daughter metal bondage device. His balls are tied into tension, his nipples clamped with electro clamps, and ultimately his testicles are electrified too. An Li practices her amazing whip skills on Gimpy's back while Elise encourages Gimpy to relax by taking his breath away with her hands. All in all, Gimpy is one lucky guy. Receiving the attention from these two women is worth whatever torments they deem entertaining.

File Name: bod_lib_on_the_scavenger_s_gimp
Featuring: Gimpy, An Li, Elise Graves
File Size: 290 MiB
Duration: 20 min 41 s

https://k2s.cc/file/e39b482836e2c/bod_lib_on_the_scavenger_s_gimp.mp4

screenshot
lizabound
VIP club member
Added: Dec 26, 2021 3:55 am
The Edge of Your Chair

screenshot

I have been friends with Mark for a while now. He has been very generous to allow me to take care of several of his wonderful bondage gear creations - the most iconic of them being his Serious Bondage chair. This chair single-handedly started the heavy bondage chair craze that we see now, I am sure of it. It gives me great pleasure to put makers of gear in their own devices, and this was no exception. However, Mark is also a heavy rubber freak, and I had just the suit that I wanted him to take a ride in. Dressing Mark in a thin black latex hood with micro holes over the eyes and nose area, it gives the appearance that there are no holes at all. Once we pull the open-face hood of the heavy transparent rubber Studio Gum suit over the black hood - he is instantly transformed into something new - something akin to a black hole, in my opinion. After strapping Mark into the chair, I added an inflatable ball hood with rebreather bag. I am transfixed by the fact that his air is captured in the bag - love it! The hood is not a perfect creation, and thus, it needs to come off after a short while, but that gives me the opportunity to put my transparent gas mask over that soulless face of his. By now, both Mark and I are deep into rubber space (I simply have to smell it!), and I felt that the addition of a vibrator would put it over the top. Sitting in Mark's lap, I alternate using the vibrator on myself, Mark, me, Mark. I find it so sexy to see Mark's cock sliding around inside the rubber suit. Gotta love transparent rubber! This session is dedicated to the wonderful craftsman Mark and his genius bondage gear!

File Name: bod_lib_on_the_edge_of_your_chair
Featuring: Mark, Elise Graves
File Size: 445 MiB
Duration: 31 min 43 s

https://k2s.cc/file/c545b7328e255/bod_lib_on_the_edge_of_your_chair.mp4

screenshot
lizabound
VIP club member
Added: Dec 26, 2021 7:06 am
I've Got You Pegged, part one

screenshot

I don't know what I am more excited about - my new medical table or fucking Kino in the ass! Thankfully I do not have to choose and I tie Kino to my table with his legs up in the gyn stirrups - ready for the taking. With his arms restrained above his head, and his holes wide open, I dive right in. Kino is a good slut, and he takes my cock with no complaint. Indeed, I think he might just be an ass slut. Stay tuned for part two in which I ramp things up a couple notches with breath play and the Venus machine!

File Name: bod_lib_on_ive_got_you_pegged_part_one
File Size: 238 MiB
Duration: 16 min 56 s

https://k2s.cc/file/669ee77f0d3d6/bod_lib_on_ive_got_you_pegged_part_one.mp4

screenshot
lizabound
VIP club member
Added: Dec 26, 2021 10:16 am
I've Got You Pegged, part two

screenshot

Now that I have Kino's holes all loosened up with my strap on, I decide to turn up the intensity of his experience. Bound to my medical table, Kino is totally helpless and at my mercy. Affixing a gas mask to his face and connecting a long, rubber hose, I begin to get giddy, as I know what is coming next. I instruct Kino to take a deep breath in and hold it, while I connect the rebreather bag to his face. As he inhales and exhales his same breath over and over, I torment his feet with a cane and overstimulate his genitals with my cock up his ass and his dick in the Venus machine. Kino wasn't able to control his auditory expressions on this day, and for that I am thankful, as hearing his moans, whimpers, and at times, screams, really gets me going!

File Name: bod_lib_on_ive_got_you_pegged_part_two
File Size: 385 MiB
Duration: 27 min 22 s

https://k2s.cc/file/1eb70bfc57112/bod_lib_on_ive_got_you_pegged_part_two.mp4

screenshot
lizabound
VIP club member
Added: Dec 26, 2021 1:26 pm
Cum Up for Air

screenshot

You know how no matter how many expensive toys you buy your cat, they always seem most interested in a discarded box? Similarly, Elise - with all her expensive toys at her disposal - prefers to play with the most simple of objects sometimes. In this case, a plastic bag. Let's back up though, after Lita Lecherous slides her pussy onto the girthy Sybian dildo, Elise secures her there with beautiful rope bondage that accentuates Lita's breasts. As Lita is a known wiggler, Elise secures Lita's neck, so that each wiggle will be felt! Elise toys with Lita's helplessness by turning the Sybian up and down for her own amusement. Given that Lita also has a healthy set of lungs on her, Elise decides to try to distract her from screaming with a simple plastic bag. The more Lita screams, the more excited Elise becomes.

File Name: bod_lib_on_cum_up_for_air
Featuring: Lita Lecherous, Elise Graves
File Size: 208 MiB
Duration: 14 min 48 s

https://k2s.cc/file/8f7dea1dce3c3/bod_lib_on_cum_up_for_air.mp4

screenshot
lizabound
VIP club member
Added: Dec 26, 2021 4:36 pm
My Leather Fucktoy

screenshot

Oh my! I have to say, I typically enjoy myself when playing with Jimmy, but this particular experience was extra fun. I decided to center my own pleasure, which always works well for me Smile I dressed Jimmy in a tight leather neck corset, a sexy mesh corset, strict ballet boots and a bolero straitjacket. I then stuffed an ass hook into his beautiful butt and tied it off around his neck. His legs are then belted in half, **** him to kneel before me. I am excited to stuff my cock down his throat. It is so sexy to watch him suck my cock! I know that the tight neck corset makes it extra challenging. After a short time of cock sucking, I can tell I am ready for more. I exchange my cock in his mouth for a dildo gag, so I can put him to work on my pussy. I adore knowing that his ass gets fucked by the hook with each thrust. Using Jimmy for my pleasure is extremely sexy for me, and I wanted to reward him for being a good fuck toy, so I vibrate his cock as I sit on his face. He eventually blows a load all over the straitjacket he is wearing, which means he needs to be punished post-orgasm. I have never seen him squirm quite that much!

File Name: bod_lib_on_my_leather_fucktoy
File Size: 390 MiB
Duration: 27 min 43 s

https://k2s.cc/file/2d2bd54c2a16a/bod_lib_on_my_leather_fucktoy.mp4

screenshot