Author
Verlem
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 14, 2023 1:55 am
Name: Kira Noir, Chloe Temple - Vacation Pussy Tastes Better
Year: 2023
screenshot
Keywords: lesbian, licking, orgasm, young, kissing, big tits, masturbation, tits, reality, brunette, ebony
Description: Chloe Temple's on vacation, and she can't pay attention to her boyfriend when hottie Kira Noir strolls into view by the pool, giving her a sexy wave and then flashing her tits! Chloe follows Kira to a forest clearing where the hot brunette eats her ass and pussy, but when they nearly get caught, they sneak back to Chloe's room. The horny babes lick each other and scissor, then finish up with some pussy-eating on the balcony! What happens on vacation stays on vacation.
Duration: 00:19:58
Filesize: 584 MB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~3 973 Kbps avg, 0.180 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~106 Kbps
screenshot

Download:
https://filefox.cc/3f32y7qswllq/Kira_Noir_Chloe_Temple_-_Vacation_Pussy_Tastes_Better.mp4
Verlem
Added: Nov 15, 2023 2:19 pm
Name: Margo Von Teese, Sandy Cheeks, Alexis Wilson, Eva Murkovski - Scouting Stars 1-3
screenshot
Keywords: licking, masturbation, sex, group, cum, lesbian, orgasm, teen, orgy, kissing
Description: It looks like our s Margo, Sandy, Alexis, and Eva are getting together to bake some delicious scout cookies and have some fun in the kitchen! As the first batch of cookies are almost ready to go into the oven, they can't resist sneaking a taste of the raw cookie dough. It was gooey, moist, and so delicious! As they were eating each other up, the temperature was getting unbearable until they pussies were ready to cum. And the dough ain't bad, either!
Duration: 00:31:23
Filesize: 2.23 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~9 963 Kbps avg, 0.192 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
screenshot

Download:
https://filefox.cc/my67l6l2tr70/Margo_Von_Teese_Sandy_Cheeks_Alexis_Wilson_Eva_Murkovski_-_Scouting_Stars_1-3.mp4
Verlem
Added: Nov 16, 2023 2:27 am
Name: April Olsen, Kenzie Taylor - Rebound
screenshot
Keywords: bedroom, natural tits, feet, bed, big tits, rimming, fingering, panties, brunette, straight, cunnilingus, brunet, kissing, blond, blonde, lesbian
Cast: April Olsen, Kenzie Taylor
Description: Kenzie (Taylor) isn't taking care of herself, after a sudden breakup with her fiancee, who has flown the coop and headed for France to accept a job offer. Her BFF April (Olsen) comes by with flowers and a bag of healthy food, to cheer her up and help her get over it. April is straight, but has her pal's best interests at heart. It's evening already. and Kenzie has yet to get dressed, so April insists they go out to a club, and it helps, bringing Kenzie out of her gloom for a bit. Back home, April announces: "The fun doesn't have to stop here. Can you trust me?". Kenzie says Yes, and the two women kiss passionately, and things quickly escalate, as Kenzie suggests: "Let's go to the bedroom". As they sit on the bed, Kenzie undoes the straps on her low-cut dress, revealing her huge breasts. "You're so beautiful", April says with a big smile on her face, and it seems the long-time friend is ready to give Sapphic love a try. Kissing her pal's neck, April murmurs: "And you smell good, too". April's kisses head south, and she gives special attention to suckling at Kenzie's nipple. "I'm surprised you're wearing underwear -I don't think I am", April whispers, as she helps Kenzie remove her panties. Kenzie returns the favor and sucks heartily on April's breasts until her nipples get hard, and then begins worshiping her body, kissing her gradually from her feet along toward her pussy. And indeed, April isn't wearing underwear. April responds by kissing Kenzie all over, settling down to licking her bush. "This is so much better than spending seven days alone. You have no idea how many times I masturbated", Kenzie declares. Now it's her turn to please her friend, and Kenzie makes a bee-line for April's posterior, rimming the girl with gusto. Watch the friends seamlessly turn into lovers...
Duration: 00:34:46
Filesize: 1.57 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~6 335 Kbps avg, 0.127 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~108 Kbps
screenshot

Download:
https://filefox.cc/nc9c3wmo41x5/April_Olsen_Kenzie_Taylor_-_Rebound.mp4
Verlem
Added: Nov 17, 2023 2:42 am
Name: Amber Moore, Nina Nieves - Cheerleaders Amber Moore Amp Nina Nieves Stretch Each Other Out
screenshot
Keywords: kissing, teen, licking, legs, massage, lesbian, pussy eating, masturbation, orgasm, latina
Description: Adorable teen cheer girls Amber Moore and Nina Nieves have decided to meet up for some support for the upcoming cheer try-outs. But Latina Nina could use some extra help with moves and routines. Helpful and hands-on Amber instructs Nina that stretching is the most important part before they would work on any moves and runs thru a few with her. But Nina ended up straining her inner thigh and asked Amber to massage her, hoping to rub it out. But as you would figure, when Amber's hands gently slide across Nina's hot pussy lips, their tops fall right off and their legs open wide for a very thorough cheer squad pussy eating, finger licking rub down!
Duration: 00:29:10
Filesize: 1.24 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~5 960 Kbps avg, 0.270 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~125 Kbps
screenshot

Download:
https://filefox.cc/h8hu3xv2bvr6/Amber_Moore_Nina_Nieves_-_Cheerleaders_Amber_Moore_Amp_Nina_Nieves_Stretch_Each_Other_Out.mp4
Verlem
Added: Nov 17, 2023 3:34 am
Name: Baiba Doll Lisbet - The Upstairs Bedroom - S8E6
screenshot
Keywords: bed, lesbian, bedroom, teen
Cast: Baiba Doll & Lisbet
Description: Lisbet and Baiba Doll are hanging out upstairs in their attic bedroom. The girls are each enjoying themselves, but given that they're both topless, they don't stay apart for long. It's only a matter of time before Baiba wanders over to Lisbet and captures her lips in a kiss.Moving lower, Baiba samples the bounty of Lisbet's nipples. Her girlfriend's plump breasts are delicious, but not as yummy as what's between Lisbet's thighs. Baiba is slow but steady to make her way down to the heart of Lisbet's pleasure as she samples her love's pussy juices.Now that they're both nice and warmed up, the girls take things even further. Baiba falls to her back with Lisbet on top of her, peppering her in kisses and licks. They embrace and roll around together, indulging in plenty of strokes and caresses. Eventually Baiba comes out on top and rewards herself by eating Lisbet out yet again.Lisbet turns the tables on Baiba by pushing her up against the bed. On her knees, she dips her head and puts her tongue to work. Licking and slurping, Lisbet stops at nothing when it comes to making Baiba moan.It's Baiba's turn again as she kisses the taste of her own pussy from Lisbet's lips. Urging Lisbet onto the bed, she licks at her blonde lover's cooter. Lisbet finds herself on the headboard with her back against the wall and Baiba's head between her thighs. Baiba is relentless, going at it until Lisbet throws her head back with a big moan.Not to be outdone, Lisbet takes Baiba to heaven and back one last time. Pushing Baiba onto her back, Lisbet tickles and laps at her girlfriend's clit. When Baiba has finally reached her peak, she pulls Lisbet close to cuddle as they come down from the afterglow.
Duration: 00:21:04
Filesize: 2.49 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~16.7 Mbps avg, 0.081 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~196 Kbps
screenshot

Download:
https://filefox.cc/hodglepcld38/Baiba_Doll_Lisbet_-_The_Upstairs_Bedroom_-_S8E6.mp4
Verlem
Added: Nov 17, 2023 2:50 pm
Name: Kaisa Nord, Lana Roy - Big Dildo To Release Tension
screenshot
Keywords: masturbation, massage, big tits, orgasm, lesbian, licking, dildo, vibrator, kissing
Duration: 00:42:06
Filesize: 3.00 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~9 989 Kbps avg, 0.193 bit/pixel
screenshot

Download:
https://filefox.cc/jkyreznl0f5e/Kaisa_Nord_Lana_Roy_-_Big_Dildo_To_Release_Tension.mp4
Verlem
Added: Nov 19, 2023 3:21 pm
Name: Rebecca Vanguard, Octavia Red - Last Minute Bliss
screenshot
Keywords: lesbian, kissing, orgasm, massage, masturbation, licking, big tits
Duration: 00:36:57
Filesize: 1.46 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~5 459 Kbps avg, 0.110 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
screenshot

Download:
https://filefox.cc/6uwzy0tfq88j/Rebecca_Vanguard_Octavia_Red_-_Last_Minute_Bliss.mp4
Verlem
Added: Nov 20, 2023 3:28 am
Name: A Coco Lovelock Demi Hawks Slutty Stepsis Costume Party
screenshot
Keywords: lesbian, kissing, masturbation, vibrator, teen, young, panties, licking, orgasm, bedroom
Description: Adorable playful teen stepsisters Coco Lovelock and Demi Hawks have a master plan of wearing the sluttiest Halloween costumes to the party tonite to get all the boys and it all starts with a slutty fashion show first! As the fun grew more intense in the girls bedroom, hands on and now both with wet soaked panties, they could not help but have a taste of their sweet pink pussies that will be on the midnight prowl this hallowed eve!
Duration: 00:29:56
Filesize: 2.52 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~11.9 Mbps avg, 0.240 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~125 Kbps
screenshot

Download:
https://filefox.cc/a8l8yyzfmttt/A_Coco_Lovelock_Demi_Hawks_Slutty_Stepsis_Costume_Party.mp4
Verlem
Added: Nov 21, 2023 3:47 am
Name: Amirah Adara Rebecca Volpetti - Glam Chase 2
screenshot
Keywords: kissing, brunet, lesbian, blond, blonde, dildo, cunnilingus, pantyhose, strap-on, brunette
Cast: Amirah Adara & Rebecca Volpetti
Duration: 00:29:47
Filesize: 1.06 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~5 000 Kbps avg, 0.080 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~96.0 Kbps
screenshot

Download:
https://filefox.cc/qk7w26y5ddch/Amirah_Adara_Rebecca_Volpetti_-_Glam_Chase_2.mp4
Verlem
Added: Nov 21, 2023 3:52 pm
Name: Charlotte Sins, Haley Spades - Slap My Juicy Booty
screenshot
Keywords: dildo, young, tits, lesbian, orgasm, licking, masturbation, kissing
Description: It's the booty slap-off competition, and you know what that means: these babes will be hitting below the belt! Tall Charlotte Sins and tiny Haley Spades match up in the ring with some smack talk as they get the crowd hyped up to see some big, juicy booties get slapped. They take each other down to the mat as they pour water over each other's tits, and Charlotte rips open Haley's shorts to lick her pussy.
Duration: 00:38:30
Filesize: 1.38 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~4 995 Kbps avg, 0.100 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~132 Kbps
screenshot

Download:
https://filefox.cc/4lja7560t8g1/Charlotte_Sins_Haley_Spades_-_Slap_My_Juicy_Booty.mp4
Verlem
Added: Nov 22, 2023 4:07 pm
Name: Jayden Cole, Nicole Doshi - The Work Party pt. 2
screenshot
Keywords: outdoors, fingering, lesbian, big tits, bedroom, eye contact, facesitting, shaved, cunnilingus, kissing, couch, outdoor
Cast: Jayden Cole, Nicole Doshi
Description: Previously, Jayden (Cole) and Kyler (Quinn) snuck out of a party for all the office workers to chat upstairs in a bedroom, leading to older Jayden seducing Kyler.Now Jayden's employee visits her boss's home. "I invite everybody new in the office over for s", Jayden explains, but it's obvious that she's attracted to the buxom Nicole (Doshi). Nicole gushes about her admiration for Jayden, declaring "You're my hero". The ladies sit comfortably on a couch on the terrace, framed by palm trees. Both of them seem overly polite, even a bit nervous getting together privately with such attractive co-workers, Nicole apologizing profusely for not telling her boss that she's a teetotaler. After a few pleasantries, Jayden suddenly leans over and plants a solid smooch on Nicole's lips, and immediately apologizes, but Nicole is all smiles, clearly thrilled at such an intimacy with her role model. "I should have asked first. We have to have affirmative consent here", Jayden declares, her tone just slightly sarcastic. "I wanted you to kiss me", Nicole responds, and the two of them immediately lock lips again. Jayden touches Nicole's knee lightly while complementing the precocious 22-year-old. The mutual admiration society escalates, and Jayden announces: "Come on, I want to show you my bedroom". Nicole asserts herself, countering: "Can't we stay here?". "Sure", Jayden replies, but it seems that there's a hint of competition to establish who's in charge going on, underneath the outward "all smiles" facade of the women. After some caressing and more soulful kissing, Nicole pops the question: "Have you ever been with a woman? I've always liked women, not girls, but women", Nicole emphasizes. "What other secrets do you have?", Jayden asks. "Let me show you", Nicole responds, and embraces her boss, the ladies taking it up a notch. Nicole's breathing becomes heavy as Jayden showers her with kisses, lowering the youngster's top to suck at her nipple. Nicole reciprocates, declaring of Jayden's ample breasts: "They're so perfect!". They undress each other, and Nicole is soon licking her boss's shaved pussy, while intently maintaining eye contact. Watch the hot scene go way past fraternization...
Duration: 00:37:51
Filesize: 1.94 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~7 227 Kbps avg, 0.145 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~107 Kbps
screenshot

Download:
https://filefox.cc/vvri7mpq8too/Jayden_Cole_Nicole_Doshi_-_The_Work_Party_pt__2.mp4
Verlem
Added: Nov 23, 2023 4:15 am
Name: Gina Snow Charlie Red - Boss Bitch
screenshot
Keywords: lingerie, strap-on, classic, white, lesbian, fingering, femdom, licking, orgasm, facesitting, kinky, sex
Cast: Gina Snow & Charlie Red
Description: A classic lesbian femdom scene, Charlie, wearing her signature silk orange shirt, walks slowly towards the industrial glass doors of the converted barn. Her heels echo around the empty room. She turns and retraces her steps, a single light illuminating her vibrant red hair as she waits, arms crossed. Fingers tapping. The picture of a beautiful, impatient, lesbian dom. Gina climbs the exterior stairs, her long, soft dress trailing along the ground. She pauses before the glass doors and undresses, exposing a white cut-out lingerie set and glistening pearl collar. She knocks on the door quietly, waiting for Charlie, who ushers her in without a word, locking the door behind them. They are not to be disturbed. Inside, Charlie inspects Gina's semi-naked body, examining her face with a critical gaze as she walks silently around her. Gina can only hope her mistress approves of the effort she's made in following her every instruction to the letter. Lust sizzling between these two, their portrayal of lesbian femdom leaving them both breathless with anticipation while playing their parts beautifully. Trembling while awaiting the verdict, Gina burns with desire. At last, satisfied by what she sees, boss bitch Charlie grabs Gina's neck, tilting her body back to kiss her. Licking her skin, Charlie savours the taste of her obedient submissive as her hands squeeze her exposed breasts, rubbing at her flesh with teasing intent. Probing further, Charlie reaches down in between her lover's buttocks, slipping her fingers in between the juicy cleft, her touch seeking out evidence of Gina's arousal. The wet sounds emanating from between Gina's thighs leave us in no mistake about her devotion to her mistress's seduction. Oh, to be at the mercy of such a gorgeous, strong woman, giving yourself over to her expert touch as she uses you for her pleasure, coaxing orgasm after orgasm from your acquiescent pussy.
Duration: 00:29:58
Filesize: 1.65 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x816 (2.35:1), 25.000 fps, ~7 541 Kbps avg, 0.193 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~317 Kbps
screenshot

Download:
https://filefox.cc/rlrgzjh6bex5/Gina_Snow_Charlie_Red_-_Boss_Bitch.mp4
Verlem
Added: Nov 24, 2023 11:28 am
Name: Margo Von Teese, Eva Murkovski, Alexis Wilson, Sofia Sey - Scouting Stars 3-3
screenshot
Keywords: lesbian, sex, teen, orgy, masturbation, licking, kissing, group, orgasm
Description: On a bright and sunny day, four enthusiastic Girl Scouts named Margo, Eva, Alexis, and Sofia go on an exciting adventure in the nearby woods. Their troop leader had told them about the legendary Woods Challenge, a series of quests that had never been completed by any scout group before but our s not only pass each challenge but also have time to lick some pussy and come together.
Duration: 00:43:54
Filesize: 3.12 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~9 976 Kbps avg, 0.192 bit/pixel
screenshot

Download:
https://filefox.cc/dtth7lq4rq0z/Margo_Von_Teese_Eva_Murkovski_Alexis_Wilson_Sofia_Sey_-_Scouting_Stars_3-3.mp4
Verlem
Added: Nov 24, 2023 5:36 pm
Name: Caryn Beaumont, Erin James - GG Gym Sextape
screenshot screenshot
Keywords: strap on, dildo, sex, tits, brunette, strapon, rimming, toys, tease, amateur, lesbian
Cast: Caryn Beaumont, Erin James
Description: GG GYM SEXTAPE a fit brunette and blonde... @erinmiajames recipe for some hot sex Erin and I started training together but my hands can't stop touching her tight body... especially her juicy booty after she put that booty in my face I tell her to come m33t me in the bathroom.. I start caressing her body touching tasting her soft lips and juicy tits we tease each other until I can't take it anyone! Stripping her bare pussy and ass out on all fours devouring her fk keeping quiet I want to have my way! Bringing her back to my apartment to fuck her pussy until she explodes this was Erin's first time taking a strap on such a good girl taking it gy
Duration: 00:23:56
Filesize: 1.03 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1080x1920 (0.563), 23.976 fps, ~6 000 Kbps avg, 0.121 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~160 Kbps
screenshot

Download:
https://filefox.cc/z07l3kn2h2h4/Caryn_Beaumont_Erin_James_-_GG_Gym_Sextape.mp4
Verlem
Added: Nov 24, 2023 11:46 pm
Name: Alissa Foxy, Ellie Luna, Kelly Collins - Naughty Goddesses
screenshot
Keywords: brunet, licking, fetish, hairy, shaved, threesome, foot, brunette, kissing, foot fetish, rimming, masturbation, blond, blonde
Cast: Alissa Foxy, Ellie Luna, Kelly Collins
Duration: 00:45:55
Filesize: 797 MB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 59.940 fps, ~2 200 Kbps avg, 0.040 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~199 Kbps
screenshot

Download:
https://filefox.cc/ylcdgi0l932o/Alissa_Foxy_Ellie_Luna_Kelly_Collins_-_Naughty_Goddesses.mp4