Author
gaucho07
Senior VIP club member
Added: Sep 23, 2019 11:44 am
A Day with Mommy - London River
screenshot

Year: 2018
Tags: Milf, Taboo, Footjob, Handjob, Big Tits, Feet, Cum Shot, Cum Swallow, Ass To Mouth, Anal, Atm, Blackmail
Cast: London River
Description: Scene One: You are Still the Same Whore Mom is in the kitchen making my breakfast when I come up behind her and starts squeezing her ass and tits. She squirms like she doesn't like and says to quit it. I ask, "Since when don't you like it Mom? How old was I when we first started fucking?" She answers, "Look I'm sorry about that. But I'm different now." I say, "You're the same whore you always were." I yank her away from the stove to over the kitchen table where rip open her rob, play with her big tits and stick my cock in her ass, also doing ATM on her. I fuck her till I am finished and leave her tied in a mess on the table. She continues making breakfast not knowing what to do or say... Scene Two: Suck it mom The next day Mom is cleaning the house when I come home early. �Did you want lunch?� She asks seeing the hunger in my eyes. I push her on the bed, making her get on all fours. My raging hard cock is in her face and Mom has no choice but to put it in her mouth. I use her mouth, making her suck me like a whore. Pulling up her tight dress I spread her legs and fuck her. Mom's mouth opens in wordless agony. She hates it and loves it at the same time as I use her, fuck her, humiliating her and making her cum. Her ass and pussy are fucked in every way, my dirty cock rammed into her mouth. How do I reward for being such a good whore? A mouth full of cum. Scene Three: Making mom love anal �No not my ass again! I'm your mother.� She yells. Naked and exposed, bent over the couch I use her tight hole. She screams in anguish and pain as my hips begin to thrust and fuck her. My dirty cock plunging into her mouth for lube to fuck her ass again. Again and again I make her suck me before fucking her ass. Tossing her around the couch I twist her like a pretzel to fuck her so deep. Mom feels like she's breaking apart from my hard fuck. I pin her down and just when she thinks I going to fuck her again I shoot a big load of cum all over her face. What's a mother to do but swallow my disgusting load and curl up into a ball. Scene Four: Mom is still my slut Mom can't get away from me. Just out of the shower I burst into the bathroom. �What are you doing!� She yells as I slap her ass and forces her to the floor. I grab a big handful of her tits and shove my hard dick into her mouth. �I'm not a whore� She pleads with me, looking at me with her big shameful eyes. I bend her over the bathroom sink so she can look in the mirror as I fuck her. The reflection she sees is her getting fucked in the pussy and ass by her strong unrelenting son, ME! Her big tits bounce with each thrust, and she cums on my cock. I put her on the floor to take my big load cumming on her face and tits. Showing her that I own her body when ever and where ever I like!

Info:
959 MB | 1080 x 1 920 | 42 min 52 s | MPEG-4

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
Download from FileJoker :
gaucho07
Senior VIP club member
Added: Sep 23, 2019 4:33 pm
Sweet Daughter's Seduction - Jessie Wylde
screenshot

Tags: POV, Big Butt, Daddy, Daughter, Brunette, Yoga, Secret, Schoolgirl, Cumshot, Blowjob, Footjob, Family, All Sex
Cast: Jessie Wylde
Description: Daddy, just take a break and play with me.. I've been watching you, you're not even doing anything. Don't be silly Daddy, you didn't mean that. You said the same thing last time. I can see you're already hard... Okay Daddy, but I'll be in my room doing yoga if you change your mind....

Info:
1 014 MB | 720 x 1 280 | 14 min 30 s | MPEG-4

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
gaucho07
Senior VIP club member
Added: Sep 23, 2019 9:21 pm
Sex Toes - Tiffany Tatum
screenshot

Tags: Blowjob, Foot, Big dick, Babes, One on One, Natural tits
Cast: Tiffany Tatum
Description: Gorgeous Tiffany Tatum gets pleasure not only from her pussy but also when her feet are played with. It's not easy to find a guy into foot play but lucky for her Charlie Dean is deeply into worshiping her beautiful toes. Watch her put her feet to action before she licks cum of her sexy toes.

Info:
967 MB | 1080 x 1 920 | 26 min 45 s | MPEG-4

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
gaucho07
Senior VIP club member
Added: Sep 24, 2019 4:36 pm
Alecia Fox - Flexible And Sweet - Alecia Fox
screenshot

Year: 2019
Tags: All Sex, Blowjob, Foot
Cast: Alecia Fox

Info:
880 MB | 1080 x 1 920 | 25 min 53 s | MPEG-4

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
gaucho07
Senior VIP club member
Added: Sep 24, 2019 9:24 pm
Sybil -
screenshot

Tags: Russian, Brunette, Natural Tits, Foot, Oral, Hardcore, Cumshot
Description: Slutty Sybil just came back from getting a french pedicure and wants to rub a hard cock. Her boyfriend Kristof pulls out his cock and feels how soft her feet are. Sybil spreads her legs open and gets her tight pussy pounded. Then gets her sexy feet cummed on.

Info:
623 MB | 720 x 1 280 | 31 min 47 s | MPEG-4

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
gaucho07
Senior VIP club member
Added: Sep 25, 2019 4:39 pm
Out of Sight - Lady Bug & Monica Brown
screenshot

Tags: All Sex, Barefoot, Cum Shot, Striptease, Tattoo
Cast: Lady Bug & Monica Brown
Description: Description: Cute Lady Bug is flirting with Eric El Gran by the pool, as Andrej Lupin�s erotic movie �Out Of Sight� begins. Seeking some privacy from their friends, they go indoors to resume their passionate embrace in the bathroom, away from prying eyes. Letting her robe slip down to bare her gorgeous breasts, Lady Bug frees Eric�s stiffening cock from his shorts and strokes it. She kneels, looking up at him sexily as she licks the length of his shaft, then takes it in her mouth and sucks it until it�s rigid. She bends over the vanity so Eric can thrust into her from behind, fucking her vigorously and making her gasp with pleasure. The petite beauty raises her leg up onto the vanity so Eric can plow even deeper, giving her an intense orgasm; then sits on the vanity with thighs spread for him to eat her drenched pussy. She climaxes once more, then sucks her flavor from his cock before he penetrates her again, making her cum harder than ever before she jerks his hot load out over her silky skin.

Info:
613 MB | 720 x 1 280 | 21 min 15 s | MPEG-4

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
gaucho07
Senior VIP club member
Added: Sep 26, 2019 2:15 am
Follow My Footsteps - Tina Kay
screenshot

Tags: Blowjob, Foot, Big Dick, Babes, Blonde, One on One, Cumshot, Natural Tits, Deepthroat, Fingering, Pussy Licking
Cast: Tina Kay
Description: The super hot Tina Kay seduces her boyfriend Kristof Cale and begs him to fuck her tight pussy! This little slut enjoys feeling his big hard cock inside her!

Info:
908 MB | 1080 x 1 920 | 23 min 8 s | MPEG-4

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
gaucho07
Senior VIP club member
Added: Sep 26, 2019 11:53 am
Tina Kay -
screenshot

Tags: Brunette, Natural Tits, Foot, Oral, Hardcore, Cumshot
Description: The super hot Tina Kay seduces her boyfriend Kristof Cale and begs him to fuck her tight pussy! This little slut enjoys feeling his big hard cock inside her!

Info:
461 MB | 720 x 1 280 | 23 min 8 s | MPEG-4

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
gaucho07
Senior VIP club member
Added: Sep 26, 2019 4:42 pm
Kate Rich -
screenshot

Description: Skinny brunette Kate Rich seduced Vince Carter. He can't resist her nice feet. Kate rubs his dick with her sexy toes and makes sure he's hard before he fucks her wet pussy!

Info:
808 MB | 1080 x 1 920 | 22 min 46 s | MPEG-4

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
gaucho07
Senior VIP club member
Added: Sep 28, 2019 7:15 am
Lena Reif -
screenshot

Tags: Russian, Brunette, Natural Tits, Tatooed, Foot, Oral, Hardcore, Cumshot
Description: Lena Reif draws hearts with arrows on the fridge and patio door, waiting for her man Charlie Dean to get home. Charlie sees the drawn hearts and follows to where the arrows lead. Outside, he sees Lena, waiting for him in sexy lingerie and beige stockings. Their roadmap to pleasure is about to begin!

Info:
641 MB | 720 x 1 280 | 28 min 20 s | MPEG-4

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
gaucho07
Senior VIP club member
Added: Sep 30, 2019 7:26 am
Alexi Star -
screenshot

Year: 2017
Description: Stunning babe Alexi Star is all hot and ready to share a foot fantasy with Lutro. The cute brunette quickly gives into Lutro's tender foot caresses and starts craving his cock deep in her tight and wet pussy.

Info:
411 MB | 720 x 1 280 | 27 min 49 s | MPEG-4

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
gaucho07
Senior VIP club member
Added: Oct 01, 2019 7:31 am
Petite Nelya -
screenshot

Tags: Petite, Natural tits, Brunette, Rimming, Foot Blowjob, Deepthroat , Pussy to mouth, POV, Anal sex

Info:
326 MB | 400 x 720 | 40 min 21 s | MPEG-4

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
gaucho07
Senior VIP club member
Added: Oct 01, 2019 5:09 pm
Petite Nelya -
screenshot

Tags: Petite, Natural tits, Brunette, Rimming, Foot Blowjob, Deepthroat , Pussy to mouth, POV, Anal sex

Info:
528 MB | 544 x 960 | 40 min 21 s | MPEG-4

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
gaucho07
Senior VIP club member
Added: Oct 01, 2019 9:57 pm
Tina Kay - Miss Kay's Bodyguard -
screenshot

Tags: Foot, Brunette, Interracial, Lingerie, One On One, Big Dick, Babes, Cumshot, Natural Tits, Rimming, Anal sex

Info:
472 MB | 544 x 960 | 30 min 12 s | MPEG-4

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
gaucho07
Senior VIP club member
Added: Oct 02, 2019 5:13 pm
More Than Love - Nancy A
screenshot

Tags: Creampie, Medium Boobs, Shaved Pussy, Blonde, Sheer, Petite, Camel Toe, Feet, Girl-Boy, Blowjob, Girl Orgasm, POV, Deep Throat, Foot Fucking, Big Dick, Pussy Licking, Passion, Anal Play
Cast: Nancy A
Description: When Nancy A. blindfolds her husband Martin, he's happy to play her game because he knows that only delightful results can come of it. He enjoys using his hands to check out Nancy's full ass and slim waist as she gradually leads him to the living room. Urging Martin to have a seat, Nancy makes sure he's comfortable and then goes to her knees in front of him as she peppers his neck and chest with kisses. Once she reaches the goal of Martin's stiffie, Nancy is quick to start sucking. Her mouth opens wide as she deep throats her husband's hardon while stroking his shaft to make sure every inch of his big dick is enjoying her attention. When Martin pulls the blindfold up, he finds big baby blues looking back at him as his wife suck him like a Hoover. Peeling Nancy's shirt off, Martin draws his love in for a kiss while his hands sneak up to play with her heavy breasts. He knows just how to pinch and suck her nipples into diamond hardness before sliding his hands down to cup her ass. As soon as he can turn the tables on Nancy to get her on the ottoman, he does. Pulling Nancy's thong to the side, Martin goes wild licking and nibbling her pretty pink pussy. She's nice and wet as he slides two fingers deep into her twat to double down on her pleasure. When Martin spreads Nancy's cheeks to truly open her bare twat up, Nancy is quick to hook an ankle around his neck so that he can continue making magic just for her. He eventually brings her to the point where her whole body stiffens and convulses with the power of her climax. Still on her back, Nancy moans in delight as Martin teases her with the head of his cock before sliding the head inside. He takes his time with long strokes that heighten Nancy's passion again before lifting both of her thighs for deeper penetration. It's not long before Martin has set a ball-slapping pace that gradually brings Nancy to another incredible finish. Turning around on her hands and knees, Nancy gasps with delight as Martin leans in to lick her from twat to anus. He spreads her ass cheeks wide to really get in there with her chocolate starfish, making sure she enjoys every touch with his stiff tongue. Loving every moment of Martin's second round of oral delight, Nancy brings her feet together around her husband's dick and lets him fuck that sheath as he leaves her wet and ready to cum again. Rising to his feet, Martin comes into Nancy from behind and gives her the pussy pounding she craves. He keeps it up as Nancy meets him stroke for stroke until she urges him to take her place on the ottoman. Climbing on top of Martin and straddling him for a reverse cowgirl ride, Nancy works her inner muscles to give her husband just the right amount of stimulation to earn the cum creampie he fills her with.

Info:
373 MB | 540 x 960 | 28 min 7 s | MPEG-4

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot
Download File