Author
Princess Kara
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 13, 2005 5:19 pm
I was introduced here by Markus1. he said he was a member here and that he had posted some of my pics. Markus said my pics were well received and that ya'll would really appreciate me posting here. I just wanted to say hi... and chat. I'm online daily and i love chatting.

XOXO
Pri K
angelus71
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 13, 2005 5:25 pm
screenshot

Welcome, Kara. I hope you like what you see here.
ConTractor
Very Respected Poster
Added: Sep 13, 2005 5:35 pm
Hi and welcome!

Kara, I must say I like your website (read: I think you are HOT). Hope to see you post some sexy photos of yourself! If you will do it, so will I! Eeeee....or not...! Laughing
angelus71
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 13, 2005 5:42 pm
ConTractor wrote:
Hi and welcome!

Kara, I must say I like your website (read: I think you are HOT). Hope to see you post some sexy photos of yourself! If you will do it, so will I! Eeeee....or not...! Laughing

Please don't, ConTractor. I beg you! Laughing
Princess Kara
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 13, 2005 5:53 pm
NN babes fan club has a whole mess of sample pics of my self...

xoxo
Pri K
markus1
Retired Legend
Added: Sep 13, 2005 8:03 pm
ConTractor wrote:
Hope to see you post some sexy photos of yourself! If you will do it, so will I! Eeeee....or not...! Laughing

Aaaarrrghhhh...please ddon't ConTractor. Let's leave the photos to the sexy ladies like Kara Very Happy
Houdini
Poster
Added: Sep 13, 2005 9:41 pm
Welcome on this forum Kara,
You only have 295 posts to go and you'll be the first girl here, who gets a free membership on Angelfuns...
Good luck! Smile
Princess Kara
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 13, 2005 10:40 pm
I should start looking at the gals now to see which one i like. i plan on posting quite a lot..gimme a couple of months and i'll be at my goal.

Muahahhahahah Twisted Evil
ciggy
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 13, 2005 11:17 pm
Hi again, Princess Kara! Thanks for stopping by.
Cruzing
Very Respected Poster
Added: Sep 13, 2005 11:49 pm
Very Happy

Hi.

Thanks for the warning of posting in a couple of months, The anticipation is going to kill me! Laughing

Welcome to the forum Kara--
craziest78
Good Poster
Added: Sep 14, 2005 5:23 am
welcome to the boards Princess Kara
Princess Kara
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 14, 2005 1:56 pm
Thanks for such a warm welcome!! i hope ya'll enjoy me typity typing all up and down this forum! Laughing

xoxo
Pri K
anonymous31
Poster
Added: Sep 14, 2005 5:32 pm
man you are hott Kara.. welcome to the board.. too bad you do non nude..and not nude..
Alp-boy
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 15, 2005 12:04 am
Hi, Very Happy welcome to the forum.