Author
Akinokinos
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 25, 2023 12:06 pm
Step Mom Shows Me Her Bald Pussy

I Showed You Mine Now Show Me Yours

Cory Chase is standing in the shower, letting the water and soap drip down her body. Cory pulls out her razor and she starts to shave her bush, while you watch. The water drips down her body as she continues to shave herself. I (Luke Longly) walk into the bathroom just as the water turns off, and I offer to hand my step-mom a towel. She tells me that the reason she shaved her bush is because she has a client who prefers no hair. She asks me if I like it bald, and she tells me to touch it and feel how smooth it is. I feel a bit uncomfortable since this is my step-mom, but she's also a hot MILF so I am easily convinced. She gets down on her knees and she starts to give me a blowjob until my cock is nice and hard! Then she stands up and leans against the shower door so I can start to fuck her pussy from behind. I want to fuck her ass next, so I have her spread her ass cheeks for me and I slide on in! I keep fucking her ass and pussy back and forth, in no particular order! I love treating my step-mom like the naughty whore she is! When I am ready to cum, I explode deep inside of her ass hole.!

Stuck Under The Bed Looking For The Remote-

Cory walks into her bedroom and she accidentally drops the TV remote underneath the bed. She reaches her arms and her upper body under the bed, to try and grab the remote. Unfortunately, she was unsuccessful at grabbing the remote, and she also got herself stuck under the bed! She starts calling out my name 'Luke' over and over, until I come to her rescue. I walk over to her and I try to pull her out, but it doesn't seem to be working. My step-mom tells me that I should make her cum while she is stuck in this position, and then she believes it will be easier for her to get out. I shove my cock deep in her ass hole, and then I try to suction her out from under the bed! Every time I pull my cock out of her ass, I watch her ass hole gape really wide! I finally fuck her ass so hard that she is able to pull herself out! She wants to continue fucking me because she hasn't cum yet, so she hops on the bed and she holds her legs up near her head. I start to fuck her pussy this time and then I switch to her ass hole again. I lie down on the bed and I allow my step-mom to climb on top of me. She rides my cock with her ass hole, in the cowgirl position. She tells me what a good boy I am for helping her out! I love watching my step-mom bounce up and down on my cock! When I am ready to cum, I explode all over her face and in her mouth! I love giving my step-mom the Luke special! Before I run off to take a shower, she reminds me that we cannot tell my dad about any of this.

screenshot screenshot

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:43:08
Size: 479 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/272c14d1e0da6/Mom_Shows_Me_Her_Bald_Pussy.mp4
Added: Nov 25, 2023 2:47 pm
New Step-Mom a Halloween Story

Description: Dance and a Tease-

My step-mom, Sasha, is showing me her fabulous blue dress that she is going to wear to her Halloween party tonight. Looking at my step-mom in her Halloween outfit is really starting to turn me on, because she looks so hot in that royal blue dress! She turns around, so her ass is facing me, and she lifts her dress up in front of me. She exposes her ass hole and the butt plug that is inside of her! Then, she slowly pulls her dress down so I can see her big tits. Before I know it, her dress is down on the ground and she's completely naked minus the butt plug that she still has inside of her. She can tell that I'm starting to get hard, but she isn't sure if she wants to give in, since I am her step-son after all.! I am able to easily convince her, and she starts to give me a blowjob! Once my cock is nice and hard, we walk over to the kitchen counter and she sits down on one of the kitchen chairs. I start to fuck her pussy while she's sitting in the chair, and her pussy is extra tight due to the butt plug inside of her other hole. She flips over and I start to fuck her pussy in the doggystyle position next. When I am ready to cum, I explode deep inside of my step-mom's pussy.

Sneaking In To My Bed-

Sasha is dressed in sexy blue lingerie as she walks down the hall, straight for my bedroom. 'Hey Luke!' she exclaims as she walks into my bedroom. She walks into my bedroom and she tells me that my father ignored her all night at the Halloween party and she's really upset! She climbs on my bed and she gets in between my legs; Then, she pulls my cock out from under my shorts and she starts to give me a blowjob. She thinks I'm more worthy of a blowjob than my father is right now! She climbs on top of me and she rides my cock in the cowgirl position. A few minutes later, she flips over into the doggystyle position and I fuck my step-mom from behind this time. I continue fucking her until we think we hear someone at the front door, so my step-mom runs off before my dad catches us.

Horny Step Mom During a Party-

'Will you come join me upstairs real quick?' my step-mom asks me. She is wearing a black Hawlloween dress, and the rest of the party is outside in the backyard. 'I'm going to fuck you and let you cum in my mouth, and then I'm going to go kiss your father afterwards!' she giggles. I follow my step-mom upstairs to her bedroom, and then she pulls off her black sequin dress. Part of her costume is devil horns on her head, and she decides to keep those on while she gives me a blowjob. Once my cock is hard, she moves into the doggystyle position and I fuck her pussy from behind. She moves into the missionary position and I fuck her pussy while she moans. 'Do you think they hear us downstairs?' she asked me. 'I'm going to cum on your cock!' she moans a moment later. When I am ready to cum, I jerk my cock off into her mouth, and she swallows it all like a good step-mom!

screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 1920 x 978
Duratio: 00:52:58
Size: 1605 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/ad08fa720735b/Mom_a_Halloween_Story.mp4
Added: Nov 25, 2023 5:13 pm
Stepdad Punishment For Bad Daughter

Does your hot stepdaughter do nothing but make a mess around the house and show you no respect? Fed up of paying the bills and putting up with bullshit and you don't event get laid? These step daughters have been getting it too good and it's time they realized whose house they are in. And guess what - it's stepdad house rules and if you don't abide by them prepare to get some pussy punishment! These young stepdaughters take a much needed pounding from stepdads that have been looking for an excuse to penetrate their teasing stepdaughters. Looks like these stepdaughters like a bit of tough love.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

File size: 213MB
Resolution: 854x480
Duration: 00:19:50
File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/9808e3b0fe6dd/Daddy_Punishment_Carly_Rae_XXXXXX.mp4
Added: Nov 25, 2023 8:13 pm
Nick Strokes, Reagan Foxx, Kyler Quinn - Slow Dance

Reagan Foxx is teaching her daughter Kyler (Quinn) how to dance for the upcoming school prom, with her stepson (Nick Strokes) watching attentively. It's the first big event in a couple of years, due to the lockdown restrictions. The ladies practice barefoot, and mom decides to have her stepson help out by taking a turn with Kyler, the youngsters' practice continuing privately in her bedroom. Alone with stepbro, she confides in him that she's really scared of what her prom date expects after the dance. "Like sex?", Nick asks her. "Uh hum", she nods Yes. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to", Nick tells her sympathetically. "I'm almost 19 and I'm about to go to college, and I haven't done it ", she confides. Suggesting they go back to practicing a slow dance, she has stepbro close the door, and when he turns back to her there's Kyler topless, looking vulnerable but with that entrancing smile that encourages more than brotherly love. "I thought you could show me everything", Kyler suggests. He protests that it would be weird. But she's insistent: "Come on big brother. Show me". As he fondles her gently, she looks away shyly, but gradually opens up to Nick, her big eyes riveting. "We do have to be quiet though. My mom is in the other room, remember?". Watch the taboo scene unfold.

Picking up where Part 1 left off, Nick Strokes is leaving the bedroom of his stepsister Kyler Quinn after sexually initiating the teenager following their slow dance together, and he's greeted by his stepmom (Reagan Foxx). "How was practice?", mom asks. "It went well", Nick responds. "Oh, I heard", she notes knowingly. "It's not what you think", Nick protests. "Oh, I think it is. You sound like a pretty good teacher", Reagan says. Approaching the boy, she murmurs saucily "Maybe, you can teach me a thing or two". "Not here -she's sleeping", Nick advises, and the couple goes to mom's bedroom. Complaining euphemistically about her neglectful husband, Reagan declares: "It's been a really long time since I've had a good, deep dance". Nick catches her drift, and they embrace, beginning a handsy slow dance together. Stepmom begins role-playing: "I wish we could be in a club, dancing, we can be strangers, pulling into the bathroom, fucking in public. Would you like that?". "Maybe if you're a good boy, and a good dancer, I can make that happen", Reagan insinuates. She rubs her ass against his groin, adding to the fantasy of perhaps wearing a wig and going out together incognito. "I just want a really good mommy/son dance" she says and kneels down in front of him, pulling down his jeans to reveal Nick's big cock. "My favorite part of this is that you're soft, and I can feel you grow in my mouth", she murmurs. Watch the taboo scene unfold.

screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 01:07:52
Size: 664 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/2fcd79df779e3/Slow_Dance_Part_12.mp4
Added: Nov 26, 2023 12:53 am
Clarke Kent, Theodora Day - She Can't Have Daddy

screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:28:17
Size: 219 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/2e680085079f5/She_Cant_Have_Daddy_Part_1.mp4
Added: Nov 26, 2023 3:25 am
Jonathon, Cory Chase - Your Son BBC Bully

I Was Not Expecting You-

Jonathon is at Cory's front porch, and she wasn't expecting him today! 'Our step-son's have been fighting again,' he tells her, as they sit down next to each other on the beige couch. Cory is completely naked besides the open bathrobe she has on, exposing her breasts and her pussy. Jonathan is wearing a red t-shirt with beige shorts, but Cory quickly pulls his shorts off. She takes his huge cock out and she starts to give him a blowjob. They're both in the nude now as she sits on the floor in between his legs, sucking his BBC. She puts his huge cock in between her tits and she titty fucks him. Once his cock is nice and hard, she climbs on top of him and she rides his BBC in the cowgirl position. She flips over and she continues riding his cock in the reverse cowgirl position next. She moves into the doggystyle position and Cory moans 'Oh my God, Jonathon!' as he thrusts his cock deep inside of her pussy. While she is still in the doggystyle position, Cory tells him that he can fuck her ass next! He slowly puts his thick, BBC deep inside of her ass hole. Cory moves into the missionary position and he fucks her pussy some more. Then, Cory grabs Joanthon's hand and she leads him into the bedroom.

Do You Like My Lingerie-

Jonathan is lying down on Cory's bed, waiting for her to emerge from the bathroom. A few seconds later, she walks out and she's wearing green lingerie. Jonathan gets out of bed and he follows her back into the bathroom. She gets down on her knees in front of a naked Jonathon, and she starts to suck his huge cock. Cory hops up on the bathroom counter and she spreads her legs. Jonathon starts to eat her pussy out, before he shoves his cock deep inside of her pussy. While she is still in the missionary position on the sink counter, he starts to fuck her ass hole next. She stands up and she puts one leg up on the counter; Jonathan starts to fuck her ass from behind, while she is standing. While she is still standing, Jonathan switches back and forth between her as and pussy. Cory grabs Jonathon by his cock and she walks him back into the bedroom. Jonathan lies down on the bed and Cory starts to give him a blowjob again. She climbs on top of him and she rides his cock in the cowgirl position once more. She turns around and continues riding his cock with her ass in the reverse cowgirl position. When he is ready to cum, he jerks his cock off all over Cory's face, neck and mouth. Then he fucks her ass hole one last time, releasing the last bits of his cum deep inside of her ass!

screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 1920 x 998
Duratio: 00:45:54
Size: 1399 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/658e2022088d2/BBC_Bully_Vol_2.mp4
Added: Nov 26, 2023 5:58 am
Keep It In The Family

Subject to change without notice The family that sucks and fucks together is stuck together! There`s no place these horny kin would rather be than taking family time to a whole new level. Hard body teens, lusty dads and sex-hungry MILFs under one roof can only mean one thing a hardcore family adventure you`ll never forget!

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

File size: 446MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:24:55

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/9303eae8ce110/Keep_It_In_The_Family.mp4
Added: Nov 26, 2023 8:31 am
Swedish Family Bella Bates - Daddy Likes To Share

I come home from school and wonder why you've invited your friend over already. I thought you were going to watch the game in the evening. You know I want a car and I've told you I'll do anything for it. Dad, I didn't think your mind was so dirty. You want to share me with your friends and watch them fuck me. and of course, you also want to cum in your girl.

screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duratio: 00:13:31
Size: 996 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/f86ef95a14fbf/Daddy_Likes_To_Share_4K.mp4
Added: Nov 26, 2023 11:05 am
My Mother My Whore

That is exactly how my ungrateful little bastard of a son is treating me. Expecting favors from me and having nothing to offer in return. Here I am mending his shirt for him, again, this attitude problem must be adjusted immediately! If he thinks hes going to treat Mommy like a whore then hed better pay up! I would never hurt my baby but he needed a good slap; Ive got to keep him in his place after all. I believe in discipline but I also believe in rewarding good behavior so I thank him by letting him fuck my face, of course. His cock is so hard and hes not holding back either, he forces himself down my throat and holds me there causing me to gag and choke! It must be payback for that slap that I gave him I wonder? In the end I suppose we both won; he got to watch me clean his delicious cum off of my lovely face and I got him to mow the damn lawn.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

File size: 507MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:13:56
File type: WMV

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/60e02e84fcf5b/My-Mother-My-Whore-HD.wmv
Added: Nov 26, 2023 1:41 pm
Cory Chase In Christmas Vacation Alone With Step Mom

My step-mom (Cory Chase) is taking me on a Christmas vacation this weekend, and it's a pretty long car ride to get there. Once we arrive, I (Luke Longly) am excited to see that there are two beds in the hotel room this time, when my step-mom usually only gets us one bed to share! My step-mom wants to break in one of the beds, so she strips out of her clothes and she hops on the bed closest to the window. The only article of clothing that my step-mom hasn't taken off is her Santa hat! She gets down on her knees and she starts to give me a blowjob. Then she lies down on the bed in the missionary position so I can fuck her tight MILF pussy! After a few minutes, she hops on top of me and she starts to ride my cock with her pussy. She rides my cock while she rubs her clit at the same time. She flips over into the reverse cowgirl position and she rides my cock while I gently finger her ass hole. I have her lie down on her back and then I start to fuck her pussy and ass, back and forth. When I am finally ready to cum, I jerk my cock off into my step-mom's mouth! I love giving my step-mom the Luke special!

screenshot screenshot

Duration: 00:26:40
Size: 325 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/70c865330fc09/Christmas_Vacation_Alone_With_Mom.mp4
Added: Nov 26, 2023 4:11 pm
Skyiiah - Cheerleader Daughter showed skills her Daddy

Sex Tape Video Leaked

screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 608 x 1080
Duratio: 00:10:57
Size: 109 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/340740ca19947/Skyiiah_Cheerleader_Sex_Tape_Video_Leaked.mp4
Added: Nov 26, 2023 6:44 pm
Mother Helps Son Relieve Stress

A good mother not only can tell when her son is stressed, but also knows exactly how to help him relieve his stress
I have been super stressed out lately! My teachers have been piling on the homework, I have football practice every night of the week.and my girl situation has been less than ideal lately. (This is code for I haven't gotten any pussy in a while, and all I have been doing is work, work, work.so my brain is fried.)
How my mom knows this is beyond me, but she has always been able to read me like a book.and she just wants her son to be happy and succeed in life.
So when my mom came into my room to chat with me about my upcoming big exam, she could immediately see that there was a bigger issue and that conventional methods were not going to help clear my head. My mother understood that if a guy goes for too long without having an orgasm, that their mental capacity to handle things severely declines. (This is code for, if you have too much baby batter all bottled up inside you need to empty the reserves which will free up other functions of the male body.)
Watch as my mom literally takes matters into her own hands, mouth and vagina to help her son explode his stress all over her warm nurturing, loving body. (Note: she is a great dirty talker)

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

File size: 722MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:19:29

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/2dfb9f8203591/Mother_Helps_Son_Relieve_Stress.mp4
Added: Nov 26, 2023 9:42 pm
Teen boy is in love with his stepmother

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

File size: 166MB
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 00:24:25
File type: AVI

DOWNLOAD: http://fboom.me/file/f68962cc483f4/XXXXXXvids0004.avi
Added: Nov 26, 2023 11:59 pm
SeXXXMas with Mom

Four Days of Free-Use Sex

Edged and Dared not to Cum

Christmas Creampie

screenshot screenshot

Duration: 00:41:59
Size: 953 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/559cdf2c9f14c/Melanie_Hicks_SeXXXMas_with_Mom.mp4
Added: Nov 27, 2023 2:23 am
Free Use Step Mom - Multi-Milfverse - Vol 6: Stuck In A Time Loop

Stuck on Step Sister

Cory Chase walks into the bedroom after hearing strange noises coming from the hallway. She walks over to the closet and she finds Nikki Brooks stuck in the closet! Nikki is wearing a light pink dress as Cory pulls her out of the closet. Cory opens up a portal which leads to the Multi MILFverse, and the two MILF's walk through! They both come out on the other side, and Nikki's dress switches to a short, white dress! It doesn't take long for Nikki to lean towards Cory and kiss her face and her tits. Nikki pulls Cory's mint green bra and panties off, and then Nikki kisses her step-sister's body from head to toe. Cory spreads her legs for her step-sister to eat her pussy out. Nikki eats Cory's pussy out until Cory cums hard in her mouth! Then Cory returns the favor and shoves her head in between Nikki's legs. After they both have an orgasm, they kiss each other passionately on the lips.

Stuck in my Bed-

My step-mom, Nikki, walks into my bedroom and she starts searching through my closet. She is snooping around my room when she decides to hop on my bed and look around. She ends up getting her hands stuck in between my bed frame, and quite frankly, it serves her right for snooping! I (Luke Longly) ask her what she's doing in my room and she tells me that she was looking for something when she got stuck. I get behind her and I try to pull her out. I suggest that it might be easier to pull her out if I take her panties off first. She agrees and I quickly yank them off of her body. I take my hard cock out from under my shorts and I rub it against her ass cheeks. My step-mom has an idea! She tells me that I can stick the tip of my cock in her pussy, to create a suction cup and maybe it will suction her out! I shove my cock deep inside of her pussy and I keep fucking her to try and loosen her up. I end up getting her hands freed, but I haven't cum yet and she wants to be a good step-mom and make sure I finish! She lies down on the bed and I start to fuck her pussy in the missionary position. It doesn't take long for me to finish, as I explode deep inside of my step-mom's pussy! Then she jumps up and runs off to take a shower.

Stuck in the Couch-

A portal opens up, and Nikki and Cory appear. Nikki believes that she's going back home to her mansion, but she ends up in a smaller home instead! Nikki starts to panic and Cory tries to calm her down, saying that they must have accidentally ended up in the wrong universe. Nikki starts to search through the couches, looking for something. She ends up getting her hands stuck in the couch again! She cries out 'Luke!!!' and I came running to her rescue. My step-mom tries to get me to pull her out, but it's not working! I end up shoving my cock inside of her pussy, to try and create a suction cup effect! It works pretty well and I get her hands freed in no time! She wants to help me finish off again, so she lies down on the couch and I keep fucking her pussy in the missionary position. After I cum, Nikki finds the portal fluid she was looking for in the couch! She grabs the green liquid and she gives it to Cory so she can re-charge her device that opens up the portal. Unfortunately, it was the wrong portal fluid and Nikki is not back home in her mansion just yet!

Stuck under the Bed-

Nikki gets naked and she climbs on top of the bunk beds, searching for the portal fluid to get back home! She ends up sticking her head underneath the bed and she gets herself stuck again! She cries out and I come running to help her. I take my cock and I shove it inside of her pussy, since it worked as a suction cup the other day! I fuck her pussy in the doggystyle position until I get her unstuck! She hops on the bed and she lets me continue to fuck her. When I am ready to cum, I jerk my cock off all over her face! After I cum on her face, she receives the portal fluid! She grabs it and runs off to give it to Cory, so she can get back home to the right universe!

Step Stuck-

Nikki hands Cory the portal fluid, and she hopes that this will take her home! Unfortunately it is the wrong portal fluid again, and Nikki is still stuck in the smaller house! The two step-sister's start to search through the last bedroom, to see if they can finally find the correct portal fluid. Nikki puts her hands behind the bed frame and she gets her hands stuck! She warns Cory not to shove her hands in the bed frame because she is concerned that she will get her hands stuck as well. Cory is able to get herself unstuck, but Nikki doesn't have the same luck. Cory moves over to Nikki's side of the bed and she sits underneath Nikki's pussy and ass. Cory starts to eat her step-sister's tight holes out, to try and get her unstuck! I walk into the bedroom and I ask the two MILF's what they're doing in here. I decided to join in and help my step-mom get unstuck. I shove my cock deep inside of my step-mom's pussy. It doesn't take long for me to get her unstuck! Now that she's free, she spreads her legs on the bed for Cory to eat her pussy out. While Cory is going down on her step-sister, I am fucking Cory from behind. I keep fucking Cory's pussy from behind, until I get close to cumming. Then I jerk my cock off into Cory's mouth and she swallows all of my cum! Hopefully Nikki can finally get back home now.

screenshot screenshot

Duration: 01:15:59
Size: 995 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/0e10aa4c32d99/TabooHeat_2022_Cory_Chase_And_Nikki_Brooks.mp4