Author
Akinokinos
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 10, 2021 9:43 am
Hidden Cam Chanel Preston - Shocking Family Spycam Stories HD

I can't fucking believe it! Okay, so I know this isn't going to paint me in the BEST light but just hear me out.

I'm just gonna come straight out and say it: my step-mom and step-sister are hot. Any red-blooded man can see that. My dad made a VERY good choice with marrying Chanel because, boy, I'd love to have a piece of her and her daughter, Sabina. Of course I'd never actually ACT on it, since we're family and all, but sometimes I get a bit lonely and wish I could get closer to them.

I know it's kinda scummy but I have to admit that I have a video or three of them doing their thing. getting dressed and showing off their sexy asses, stuff like that. I set up hidden cameras in their rooms sometimes and, so far, it doesn't seem like they notice. It's just that I don't know how else to be close to them without being a COMPLETE perv, you know? So I figure a little spying to satisfy the urges wouldn't hurt.

But what I caught on tape the last time I set up a camera in my mom's room just. it blows my mind. It STILL does, so I HAVE to share it so that you can all go 'WTF' with me.

This hidden camera video shows my mom lounging around in her bedroom. and then my bud, Michael, walking in. At first, I was SO CONFUSED. Why the fuck was Michael visiting my mom?? I got the answer fast enough when my mom slyly pushed Michael onto the bed and started sucking his cock.

I know we all like to JOKE that we'd fuck each other's mom but, Michael, my dude, did you REALLY have to fuck MY mom?! Why do YOU get her and I DON'T??

screenshot screenshot

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:40:03
Size: 602 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/02b9f1fd3ab52/Chanel_Preston_Shocking_Family_Spycam_Stories.mp4
Added: Jun 10, 2021 11:29 am
Amber Summers - StepDaughter Audition - Latina with lactating Nipples

Amateur newcummer Amber Summers does her second scene ever.

screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 852 x 480
Duratio: 00:42:00
Size: 517 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/d14e6986281e7/Latina_with_lactating_Nipples.mp4
Added: Jun 10, 2021 11:24 pm
I Cum twice with my Horny Sister - MollyKelt HD

Tags: Blonde, Perfect Ass ,Doggystyle, Quickie, Amateur

screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:14:28
Size: 760 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/f144f145164b9/I_Cum_twice_with_my_Horny_Sister.mp4
Added: Jun 10, 2021 11:26 pm
Tiffany Watson - Father load all over her Daughter flat stomach and shaved pussy FullHD

Sends "Accidental" Nudes

Slim-thick teen babe, Tiffany Watson, is on the phone talking to her friend about trivial shit until her friend mentions that she thinks that Tiffany's stepdad is hot and that Tiffany's friend herself had fucked her own stepfather, Tiffany gets a look on her face, like a bright idea popped into her head. Tiffany follows her friend's lead and takes very sexy nude pics of her medium sized natural tits and her amazing ass, she then "accidentally" sends them to her stepdaddy. Later in the day her stepdaddy comes into her room to ask her about the pictures, where Tiffany begins to seduce her stepdad, talking dirty and coaxing him into fucking her young teen pussy.

She rubs her pussy and flashes her tits at him, and bending over to show off her ass. Her stepdaddy runs his fingers along her pussy and ass, still not completely convinced. Tiffany grabs hold of his raging hard on and brings his cock out to play. She starts to suck his cock with no hands, showing off her true talent at giving the best head a teen could give. She deepthroats his cock as he grabs her ass. Tiffany licks his shaft up and down leaving his cock a wet, sloppy mess. She turns around and takes off her bottoms showing off her tight holes. Stepdaddy shoves his cock inside her tight puss. Tiffany dirty talks and bounces her ass off his cock and moans and begs for more. She gets off and sucks her pussy juice off his throbbing cock. Tiffany stands up and shows off her sexy body and climbs on top of her stepdaddy and rides and grinds his cock like a good little cowgirl. She sucks his cock like a pro, then straddling him once again, but this time reverse cowgirl. Tiffany bounces her nice ass on stepdaddy's cock, moaning how he is stretching out her little pussy. Stepdad fucks her in standing missionary until he finally blows his load all over her flat stomach and shaved pussy.

screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:17:13
Size: 1017 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/48bbad4ca53af/Tiffany_Watson.mp4
Added: Jun 10, 2021 11:28 pm
Vanna Bardot - Daddy`s dick test my pussy

A stepfather's desires make him do things he shouldn't. Watch as these horny dads find ways to spy on their gorgeous daughters and seduce them into hot torrid affairs. Of course, that's easier to do when your slutty stepdaughters are Vanna Bardot, Avery Cristy, Natalia Nix, and Paris White!

screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:24:26
Size: 550 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/b0d40b4aa88cf/Vanna_Bardot_Stepfather.mp4
Added: Jun 10, 2021 11:30 pm
Kali Roses - Stepdaughter Pussy Persuasion - Daddy bit of my tight little pussy HD

Whenever I need anything from my stepdad, all I have to do is show him a little bit of my tight little pussy and I can get whatever I want. I guess I know exactly how to get him to let me borrow the car today?

screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:40:53
Size: 1788 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/6c4e5fb865c97/Kali_Roses_Stepdaughter_Pussy_Persuasion.mp4
Added: Jun 10, 2021 11:34 pm
Carolina Sweets - Secrets With Dad HD

Carolina has been trying not to be a burden on her dad financially and has started working in a shady massage parlor at the edge of town. The lights are low and she never really pays attention to the clients. She gives a great massage and then begins the happy ending, the client payed for the full service handjob blowjob and fuck. But when she hears her clients voice she stops and pays attention suddenly realizing it is her father! He is asking nicley if she would switch from her hands to her mouth and her pussy, it's his first time doing something like this and he doesn't want to be pushy, but he paid for full service. Carolina tries to disquise her voice and tells him she doesn't do that. When her dad asks if she can send a girl in that does Carolina panics more, she doesn't want some other girl there fucking her dad!

Carolina is so nervouse, she wants to talk to her dad about what happened. She knew that his mom hadn't really been taking care of him, but for him to have to resort to paying for it is a shame. He is such an amazing sexy man! She wouldn't let him ever need to go without sex if she were his. Carolina realizes she can be his, if she tells him it was her.

screenshot screenshot

Format: avi
Duratio: 00:27:37
Size: 1285 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/409e68551f87f/Carolina_Sweets_Secrets_With_Dad.mp4
Added: Jun 11, 2021 1:19 am
Pops Gomez, Bambi Black - Paying Daddys Debts HD

Pops Gomez and his stepdaughter Bambi Black go to her dad's buddy's house. Pops owes his friend a lot of money, but he can't pay up. Bambi was supposed to wait outside during this transaction, but she keeps coming back inside to complain. Pops's friend can't help but note how hot Bambi is, so he mentions to Bambi that he runs a model casting service. Pops tries to stop this trainwreck, but Bambi insists on posing for some photos to make some money and piss off her stepdad in one fell swoop.

Dropping to her knees, Bambi whips out her dad's friend's dick to give him a handy while her stepdad watches, disgusted. Bambi leans in to start sucking dad's friend's cock, but this horny teen isn't satisfied with just a blowjob. She gets to her feet and peels off shirt, shorts, and thong.

She gets back on her knees for one more quick suck and then turns around and sinks down onto the nice hard stiffie that's waiting for her. Her ride is slow and steady as she sets a pace that hits all the right spots. She keeps her back to her dad's friend the whole time so her stepdad can't ignore what she's doing. When she has finished, she resumes sucking until she earns a facial of hot cum along with her dad's financial freedom.

screenshot screenshot

resolution: 1280 x 720
duration: 00:20:30
size: 582 mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/650fc6b5aeaa4/Paying_Daddys_Debts.mp4
Added: Jun 11, 2021 2:59 am
Kylie Rocket - Gamer Sister Rides His Joystick

Kylie Rocket is enjoying her video games when she accidentally wakes up her step brother from his nap. He yells at her saying she's supposed to be doing homework and even threatens to tell her dad. She begs him not to say anything. Peter thinks of an idea. In order to keep his mouth shut, she's gonna have to make him cum. He spanks her for not doing homework and then she gives him an amazing blowjob. She gets naked, showing off her perky tits and amazing ass. They fuck in multiple positions before he lets out a huge load all over her cute face.

screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 852 x 480
Duratio: 00:24:49
Size: 319 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/b8724ee6c8234/Gamer_Girl_Rides_His_Joystick.mp4
Added: Jun 11, 2021 4:43 am
Sister fucks her Brother while he plays video games FullHD

screenshot screenshot

Duration: 00:15:07
Size: 863 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/fc62c81bb97f3/Brother_while_he_plays_video_games_misslexa.mp4
Added: Jun 11, 2021 11:30 pm
Dolly Leigh - Daughters Lewd Behavior - stepdad's resistance FullHD

Dolly Leigh has decided to confide in her stepdad about all the guys she's fucking. Her stepdad knows that she's been dressing pretty skanky and has been out on the town a lot, but he's shocked to hear that his gorgeous stepdaughter has been slutting it up. When Dolly asks her daddy to take a look at her hairy pussy and tell her what he thinks, he manages to say no but not before Dolly has put his hand right where she wants it.

Later, Dolly is sunbathing in a bikini as her dad watches her and jacks off. She takes her bikini off to eliminate her tan lines, then begins caressing her sweet sensual curves. When she realizes that her stepdad is watching, she joins him inside and pulls his dick close to start sucking. This crazy redhead knows just what to do to get her daddy's motor running with her hot mouth and soft hands.

Guiding her dad's dick to her tight twat, Dolly makes it clear that she wants to get fucked! Her stepdad's resistance has melted away by the time he feels how tight and wet she is. Suddenly he can't get enough of that hot tight twat! Dolly rides his fuck stick, then gets on her hands and knees to take it doggy style. When her dad is ready to cum. He pulls out to cover her ass in jizz which leave Dolly smiling on the way out the door.

screenshot screenshot

resolution: 1920 x 1080
duration: 00:23:17
size: 1314 mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/7cdf688f339ef/Daughters_Lewd_Behavior.mp4
Added: Jun 11, 2021 11:32 pm
Alisa Avni, Luke Lonlgy - Totally Oblivious Daughter HD

I walk in to the living room to find my daughter, Alissa, lying on the couch with her ass in the air! I call her name from across the room and ask her if she is hungry. She doesn't answer me, because her music is playing too loud! "Alissa! I'm talking to you! Are you hungry?!" I ask her again. She continues to ignore me, so I decide to teach her a lesson. Her black skirt is so short and I can see her little purple g-string hugging her pussy lips. I slowly pull her g-string down, exposing her pussy underneath the skirt. My cock is starting to get really hard, so I take my cock out and shove it in my daughter's tight pussy! She is so focused on her music that she doesn't even realize I am fucking her right now! I decide that she needs to be taught another lesson, so I stick my cock in her little ass hole next. I love both of her tight holes and I can't just choose one! I fuck her ass and pussy back and forth, in no particular order. I unhook her white, lacey bra that she has on. but she still is oblivious to what is going on! I continue to enjoy her ass hole and pussy, until she starts to move.

I pull my cock out for a moment, and she flips over on to her back. I wave my hand in front of her face but she still doesn't notice me at all! She lies back on the couch and closes her eyes while she shakes her head back and forth to the beat of the music. I spread her legs and continue to fuck her ass and pussy back and forth. I feel like I could cum any second, and I really want to cum all over her pretty face! I fuck her ass harder, and then I pull my cock out and jerk myself off on to my daughter's face! I cover her with cum and she just keeps on singing along to her music.

screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:17:10
Size: 696 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/150f04503534d/Alisa_Avni_Totally_Oblivious_Daughter.mp4
Added: Jun 11, 2021 11:34 pm
Spencer Bradley - Big Sister's Massage Therapy HD

Just relax.. I don't care that I saw you jerking off. It's perfectly normal. Just give me my massage, it won't take long. I'm really sore from my workout today.. And I don't care if your boner rubs my butt a little.. I promise I won't make fun of you, well maybe just a little bit..

screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:15:09
Size: 1064 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/d523769120695/Massage_Therapy.mp4
Added: Jun 11, 2021 11:36 pm
Fetish Fantasy Clips Zone FFeZine One Masked Man Returns For Seconds FullHD

He was right, the dirty little bitch had enjoyed it, she was still in the garden masturbating in the low sun, "I bet shes thinking about how we used her before", he mused to himself, watching from the bushes and stroking his already hard cock. If she'd been bothered by it she would have reported it, and not be lying here wanking her little clit with her legs open like a wanton little slut, cause she wants more look at her. Slowly he edged forwards to get a better look and emboldened by her total abandon and the throbbing of his own cock, he moved forwards. "Time for seconds bitch" he muttered under his breath .and this time I'm going make you cum on my cock, "I'll give you something to wank about for the rest of the summer you little fuck slut" he daid as he approched her, she never did a thing this time, she just carried on playing with her self.

screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:21:31
Size: 897 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/c97efcd150a9a/FFeZine_One_Masked_Man_Returns_For_Seconds.mp4
Added: Jun 11, 2021 11:38 pm
Sandy Thompson Family Album

18 YEAR OLD SANDY SCREWS HER DAD..
HER BROTHER...
..AND HER UNCLE!!!
THIS IS A YOUNG GIRL FUCKFEST!!!

Sandy and her twin Sister Violet have blossomed into sexually active..sexually curious young girls since they turned 18. This is Sandy's journey into Womanhood captured in home movies!!! Included in this hymen breaking Family Album are full versions of : "Deflowering Sandy" "Grounded Together" "My Uncle's My Boyfriend Episode 2" & "Sandy's Homework".

screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 848 x 480
Duratio: 00:50:02
Size: 854 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/9102594c1edf5/Sandy_Thompson_Family_Album.mp4