Author
PleasureBlast
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 08, 2018 3:43 pm
So I need some help finding to hentai videos that I don't remember the names of anymore.

1) A brother has two sisters, one long black hair, the other short redish hair. He ends up tutoring the black hair sister, but she seems very jealous he eyes the other sister a lot. They end up having sex, and it's pretty vanilla. The next segment of the video has it so that he come into her room as she is sleeping and end up having sex with her again. I forget the third segment.

2) There is a family get together for a death, and a boy and his aunt end up hiding away in an upstairs attic where things proceed to get hot and steamy. There is one point where the aunt is called for, but I don't remember if they answer. There may of been some emphasis on a air vent, but I don't recall to well. I want to say a lot of it was very POV, but it's been a while since I've seen it.

If anyone has suggestions, please provide names of series/videos, and images.

Thank you!
PleasureBlast
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 12, 2018 2:35 am
IMOUTO TO SONO YUUJIN GA ERO SUGITE ORE NO KOKAN GA YABAI

hentaicore. org/uploads/posts/2017-08/1501922899_imouto-to-sono-yuujin-ga-ero-sugite-ore-no-kokan-ga-yabai-vol.1.jpg
PleasureBlast
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 18, 2020 5:06 am
Still looking for the second one. Might be part of one of those double episodes, but uncertain. What series have two or more stories in them that are POV?