Author
heinnyhunter
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 20, 2005 6:00 pm
I see the file name but no pictures?
Elmo
Respected VIP club member
Added: Sep 21, 2005 3:13 am
Since everyone else in the entire world can see the pictures, I think it's safe to say the problem is with your own Internet browser. Most likely a setting has been turned off.

If you use Internet Explorer, go to the Tools menu and choose Internet Options. Click the Advanced tab. Scroll down the list of options to the Multimedia section. Be sure "Show Pictures" is checked.
Sam I Am
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 21, 2005 6:54 am
Some privacy settings in your firewall or internet security software will cause this. I used to see this happen sometimes while using zonealarm while viewing pages where the embedded images were pulled in from a different domain... and having certain privacy settings set in zonealarm. Actually, disabling those settings didn't make a difference now that I think about it... I had to turn zonealarm off while on those pages.

Try turning on the Windows firewall if you are using XP and turning off any other firewall or security software and come back to the page and see if it still does it.

WARNING: DO NOT turn off your firewall if you don't have an alternate one you can run... and do it in an order like I suggested so there is no point in time when you are not firewalled. (If your going to try this I should also mention hardware firewalls like a router do not block certain exploits so be careful. I'm talking about trying this with software firewalls which often have settings that when customized, or not, mess up certain types of web pages).
heinnyhunter
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 21, 2005 3:29 pm
Since I have Zone Alarm Pro and Windows XP Professional that probably is where the problem lies.
StratusFear
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 25, 2005 4:50 am
i got no problems along with everyone else but u... try using another browser like firefox... maybe it will fix the problem
burninatorbob
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 04, 2005 2:49 am
just do it like nike