Author
folsomboy
Poster
Added: Jan 02, 2005 6:50 pm
Does anyone know where I can find more of this beauty other than the site that this photo came from?
T-Bone
Respected Poster
ConTractor
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 03, 2005 7:52 am
Som more of her...
folsomboy
Poster
Added: Jan 07, 2005 1:00 am
Thanks for the links. I saw her listed on another site under the name Camille, but all the pics look like they came from TSM. Any idea if there are new sets of her or vids? Or is it all just recycled from TSM? The Camille name is on the site that you got your pics from.
Josiah
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 07, 2005 2:08 am
Is there any nudity at that 8teenies site, like TF's shots, or is it more like met-art?
Jenna16
Poster
Added: Jan 07, 2005 2:22 am
She's fantastic... a real 'girl nextdoor' look
ConTractor
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 07, 2005 7:55 am
Josiah wrote:
Is there any nudity at that 8teenies site, like TF's shots, or is it more like met-art?

I got a free membership at 8teenies for promo, but..... I am sorry to say... it is just not worth the money to join Sad The girls are great, but to "clean" and way to little content!
Josiah
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 08, 2005 2:22 pm
Thanks for the heads up ConTractor! Appreciate it.
Porongo
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 26, 2005 10:19 pm
ConTractor wrote:
Josiah wrote:

I got a free membership at 8teenies for promo, but..... I am sorry to say... it is just not worth the money to join Sad The girls are great, but to "clean" and way to little content!

talk for yourslef, i just loved the site, i am member since 2 months and it's being updated every 2 days.
Smile