Author
ConTractor
Very Respected Poster
Added: Sep 23, 2005 5:27 pm
Just need to let out some steam here.........

I got a notice that I must move from my apartment because the owner is going to sell it. So, I must be out within the next weekend!! Arrrrgh!!! Where the FUCK will I live?? I am SOOOOOOOO frustrated right now! Why can't I be a millionaire so I could buy me a flat?? Smile

Maybe someone of you guys are filthy rich and could throw over a few $k Very Happy Very Happy

This will be the second time I have to move this year and the and the 7th time last 5 years. Ok, so most of the moving was because of my former job in the army, but still..... I am fed up with moving Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad !! All I want is a place where I can have a fridge, a bed, my TV and stereo and of course my PC. Crap! Now I will make me a pizza and sit for a while and feel sorry for myself! Feel free to join in on feeling sorry for ConTractor! In fact, I hereby declare this the "Official Joe is a Sorry Bastard Day".

Cheer me up now,guys! Post some nice,tight firm asses....... maybe a couple of catholic schoolgirls or Tom Cruises new babe in the nude....
dark_angel
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 23, 2005 5:58 pm
Well, I'm feeling sorry for ConTractor!
I hope you find a better place to stay, and a more stable one.

Around here no one can take you out no such sort notice, you got at least 90 days.
And that is the owner need the apt. for himself or a son/daughter who will got married, otherwise he must wait till the end of the 1or 2 year contract.

Good luck

DA
ralphamore
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 23, 2005 6:33 pm
poor contractor! dont they have to give u a months notice? i say live up to ur name next time and sort out a sweet contract!

anyway - just for u..
ConTractor
Very Respected Poster
Added: Sep 23, 2005 7:15 pm
Ohhh yes....... Sweet!! Gigistar Really rocks my world! And also IMG_13365.JPG, IMG_0160.jpg and alisha086.jpg. Who? Where? Purty!!

Yes, for sure next time I will set up a contract that gives me at least 3 months notice. Normal in Norway are 1 or 3 months. In my case, the owner have some sort of finacial problems, so I dont want to be an asshole with him.

But check this out, my local church has a VERY NICE apartment they rent out, insanely cheap, like $400-500 a month. And it is soon available. My mom is in the church counsil so she said she would help me out here. But how will a sinner like me fit into a "holy" flat like that? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks for the pics! GREAT!
ralphamore
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 23, 2005 7:27 pm
well, bearing in mind that whole "carpenters dream" thread (flat as a board and great to nail), i would have thought u could easily play a happy clappy jesus freak!!
ralphamore
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 23, 2005 7:34 pm
that other chick - no more alisha im afraid - go pray for some Laughing
ConTractor
Very Respected Poster
Added: Sep 23, 2005 7:38 pm
ralphamore wrote:
well, bearing in mind that whole "carpenters dream" thread (flat as a board and great to nail), i would have thought u could easily play a happy clappy jesus freak!!

Halleluja!

In my y.ounger days, when I wanted to be a rock-star ( Embarassed ) I used to sing in a Chaimber Choir and also was solist on a couple of negro spirituals. So yes, I can clap and praise when needed! Very Happy And since my wife is rather God-fearing I guess I won't have much of a choise too Smile
Cruzing
Very Respected Poster
Added: Sep 25, 2005 8:31 am
Surprised

Sorry to hear about the problem.

My suggestion is buy something while interest rates are down, anything ya can afford the payment on through tough times is the rule I always used!

Good Luck!!!!!!
Alp-boy
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 25, 2005 3:16 pm
Sad Wow, I hope you find a solution to that. Hope the church apartment is available soon. Wink
Houdini
Poster
Added: Sep 25, 2005 8:16 pm
To leave your place so soon, that's big shit Contractor. It's the least you can say... Here you've at least a few months before they can kick you out, and sometimes it can be a year too. It depends of the contract you've made. Too late for you now.
I've found an interesting 'home sweet home' for you here. It's available since yesterday and there's is room for your fridge, bed, Stereo and TV but you've to find a cleaning-woman first I guess... Smile
Alp-boy
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 25, 2005 8:26 pm
Houdini wrote:
I've found an interesting 'home sweet home' for you here.

Surprised That would be an awesome place to live.
ConTractor
Very Respected Poster
Added: Sep 25, 2005 9:23 pm
Hell yeah! Imagine the InSaNe FunsForum-party we could have there!! Would kick the crap out of Hef's parties Very Happy

So,available from yesterday you say! Whats the rent? Very Happy
Alp-boy
Respected Poster
Added: Sep 26, 2005 3:00 am
ConTractor wrote:
Hell yeah! Imagine the InSaNe FunsForum-party we could have there!! Would kick the crap out of Hef's parties Very Happy

Yeah, with all AngelFuns models. Twisted Evil By the way, remember it's not FunsForum anymore. Wink
ConTractor
Very Respected Poster
Added: Sep 26, 2005 12:36 pm
Alp-boy wrote:
ConTractor wrote:

Yeah, with all AngelFuns models. Twisted Evil By the way, remember it's not FunsForum anymore. Wink

Logo still say FunsForum Very Happy And the site AngelFuns....
mummy
Respected Poster
Added: Oct 04, 2005 5:12 am
ConTractor wrote:
And since my wife is rather God-fearing I guess I won't have much of a choise too Smile

I know I've been away for awhile, but when the hell did you get married, Contractor ???