Author
Akinokinos
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 22, 2024 10:17 pm
Hazel Simone - Wife Wants You To Punish Slut Daughter

"I just caught our daughter sucking off some random boy! You NEED to punish her" your wife is appalled at what she's just seen. "It's not very appropriate behaviour for a girl her age, wouldn't you agree?" She demands you give your daughter (Hazel) the appropriate punishment, and show her what happens to slut girls who sneak around sucking cock. She calls your daughter into the room, and explains exactly what's about to happen. daddy is going to pound her pussy until it hurts in order to teach her a lesson. Your wife firmly instructs your daughter to bend over and and remove her panties, before beginning to touch herself while you fuck your teenage girl. She tells you how much it turns her on to see you punish your daughter like this. Your daughter is embarrassed, whimpering about how fucked up this is and begging you not to hurt her too badly. Your wife encourages you to "fuck our little daughter" and "make it hurt, stretch her little holes" while keeping Hazel in line - "head down, ass up. There you go. that's a good girl!" She tells you she wants to see you fill up her babygirl with your cum, telling Hazel her punishment isn't complete until daddy has blown his load inside her.

screenshot

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:14:42
Size: 552 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/65a983acf9157/Wife_Wants_You_To_Punish_Slut_Daughter.mp4
Added: Mar 23, 2024 12:20 am
Serbia Anna_Sky - Stepbrother And Stepsister Diaper Role Sex

Step Sister Seduces Step Brother. They role-play in diapers! She sucks on his cock like a food bottle. Then the stepbrother fucks the stepsister in doggy style and missionary positions. In the end, he feeds his stepsister with sperm and cums in her mouth.

screenshot

Duratio: 00:16:34
Size: 1016 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/5a8aec65befcc/Stepbrother_And_Stepsister_Diaper_Role_Sex.mp4
Added: Mar 23, 2024 2:22 am
Taboo Diaries Lenna Luxx - Daddy I Waited For You

Dear Diary,

After Daddy came inside me that night my fantasies got even more intense. Unfortunately there was never enough time to act them out. Finally one weekend mom got called away on business so I waited for Daddy to get home.

When he walked in his room and saw me he thought something was up. Little did he know something would definitely be up soon. Daddy climbed on the bed and started touching my breasts sending shivers through my body.

screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:12:16
Size: 453 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/6d9c63017b707/Daddy_I_Waited_For_You_HD.mp4
Added: Mar 23, 2024 4:24 am
Johnny, Kiki Klout - Why So Mean?

Kiki is always playing pranks on her younger stepbrother, Johnny. Whenever she has the chance, she bullies him and uses her status as the older stepsis to jerk him around. But Johnny is sick of Kiki always acting like a jerk, and when she reads about this in his journal, she realizes it's time to make amends. After all, the only reason she's always bullying him is because she thinks he's cute. Kiki wonders what Johnny's cock might look like, and the more she thinks about it, the hornier she gets. Despite her being a jerk, Johnny always found his stepsister hot, too. He knows that it's taboo to think that way, but her ten out of ten tits and rocking body always turned him on. To show Johnny she's ready to make a resolve, she hides under the blankets on his bed and waits for him to come home.

When he finds her, she shows him how sorry she is for all those years of teasing. She takes her pants off, revealing a little red thong, and grinds against Johnny's cock. She can feel it stiffening beneath his shorts, and it gets her excited. Was she really about to fuck her own stepbrother as a way of making peace? It seemed extreme, but the more she rubbed up and down, almost using him as a toy, the more excited she became. This 180 change in his stepsister absolutely floors Johnny, and he's a little freaked out by how much he's enjoying this show she's putting on. They've gone too far now, and Johnny knows he's about to fuck Kiki and that no one can ever know about this risque rendezvous. Now with his shorts around his ankles, Kiki sucks the lucky studs cock. She's amazed at the size and tells him he can't cum too quickly. He abides by her rules and does everything in his power not to cum during the blowjob, holding out with all his will so he can fill her pussy up when the time comes. Kiki has had her fun pleasing Johnny, and now she wants to have some fun of her own and feel his cock deep inside of her. She's wet from sucking his cock, and she's able to easily slide his dick into her pussy. She's almost completely forgotten she's fucking her stepbro, but remembering that just makes the forbidden fruit all the sweeter. Kiki starts out doing the hard work, bouncing up and down on Johnny's cock and showing the pure desire that lives inside of her heart. But Johnny soon takes the lead and pounds Kiki hard, almost as if showing his stepsis she won't be able to bully him anymore and that he's the one in charge. With her stomach flat on the bed and Johnny fucking her from behind, he's able to get even deeper inside of her, intensifying the sex even more. When he can't hold his load any longer, Johnny cums for Kiki all over her chest and her face. She lets their fling wash over her, and the both of them are in pure bliss, eager to do it all again soon.

screenshot

Duratio: 00:42:43
Size: 684 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/6de32d0392649/Why_So_Mean.mp4
Added: Mar 23, 2024 8:29 am
FFeZine - Daughters First Ride 69

Following on from the previously up loaded video Step-Daddy's . So so Sweet and young and now ready for another challenge petite Amy climbs on top and quickly get Step-Daddy Dom inside, it hurts a little, as you can see, but Step-Daddy Dom is very experienced and takes her gentle at first leading her forwards till her soft hair and tiny tits are in perfect pov view, and easy reach of his old mottles wrinkled hands.Boy she felt good, her soft white skin was like silk under his rough hands, as his thick cock began to its way in more easily now her juices were flowing down his old worn shaft towards his leather balls. Turn around my sweet girl I'll show you how 'cow boys' do it in reverse and if you buck good I'll give you a lovely cream pie.

screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duratio: 00:23:09
Size: 267 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/c2c686187c8d6/FFeZine_Daughters_First_Ride_69_part_2.mp4
Added: Mar 23, 2024 10:28 am
Mary Anne - 18 Year old Daughter with Braces Sucks and Fucks before Bed Time

screenshot

Duratio: 00:14:40
Size: 1075 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/dca1a799a8b6b/18_Year_old_Teen_with_Braces_Sucks_and_Fucks_before_Bed_Time.mp4
Added: Mar 23, 2024 6:38 pm
Melanie Hicks in My Stuck Step Mom

My step-mom is wearing a black and white dress, as she calls out for my aunt Cory. Aunt Cory walks in to the room and she is wearing a bright yellow dress. Aunt Cory starts to explain to my step-mom what this invention called 'MILF Glue' is. "It makes older women stick to any surface!" she explains. "I don't believe that!" my step-mom tells her. Aunt Cory pours the MILF Glue on to Melanie's hands and then she tells Melanie to put her hands down on the desk. Melanie's hands instantly become stuck to the desk! "What do I do?! How do I get unstuck?!" Melanie cries out. My aunt Cory tells my step-mom that she has to call my cousin Luke in to the room. Aunt Cory pulls Melanie's big tits out from under her dress. Melanie rolls her eyes, because she is clearly annoyed at the situation. Luke's cock starts to get hard in his pants once he takes a look at Melanie's tits! Cory pulls Melanie's dress over her head, and Melanie cries out that she'll do whatever it takes to get unstuck! "Your step-son told me about what you two have been doing lately," Luke tells Melanie. "That was supposed to be a secret!" she cries out. Luke walks behind Melanie and he shoves his hard cock inside of her pussy. "Semen is the only thing that will help you get free!" Cory tells Melanie. Luke keeps fucking Melanie from behind, and Cory ends up stripping naked while she watches them fuck. Cory helps Melanie get her hands free, and then Melanie flips over in to the missionary position for Luke to keep fucking her. Cory starts to play with Melanie's tits while my cousin Luke fucks her pussy. When I get close to cumming, I pull my cock out and I jerk my cock off in to Melanie's mouth! "You have to swallow it all to de-activate the MILF Glue" Cory tells Melanie. Melanie swallows as much as she can!

screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:43:44
Size: 1039 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/ec11b1c053e87/Melanie_Hicks_in_My_Stuck_Step_Mom_HD_1080p.mp4
Added: Mar 23, 2024 8:40 pm
Jane Cane - Unsuspecting Mom Ravaged By Son

My stupid stepmom went and told my dad that I was out with a friend when I wasn't supposed to have been. She thinks she's doing it to help me, but I'm so sick of her ratting me out. I was supposed to go out with my girlfriend tonight and she was FINALLY going to suck my dick. My step mom is such a cock block. SHE should have to suck me off now. Stupid bitch. I go into her bedroom and confront her. She says she's sorry but I need to make sure this never happens again. I take my shorts off and throw her on her bed and get on top of her. She can't believe I'm serious. I put my cock in her mouth and she starts to suck me. After a while this starts to feel so good that I need more. I rip my stepmom's shorts off and spread her legs. It feels so good to slide my cock into this cunt. I fuck her hard and spank her ass as she cries how sorry she is for betraying me. I dump my load into her pussy and leave her crying on the bed.

screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:11:10
Size: 140 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/044669c7d0c83/Unsuspecting_Mom_Ravaged_By_Son.mp4
Added: Mar 23, 2024 10:41 pm
Leana Lovings, Ryan Driller - The Scent of a Father

Leana (Lovings) is gathering up the dirty laundry, stopping to sniff longingly at stepdaddy's shorts. As she's leaving his bedroom carrying two baskets of clothing she suddenly trips and spills them all over the floor. She picks up another piece of his clothing to sniff and closes the bedroom door.

Stepdad (Ryan Driller) arrives home with a bag of groceries. After yelling "I'm home", he heads for his bedroom, where she's lying on the bed masturbating, her face covered with his underwear. She hears him coming upstairs, and scurries from the bed, but he finds her half-naked, covering his eyes at the sight. She lamely claims she was just changing her shirt, to put the dirty one in with the other laundry. As she leaves the room, he sits on the bed wondering what she was up to. Later they sit outside on the terrace, discussing how it is now that he's separated from her mom. "I miss having a woman around the house", he says. "Well, you can have me anytime you want", she responds, soon correcting her faux pas sheepishly: "I mean, I'm going to be here all summer". She rests her head on his chest, declaring: "I love your scent". "Thanks baby, it's a new cologne I'm trying", Ryan says. "No daddy, it's yours. It makes me feel at home", she notes. "I take it you're getting a little homesick in the dorms?", he asks. "Yes, it gets pretty lonely", she concedes. "Really? I would think all the guys are clamoring to date you", he says. "I'm just not interested in guys my age", she maintains.

"So, have you been dating anyone since mom left us?", she inquires. "Oh, just a couple here and there, but nothing serious", stepdad responds. Noting a dark cloud in the sky, they go inside before a storm hits. Later, Ryan's in bed, as thunder sounds and the lights begin to flicker. Leana knocks on his door, and then climbs under the covers next to him, resting her head on his chest. "Still afraid of the thunderstorms?", he asks. He kisses her on the forehead and claps his hands to turn the lights off.

Later in the night he's asleep, as Leana stands next to the bed undressing. She puts on Ryan's shirt, and the lightning wakes him up, to see her sniffing deeply into the shirt, gathered up to her face. Their eyes meet and he asks abruptly: "What are you doing with my shirt?". "I missed your scent, daddy. Are you mad?". He claps his hands to turn the lights back on, and says: "You know your mother always said you and I had a relationship that was too close for a father -stepfather, and his daughter".

"Yeah, but she's just jealous of how close we are. You're the one I went to when I needed advice or when I wanted affection. I can't help how much I love you", she whispers. They exchange kisses on the cheek, and she declares: "I love your scratchy face. I love your masculine scent", and she kisses him again, saying: "I want you daddy. I love you". He resists, but she goes on: "I love you like my daddy, but I also ache for you, daddy". Leana begins rubbing her wet panties, and Ryan turns away, saying: "I think you have the wrong impression". She counters: "I felt you take it out of your pajama pants. I felt you press it against my belly". "It's just an erection. It's been a long time since I had a beautiful woman in my bed", he claims<Razz> Smiling broadly, Leana declares: "So you admit it. You think I'm a woman, a beautiful woman. Please don't kick me out. Please don't make me leave. I can be good for you. I'll do anything you want", she pleads. Joking about her stealing his clothes, stepdad insists she leave and go sleep in her own bed. Just as she's leaving, there's a loud crack of thunder, and Leana instinctively rushes back into stepdaddy's arms for protection. "Can I at least stay until the storm's over, daddy?", she pleads. "Okay, okay", he relents, and she cuddles beside him. She apologizes for being naughty, explaining: "It's just I love your masculine scent. I love it even more when there's a little pre-cum in your boxers". Stepdaddy is stroking his cock under the covers listening to her.

"I can feel you getting stiff when I climb up onto your lap, and I hate the thought of you hard and uncomfortable, your cock dripping cum without anyone to help you. I want to be good to you. I want to be good enough for you. There's nothing wrong with the way I feel about you, daddy, no matter what anyone says", she murmurs. Leana takes over from Ryan stroking his cock, and declares: "There's nothing wrong with loving you daddy, all of you", she insists, as she gently puts his cock into her mouth. Watch the taboo scene unfold.

screenshot screenshot

Duration: 00:44:39
Size: 333 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/ed44b3de0a7ec/The_Scent_of_a_Father.mp4
Added: Mar 24, 2024 12:45 am
Janet Mason - Taboo Rendezvous with Max Fills Day 1

The first scene from a taboo stepmother/stepson fantasy series in which my "stepson" Max and I each fly to a midpoint between Max's university home on the west coast and my home on the east coast and check into a rental unit for an entire weekend to suck & fuck with no chance of being caught in our illicit, forbidden affair by family, friends or neighbors.??We kiss and make out passionately , we stroke and caress each other's bodies, I suck Max's big hard cock and big heavy balls, he eat's "Mommy's" pussy and ass, and we fuck in all kinds of nasty positions. Max makes me come hard and SQUIRT TWICE, less than 2 minutes apart, with his nasty taboo talk and good fucking skills, then he pumps a MASSIVE load of forbidden "stepson-seed" deep into my hairy, hungry womb. As usual, hubby caught some GREAT angles and close-ups!

screenshot screenshot

Forma: mp4
Resolution: 1280 x 680
Duratio: 00:35:10
Size: 921 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/cab31fe60b96b/Taboo_Rendezvous_with_Max_Fills_Day_1.mp4
Added: Mar 24, 2024 2:46 am
Daddy & Frustrated Lil Girl Impregnation

This was orginally a custom video that I ended up filming twice so I could make a longer version! I come home and walk into the living room all upset. All the other girls at school won't stop teasing me because I am the only one who doesn't have a boyfriend to take to the school dance. I'm really frustrated that I can't just tell them about our special relationship but you manage to calm me down and soothe me, I love you so much even if we always have to move when someone finds out about us anyway. I apologize for getting upset at you and then I ask you to make me feel all better after my bad day. I ask if I can sit in your lap and then I start grinding against your hard cock (virtual sex style) and then I show you my boobs and start asking if I made you horny. I suck your cock, struggling to fit you down my throat because you're so big! And then I ride you before I start begging for you to fill me up with your cum and get me pregnant even though I'm not on birth control.

screenshot

Duratio: 00:08:42
Size: 903 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/8ff310a9baa47/Frustrated_Lil_Girl_Impregnation.mp4
Added: Mar 27, 2024 10:32 pm
Vanessa Cage - Stepmoms Challenge

Vanessa Cage made lunch for her stepson Jason, but he talks back to her. Even as Vanessa is telling Jason to make his own lunch, she catches him checking her out. She tells him that his dick is probably as crusty as he says her sandwiches are. When Vanessa insists that Jason pull it out, he hesitates long enough for his stepmommy to do it for him.

The wheels in Vanessa's head immediately start turning when she sees how well hung her stepson is. Rude or not, she wants to jump his bones. She guides him to the bedroom, where she shows off her incredible tits and equally yummy ass. Jason watches as Vanessa gives him a BJ with her hot mouth, stroking him off at the root.

When Vanessa straddles him and sinks down on his fuck stick, Jason is totally rapt. She moves on to cowgirl where he gets to watch those tan lined titties bouncing, and then gets on her back so he can fuck her right. On her knees, Vanessa spreads her own booty cheeks to open herself for Jason to give it to her. She's finally sated as she rolls over for Jason to nut on her stomach, at which point she admits that she doesn't think he has a crusty dick.

screenshot

Duration : 00:38:57
Size: 1453 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/09655f3df10da/Stepmoms_Challenge.mp4
Added: Mar 28, 2024 12:34 am
Mandy Rhea - Mom Pretends To Be My Girlfriend

When i got home from school i went to chat with my stepmom Mandy and told her about my day. i told her i showed my friends the sexy pics she took for me to prove that I'm dating a older woman. they said they still didn't believe me and wanted more proof, i asked her if she could help and to my surprise she agreed! a little while later we were both in my bedroom, i was naked and my sexy stepmom had her hand wrapped around my dick. she posed a few different ways to hide her face but look like she was stroking my dick, it felt amazing. once we had enough pics Mandy said she felt bad leaving me like this and asked if i wanted her to help. i eagerly agreed and my stepmom jerked me off and then went to make dinner. i wonder if my friends are going to need more proof???

screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 1280 x 546
Duratio: 00:24:58
Size: 495 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/4f6e2e51f9eb9/Mom_Pretends_To_Be_My_Girlfriend.mp4
Added: Mar 28, 2024 2:34 am
Family Therapy Alex Adams, Alana Rose - Spring Break At Home

I'm loosing my mind. This spring break sucks. No parties, no phone, we're grounded all week. Just for going to that party. I can't even jerk off because I can't watch porn. What are we even supposed to do? You're my step brother, you can at least hang out with me..

screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:34:56
Size: 1495 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/7b3f2b2134489/Spring_Break_At_Home.mp4
Added: Mar 28, 2024 4:35 am
Stepdad Eric, Sarah Lace - Ass Hypnosis

Sarah asks her stepdad Eric for some money to buy stuff. When he refuses, Sarah pulls out her mesmerizing ass and instantly convinces him of giving her the cash. The next day, the naughty girl requests permission to go to a party. As Eric says no again, Sarah tries the same trick: a flash of her juicy butt. The plan works once more, with Eric fixing his eyes on Sarah's bouncy butt cheeks. After she's gone, the guy starts reflecting on what happened and realizes something: his stepdaughter is using a magical buttplug to hypnotize him! Determined not to be fooled again, Eric rejects Sarah's new request, and this time, he averts his gaze from her delectable booty. The girl realizes her stepdad has discovered her plan and now she'll have to pay. Eric won't just ground her, he will fuck his stepdaughter's mouth and asshole to teach her to respect him.

screenshot

Duratio: 00:30:45
Size: 772 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/c6c41d99fc482/Sarah_Lace_Ass_Hypnosis.mp4