Author
Pitonio
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 06, 2018 9:07 pm
Kenzie Taylor Kenzie Taylor(432p/SD)
screenshot

Date: 02.01.2017
Genre: Interracial, Big Tits, Blonde, Piercing, Tattoo, Hairy Pussy, Booty Shorts, Threesome, Hardcore, Anal, Oral, Gloryhole, Cum In Mouth, Facial, Swallow
Description: Warning to all the fellahs out there: DO NOT LET YOUR LADY GET BORED! I mean in the bedroom, guys...cause when they're bored, they seek out other ways of pleasuring themselves. Take Kenzie Taylor, for example. She hasn't had sex in forever, and the last time she remembers even banging, it was missionary with the lights off. And he came too fast. So Kenzie's on a hunt, and her trophy is going to be the BBC! She wanders into an adult bookstore, simply to purchase a dirty DVD. Perhaps that will spice things up in the bedroom? Next thing she knows, the clerk at the store is leading her to the preview booths. You know, one of those creepy rooms where you can watch dirty movies without taking them home. Which is when the dicks come through "the hole". Not one, but two! Kenzie will use all three holes to satisfy the strangers, and why not swallow one...and let the other blast her pretty face! This is the most exciting thing to happen to her in a long, long time!
Models: Kenzie Taylor

Size: 227 MB
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 20 min 10 s
Type: 432p
Quality: SD

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
Pitonio
Added: Oct 24, 2018 8:12 pm
Colombian dessert Siarilis aka Yenny Contreras(540p/Full HD)
screenshot

Date: 2018
Genre: Anal, Latina, Brunette, Natural Tits, Teen, Big Dick, Hardcore, Colombian Fucking
Description: Nacho is still visiting Colombia, trying to bang every chick he bumps into. This time is the turn of Siarilis, an innocent-looking young woman who wears a beautiful sky blue tutu. Do not let her appearance fool you because she's a true volcano when it comes to sex. A delight for all your senses, a truly delicious Colombian dessert. Will Nacho be able to melt her away? Just wait and see...
Models: Siarilis aka Yenny Contreras

Size: 500 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960
Duration: 41 min 46 s
Type: 540p
Quality: Full HD

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
Pitonio
Added: Oct 18, 2018 10:29 pm
Studs cock makes toned driver cum Vanessa Decker(480p/Full HD)
screenshot

Date: 2018
Genre: Creampie, Pussy Creampie, Work Fantasies, Big Tits Worship, Outdoors, Car, Taxi, Sex, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Missionary, Side Fuck, Pussy Licking, Blowjob
Description: It was a slow day, so I was very happy when Rob Blonde got into my car. Rob was in a hurry to meet friends at the center of town, but I was having trouble listening to his story. I was too busy checking out his muscular body! Rob was here visiting friends, but had checked out the local gyms. I wanted him to train me almost as bad as I wanted to sit my fit ass on his face! I made an excuse to come to the backseat under the pretense of feeling his muscles, then started my seduction by showing him my big natural tits. I gave Rob a sloppy blowjob, then he fucked me until I came hard!
Models: Vanessa Decker

Size: 304 MB
Resolution: 480 x 854
Duration: 26 min 2 s
Type: 480p
Quality: Full HD

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
Pitonio