Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 23, 2019 7:57 pm
Princess Chanel (2017)

Info video:
Date: 2017
Genre: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, High Heels, Ballbusting
Models: Princess Chanel

screenshot
Description: This slave thought that being caged out of our sight gave him permission to just do as he pleased with his tiny dick. (UMMM...NO!!!) Well Chanel saw him playing with that little thing and is NOT happy. She drags his ass out of the cage and gives him a BRUTAL ball busting to think about his mistake. But she doesn't have her preferred ball kicking shoes on in the beginning because she wasn't expecting to have to do this right now. So after a few kicks with her pointed-toe pumps, she makes the slave change her into a pair of pointed toe ankle boots that she can use to REALLY drill her kicks right into his nuts. (They protect our cute lil feet, while causing MAX damage to slaves' balls!) But either way, those pointed toes on both choices of footwear look dangerous...and the slave is seriously regretting his "wank time decision" as he stares at those shoes on Chanel's feet as she drags him out of his cage by his leash! LOL! So with that squared away, now he's gonna take his kicks like a good bitch...and maybe next time he'll remember cage time is NOT supposed to be "tug time" for slaves! Otherwise, it will become 24/7 "chastity cage time" for him!

Info file:
Size: 746 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 10 min 26 s
Format: MP4

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Nov 24, 2019 8:01 am
Fun In The Gym (2014)

Info video:
Date: 2014
Genre: Femdom, Handjob, Fingering, Toys, Strapon, CFNM
Models: Arny Donan

screenshot

Info file:
Size: 1 022 MB
Duration: 34 min 48 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Nov 25, 2019 8:31 pm
Stella Liberty Candis Stretching Limits (2019)

Info video:
Date: 2019
Genre: Femdom, Strapon
Models: Stella Liberty

screenshot
Description: Sissy Maid Candi Cumdump is ready to be stretched out for Mistress Stella at the Rubber girl Academy! Before she can graduate to the next level of her girl training Candi needs to make sure that her holes are stretched and ready to be used! Mistress Stella removes the butt plug that Candi has been wearing all day as part of her anal training and replaces it with her big strap on cock! She fucks Candi in the ass until Candi is stretched out like the sissy girl she is training to be. Candi loves it and learns to take the whole giant dick inside of her to prove that she is worthy of serving the Femdom Mistresses of the Rubber girl Academy!

Info file:
Size: 956 MB
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Duration: 11 min 47 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Nov 26, 2019 8:45 pm
Mistress Kennya DP fucking the X-mas present (2017)

Info video:
Genre: Femdom, Strapon, Double Strapon
Models: Mistress Kennya

screenshot

Info file:
Size: 277 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 13 min 8 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Nov 27, 2019 8:48 am
Mistress Iside FIERCE SODOMY (2016)

Info video:
Date: 2016
Genre: Femdom, Strapon, Dildo
Models: Mistress Iside

screenshot

Info file:
Size: 341 MB
Duration: 10 min 51 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Nov 27, 2019 8:58 pm
Janira Wolf (2018)

Info video:
Date: 2018
Models: Janira Wolf

screenshot

Info file:
Size: 1 008 MB
Duration: 13 min 45 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Nov 29, 2019 9:21 am
Goddess Jane Wilde - Suffer to Cum (2019)

Info video:
Date: 2019
Genre: FEMALE DOMINATION, CBT, HANDJOBS, BALLBUSTING

screenshot
Description: Before Goddess Jane Wilde rewards her slave with his weekly milking she wants to really make the helpless bitch suffer.
She truly gets off on teasing her slave with her tight, young holes being smothered right in his face.
The only hole he will ever be fucking though is the one her hands make as she tightly grips and strokes his slave cock to orgasm.

Info file:
Size: 1 011 MB
Duration: 11 min 39 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Nov 30, 2019 9:32 pm
India Summer (2018)

Info video:
Genre: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Fisting, Toys
Models: India Summer

screenshot
Description: For years India Summer and Michael Vegas have talked about how she loves pegging. India wishes more guys were open to getting fucked because of how much it turns her on. Watch her use huge plugs and nearly get elbow deep before she takes her strap for a spin.

Info file:
Size: 653 MB
Duration: 45 min 55 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Dec 01, 2019 9:39 pm
Mistress Sarah A Caning And A Fuck For The Whore (2018)

Info video:
Models: Mistress Sarah

screenshot

Info file:
Size: 933 MB
Duration: 12 min 4 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Dec 02, 2019 9:59 pm
(2014)

Info video:
Date: 2014
Genre: Femdom, Ballbusting, CBT, Blowjob, Handjob

screenshot
Description: Ana's Major Booty Ballbusting Audition Meet Ana (aka Anjo), one of the best butts around for sure. for her ballbusting audition she chose a very tiny lingerie, with a thong shoved up her ass. she kicks, knees and punches this poor guy with full force, and then goes down on him doing a very nice blowjob, then jerks him to orgasm. she punches his balls while he's cumming. She a natural Ball destroyer, and make no mistake she has potential to be one of the best ballbusters around

Info file:
Size: 463 MB
Duration: 15 min 43 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Dec 03, 2019 10:15 am
Princess Chanel (2017)

Info video:
Genre: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, High Heels, Ballbusting
Models: Princess Chanel

screenshot
Description: Princess Chanel has two naked slaves standing in formation in front of her. They are each holding an extremely valuable gold bar that some online slave gave to Princess Bella. Princess Bella is offering the gold bars up as the grand prize in a Mean Girls ballbusting competition. If Princess Chanel can bring both slaves down to the ground at the same time then she wins the jackpot and gets to keep the gold bars. If not then Princess Bella will keep the gold for herself. So far none of the other Mean Girls have been able to win the jackpot but now it's Princess Chanel's turn.
Princess Chanel is confident in her ball kicking ability and predicts it shouldn't be too hard to win. She has good reason to be confident because she has really powerful kicks and doesn't care about the slaves balls at all! She will gladly do permanent damage to the slave's balls if that's what it takes to win. Princess Chanel slams her foot into the slave's balls alternating kicks back and forth between the two slaves. Princess Chanel and Princess Bella are both surprised at how well the slaves are surviving the ball kicks so far. As the kicks keep coming the slaves are doubled over in pain and sinking closer and closer to the ground but do everything they can to try and stay upright as Princess Bella has commanded them not to go down.
The slaves balls are used as nothing more than target practice for a contest- and to test their loyalty between Princess Chanel and Princess Bella so the slaves can't win no matter what. Princess Chanel makes it clear she doesn't care about the slaves balls at all. At one point the slaves are in so much pain they are both groaning out loud and Princess Chanel is simply annoyed by the noise they are making! How rude of the slaves to annoy Princess Chanel like that as she kicks their balls!!

Info file:
Size: 550 MB
Duration: 7 min 51 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Dec 04, 2019 10:33 am
Mistress Blackdiamoond - XXL Strapon FUCK 2017 (2017)

Info video:
Genre: Strapon, Latex
Models: Mistress Blackdiamoond

screenshot
Description: Be prepared for my colossal, fat and stiff dick, slave. I'll tear your little, tight pussy-asshole apart with my XXL strap on!
I'm not joking when I say that my huge dick is bigger than anything you've ever had or will have inside your ass! You've recognized me as
your Master and I pile that bent deep into your virginal, tight backdoor bit by bit, until you'll scream from lust and pain. Can't believe it yet
how my dick can fit into your little asshole? Haha, watch and learn what I'm able to do with a nice amount of lubricant. Afterwards I'm
sure you'll scream for my fat dick everytime you wanna get fucked again!

Info file:
Size: 462 MB
Duration: 12 min 40 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Dec 06, 2019 11:05 am
Mistress Blondie, Fisting and sissy-Slut in black stockings (2017)

Info video:
Genre: Sissy • Crossdressing • Anal • Fisting • Femdom • Mistress • Fetish • Huge Dildo • Strapon • Stockings • High Heels

screenshot

Info file:
Size: 362 MB
Duration: 6 min 52 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Dec 06, 2019 11:18 pm
Mistress Iside Anal Destruction (2016)

Info video:
Date: 2016
Genre: Femdom, Strapon, Dildo
Models: Mistress Iside

screenshot

Info file:
Size: 336 MB
Duration: 16 min 15 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Dec 07, 2019 11:35 pm
Cybill Troy (2017)

Info video:
Genre: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Chastity, 180, Vive / Oculus, 1920p, 3D, VR, 60fps
Models: Cybill Troy

screenshot
Description: Look at you all ready. I told you I lost your chastity key, do you trust me to cut your cage off before I fuck you? Now I know one little slip and you might lose your dick so you better sit very still. Now that Ive set you free you know its only so I can get my cock up your ass. You see this giant cock your gonna be taking not so easy now is it. Well lets see if you can hold on. Spread em and lets go.

Info file:
Size: 404 MB
Duration: 5 min 36 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File