RikkiTikki
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 31, 2018 8:47 am
Fit Asian babe and blonde gym milf

Info video:
Genre: Asian, Big Boobs, Lesbian, Sport
Models: Davon Kim, Lena Love

screenshot
Description: Most gym babes relax after a hard workout by stretching, meditating, or sitting in the sauna. But Asian trainer Davon Kim believes the best cure for client Lena Love's sore booty is some orgasmic healing! Undressing the busty blonde MILF, Davon treats Lena's lovely pussy to a sensual round of licking, sucking, and fingering. After quite the the****utic climax, Lena plays with Davon's tight twat as her sexy teacher moans loudly and trembles with clit-tingling pleasure. Both freshly rejuvenated from their lesbian tryst, these two horny hotties are already looking forward to next week's session!

Info file:
Size: 911 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 20 min 34 s
Format: MP4

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Jan 11, 2019 12:57 pm
Inspiration (2017)

Info video:
Date: 2017
Genre: Asian,Big natural tits,Boobs,Lesbian.
Models: Anri, Marie

screenshot
Description: Multitalented Anri Okita went to Berlin to make new test recordings for the upcoming album. Studio assistant Marie was more than willing to help a little bit to get Anri in the right mood for her erotic song.

Info file:
Size: 714 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 16 min 9 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Jan 12, 2019 5:03 am
Rina Ellis - Hot Asian Anal (2018)

Info video:
Date: 2018
Genre: Hardcore, Brunette, Blowjob, Cum Swallowing, Small Tits, Anal, Deepthroat, Ass To Mouth, Asian, Cum in mouth

screenshot
Description: Exotic beauty Rina Ellis loves nothing more than intense anal action. Watch her in multiple anal positions including ATM's. Exploding with a dripping cum swallowing finish!

Info file:
Size: 912 MB
Duration: 32 min 45 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Jan 14, 2019 9:13 am
East Meets West Part 2 (2016)

Info video:
Date: 2016
Genre: Lesbian,Masturbation,Asian,Interracial,Dildo,Big natural tits,Huge tits.
Models: Hitomi Tanaka & Lily Madison

screenshot
Description: Black-booted Lily Madison is a sweet and demanding dominatrix. Hitomi is the submissive, obedient to Lily's will for mutual pleasure. In Lily's hand is a pink version of a cat o' nine tails. She has Hitomi on a leash like a dog. Lily runs the multi-tails of her whip over Hitomi's big breasts and relishes the power she has over the girl from Japan that every man wants in his bed. Lily places her foot on the bed and makes Hitomi lick her boot. Hitomi runs her long pink tongue over the length of the shiny PVC boot. She looks up for approval and Lily taunts her exotic slave. "Does it taste good?" Lily asks? "Yeah," Hitomi replies, licking the boot from top to bottom and back. Lily orders Hitomi on all fours and whips her tiny ass.

Info file:
Size: 291 MB
Resolution: 480 x 854
Duration: 24 min 54 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Jan 15, 2019 5:20 am
Hot Little Petite Filipina MILF (10.08.2016)

Info video:
Date: 10.08.2016
Genre: Casting, Interview, Talking, POV, Hardcore, Oral, Deep Throat, Ball Licking, Anal, Masturbation, MILF, Tattoo, Brunette, Asian, Piercing, Skinny, Small Tits, Shaved Pussy, Booty Shorts, High Heels, Doggystyle, Cowgirl, Facial
Models: Nina

screenshot
Description: Nick's Notes: - 37 yrs old who is a single mom of 5 and is Filipino.
- Has a professional job and does modeling on the side.
- She has always wanted to try out the adult industry.
- She is very sexual and has boy toys. Loves younger men.
- Is Bi and loves females.
- Was just a little petite thing with a very small vagina.
- She was very good at sucking cock
- Rode cowgirl like a champ. So small can toss her around.
- Had a nice small tight booty to pound doggy style.
- Tight asshole took warming up to anal sex

Info file:
Size: 532 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 1 h 7 min

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Jan 16, 2019 9:27 am
Rae Lil Black Rough Taxi Sex

Info video:
Genre: Brunette, Asian, Teen, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Tattoos, Outdoors, Car, Straight, Squirt, Pee, Rimming, Bondage, Deep Throat, Face Fuck, Spanking, Facial, Stockings, Schoolgirl
Models: Rae Lil Black

screenshot
Description: Rae Lil Black got into the cab and asked for a ride to the travel agent. Rae was looking to buy a flight back home to Japan, so before she left, I told her we had a little tradition in England. She had already heard it! Lucky for me, Rae was fucking horny. She had brought a collar with her, and had me tie her up with rope. She pissed in her panties while I used a vibrator on her pussy, then she gave me a sloppy blowjob and tongue fucked my arse. I covered her tongue, face, and tits in sperm!

Info file:
Size: 285 MB
Resolution: 368 x 640
Duration: 40 min 54 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Jan 16, 2019 1:28 pm
Roadside fuck with sweet Thai hiker

Info video:
Genre: Brunette, Asian, Teen, Natural Tits, Straight, Face Fuck, Facial, Outdoors, POV
Models: May Thai

screenshot
Description: I saw beautiful Asian babe May Thai hiking just outside Prague, but she had got lost and needed to find her way back to the city centre. I was happy to give her directions to a train station, and when I heard that she was low on cash I offered her 2,000 Crowns to show me her boobs. She wasn't sure at first, but for 4,000 she pulled up her shirt and showed me those cute little tits. She was so happy with her new stack of money that I offered her another 10,000 to suck my cock! Soon she was bending over to let me fuck her doggystyle and riding me cowgirl, then sucked me off till I came in her mouth!

Info file:
Size: 682 MB
Duration: 34 min 46 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Jan 19, 2019 1:50 pm
The Night Before Xxxmas

Info video:
Genre: Brunette, Asian, Teen, Natural Tits, Petite, Straight, Deep Throat, Creampie, Threesome, FFM, Step-Sister
Models: Kacie Castle, Vina Sky

screenshot
Description: It's a family Christmas as Crimson Morning Star joins her **** and niece around the Christmas tree. She tells Seth Gamble and Kacie Castle and her cousin Vina Sky that they can open one present each. They each open ugly sweaters from their grandmother. Seth is excited, but the girls are not. Crimson tells the girls to be grateful and try on their sweaters. They obey, returning to the room wearing the sweaters but nothing else, not even panties, which Seth discovers when the girls kneel before the tree right in front of him. Seth tries chastising his stepsis and cousin, but they quickly figure out he has a boner and pull it out to start sucking him off even though his mom is right in the room on the couch. Vina is the first to sample Seth's stiffie, but soon enough Kacie is persuaded to give him a try. That only encourages Vina to take things a step further, riding her cousin's dick so it can be a very merry Christmas in her tight pussy. Kacie starts out trying to help Vina hold the moan, but once she realizes her nice Seth's hardon is she decides to get on her knees to let him pound her doggy style. The girls are content to share Seth's dick while fondling each other's pussies with their talented fingers. Once Kacie climbs on Seth's fuck stick to give him a stiffie, he can't hold back from cumming inside her. They must have made some noise, because Crimson catches Kacie climbing off of Seth and cancels Christmas because they've been so naughty.

Info file:
Size: 433 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960
Duration: 20 min 47 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Jan 28, 2019 2:44 am
Horny Asian backpacker (2018)

Info video:
Date: 2018
Genre: Ass Licking, Pussy Licking, Blowjob, Facial, Cumshot, Clean-Up, Doggystyle - Standing, Ballerina, Amateur, Hardcore, All Sex
Models: Miyuki Son

screenshot
Description: _________

Info file:
Size: 930 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 20 min 58 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Jan 28, 2019 10:45 am
Hot Japanese deepthroat skills

Info video:
Genre: Brunette, Asian, Deep Throat, Facial, Outdoors, Spanking, Straight, Car, Tattoos, Stockings

screenshot
Description: Rae Lil Black got into the cab today, a sexy Japanese minx who was in the UK for the first time. Seeing as it was her first time here, I told her about our little tradition, how if a lady flashes her tits, they get their ride for free. Rae was into the idea, especially when I told her if I could have a piece of that ass I would drive her around for her vacation for free! I got in the back and Rae gave me a sloppy blowjob, then I fucked that tight Asian pussy inside the cab, then outside on the hood. After I got my fix, I covered her with a massive facial!

Info file:
Size: 298 MB
Duration: 25 min 17 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Jan 29, 2019 6:53 pm
Palm (2016)

Info video:
Genre: All Sex, Amateur, Asian, Creampie, Thai, Hairy pussy, Doggystyle
Models: Palm

screenshot
Description: Dear Diary, I was in hunting-mode today, so I went back to walking around. At first, it seemed to be a difficult day until I found a fair at night. A lot of families and some girls. After 30 mins, I saw a girl leaving the fair and I followed her. She was alone and was dressed a bit girlty, so I guessed that she might be a bargirl on her way to one of the beer-bars I visited. I started to talk with her. She was open for talking, but her English was very poor. I took her for a drink. Her name is Palm. She's 18yo, not a bargirl, and was planning to go out tonight. I talked a bit with her using a translator app and she was very cool for everything I asked of her. To my room, no problem. Making pics, no problem. The deal was made and off we went. Once in my room, she continued to be cool with everything I asked her to do. I wish all these girls were like that. The best surprise was her beautiful natural no-hair pussy. A real piece of art, if you ask me. Fucking such a beautiful pussy is such a delight. I creampied her and tried to cum a second time, shooting my load on that pussy. I did cum but all my sperm was already inside, haha. She left, ready to go party, right afterwards! Maybe this was my last girl of the year, we will see. A great trophy to end the year with anyways, right?

Info file:
Size: 483 MB
Duration: 40 min 26 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Jan 30, 2019 2:56 am
Final fuck lesson for Rae Lil Black

Info video:
Genre: Brunette, Asian, Teen, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Tattoos, Masturbation, Straight, Deep Throat, Face Fuck, Titfuck, Spanking, Facial, Car

screenshot
Description: Rae Lil Black missed her last lesson, and she was late when I came to pick her up today, apparently because she's been hanging around with guys from a band. I definitely wasn't at all jealous, just concerned for her, especially since she'd forgotten how to tell the clutch from the gas! I decided to do a different sort of lesson today and drove her through the car wash. When we were in private Rae let me get out her big tits and then sucked my cock! It seemed like things were back to normal, until she told me she was going home to Japan the next day! We had one last shag for old times' sake, and I bent her over the bonnet to fuck her doggystyle before she rode my knob in the passenger seat and wanked me off all over her face!

Info file:
Size: 846 MB
Duration: 43 min 5 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Jan 30, 2019 6:59 pm
Asian babe gives orgasmic handjob (2017)

Info video:
Date: 2017
Genre: All Sex
Models: Paula Shy aka Christy Charming

screenshot
Description: When Asian masseuse Paula Shy says she specializes in "full-body" massages, she means it! Working oil into client Nick's fit body, he's pleasantly surprised to feel Paula reaching down for his big cock. After massaging his member with a sensual handjob, the raven-haired babe climbs atop him for some pussy-pleasing in 69, before pulling off her leggings and riding Nick's thick dick in Cowgirl. After a rough, romantic fucking leaves Paula breathless from orgasming, she jerks off Nick with her lovely feet and hands until he jizzes his happy ending everywhere!

Info file:
Size: 351 MB
Duration: 29 min 59 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Feb 05, 2019 3:35 am
East Meets West Part 2 (2016)

Info video:
Genre: Lesbian,Masturbation,Asian,Interracial,Dildo,Big natural tits,Huge tits.
Models: Hitomi Tanaka & Lily Madison

screenshot
Description: Black-booted Lily Madison is a sweet and demanding dominatrix. Hitomi is the submissive, obedient to Lily's will for mutual pleasure. In Lily's hand is a pink version of a cat o' nine tails. She has Hitomi on a leash like a dog. Lily runs the multi-tails of her whip over Hitomi's big breasts and relishes the power she has over the girl from Japan that every man wants in his bed. Lily places her foot on the bed and makes Hitomi lick her boot. Hitomi runs her long pink tongue over the length of the shiny PVC boot. She looks up for approval and Lily taunts her exotic slave. "Does it taste good?" Lily asks? "Yeah," Hitomi replies, licking the boot from top to bottom and back. Lily orders Hitomi on all fours and whips her tiny ass.

Info file:
Size: 701 MB
Duration: 24 min 54 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Feb 07, 2019 7:47 am
Japanese Rae Lil Black hot for cock

Info video:
Genre: Brunette, Asian, Big Tits, Car, Creampie, Deep Throat, Face Fuck, Outdoors, Spanking, Straight

screenshot
Description: A little Japanese ball of energy named Rae Lil Black was my student today, and I don't think I've ever seen anyone so excited to take a driving course. Rae had seen my videos online before coming to the UK with her father, who was here on business. Her father was very strict, so I offered to show Rae a good time in the UK. This drove her wild, and I guess her idea of a good time was playing with my cock! Rae wanked me as I played with her tits, then gave me a sloppy blowjob. I fucked her so filthy that the car got real dirty, and after I creampied her, the cum ran down onto the upholstery!

Info file:
Size: 511 MB
Duration: 43 min 25 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File